4/18 Instance: Felicia Needs Help

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

4/18 Instance: Felicia Needs Help

Post by Starfish »

((Timeline: Current))

rachel: Sucking in a breath, Rachel rolled over and pulled the covers over her head as she curled up a bit more, hugging her pillow in an attempt to get comfortable again.

Felicia: "What the fuck Louis!" Louis cackled in the car as she groaned and pulled out her phone. "Just stop laughing! It's not funny!" She pointed to Cody. "And turn the fucking car off you dumb ass!" She punched her brothers phone number in. Again, nothing. "Damn it Ben!" She flipped open her phone and punched in Neena's first three digits then stopped. "No... bad." She then tried Rachel.

Felicia: "C'mooooon... please."

rachel: The song slowly made its way through the sleep induced haze. Rachel rolled onto her stomach and reached for the floor, groping around for the phone. Once it was in her hand, she brought it up to eye level and cringed at how bright the screen was, deciding that she'd just answer rather than being blinded again. "Yeah?"

Felicia: "Rachel!" She shrieked into the phone. "It's Felicia! You gotta help me! I need a ride out of here, I need to get out of here! I'm in the city, and my idiot boyfriend just drove the car into a fucking cement separator on the road and ... and I need Ben!" She began to bawl. "Where's Ben!?"

rachel: She held the phone away from her ear at the wailing, brow furrowing as she tried to understand everything that was being said. She blinked, "Okay... explain again. Calmly."

Felicia: "Ineedsomeonetocomegetme!" She shouted. She could hear Cody screaming at her. "Babe! Hey, babe! Who the hell are you calling! Don't call the cops on us, what the fuck! Come on, we're gonna go hit the bus station before someone reports us, get the fuck off the ph-" "Rachel. Please!" She gripped the phone and turned it from Cody.

Felicia: "I need help!

rachel: "Screaming isn't a part of bing calm. Just stop freaking out. Where are you, exactly?" Rachel threw the covers off her and rolled off the bed, grabbing some jeans off the floor and pulling them on.

Felicia: "I-... I don't know!" She began to bawl even harder. "I-I..." She looked back at Cody. He frowned and stepped towards her. "OhmiGod!" There was a sound of a siren and blue and red lights. "OhmiGod!" She ran down the subway stairs and looked at the map. "I'm... uh...here!" She pointed to the "you are here!" sticker.

Felicia: Giving Rachel the coordinates as she began to breathe heavily, she cupped the phone. "SHould I just... get on the train that gets here in seven minutes and get as close to the mansion as I can or... or... or what do I do?"

rachel: The last thing she wanted to do was spend all night searching for the girl. "No. Just stay where you are. Don't talk to anyone you don't know. Actually, don't even look at anyone you don't know," she raked her fingers through her hair, frowning at what she must look like as she made her way out of the room. Josh's shirt, jeans, and bad hair... Yeah, this sucked.

Felicia: "Uhm... okay." She began to slow down her labored breathing. "Okay..." She hung up the phone without even thinking and began to rock herself in the bench. "She's coming... she's coming... she's coming...."

rachel: Rachel pulled the phone away from her face and blinked the call ended box, shaking her head as she made her way to the garage after stuffing her phone in her pocket and making sure she had her license.

Felicia: -----Time passes-----

Felicia: "Come on Felicia, we gotta bounce!" Cody jerked his thumb in the direction of the stairwell back to the streets. "We gotta get the bus and get home!" "No!" She shouted. "Those cops nearly coming by scared me enough, I don't want to be fleeing the scene with you rejects! Look at you two you're high!" Cody groaned. "Come on babe, it's not like that and you know it! Just... come back with us, please!" "Why!?" She roared. "So you can try and talk me into sex again?" Cody gave her a cold stare.

rachel: Rachel quickly made her down the stairs toward the yelling, not really liking what she was hearing. She didn't really like the girl, but from what she'd heard about her boyfriend he sounded like an ass. She didn't really want to get involved in their argument, but she wanted to go back to bed.

Felicia: "Rachel!" Felicia brushed past Cody and ran into her friend, throwing her arms around her. "Get me out of here, please!" Cody pointed at Rachel. "Who's she?" He could gauge that whoever she was, she was probably about the same age as him.

rachel: She held her arms up slightly as Felicia practically tackled her and hesitantly gave a weak hug back, giving the boy a withering look over the other girl, "None of your fucking business. Let's go, Felicia."

Felicia: "Whoa!" He called out, pointing to her. "I can't just let my girl go off with someone who I don't know? Come on!"

rachel: "If she wanted you to know, she would've told you. And, she's not yours. She's completely capable of making her own decisions. So, how about you fuck off before I make you," Rachel replied coldly, taking a quick glance at Felicia.

Felicia: She looked back to Cody, apologetically. "You didn't have to say it like that..." She whispered to Rachel.

Felicia: "Hey!" Cody roared. "Bitch! Who the fuck are you? Huh!? Taking her? You're being crazy here thinking I'm gonna let you walk away with her! Come on!" The truth was, he didn't want her to convince Felicia to go to the cops. Or Felicia's father.

rachel: "How else would've you suggested me say that? Nicely? You woke me up at like three in the morning. I'm not in a nice mood," she muttered back and rolled her eyes, stuffing the rings from her face and ears in a pocket, "Let's just go and ignore him because I'm about to kick his fucking ass."

Felicia: "Yeah, like you could even try!" Cody baited. "She walks outta here with her, 'cuz she's afraid of me man! Look at that!" He began to strut like a fowl. "Ka-ca-kaw-ca-kaw!" He said, clapping.

Felicia: Felicia put her head in her hands. "Oh god... not the shitty rooster impression..."

rachel: "Okay, I know what I'm going to be having nightmares about for the next few nights..." Rachel turned to go back up the stairs, "C'mon. I'm sure Neena'll be around when we get back, if we can't find Ben."

Felicia: Cody growled and sneered, but before he could do anything about it, the sub showed up. "Let's go." The two idiots got on the train and she turned to Rachel. "This guy is a goof, I know but... can you not tell Ben about this? Please?"

rachel: "We won't get into what I think he is, and I'll consider not telling Ben," Rachel answered, making her way toward where she parked the car.

Felicia: "Wait!" She held Rachel by the arm. "You can't. I know you love him and whatever, and you two are really close but... you can't. I'll tell him okay? At least give me some time to tell him myself...."

rachel: She pulled her arm out of the other girl's grip, "Pffft, I'm not going to just go tell him when I get home. I'm going back to bed. I probably won't see him until this afternoon or tonight or something, so you'll have time."

Felicia: "Okay... and Rae... can I uh... can you bring me uhm... to the mansion? I can't go back, my dad will kill me if I show up... without the car. Y'know?"

Felicia: "I told him I was studying with a girlfriend of mine and like... I just need one night to get all the facts straight, smooth things over... y'know?"

rachel: "That's what I was planning on doing. I'm not running all over the city at a ridiculous hour in the morning with a car that I borrowed," Rachel shook her head, unlocking the car, "And, yeah. I don't blame you. I wouldn't go home either..."

Felicia: She hugged Rachel. "Thank you... I mean that."

rachel: "No problem. Just stop hugging me and get in the damn car," Rachel gave a slight grin as she let go of Felicia, opened the door, and slid into the drivers seat.

Summary:
Felicia calls Rachel in search of Ben or Neena to help her out of a quick jam. Thankfully Rachel comes to her aide from a drunk and sourpuss boyfriend.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen