4/15 Instance: Relationship Math

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

rachel: Rachel stretched to reach the bag or popcorn while trying to keep an eye on the screen. Not quite able to reach, she gave a scowl and stretched a bit more before giving up and yanking it toward her with teke. "That guy's so going to die," she took a quick glance at Cess and popped a kernal in her mouth before holding the bag out in offering.

Cessily: Cessily stretched her arm to reach into the bag of popcorn and grab a handful. "No doubt about that." Cessily agreed as she popped some into her mouth. "I mean, he slept with the cheerleader earlier. He could have just as well painted a bulls-eye on his forehead. The jocks always die in horror films."

rachel: "Yeah, I learned that sex tends to lead to death in horror films from Friday the Thirteenth," she took a sip of her drink. "What have you been up to lately?"

Cessily: "So you'd better not be around me should we ever be stalked by a scythe wielding maniac. I'd be dead many times over." Cessily munched on some more popcorn. "Nothing too exciting. I'm waiting for spring so that there's more people going out. You?"

rachel: "Well, at least you don't stay dead." Rachel shifted, getting a bit more comfortable, "The usual. Classes, homework, work, wedding planning... Nothing really exciting."

Cessily: "Nothing exciting?" Cessily turned her head to give Rachel a questioning look. "How can you say that wedding planning is part of the usual? Now don't tell me you're not at least a little bit excited already. How are things going, anyway?"

rachel: She looked over and shrugged, "What? It's not exciting. It's kind of a pain, considering how busy I am with everything else. Plus, the conversations I have to go through with Josh about everything... Ugh. I'd be more excited if it was closer to being over with, but that's not even close to happening."

Cessily: "Do you have set a date yet?" Cessily asked, ignoring the movie for the moment. She missed how someone got cut in half by something. "And if it's all too much to handle, you know what you need." Cessily started to grin. "Someone to help you out. Like, a wedding-planner. Not only will that make everything easier, but you also don't have to deal with Josh any more."

rachel: "We have an idea of when we'd like it to be but not an exact date yet," Rachel shook her head, nibbling on a piece of popcorn, "Would still have to deal with him. Sadly, not everything we talk about future-wise deals with the wedding. And, I have Rogue helping me since she's maid of honor or whatever, so it's not completely bad. Wedding planning just the last thing I want to deal with."

Cessily: "Hey, if you need someone to help you, just ask me." Cessily offered. "I'm always happy to help out. Aside from taking your wedding pictures. Because that's a given, of course."

rachel: "Well, speaking of help..." Rachel chewed on her lip. This might make Rogue throwing her through the wall seperating their room an actuality, but Rogue could deal. She hoped, anyway. "...I, uh, kinda need a bridesmaid..."

Cessily: Cessily looked at Rachel for a moment, blinked a few times, then couldn't keep from showing a wide smile. "Really? And you want me for that?" She sat up and turned towards Rachel. "Wow, that's wonderful. I mean, of course I'd want to do that. I feel honoured."

Cessily: She blinked again, her smile vanishing for a moment. "That is, if you really wanted to ask me to be your bridesmaid, and not only wanted a suggestion from me on who you should pick." Her expression turned awkward. "Because then I've just made a huge fool out of myself."

rachel: "Don't worry, you don't look stupid. I wouldn't have mentioned it if I wasn't asking," she grinned. "I'm thinking Neena for my other, and hopefully that's all because I think Josh has dibs on Bobby. ...Well, and I can't imagine Bobby looking good in a dress."

Cessily: Cessily squeed from pure joy and basically launched herself at Rachel, pulling her into a tight hug. Some popcorn spilled over the couch. "Thanks so much, Rachel!" She said, before kissing her friend on the cheek. "That means a lot to me. Honestly. I'd absolutely love to be your bridesmaid.."

Cessily: "Of course, the option of Bobby in a dress is also tempting." She added with a laugh.

rachel: Rachel decided that hugging was less painful than flipping over the arm of the couch to avoid it, so she went with it. "Thanks for agreeing," she smirked, "It is tempting, but I doubt he'd agree to it. I think the pink hair was bad enough for him."

Cessily: "Thanks for asking." Cessily replied and let go of Rachel, sitting back again. "You're probably right. Too bad, though. We definitely should look for opportunities to stick the guys in dresses." Her expression lit up. "Speaking of which, that means I'll have to go dress shopping with Rogue and Neena. We'd have to find something nice for us."

rachel: "I'm sure you can find something nice between the three of you, especially with Neena," she glanced back at the tv, not really surprised to see blood spewing.

Cessily: "Yeah, I hope so." Cessily replied, grabbing another handful of popcorn. "Trying to find a common theme would be best, I think. Speaking of which, do you have any preferences for your wedding?" She took her eyes off the tv screen and smiled at Rachel. "I mean, I bet that pink and glitter will be pretty much out of the question."

rachel: "Pretty sure that's somewhere on the list of things I have to do..." Rachel grinned back. "But yeah, definitely no pink. I guess black would be safe..."

Cessily: "Some purple or red would go well with that, as well." Cessily added and gave Rachel a nod. "Pure black would probably be a bit too dark. Besides, you wouldn't want people to confuse your wedding with a funeral." She paused. "Well, Josh's funeral, perhaps."

rachel: "Yeah, I still think it's crazy that he wants to be stuck with me. It makes me wonder when I became the sane one," she smirked and gave a shrug, "Either of those would be cool but not together. Red and purple should stay far, far away from each other. I especially like red though."

Cessily: "Shiny!" Cessily grinned. "So we'll check all the red options first." She munched on some popcorn before chuckling. "Well, they say that opposites attract, but from my experience that only works out for a little while. So, you and Josh might be more alike that you think, after all."

Cessily: Cessily gave Rachel a wry grin. "Maybe both of your craziness cancel each other out, that's why you fit so well together."

rachel: Rachel grabbed a handful of popcorn, "I dunno. I think we were both fairly alike to begin with. Could just be me though. And, that's a possibility..."

Cessily: "See? That's what I mean." Cessily smiled and nodded sagely. "You and Josh are like two negatives multiplying into something positive, and that's why you two are so great together." She paused again, frowning a little while she chewed on a popcorn piece. "I'm not saying that you're kinda negative, or something..."

rachel: "I am kinda negative though, so it wouldn't bother me if you were saying it," she smiled. "Never really thought of describing anything like math, but I also try not to think about math in general. It usually reminds me that I have homework I should be doing."

Cessily: "Meh, don't even remind me." Cessily said and looked back at the tv. "I did a pretty well job so far at forgetting that I still have homework, too. Though, I'd say there's no reason to not finish the movie first. Even though I'm already sure that the sweet innocent is going to survive while the arrogant jock is going to bite it in a bit."

rachel: "Yeah, I'm a bit surprised he's not gone yet," Rachel took a quick glance at the screen and grinned at the other girl, "We could pretend homework was never mentioned and just put the next movie in. I'm sure it'll be just as terrible, but instead of the innocent, it'll have their child as the main character or something..."

Cessily: "Ooh, yes, that's a much better idea." Cessily laughed. "Maybe we're getting really lucky and the next one will be so bad that it actually turns good again. Something the really bad trash is the best stuff you can watch."

rachel: "We can always hope for that. But, it might turn out just bad, and what little brain I have left may slowly die throughout the movie. Either way no homework."

Cessily: Cessily laughed and popped some more popcorn in her mouth. "That's what I call school spirit."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

No. no no no. Rogue quits :P
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Bobby in a dress!! :D
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Awww, but Cess would die if she went dress shopping with Rogue. ...I mean... she would die to go dress shopping with Rogue. :P
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

[quote]
… should we ever be stalked by a scythe wielding maniac.
[/quote]

:shifty Thanks for the reminder that I need to talk to Freak…

And I’ll have you know Bobby only wears dresses for special occasions, and then he’s known as the Fabulous Frigid Frostcoxxx.

I like the juxtaposition of the carnage on screen and the idea of those girls all going shopping together willingly.

[Edited on 16-4-2009 by Slarti]
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

:shifty
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Missed this the first go 'round b/c i just skimmed it, but red and purple were my wedding colors :P if you get the right shades, they look really good together.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Yeah, when I thought of red and purple... the first thing that came to mind was Magneto, then Hayley's hair. :P
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Red and purple makes me think Bordello
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Bobby in a Bordello dress!!!
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

....I now have interesting mental images. Not sure whether to thank you all or send you my therapist's bill.

XD

Awesome instance!
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art