4/9 Instance: Fawning

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Between "The Snitch" and "I like you better when you're naked"

<Benjamin> Ben opened the door and dropped the papers from Lazarus on the chair. He then dropped on top of them the stack of baby books and internet printed downloads. It was time to really get involved, he had decided.

<Neena> "Wow," Neena stopped at the door, still wrapped in her robe and wet from her recent swim. She tossed her cap on the nightstand. "Hey, sweetie, you're back early!"

<Benjamin> "Yeah. Well, we did the show and we made sure it came straight back." He looked to her and sat on the bed. "I came straight back. To talk to you. About what I sent you."

<Benjamin> "I already contacted Xavier and McCoy. McCoy has agreed to put you on watch and we're having a doctors visit tomorrow. I also have the special direct line do your doctor back from the West Coast and I even bought books on giving birth to and raising a child."

<Benjamin> "We're going to have a talk. And we're going to start taking this seriously, but first you're having a glass of Orange Juice from my mini fridge."

<Neena> "No, no, milk is better," she untied her robe and hung it on her closet door, and
proceeded to peel off her swimsuit. "And I'm sorry, but I haven't had a chance to look at the fax machine at all lately. What did you send me?"

<Benjamin> "Uhm... No. Neena, you're having Orange Juice. You have plenty of milk, you're getting plenty of the fats. I want you to keep your other vitamins up too, besides C."

<Benjamin> "It's orange juice, it's 100%, just drink it. Please." He stood up, opened the fridge door, and ripped one out. He shut the door a little harder than he thought.

<Neena> "Alright, alright, sheesh," she swiped the juice and rummaged in the closet for something to put on. She settled on one of Ben's shirts and some shorts. She'd take a shower soon anyway. 

<Neena> She casually walked over to the fax. "So what is it you- oh." Shit, shit, shit, shit! How did he get a hold of this? "Um...so...I can explain. ReallY>"

<Benjamin> "No. Because Lazarus already explained." He frowned and crossed his arms. "I don't want an explanation, I want to know what we're going to do about this. Because I love Antonia. And you."

<Neena> "I'm gonna kill him," she muttered under her breath. "Look, it's no big deal. So I lost my temper and got upset. So what? The guy totally deserved it. It's normal. I'm fine. You don't have to babysit me all the time."

<Benjamin> "Actually, it appears now that I do. And it wasn't that you lost your cool, you passed out. The fall alone could've been enough, but what the cause of it was is more than enough. I've had it. I'm done being out of the loop Neena."

<Benjamin> He stepped forward and pulled out the sheet from her doctor. "This is a strict regiment of diet and times for rest. We are following this. Because if I lose you, or her, I'll never forgive myself, and I'll get so lost again no one could bring me back."

<Benjamin> Hopefully she understood that threat meant alcohol, but there were no promises.

<Neena> She tossed her hair. "Nice to see you care. But really, that regimen is totally ridiculous. You can't expect me to be in bed by six. Six? It's still light outside. There's too much to do."

<Benjamin> "That's why I'm hiring an assistant to help you here. Here. Not anywhere else. This person will be helping you so you can sleep at night. In bed..."

<Benjamin> He wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "6:30 at the latest."

<Neena> ""I don't need an assistant. I'll get one myself ok? Amara's been offering to help anyway. Just leave it to me, please," she looked at him pleadingly. "I'm fine. The baby is fine. Look, see?" she stepped away. "Fine."

<Benjamin> Ben shook his head. He really wanted to believe her, but as the husband and father, he couldn't. "Neena... I was an alcoholic. I know better than anyone what denial looks like." He held her arm up.

<Benjamin> "You're skinny Neena. You're supposed to be plump and lovely. Why're you skinny? You need to reconsider that and what you just said, and try again."

<Neena> "What, you want me to blow up like a balloon? I have enough to do keeping an eye on you when I look good, can you imagine if I'm fat? It's my job to keep you in my bed, honey." she took the paper from him. "The passing out was just a one time thing. Lazarus just overreacts."

<Benjamin> Ben ripped the paper back from her hands. "Hun, your job has nothing to do with me other than making sure the funds keep coming in. Just like my job is to keep producing albums. Our jobs as parents and loved ones is to watch over each other."

<Benjamin> "You don't dread me leaving your  bed. You're the most beautiful... gorgeous, person, I have ever met. I mean that. It's everything I can right now to not bend you over and nail you because I've missed your body so much."

<Benjamin> "Don't you question my dedication to you, especially about your physical features. I would die for you..." He got down on his knees and looked up at her. "But I'm begging you not die giving me this child. I can't do this alone."

<Neena> She thought about kneeling down to look at him, but reconsidered when the baby gave a reminding kick. "Don't be ridiculous," she sniffed. "I'm not going to die, ok? So just...hush about that nonsense. Nothing is going to happen to either of us! You and Lazarus need to chill out. God, if it'll make you feel better I'll gain the damn weight, ok?"

<Benjamin> He rolled his eyes, but took this battle as a win. The war was far from done yet.
"Okay. For now I'll let it rest. You're going to adhere to this diet, and more importantly, you're going to love, honor, and respect me and your brother, who only have your health in our interests."

<Benjamin> "Do not be afraid to use Amara for help. Xavier said he can keep on telepathic stand by for you. If you need him, telepathically page him. He can patch you through to McCoy." He hugged her. "Okay?"

<Neena> She sighed. "Since when do you take care of me? I thought it was the other way around? I had to build up this superwoman image and everything," she pressed a kiss to his neck gently. "I missed you, by the way."

<Benjamin> Ben let it go. He couldn't fight all her asides, they weren't worth the energy. "I missed you too..." He said kissing her on her cheek.

<Benjamin> "Let's go commemorate your new healthy living style." He said, pointing to the bed.

<Neena> Her eyes lit up immediately and she took him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him along. "Yes, let's."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Awww bless! Ben's being all good and stuff! Neena better take advantage! Or Mara will have something to say about it! :P
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6