3/31 Instance: Sea Monster

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

timeline: current

Teagan: Moon drifted, like a water filled corpse, in the hot water of the rather large jacuzzi. She was in a black bra and large purple panties, being she never bothered to buy a bathing suit because, let's face it, how often was she going to go swimming?

Teagan: She would close her eyes in the water and think of things. She would think of the red headed desert queen who is now a loathsome up tight born-again. She would think of the only other girl she could put her heart out to, but could never expect a full heart in return. She would think of Rogue and sam having sex, that was always fun. Sometimes she would even think of life if she never died.

Teagan: So there she was, floating, thinking, day dreaming. In the jacuzzi. Face down, like a very dead body.

Alex: Alex slipped into the room, surprised he's managed to find the place by himself. Looking around as he walked toward the pool, his eyes caught something floating in the jacuzzi, and it looked human-shaped...

Teagan: She gurgled and burbled in the water, making bubbles. It was fun to not have a time limit on how long she could stay under water. She enjoyed being different than everyone, and especially more different than the rest of the school. Everyone was unique, but no one could do what she could, not to that extent at least.

Alex: He froze at the bubbles and glanced behind him at the door, debating whether he should go get someone or not. ...Or he should probably see if they were okay. Alex hesitantly moved toward the jacuzzi and slowly reached out to poke.

Teagan: Teagan couldn't feel the finger pushing against her, however; she did notice that her head was pushed and now she was moving to the ledge of the small pool. She popped her head up.

Teagan: "Are you done?" She asked the boy with the perplexed look.

Alex: Alex jumped back as the corpse spoke. Well, he guessed it wasn't really a corpse since it was talking... but she looked pretty dead to him. "I-I.... yeah, sorry!" he forced out.

Teagan: She rolled over in the water and pulled her dripping self out. "So you're new, huh? Jesus-there's a lot of you popping up. Though I guess that's to be expected with the Mutant Registration Act gone through." She shook her legs and arms, letting the water spritz off her body. "Hi, I'm Teagan." She put her hand out for a shake.

Teagan: "Yes I'm dead. No not really. Yes dead people talk to me. No I try not to talk to them." She smiled, glad she had finally found a way to cover all of that. "And who are you?"

Alex: He just nodded and looked down at the floor to keep from staring, which was hard since she was actually dead, judging from what she just said. He glanced at her outstretched hand for a moment before grabbing it, "I'm Alex."

Teagan: "Well, very nice to meet you Alex." She said to him. "I expect you got an ability if you're here. What're you doing in the pool? You breathe underwater?"

Alex: "I just like swimming, so I wish I could breathe underwater. Wouldn't have to freak out about waves dragging me down while surfing ever again. Instead, I'm heat resistent and can shoot stuff out of my hands," he gave a shrug and moved to sit by the edge of the pool.

Teagan: "Oh... that's cool." I guess. "So Alex, besides being a part of this school and a mutant, what else is cool about you?" She asked, sitting beside him.

Alex: "Well... not much, I don't think. What about you?"

Teagan: "I'm dead." She said with a shrug. "Not much is cool about that, aside from the fact that I die. So you surf huh? Ever been bitten by a shark?!" She asked excitedly. "Where do you surf? Not many places here in New York. In fact, I don't think there's any."

Alex: "Luckily, no. Doesn't hurt much from what I've heard though," Alex shook his head. "Hawaii and been to California a few times."

Teagan: "Oh wow! Hawaii! I've always wanted to fall out of a plane there!" She kicked her feet in the water, making some light splashing. "So what's a handsome mo'fo' like yourself doing with his free time here?" She asked. "Not that I'm into you, don't get the wrong idea. I like the vajayjay."

Alex: "With a parachute, right?" he glanced over at her, then looked back toward the water at the handsome part, "Look around, usually because I'm lost. Study. Meet new people. Work on the whole powers thing."

Teagan: "Oh yeah, powers are fun. Feel free to blast me sometime, I won't feel it." She said smiling.

Alex: Alex couldn't really imagine blasting someone. The thought of sparring and hitting Rogue when her and Sam had helped him was bad enough. "They just seem like a lot of work to me. When I want them to work, they don't and when I don't want them to work, they do."

Teagan: "Yeah powers are stupid like that. You should talk to that Wade guy. His ability is to be fuck-crazy."

Alex: "Really? Don't think that'd be a fun power... or maybe it would be depending on how crazy..."

Teagan: "Well, I'm told that's not his power. But from what I can see, it's all he can do." She shrugged. "Okay well, Alex, you've officially met me, I've officially met you. You want to go shoot some pool or are you going to continue to hang your feet in the water?"

Alex: Alex looked down at the water, then at her, "I could get in, yeah..."

Teagan: "Okay then." She pushed him with all her might, making him sort of project and skip across the surface like a flat stone. "Get in the water Brian Wilson!"

Alex: He managed to get a breath in before being completely submerged in the water. Once he surfaced, Alex scrubbed at his face and ran a hand through his hair, turning to face her, "You going to come in or sit?"

Teagan: "I guess I could." She said with a grin. Stepping forward off the edge she dropped down with as large a splash as her tiny body could force to the surface. Coming back up herself she noticed she didn't need to try hard to stay afloat. "So besides sitting in the water and thinking, what do you people do in a pool? I don't really understand their purpose. Other than drowning out sound once you're submerged I suppose."

Alex: "Swimming is the first thing that comes to mind."

Teagan: "Well... like what's the point. How is that fun?" She kicked her legs and paddled a bit. "Whooey. Momma, don't make me go home, I'm having a blast." She rolled her eyes. "I like trying to drown myself!" She dove to the bottom and clung to the grate for a few minutes.

Teagan: Sighing she broke the surface and pushed her hair and water out of her eyes. "Nope. No dice."

Alex: "Exercise," he shrugged, treading the water to stay afloat and blinking at the drowning part, "How is thinking while floating fun?"

Teagan: "Oh well... when you don't sleep and all you hear is dead voices in your head all day, forcing yourself underwater to drown out all the sounds helps you have a thought to yourself." She shrugged. "No pun intended with the drowning part, by the way."

Teagan: She waded over to him and looked him over before finally giving him a winced look that had an appearance of being perplexed laced in there as well. "How does a beach bum like yourself not know about thinking in a calm environment? I imagine that's all they do. That and smoke the Devil's Cabbage."

Alex: "Who says I think at all?" Alex gave a slight grin, starting to feel a bit better about blowing things up since it sounded more appealing than hearing dead people all day.

Teagan: "Oh, trust me, no one said that. I'm just wondering why you would not want to. it's very... wonderful. To think. A lot of people take it for granted. Take it from someone with very little brain activity, thinking is incredibly important. A wonderful gift. You should do it more often." She gave a very sage-like nod and then dove back under, grabbing him by the ankles. "Black Lagoon Creature!" She shouted under the water.

Alex: "Nah, I do occasionally. Just don't get the free time very often." That time he didn't have a chance to take a breath before going under, so he was sputtering when he came back up. After coughing, he splashed in her general direction, not sure what good it'd do as payback since the girl was kinda dead.

Teagan: "Ha ha!" She laughed and kicked water in his face. "Can't touch this! Da, nanana! Da na! Da na! Can't touch thi-*urgle*" He pulled her by her feet and down she went.

Alex: "Ha!" Alex grinned in triumph as he pulled her under.

Teagan: Teagan shot back up and levitated over the water. Looking down at him and holding her hands out like a beautiful, dead, christ-like figure in wet panties and bra, she looked to him with eyes of apathy and said. "They'll look up and shout; 'save us!' and I will look down at them and whisper; 'no.'" She hovered there for a minute and then began to do the Macerena.

Alex: He laughed and shook his head, swimming toward the side of the pool and pulling himself out to sit on the edge again, "That's not creepy at all."

Teagan: "Good, I don't aim for creepy. I go for 'pee-your-panties-scared'." She pulled herself out as well and pushed him back in as she walked to her towel, with a simple push of her foot.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ha ha ha! I had no idea this was the instance we did, I'm like "Sea Monster?" And my head instantly jumped to :namor .

*snort*

Nice title. :LOL
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS