3/14 Instance: Jersey Turnpike

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

rachel: Rachel made her way into the club, checking behind her to make sure the others were still there. When was the last time she'd been to a club? ...Oh, right. When she'd ended up kissing Ben. Yeah, not something she wanted to think about and now she was fairly sure why she'd avoided clubbing for so long.

Nezhno: Nezhno followed Rachel into the noisy club. As she looked behind her he just smiled. He really needed this night out. He hadn't been off canous for a good month now. Being on break at the school was no fun if all you do is stay there.

Amara: Amara followed the others into the club, half wondering why she'd agreed to come. But people would think there was something up if she refused. She just hoped no one would notice that she wasn't going to be drinking.

Benjamin: "Why am I here?" He asked Cessily. "Like... really. Why is the soon-to-be-dad at a club..." He looked around and saw a girl walk by wearing nothing but caution tape over her bits. "Oh... okay that's why." He said, his head nearly snapping off his neck as it followed her.

Cessily: "See?" Cessily asked, her gaze following said girl. "We here because this is a place to have some fun. And we could all use some fun, yes?" She twirled around, so that she could take in the entire club. "There's really no excuse to not enjoy yourself from time to time. It's not that we need to get terribly drunk or anything. We can just dance!"

rachel: Rachel returned the smile and looked around the place, turning back to blink at Cess, "Dance...?"

Benjamin: "Yes Rachel. Dance. It's when you do this!" Ben broke out The Carlton

Amara: Amara grinned at Rachel, "Not afraid of a bit of dancing are you?"

Cessily: "Yes, dance." Cessily replied, putting on a grin. "You remember dancing, do you? Some people do it when they're in a good mood." She put an arm around Rachel's shoulder and hugged her. "You are in a good mood, I hope."

rachel: "Well... I can dance, if I really have to... I guess," she shrugged, returning the hug and smirking, "Aren't I always in a good mood?"

Amara: "From what I know, only when you're throwing gummibears at teachers' heads." Amara replied with a smirk.

Benjamin: Ben began to tap dance a bit around the girls. "I love Common!" Suddenly his goofy dancing became rhythmic and actually ... well half decent. "This is the new shit! Keep 'em standing in line! That universal mind control, now move your behind!"

rachel: "That's just one of the few times," Rachel snickered.

Amara: Amara giggled and clapped for Ben, "One step at a time, Benny-boy. Bar first. Dancing later."

Cessily: Cessily had to giggle as she watched Ben. "Okay, I guess it's safer to give him some space while he's doing that. Just in case." She winked at him, then turned to step over to Nezhno. "So, what do you think?" She asked. "It's better than studying all the time, isn't it?"

Nezhno: "Oh yeah, it is. I'm gonna go get drinks, anybody want anything?" Nezhno said with his big smile.

Benjamin: Two men in fancy sprakly shirts, ruffled around the edges, came up to Ben and danced on either side of him. Together three of them sang "Go put your records on! Tell me your favorite song! You go ahead let your hair down!"

Amara: Amara laughed at Ben then headed for the bar with Nezhno, "Think I'll just have some... lemonade." She'd wanted to say orange juice but since she'd tried and failed to keep some juice down that morning she decided against it.

Cessily: "Ooh, now I wish I had brought my camera." Cessily said as she watched Ben dance. "That would have been a priceless picture." She got her cell phone out and used its camera instead. "That'll do." Grinning, she turned back to Nez. "Hm, sure. Lemonade for me, too. Thank you."

rachel: "Surprise me," she said to Nez.

Benjamin: Ben walked over to the girls and Nez, taking in deep breaths. "Those guys were awfully friendly." He said happily. He got the bartender to give him a Dr. Pepper. "I miss White Russians..." he said gloomily as he sipped his Dr. Pepper.

Amara: Amara smiled at him, "No big loss, they don't taste that good." She sipped her lemonade then dug the lemon out to suck on it.

Nezhno: Nezhno just laughed at Ben's antics. He really was glad that they had come out tonight. Looking at Amara he smiled. "I agree, if I wanted a drink it's gotta be tequila first and foremost. But it seems like no one else is gonna drink, so I'm not gonna be the one to get shitfaced and have everybody take care of me." Nezhno ordered another lemonade for himself and started to take the drinks back to Cess and Rachel.

Nezhno: "Plus, it's more fun to watch other people get shit faced and laugh at them." He said with a big laugh.

Amara: Amara smiled at Nezhno, "Normally I would be drinking," She told him, "But the way I've been lately, I don't think it's a good idea."

Cessily: "Oh, yes, that can be some wonderful fun." Cessily agreed and took her lemonade. "Thanks, sweetie." She smiled. "Though, I don't mind alcohol, since it doesn't get me drunk anyway. I can convince myself to feel drunk, however. So, if you need a drinking buddy, I'll be up for it."

Cessily: Laughing, she shrugged casually. "Perhaps I'd let myself be convinced of having some body shots even."

rachel: Rachel took the drink with a thanks, "I don't have a problem with getting wasted. Well, except that I don't want to make a fool of myself..."

Benjamin: "Tequila??? In an Irishman?" Ben laughed. "Are you crazy!?" he smiled to Rachel. "Remind me, real quick, when is it that you are not... a fool, that is."

rachel: "When I'm not wasted?" she stuck her tongue out at him.

Amara: "Ah Rachel, live a little. Get wasted. We'll take good care of you... once we've stopped laughing."

Cessily: "Think of all the fun that Josh is going to have when he sees the pictures of you falling around the club." Cessily said, laughing.

Nezhno: "Those would be priceless to put up around the school." Nez said with a Doctor Evil sort of laugh as he joined Cess in teasing Rachel.

Nezhno: Nezhno then immediately straightened up. "But I would never do that Rachel. Scout's honor."

Nezhno: Not being able to keep a straight face, Nezhno busted out laughing again.

Amara: Amara laughed, "You might not but we sure as hell would!" She grinned at Rachel, "Well we would if we weren't worried Josh would kill us for letting you get so drunk."

Benjamin: "I do not condone this behavior." Ben said firmly and shot a smirk to Cess. "Of course, I don't condone abusing the privileges of alcohol no matter who you are." He wrapped his arm around Rachel and squeezed her. "But i especially don't like my lil Wachel being all drunky-poo."

Amara: She snorted at Ben and had a sip of her drink, "Careful there, Ben, she's dangerous when provoked."

Cessily: A wry grin stole to Cessily's face. She could keep from laughing long enough to finally have a sip of lemonade. "Okay, I think we'll definitely have to work on getting drunk later. If no one else wants to keep up, I'll simply get myself wasted via autosuggestion."

rachel: "I somehow doubt Josh'd be amused. He doesn't like me drinking but doesn't stop me because he likes drinking." Rachel grinned at Cess, "Plus, I'm sure you already have more embarrassing pics of me."

Nezhno: Nezhno then looked at Rachel and smiled. "But seriously Rachel, I'm not that mean i promise. But I would post pictures of you beating the shit out of Ben." He said with a laugh.

rachel: She glanced over at Ben, then back at Nez, "As awesome as pictures of that being posted everywhere would be... I think Neena would kill me."

Benjamin: "Won't happen. We're... what 2 to 1 now?" Ben said, slapping her back. "She can't keep up." He finished his Dr. Pepper and tapped his foot to the classic Michael Jackson song that had been raped by the Techno-DJ.

Amara: "Oh come on, Rae, you can out run her - she's pregnant." Amara grinned at her.

Benjamin: "My Nee-Nee is pregnant yes... but she's also lucky remember. One good chuck of her boot? Rae's out like a light."

rachel: "Yeah, but I'm lazy," she smirked. "And... I think it's two to two, but you might be right..."

Amara: Amara grinned at Rachel and gave her a nudge, "Nothing like a good death threat to cure you of that."

Cessily: Cessily emptied her glass and put it down on the bar. "So, who's up for dancing?" She asked, grinning up at the others. She raised her arms above her head and swayed her hips to the music. "Anyone feeling like joining me?"

Nezhno: Nezhno downed his drink and smiled. "I'm up for it. What the hell." He followed Cess onto the dance floor and started swaying to the music.

Amara: Amara finished her drink, "Wait for me!" she followed the others.

rachel: Rachel looked between the bar and the dancing. ...Yeah, she'd stick with the drinking even if it meant blackmail pictures later.

Cessily: Cessily moved to the music and waved at the other at the bar, before turning to dance closer to Amara and Nezhno. "That's the right spirit to have some fun." She said over the music and put a hand on Nezhno's hip.

Amara: Amara smiled at Cessily, lifting her arms into the air and moving with the music. "It's so good to be out having some fun."

Benjamin: Ben kicked off his shoes and slid onto the floor. Kanye's "Flashing Lights" began to boom from the large bass speakers on the ceiling, the walls, and the floors. Ben performed the dance he had seen done so many times before in the music video and live performances his record company paid for him to see.

Benjamin: He even made sure to add the spin, the tilt of the hat, and the brushing off his shoulder. Oh yeah... for a white boy? He was slick.

Amara: Amara cheered for Ben, and continued to dance, she was having fun while she could!

Nezhno: Nezhno was caught a little off guard by Cessilys hand on his hip, but he didn't mind it terribly. He kept dancing with her and moved a little closer as the music changed to some techno song.

Cessily: Cessily grinned at Amara and Ben, even cheering and clapping her hands at the boy's performance. "Woohoo, go Ben!" She laughed, before turning back to Nezhno. They danced closer for a while, with Cessily smiling up at him. She then turned again, dancing close with her back to him.

rachel: She ordered another drink and took a sip as she watched the others dance.

Amara: The music changed again and Amara bowed out, going to sit with Rachel at the bar, she ordered another lemonade.

Benjamin: He moonwalked over to Cessily and put his mouth near her ear. "Should I just drop the punk thing and get into Hip-Hop?" He asked with a cracked smile.

Cessily: "With all the bling on your neck, cruising in big cars and scantily clad chicks dancing around you?" Cessily asked, laughing. "You think that's your style?"

Nezhno: Nezhno chimed in. "I really don't think Neena would appreciate that little lifestyle change."

Benjamin: "If you feeling me now put your hands up into the sky an' lemme hear ya say! Hey! I'm good!"

Amara: Amara smiled at Rachel, "So, do you need to be drunk before we can convince you that dancing's a good idea?"

rachel: Rachel grinned, "Well, I don't have to be, no..."

Amara: She cocked her head on one side, "Sooo.... why don't you dance? It's fun."

Benjamin: The song changed and a young blond girl came out and began to dance with him. Unaware of his surroundings due to the music and the buzz that he got from just being in a club, surrounded by a swirl of loud noise, beautiful women, and alcoholic beverages he can't touch, he let her dance with him.

rachel: "I just don't really like to," she shrugged. "Well, and I'd rather not end up like Ben, except with a guy and have Josh find out..."

Amara: Amara smiled, "Well we won't tell anyone. And besides it's just a bit of harmless fun, right?" She gave her a nudge, "Come and dance... if any guys get too grabby just dance with me, I won't mind and I promise to keep my hands to myself."

Cessily: Cessily smiled as she watched Ben dance. Even though she felt tempted, she decided against taking a picture of him dancing with another girl just yet. Neena's wrath might extend to everyone present, so she didn't want to take any risk. "Looks like Ben is having fun there." She told Nezhno, dancing with her arms resting on his shoulder.

rachel: Rachel finished off her drink and sighed, "Okay, fine. I guess dancing with you wouldn't get anyone killed."

Nezhno: "Yeah, lets just hope Neena doesn't find out about it. Although part of me really would love to see her beat the crap out of him." He said with a chuckle as he continued dancing as he rested his hands around Cess' hips.

Amara: Amara grinned, "Nope, we're all safe here." She led Rachel back onto the dancefloor.

Benjamin: Ben heard one of his favorite songs of all time come on. "No! Way!" The DJ's voice filled the club. "And this song, ladies and gentlemen, is a reach back to the 80's! Here's Billy Idol's Dancing WIth Myself!"

Cessily: Cessily gave Ben an odd look. Okay, Neena's wrath be damned, this had to be documented for the others to see. She got out her cell and took pictures of Ben by holding it over Nezhno's shoulder. "We don't have to show Neena, but it's always good to have blackmail. If I ever need some backstage passes or something else."

Nezhno: Nezhno nodded and chuckled. "No nothing wrong with blackmail if it's for a good cause. Right?"

rachel: She let herself be dragged to the dancefloor and ran a hand through her hair, "Well, depending on what you consider safe..."

Cessily: "Absolutely." She replied, giving Nezhno a grin.

Amara: Amara winked at Rachel, "You have absolutely nothing to fear while you're with me." She told her, then added as an afterthought: "Unless you start making bits of me disappear." She grinned.

Benjamin: "Dancing with yourse-helf Oh-ho ho!" Ben head banged and the blond girl hopped about him like a tiny wallaby. Completely oblivious to the girls existence, Ben really was dancing with himself.

rachel: "I have a tattoo on that side, and I'd rather not have it burned off, so I think I learned my lesson from that..."

Amara: Amara laughed and closed her eyes, getting back into the rhythm of the music, "God I love dancing!"

Cessily: As they danced past Ben, Cessily nudged her hip against his. "And you were asking why we took you along?" She asked. "Looks as if you're having the time of your life." Dancing with her back to Nezhno, she reached above her head and put her arms around his neck while leaning into him.

Nezhno: Nezhno kept dancing with Cessily. He felt her arms encircle his neck and lean into him. He kept moving with her to the music as the song changed yet again.

Amara: Amara moved closer to Rachel as she caught a guy giving her the eye, she glared at him til he went away.

Cessily: Cessily ground her hips against Nezhno's when the rhythm sped up. "So, who's up for more drinks after this song?" She asked.

rachel: Rachel raised an eyebrow at Mara, though she supposed she wasn't being groped so closer was okay.

Nezhno: "I'm game." Nezhno said as he kept dancing with Cessily.

Amara: Amara turned to Cess a little, "Sure," she smiled at her then looked at Rachel, "Sorry - there was a jaw on the floor over there."

Cessily: "Sweet!" Cessily beamed, grabbed Nez' hand and dragged him over to the bar, while waving the others to follow her. "Alright, we're still all living abstinent, or braving some alcohol now?"

rachel: "Ah. I can deal, then. Suppose if we really wanted to scare people away though, I could show off my engagement ring," she smirked.

Amara: Amara laughed and grinned at Rachel, I'm wearing a wedding ring and it hasn't put them off. She wrinkled her nose at the mention of drinks, "'fraid I'm gonna have to stay of the alcohol Cess, so another lemonade for me."

Cessily: "No one, really?" Cessily asked. She put on a mischievous smirk. "If it helps to talk some of you into having tequila with me, how about if I'll let you lick the salt off of me?"

rachel: "True. My next idea was brainwashing, so I figured I'd go with the one that's not unethical," she shrugged and grinned, "I could go with alcohol."

rachel: "...Without licking anything off you, Cess."

Cessily: Cessily put on a mock pout. "Awww, you break my heart, Rae. But I understand. With your engagement and all. We wouldn't want to make Josh jealous, would we?" She loved and winked at her.

Nezhno: Nezhno perked up at Cessily's offer. "I'm game for the tequila, but the body shots might have to come after I've had a few." he said with a mischevious smile.

Amara: Amara shook her head, "I really can't Cess. It's not a good idea.... But I wouldn't say no to the salt idea anyway." She grinned.

rachel: Rachel snickered at Cess, "Not really. He'd be upset that he can't hit you 'cause you're a girl."

Cessily: Cessily shrugged and gave the others a smile. "Okay, so three tequilas and another lemonade for 'Mara." She said and turned to the barman to order their drinks. "Are you sure it's not because he's scared of me?" She asked, while taking their drinks. "Here we go. Cheers."

rachel: "You're like the nicest person ever. Who would be scared of you?" she poked her tongue out and took her drink.

Amara: Amara tilted her glass to Cess, "Thanks," she said, smiling and taking a sip. She was feeling quite good now since no one seemed to be too suspicious about her not having alcohol.

Nezhno: Nezhno raised his glass to the girls and downed his shot immediately. He shook his head and slammed his glass down on the bar.

Cessily: Cessily downed her drink with the others. She immediately a new round. "Hm, you're right." She told Rachel. "Though, I think Rogue might be. I have the feeling that she's avoiding me lately."

Amara: Amara raised an eyebrow, "Avoiding you? Really? But why? Can't think of a reason anyone'd have to avoid you." She slipped an arm around Cess' waist and gave her a squeeze and a peck on the cheek.

Benjamin: Ben stumbled out of the mens room, the blond girl trying desperately to grab the back of his shirt and pull him back in. He leapt over to Rachel and hid in between the girls. "I thought she was actually sick! Oh my God! She's insane! She tried to get in my pants!"

Cessily: "Awww, and you ran away from her." Cessily said, smiling at Ben. She patted him on the shoulder. "Looks like you're ready to become a husband, after all."

Amara: Amara cracked up at Ben's revelation, "Awww, are you traumatised?" She patted him gentley on the arm.

rachel: Rachel blinked at Ben and shook her head, "Want me to kick her ass? I'd be more merciful than Neena."

Cessily: She turned to Amara and shrugged. "I really have no idea. I wanted to plan a party with her."

Amara: "Awww well you can plan it with me if you want?" she smiled at Cess, "And maybe just go and confront her about it? In my experience it's the only way to find out about these things."

Benjamin: Ben looked to Rachel and considered it. "Nah... it's okay, I think she's go-" he ducked down beneath the girls. "She's at the bar! Oh my God she's relentless!" Throwing his hood on, he popped up behind the group and stood with his back to the girl and the club.

Amara: Amara rolled her eyes unlooped her arm from Cess and went to stand with her arm around Ben, waving a very obvious erdding ring at the girl. "I don't think she'll bother you anymore." she grinned at Ben.

Cessily: "Thanks." She smiled at Amara. "I don't know about Rogue, though. Maybe she's just feeling down, and it's nothing personal, after all. I'll just give it some time." She gave Rachel a wink. "There are wedding related parties to plan."

rachel: "Aw. I could've been in a bar fight, Mara..." Rachel sighed as the girl took the hint and downed her drink, glancing over at Cess, "Oh, right. Those."

Benjamin: Ben, eternally grateful, hugged Amara. "Thank you! I told you I don't come to clubs! Crazy whores, that's why!"

Amara: Amara laughed, "Bar fights are overrated, Rachel." she hugged Ben back, "Don't worry about it. I may as well use this ring for something, since I'm only wearing it for sentimental reasons."

Nezhno: Nezhno just chuckled at Ben. "Bite off more than you can chew?" He then grabbed his drink and downed it once more.

Cessily: Cessily poked her tongue out at Ben and showed him a lopsided smile. "Hey, don't think all the hot girls here are crazy whores. Remember that I'm not exactly shy myself. Promiscuous girls are people, too."

Nezhno: Nezhno smiled as he wrapped his arm around and gave Cessily a gentle squeeze. "Of course they are Cess."

Amara: "Preeching to the choir there, Cess." Amara said with a wink, "I was once like you... wait... what am I saying? I am like you." She grinned and popped an icecube from her drink in her mouth.

Benjamin: Ben laughed inside at the idea of Nezhno and Cessily together. Not sure why... it just made him laugh. Instead he turned to Amara. "Actually, I used to love bar fights... I'd always win!" He gave her a cracked smile.

rachel: "Amazingly, I've never been in one."

Amara: Amara smiled at Ben, "Yeah but considering the present situation I don't think bar fights are going to give people the right impression whether we win or not...."

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "You almost had me worried that we lost you to prudishness there, 'Mara." She turned to smile at Nezhno and leaned against him, putting her arm around him, as well. "I've never been a friend of fights. Bar fights or otherwise."

Amara: "I used to enjoy watching a good brawl...." Amara mused, "Usually because it was my fault." She grinned, "But now I think it'll be safer to just avoid trouble as much as possible."

Nezhno: "Me either. Well, that's probably because if I got arrested, I would be sent back to Wakanda and then thrown back in jail... I need another drink." Nezhno said as he turned to the bartender.

rachel: "I love trouble," Rachel grinned.

Amara: Amara raised her eyebrows, "Thrown in jail? Wow..."

Cessily: "We no you do." Cessily said and returned Rachel's grin. "Oh my, we better make sure to keep you out of trouble then." Cessily told Nezhno, a concerned look on her face. "That sounds horrible."

Nezhno: "Not really, the other inmates are scared of me. That will happen when you grown to the size of the mess hall. It even scares the shit out of serial killers." Nezhno said with a laugh as he nursed his Pepsi he got from the bar.

Amara: Amara tired to smile at Nezhno and knew she'd failed so she sipped her drink, "Well if you can get that big you can just break out of there, right?" She asked after a moment.

Nezhno: "No. I realized early on that I shouldn't use my powers for my own benefit. Plus they normally kept me drugged in solitary confinement, which was in a 5 inch thick steel room.

Amara: Amara's eyebrows rose again, "Wow... if you don't mind my asking, what the hell did you do to end up in there?"

Cessily: "We'll just make sure that he won't ever be sent back there." Cessily stated. "Xavier's might not be the safest place on the planet in general, but we look out for each other." She frowned at Nezhno's words. "That sounds outright barbaric. How horrible."

Nezhno: "Um... well, I kinda killed my sister. It was the day my powers manifested. I grew to large and the room collapsed and killed her. My father promptly threw me in jail."

Nezhno: "I'm just glad I'm out of there and right here with all of you." Nezhno said with a smile as he squeezed Cessily's hand.

Benjamin: Ben knew this story and turned quickly from them. He felt bad for Nezhno, but didn't really know how to talk to him about it. "Rachel... ten bucks I can get you a drink that will knock you off your feet." He threw ten dollars onto the bar. "Wanna go?"

Amara: Amara felt her eyes well with tears, "Oh I'm so sorry, that's horrible!" she leaned forwards and gave Nezhno a hug.

rachel: Rachel cringed slightly at the sound of the prison. It sounded pretty similiar to being kept prisoner by Essex. She raised an eyebrow at Ben, "Deal."

Cessily: Cessily's face fell. "I'm sorry to hear that." She returned the squeeze and gave Nezhno a hug.

Nezhno: Nezhno accepted all the hugs and smiled. "I'm ok. I'm ok. When did the trip to the sleazy nightlub turn into a hallmark special?" Nezhno said with a smile.

Benjamin: "Bartender!" He called, as he wrote down the ingredients to his beverage. "Can you make the young lady this?" The bartender looked to her and then to the drink. "...You sure?" He nodded. "Yes."

Amara: Amara managed a weak smile at him, "Sorry," she said, "It's just that... well... it doesn't matter." She put on a big grin, "Have some more drinks!"

Cessily: Cessily returned the smile and chuckled. "Oh? Fine, enough with the sentimentality and back to the sleaziness." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Totally! I think we need more drinks."

Benjamin: Ben got the shot before the man could give it to her. "I want you to know... that this is insane. Okay?" He passed it to her. "I'll tell you what it is when you're done..."

rachel: "Why don't I get to know what it is before I drink it? How do I know that you aren't trying to poison me?" she smirked, glancing down at the shot.

Nezhno: Looking at Ben, Nezhno smirked. "I really don't wanna know what the hell is in that." Nezhno said as the bartender gave them the rest of their drinks.

Benjamin: "No, Nez... you probably don't. However, it is the quickest way to get drunk..." He smiled to her.

Amara: Amara looked from face to face then took a breath, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, back in a minute!" she hurried off intending to wash her face and calm down... and maybe cry a little ina cubicle.

rachel: She took a breath and shrugged, downing the shot. "Damn..." she blinked and shook her head, "So, what was in it?"

Benjamin: "You see the grate in the bar? For when they're mixing the drinks? It pours into a metal bin. All the alcohol that swishes out of the clinking glasses through the entire day goes into that little tiny tin bin. I just had him fill up your shot glass with a days worth of mixed alcohols. You, my good friend, just had a Jersey Turnpike." He smiled brightly.

Benjamin: "Well... that's the light version. I wrote on it from the grate. He could've used the floor mat."

Nezhno: Nezhno just stared at Ben. "You are one horrible little man you know that." He smiled and downed another shot.

rachel: "No wonder it was strong. Want to order me something good now?"

Cessily: Cessily hooked her arm into Nezhno's and winked. "Come on, let's dance some more." She said. "I'm in the mood for more."

Benjamin: "Sure." He ordered her a Gummy Gum Drop. "Fruity, sugary, and it makes you perk up. Unless you've had a Jersey Turnpike."

Nezhno: "No complaints from here. We'll be right back guys." Nezhno winked as he and Cess started towards the dance floor.

rachel: "I hate you," Rachel took the drink anyway.

Amara: Amara checked herself over in the mirror one more time before she stepped out of the bathroom. Even she couldn't tell she'd been crying. Well her mutation was useful for something, at least.

Benjamin: "Oh, hey! Amara!" Ben ordered another Gumy Gum Drop, this time with blueberry flavoring. He put the money for the three shots in the bar tenders cup. "Drinky!?" He shook it at her.

Amara: Amara shook her head, "No thanks, Ben. Weren't you listening when I said I can't drink right now?" She sniffed the drink and had to swallow her gag reflex. "Think I'll just have some water thanks..."

Benjamin: He shrugged. "Okay." He held the shot infront of himself and debated. Then, with all the strength he could muster, he slid it down to Rachel. "Enjoy yourself. Get sloshed."

rachel: Rachel took the shot and drank it, definitely starting to feel the effects of the alcohol, "Fine, I will. Somebody better make sure I make it back to my bedroom though... and that I wake up alone."

Benjamin: Ben tapped her on her back. "Oh I'll make sure you make it back to XU alone. Trust-you-me. Make it back to your room however... I dunno I think waking up in Selene's attic would be fun."

Amara: Amara giggled, "Don't worry Rachel, I'll make sure you make it back to your room and I promised already that I'd keep my hands to myself, didn't I?"

rachel: "I think I'll trust Mara over you, at the moment."

Benjamin: "Fine, have it your way!" He ruffled her hair and threw his jacket on. "I'm gonna go next door and play guitar at the cafe'. I'll catch up with you guys later, or you can come in and listen!" He waved and took off, giving Cess a hug on the way out and Nez a quick goose.

Amara: Amara shrugged at Rachel, "I'm all for following him there, at least they have stuff other than alcohol. What about you?"

rachel: "If I was mean, I'd say wait until I'm trashed and I could make a fool of him, but I'm in a good mood," Rachel grinned. "So, now works."

Amara: Amara smiled, "Alright then, to tha cafe," She waved at Cess and signalled they were going next door with Ben and headed out of the club.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Benjamin: "You see the grate in the bar? For when they're mixing the drinks? It pours into a metal bin. All the alcohol that swishes out of the clinking glasses through the entire day goes into that little tiny tin bin. I just had him fill up your shot glass with a days worth of mixed alcohols. You, my good friend, just had a Jersey Turnpike." He smiled brightly.
A world of ew. ><