28/03 Instance: Snowflake and old Yeller

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

current timeline

Kyle: As usual that time of year it was still hard for Kyle to find something to chase, but it never occurred to stop trying to find something. He was sitting on a tree branch staring at anything that would move underneath.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah walked along, enjoying the relative peace and quiet of woods as compared to the school. She was used to being in close quarters with other, but it didn't mean she liked it. Too many sounds and sights and smells-speaking of smells...she stopped and turned her head upwards.

Hepzibah: Kyle was somewhere close. She was starting to get used to his scent, but it still put her on edge a little.

Kyle: Kyle sniffed and listened, looking around and seeing the cat girl walking around, staring upwards. He rubbed his nose, scratched his cheek and decided that she's probably more fun then just sitting in the tree waiting for something else to come by for a chase.

Kyle: Instead of dropping down he just waited for her to spot him. Didn't want to scare her again. Last time when he did that at the carnival place he found out how sharp her claws were on his face.

Hepzibah: She saw the movement the instant his hand moved. He was very good. Perfectly still, but her cat's eyes saw his hand move to scratch his cheek. Her first impulse was fight or flight. She fought down her instincts as she approached the tree. In truth he'd not done one single thing to threaten her since she'd come here.

Hepzibah: "What d'ya know, Fido?" She asked, looking up at him.

Kyle: Kyle cocked his head and looked around for someone else, turning back to her he said, "No...no I'm Kyle."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, I know. Just a little joke." Very little it would seem. She stood there awkward for a moment, then cleared her throat. She was intruding. These were his woods. His scent was all over the place here. "I'll go if you want."

Kyle: "Nu-uh, stay, nothing to do here...for now I mean. Place is kind of..umm...dead around now." Kyle tilted his body and let gravity work, twisting around his claws grabbing the tree's trunk to slow his fall, landing on his feet. He then gave a little cringe and hopped around to get the sting numb feeling from his feet. Clearly too cold for acrobatics too.

Hepzibah: Fighting the urge to race up the tree herself, she took a deep breath. "I know." She leaned against the tree. "God, I'd love to get out of here - just for a little bit." This was officially the longest she'd ever stayed in one place. The school was starting to look like the nicest cage she'd ever been locked up in.

Kyle: Kyle stared at her for a small moment. "You're really..." what was that word again, sounds like glitter, "jittery. Umm...out where? You are outside, or..you mean like someplace else?"

Hepzibah: "Jittery?" she repeated, deciding not to tell him it was him that made her jittery. "You should see me after a pot of coffe." Shaking her head, Hepzibah sighed. "Someplace else." She looked at the mansion, tiny in the distance. "I mean, don't get me wrong. It plum to a damn peach, the professor opening his home to likes of us. But, God don't you ever just want to go somewhere?"

Kyle: Kyle shrugged, "Like where? Not much places here that's...umm...not filled with lot of people." Kyle looked around him. He thought he heard something move, but the place was just quiet except te two of them.

Hepzibah: Her shoulders slumped, defeated. "I know." Crouching down, she plucked a pine cone up and tossed it across the opening. "The others can pretty much come and go off campus as they please, but you and me - we're stuck here."

Kyle: Kyle took a moment of thinking, "No, I can go where I want. I got a bike. Just don't know where to go."

Hepzibah: "Like a bicycle?" She frowned up at him, trying to picture the sight and not laugh.

Kyle: "No, no, the other kind, with the engine." he gestured with his hands on the size of his motorcycle, "I got two actually. Chopper and the other kind. Got the second one when the tail grew." he looked down to himself under his arm at his tail. "Hard sitting back on a chopper with it."

Hepzibah: She froze, completely dumbfounded. "You have a bike??" She shook her head. "No, you have two bikes!" With a growl of frustration, she thumped the back of her head against the tree rhythmical. "Ok. So I'm the only one stuck here."

Kyle: He nodded, "Yeah." then realized, "Or you can ask someone with a car for a ride. Or me. Think there's another helmet somewhere....in the garage. Not allowed to ride without helmet. People stop you if you do...they try to stop you." that last sentence put a little smug smile on his face.

Hepzibah: Her head stopped in mid thump. She turned her face up hopefully. "Really?" She glided up from her crouch. "You take me for a ride somewhere?" Her suspicous nature still clung on. "Why?"

Kyle: "Got nothing to do." he shrugged again. "And I need to drive them. They just stand there. Gtta make sure the engine still work. Think that's the reason my friend told me. He's the one who got me the bikes. He's in the army now. Umm....where you wanna go?"

Hepzibah: It was just too tempting, like watching a mouse twitch it's whiskers - she had to jump at it. "Anywhere! I don't care," she shook her head. "Anywhere we won't be shot on sight," she added as a caution. "Somewhere fun." Her green eyes began to dance.

Kyle: Kyle had a slight concerned look on his face, "Don't actually know where to go for fun. Sorry. Can just drive around for a while." he suggested.

Hepzibah: "That would be fun," she assured him. She waited for him to lead the way. With an apologetic grimace she spoke. "Kyle, I..." God she sucked at apologies. "I'm sorry about-" She motioned to his face. "I just panicked."

Kyle: And for a final time he shrugged, "That's nothing. Once had a branch stick right through my chest. That wasn't fun. He started walking, "Err...you don't heal fast, right?"

Hepzibah: She shook her head, her fingers busy braiding her hair up. "Through the chest? Geez dude, you gotta get safer hobbies."

Kyle: The two walked all the way back to the mansion and through it to the garage. There he pressed the garage door's button and waited for the outside light to clear things up on the inside. "It's this one, under the...thing..err, cover."

Hepzibah: Hepz's eyes immediately saw the drape covered bike as she stepped inside ahead of him. Just by the outline of the machine she knew whatever kind of bike he had, it was fast.

Kyle: Kyle pulled the cover off. The ducati stood there, unused for almost over a week. The only thing he ever did since then was just turn the engine on to make sure it started. Kyle always had the small fear of wanting to ride it and it wouldn't start. "It's yellow." he added.

Hepzibah: "Holy..." Her eyes went wide. She'd been expecting a Honda or maybe a Suzuki. She shook her head. Even standing still it was fast! "It's incredible." She turned to him with the first real smile she'd ever been able to manage for him.

Hepzibah: Running a finger over the seat, her smile became and impish grin. "So, is it as fast as it is gorgeous?"

Kyle: His grin was a copy of hers. "Faster."
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Hee - very cute. And aww they bonded!
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Hee 'It's yellow' *hugs kyle* he's so cute! I forgot how cute he was! ^_^ and yay all friends now :)
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Muahahahaha, knew that kitty will be Kyle's cute comeback ticket :eeevil

...I mean, it was a really fun game :D
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Hepzibah is just hoping Kyle's totally awesome cuteness isn't hiding a sinister plot to take her out into the middle of nowhere, tie her up in a sack and dump her in the river! ;)

[Edited on 29/3/09 by Raven Hare]
:hepz :kitty
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

The things running through my head right now.... :smirk

*cough* :naughty *cough*

:smug I should just go to bed....
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Raven Hare wrote:Hepzibah is just hoping Kyle's totally awesome cuteness is hiding a sinister plot to take her out into the middle of nowhere, tie her up in a sack and dump her in the river! ;)
She IS hoping that?
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

steyn wrote:
Raven Hare wrote:Hepzibah is just hoping Kyle's totally awesome cuteness is hiding a sinister plot to take her out into the middle of nowhere, tie her up in a sack and dump her in the river! ;)
She IS hoping that?
LOL! - geez...see boys and girls, this is why you should always proof read. Thanks - made edit. :)
:hepz :kitty