4/19 Instance: Drunken Travel Plans

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Timelined sometime after the game.

Bobby: "....and really, don't you think they'd eventually run out of sharks? I mean, there can't be any new species just turning up under sea rocks or anything, and you can only send so many people down in those cages." Bobby was on a roll, gesturing with the remote. "Oh! Unless you sent Jay Leno down there. He could interview sharks... I would advocate leaving him out of the cage though. The world would be a better place with less Leno."

Hepzibah: "You would never get me in one of those cages." Hepz shuttered as she ate her popcorn. "If God wanted me in the water, he'd have given me gills, not claws."

Bobby: "Well, you know, there might be something to that." Bobby looked over at her. "Namor has gills. We should send his ass down to commune with the sharks. See what they think about all this coverage."

Hector: "Bet they'd be pissed they are getting a cut.... I'd be pissed if I didn't get a cut...." Hector said before taking a drink of his coke. "They really aren't even that bad though, dinged a board on one, but think I scared it more than it hurt my board..."

Bobby: "You surf? Wicked. Always wanted to try that. Well, I guess I did, but the DR doesn't really count. Guess we could throw some sharks in that program though."

Hepzibah: Chuckling, Hepz reached for her own drink. "Yeah, send mutants out to do field reports? Namor could cover water sports, Mayhem could report on problems in the Pride Land, I could cover 'Gerbils - pets or procreaters of pestilence?'"

Hector: "I'll give a gardening report." He smirked. "Yeah, I went in the DR... fun... but not nearly the real thing."

Bobby: "Remind me to never introduce you to Peepiceek." Bobby sat up to get his own drink and growled in annoyance. Empty. "Ha! Garden report indeed."

Hepzibah: "Peepiceek? Is that one of your pet rats?" She tried to say rats without a snarl on her lips.

Hector: "Can we watch something else?.... Ive seen that same sea lion being eaten every year for forever.... At least flip it to vh1. Rock of love 4's supposted to be on tonight...."

rachel: Rachel plopped down in a free spot and glanced at the tv, "Shark Week... great..."

Bobby: "They're not rats. They're mice." Bobby gave Hepz the puppy eyes. "Cute, fat mice that like Doritos... and they seem reallly fond of the products of your 'gardening' skills, Hec." He flipped channels. "Oooh, rock of whores!"

rachel: She glanced over at Bobby and raised an eyebrow, "You let the mouse version of me get fat?"

Hector: "Nice... I heard that Fiesty from Love of Ray J was gonna be in this one as a guest...." Hec reached for the bag of chips next to the couch.

Bobby: "She's not fat, she's pregnant again." He flashed Rachel a smile.

rachel: "How many times is that now?" Rachel made a face.

Hepzibah: The thought of keeping mice/rat/vermin as pets was every bit as alien to Hepz as swimming or flying. "I'll take your word for it Bobby." She reached into her bowl of popcorn, but it was empty. With hopeful eyes, she nudged the bowl towards Hector and his bag of chips.

Hector: His shoulders slumped as he sighed. "Oh man...." He ripped open the top and poured some into her bowl. "But you are making the next kitchen run...."

Bobby: "Um, well, actually I think this might be the first time for Rae-Rae Mark 2. I'm afraid Rae-Rae died..." He coughed a little and looked up at a half-naked girl swinging around a pole. This show was already better than shark week.

Hepzibah: "Whatever you say." Hepz smiled sweetly, eating a chip. "What is it these women see in this guy anyway?" She eyed the TV skeptically. "I bet this is all scripted."

rachel: "I can't believe you killed Rae-Rae..." she shook her head and glanced at the screen, "Money would be my guess..." Sharks were better than this.

Hector: "He's a rich rock star." He watched as one of them literally bent over backwards for the host. "Well... from 20 years ago anyway...."

Bobby: "Well, he's rich...ish. For an eighties rock star with eyeliner." Bobby shrugged and dragged himself to his feet. "I'll make the kitchen run. Requests? And I didn't kill her. It was suicide."

Kyle: Kyle pushed the door open, spotting everyone inside. He thought there would have been less with what he smelled. He shrugged and walked in, looking over at what everyone else was looking at, tv. "What are you watching?" he asked.

Bobby: "Cleavage," he automatically answered Kyle, giving him a wave.

Hepzibah: "I'll take something to drink, Bobby." Hepz shook her empty glass.

rachel: "Guess that mouse and I had more in common than I thought..." Rachel chewed on her lip as she thought of snacks, "Um... cookies, if there are any... and a soda. Please...?"

Hector: "Yeah.... I'll take a coke. And if we got any cashews. That'd be nice. Individually wrapped. And something sweet...." Hec spouted off, his eyes not leaving the set.

Bobby: "Aha! Something. Was there a little something something in that something? Or just soda?" He nodded at Rae's request and shot her a raised eyebrow at the emotastic comment. "Actually it was old age. We think."

Hepzibah: "Hey Fido." Hepz smiled and slapped the sofa cushion next to her. "Take a load off. We're watching cheap tramps sex it up for an over-the-hill singer. Good times, eh?"

Kyle: Kyle made his way to the couch, plomping down on it, "Don't like reality shows." he said.

Hector: "Oh... I thought you said cheap trick for a sec there.. and was like Hold up woman.... but yeah... that fits..."

Bobby: Bobby flipped the remote to Hector, since he was likely to leave it on the free show channel, and made for the kitchen.

Hepzibah: Hepz laughed and stretched, leaning against Hector and putting her feet in Kyle's lap. "Well, cheap trick, cheap tramp. Same difference."

Hector: "Well, one was a one hit wonder... and the other wants to get hit up once....." Hector reasoned out loud.

Kyle: Kyle didn't get the joke. He shifted a little lower in his seat, and put his hands on Hepz's feet.
Hector: "Commercial.... I hate commercials..." He started to flip the channel as he leaned back against the couch and put his free arm around Hepz's shoulders.

rachel: "Can we watch something that won't rot what brains we have?"

Hector: "Working on it..." He continued to flip, and stopped on the cooking channel. "Oh.... cakes...."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah snuggled deeper into Hector, then frowned and scratched at her shoulder. "Why Rachel? Our generation was raised on TV remember?"

Kyle: Kyle reached up and scratched at his side, putting his hand back down on the feet and legs on his lap. His fingers were slightly stroking through the white fur.

rachel: "I like what little I have left...?" she shrugged. "We should've asked Bobby to bring cake back..."

Bobby: Bobby looked at the pile of requests on the counter and tried to decide what he actually wanted for himself. There had to be something good in these damn cabinets, after all, even if there wasn't any brownie mix.

Remy: He slipped in the back door of the kitchen, stopping for a minute to watch Bobby scrabble through the cupboards. "Y' on a mission?"

Hector: "Cake would be nice.... Or brownies.... I love brownies...." His eye's caught motion and strayed to Hepz's shoulder. He saw a dark red stain on his otherwise pristine shirt. He eyed it for a moment, and turned his attention back to the TV.

Bobby: Bobby cracked his head on a cabinet at the sudden voice and backed out. "Oh, hey! Yes, dammit. I want ... something." He kept looking. No brownie mix, and inexplicably, lots of pudding...
Remy: He winced for Bobby and went to help him. "Somethin'? Can y' be more specific?"

Hepzibah: Giving a contented smile, Hepz closed her eyes and purred at Hector and Kyle's attention. "Mind rotting TV and tooth rotting treats. Sounds like 'good times' to me Rae."

Bobby: "I dunno, dude. I'm bored and... heeey." He retrieved a bottle of clear liquid from the back of a cabinet and took off the cap to take a whiff. "Whoa-ho! Smells like lighter fluid. Wicked."

Kyle: "What about...ummm, National Geographic? Maybe something's getting ripped apart." Kyle suggested. His fingers were thoroughly enjoying the bit of fur under hand.

Remy: "Well, dat should cure 'bored'. I brought a bottle of bourbon up too...but dat's for Heppie. Feel like I gotta be a man of my word wit' dat one." Taking a few steps forward he eyed the bottle Bobby had. "Bettin' y'll only need about a shot of dat t' set y' on y're ass."

Hector: "We just flipped it from Shark Week... No more sharks..." Hec shook his head. "How about...." He flipped it around some more to comedy central. "Oooo... Jeff Dunham...." He pointed to the guy with the dummies on the stage.

Bobby: "Sounds fantastic." Bobby gathered up the goods and handed off a few drinks and munchies to Remy with a big grin. "Tag, you're assistant kitchen run technician now. Hepz's in here too." He headed back to the rec room.

Hepzibah: "Oh, I love this guy!" Hepz sat up a little. Her foot jerked a little. "Careful, boy! That tickles!" And went back to the show.

rachel: "Oh, he's fantastic..." Rachel grinned.

Remy: "Killin' two birds wit' one stone den." He willingly took on the role of pack mule and followed Bobby out of the kitchen to the direction of the TV and chatting of people.

Kyle: Kyle held his hands up until Hepzibah's feet settled again. He looked up to see Remy follow Bobby, and just waved a hi. Both hands, back on the feet on his lap.

Bobby: "As long as it's not two cats." Bobby unloaded the munchies on the coffee table. "Look what I found sniffing around the back door!"

rachel: She glanced back at Bobby's return and smirked, "Can we keep him?"

Remy: Flashing Rachel a grin he set the goodies down. "Thought y' already had one cherie. But if he's not up t' d' job..."

Hector: "Did anyone ask for cajun?...." Hec looked around for hands and grinned. "Dude check it, the guy's got his hands on his woodie...."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah looked up at the new scent. "Hey Tom Cat!" she grinned at Remy. "Come to join the festivities?" She grinned at Hector and Kyle then snuggled down again. "All my favorite people are here."

Kyle: Kyle got a smile on his face when Hepz said that.

Bobby: "We even come bearing booze." Bobby sloshed the bottle and gave it a dubious look. "Well, it might be paint thinner, but I'm betting it's leftover braindeath, so it's like evil moonshine from hell. Fun times!"

Remy: "An' a bottle of bourbon." He gave a half bow and held it out to Hepzibah. "Not all hot wind, petite."

rachel: "I do. He's just being boring, at the moment. Why else would I be down here?" Rachel returned Remy's grin and eyed the bottle. "You wanna take the first sip to make sure it won't kill us?"

Hepzibah: Hepzibah gave a winning smile and sat up. "You wily Cajun!" she took the bottle. "Merci."

Kyle: Kyle knew braindeath, that was perfect for him. He scratched at his belly before he made gimme motions for the bottle of clear liquid, "Me, me, please, me."

Remy: He winked in response to Heppie and turned back to Rachel. "Borin', hey? Dat's a real shame. Too vanilla for y'?"

Bobby: "Well, normally I would, but since I can't unkill myself if it is paint thinner I think I'll... hey, we have a volunteer!" He handed the bottle to Kyle.

Kyle: Kyle's smile had turned into a gleeful grin as he took the bottle and opened it, giving it a whiff, and not smelling anything else for a few seconds, rubbing his nose to get feeling back, he brought the bottle to his mouth and dipped his had back for a quick swig at it.

Kyle: Kyle immediately held the bottle away as he started coughing and wheezing for breath. "Strong!"

Jason: "What's this talk about paint thinner? Are we possibly trying to kill someone?" Jason peered around the door frame before coming in, wrinkling his nose at the bottle. "Oh...I think I remember this stuff. I regret that stuff."

Remy: "Always nice t' have a test subject. Healers...y' can't beat em." He found a place to plunk down and nodded. "Yeah, well, dat's d' point of it bein' moonshine, oui?"

Hepzibah: "Well, if we got the goodies Kyle, I think it's only fair that we share." She held up her newly gifted bottle. "In a shareful mood pooch?"

rachel: "He's doing homework, and then he'll probably want to talk about the wedding... all of which I'd like to avoid..." Rachel rolled her eyes and watched Kyle down some of the liquid.

Bobby: "Aww, Josh can't decide on a dress?" Bobby reclaimed his chair and saluted the new arrival.

Hector: "I am not drinking paint thinner...." He leaned over the arm of the couch towards the table stretching for the nuts. "just .... a bit... father....."

Jason: "If you want to avoid a wedding take him some of that stuff to drink. I'm sure after a few sips of that he'll be tipsy enough to call up a justice of the peace right then."

Remy: His smile crooked up. "Or d' flowers, hey Bobby?"

Kyle: Kyle cleared his throat, then looked at Hepz, she holding her bottle, "Err...you sure you wanna try it? Really really strong."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah frowned at Rachel for a moment. "Why not just elope or justice of the peace or something?" She gave and irritated wince and rubbed at her shoulder again. She jiggled her bourbon towards Hector. "How 'bout this? I'm shareful," she grinned.

Bobby: Bobby just gave Remy a dirty grin and a wink, opening a bag of chips.

rachel: "Well, maid of honor position is up for grabs... you're more than welcome to have it if you're interested in dresses, Bobby." She glanced over at Hep, "I did want to elope."

Hepzibah: She handed Hector the bottle of bourbon and took the unmarked bottle from Kyle. "Ah...he's gotten sucked down the wedding vortex, huh?" she gave Rachel a sad sigh and held the moonshine to her lips.

Hector: "Yeah... that I'll drink." He made one last effort and got them, grabbed the bag and pulled it back. "Way too much effort...."

rachel: Rachel just nodded, "Though... now Jason's idea is tempting..."

Bobby: "Oh, yes, that just sounds fabulous." He crunched a chip, then paused. "Wait, I thought Rogue was your maid of honor?"

Kyle: Kyle also wanted to warn Hepz to take small sips. Tiny small sips seeing that she never tasted that yet, but was too late.

Jason: "My ideas are always tempting. That's what gets me into trouble." He decided that there was enough room for him to have a seat, lazily flicking a few truly horrible bridesmaid's dresses onto Bobby.

Bobby: Bobby saw something shift out of the corner of his eye and jumped, confused for a moment until he remembered he hadn't drank anything yet. He flipped Jason a friendly bird. "Jackass."

Hepzibah: This was a mistake. At first the liquid was not that bad in her mouth, but as soon as she went to swallow it, all Hell broke loose. As part of her body tried to swallow it down, the other part was trying to cough it back up. After several seconds, eyes watering and coughing, she thrust the bottle back to Kyle. "You're trying to kill, dog!" She wiped her mouth and reached back for the bourbon.

rachel: "Yeah, she was..." she muttered.

Remy: He couldn't help the lazy snicker at Bobby and then a louder one at Heppie. "Hey, he warned y', petite. Was y're own damned fault."

Hector: Hec laughed and clapped her on the back. "Good stuff?"

Jason: "What? Is pink not your colour?" Jason tried to look innocent. "Or maybe you're just wanting to show more skin? Quit trying to take attention away from Josh on his 'special day'."

Hepzibah: "I think it is paint thinner!" She managed in a cough, flipping Remy the bird at the same time.

Bobby: Bobby laughed at Hepzibah's reaction and sat up. "Hey, it can't be that bad. I'll try it." He looked over at Rachel's dark mutterings. "Was?"

Hector: Hec started laughing at the TV, "Because.... Jose... has the Stick."

Kyle: Kyle cringed when the coughing started and quickly grabbing the bottle. "But...I did warn you. It's really strong." and with that he took a swig, giving a light cough afterwards. "Anyone else?" he held the bottle up for takers.

Remy: "Ah, y're jus' not used t' d' finer things in life. Y' never had moonshine before?"

Jason: "Trust me, it's that bad if it's what I think it is." God, Hector was going on about his stick? That was something he didn't want to really overhear.

Kyle: Kyle was already feeling fuzzy warm, and not on the outside, but on the inside. He was going to miss that stuff after it was finished.

Hepzibah: Hepz drank a shot of the bourbon to wash down the moonshine, ironically enough. "Why you let me do stupid shit like that, Hec??" She turned to Remy. "Apperantly not enough. You want a turn??"

rachel: "I'll try some after you, Bobby, and I think we were going to try red for the bridesmaid dresses." She nodded, "She quit."

Bobby: Bobby noticed Kyle's eyes looked a little unfocused when he took the bottle and gave it a suspicious look and a sniff.

Jason: "Red it is." Jason switched the colour on Bobby's slightly trashier look. "She quit? People do that?"

Hector: "I told you I wasnt drinking it.... That should say something..." He snaked the bottle and took a drink, and popped a few cashews in his mouth.

Remy: "Sure. An' y' aren't really technically supposed t' drink moonshine out of d' bottle. Y' mix it." He leaned over the coffee table and took the bourbon from her. "It's good stuff. Small batch. Smooth. Dis stuff y' can drink straight."

Kyle: Kyle started giggling at the jokes that puppet was doing on the tv. "Hehehe...french snot...hehehe.."

rachel: "Apparently, they do," she shrugged, eyeing the trashy dress, "You could add some bad make-up and the outfit would be complete..."

Bobby: "Okay, dude, you're gonna have to stop that after I take a drink of this shit. I wanna be able to tell if I'm hallucinating or not." He pointed the bottle at Jason and then decided to take Remy's advice and mix it with his soda. "It's not eating the glass, so have fun, Rae." He gave her the bottle. "Why the hell would she quit."

Hepzibah: "Now, he tells me!" She smirked at the Cajun and wiped away the last of her tears. "You know how I am, Hector. No dare left unchallenged and all that." She grinned at Kyle. "I love that Dunham guy..."

Bobby: He pointed at Jason again. "No makeup, dude. That's when I start punching."

Jason: "You didn't last time." Jason decided against the make up, just in case. The hat, however, just had to stay.

Remy: "An' miss y're expression when y ' swig it whole? Hell no." He took his own swallow of the bourbon and passed it back to her.

Kyle: Kyle gave a sigh after his laugh, hands going down back on Hepz's feet and shins, rubbing his fingers through the fur again.

Hector: "Here." He handed her some of his nuts. "Eat these. It'll help clear the taste."

Bobby: Bobby overheard Hector and choked on his drink.

Kyle: Kyle looked over and asked, "Can I have some of your nuts?"

Remy: "Glad t' know I'm not d' only one wit' a dirty mind."

Jason: "Far from the only one."

Hector: Hec's mind froze for a moment... "Uh... yeah...” He poured a few into his hand, and handed them over.

Hepzibah: "Ass." She muttered at Hec with a grin took the cashews and chewed them up. Then she leaned overand took the bottle from Remy again and took another drink. Compared to the moonshine, this went down like silk. "Kyle - drink your paint thinner." she laughed.

Kyle: Kyle took the nuts, a couple falling on Hepz below the exchange, and finally popped on in his mouth, "You got really salty nuts." he said watching the tv.

rachel: Rachel took the bottle and brought it to her lips before she could think about Kyle and Hepz reactions to the drink. Well, it wasn't that bad... except for the fact that she was the one choking now. "Shit..." she coughed and held the bottle out, "Take it..."

Hector: "I'm part Mexican." He shrugged, and popped a few into his mouth. "On a stick...."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah screwed up her face and burst out laughing at Kyle's comment and Rachel's reaction. "I love this place!" She exclaimed and snuggled back under Hector's arm again. She stretched out and sighed, the alcohol starting to work in her system.

Jason: "Regular connoisseur, aren't you Kyle?" That called for a drink.

Remy: "See? Y' were all fluffed up an' scared shitless t' come here but now lookit y'. Said y'd be ok, right?"

Kyle: "Conni what?" Kyle asked Jason, licking off a salty finger.

Jason: "...never mind." Jason took the chance to look at the television. Puppets? What in the hell were they watching?

Hepzibah: She gave Remy a warm smile. "Yeah, I guess you were right. Never knew there were places like this for the likes of us." She saluted with her bottle. "Much obliged, Cajun."

Bobby: "You sure I was supposed to cut it with something, because, Rem, this," he swirled his cup and licked his lips, "has got to be the nastiest thing ever."

Hepzibah: "Try drinking it straight Bobby." Hepz giggled. The liquor was really starting to hit her now.

Kyle: "Where's the bottle?" Kyle asked looking around while leaning over to grab a handful of chips.

rachel: "I got it..." Rachel eyed the stuff and tried a quick sip before handing it off to Kyle. Yeah, it was just as bad as the first gulp.

Remy: "It's not meant t' be all nancy fancy Bobby. It's meant t' get y' slaughtered. But drinkin' it straight is only for d' professionals." He plucked the bottle from Kyle and took a small practiced sip himself with a grin and only a slight bit of eye watering. "Learned a lot in N'Awleans."

Hepzibah: She nudged Kyle with her foot. "Hey Kyle! I bet even we could go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras! I bet no one would even notice us." The thought tickled her somehow.

Kyle: Kyle almost gave a whimper, he didn't even get a chance to drink from the bottle when Rachel handed it over.

Jason: "And you'd get so many beads you'd not need anything else to chase for months."

Kyle: Kyle looked at Hepz and smiled, "Beads?"

Remy: He passed it back to Kyle, restraining himself from reaching over and giving a pat. "We've been before. But we'd have t' go now if we'd wanna hit it."

Hepzibah: "Ya gotta earn 'em pooch!" She grinned, sliding down in the seat.

rachel: "I could go again. It was so awesome..."

Bobby: Bobby took another drink and it wasn't so bad. That was probably a bad sign. "Never been."

Jason: Being trapped in a giant pile of the great unwashed with the only saving grace being what was probably already questionable drinks? Jason wasn't sure he was completely aboard with this idea...however it wasn't as if he had anything better to do.

Kyle: Kyle grabbing the bottle like it was made of rabbit pelt, he brought it to his mouth and took a deep swig of it, ending the drink with stomach muscles going tight, resisting any coughing that would follow.

Remy: He clucked his tongue. "We've been together how many years an' y've not gone? How's that happened?"

Hepzibah: "You guys serious? Really??" Hepz forced herself upright. She nudged Hector. "Ever been to Mardi Gras??"

Bobby: "Because I'm a good boy?" Bobby's innocent blink was marred by the red dress.

Kyle: "I haven't been there," Kyle said, taking another drink from the bottle. He was starting to get used to it, no coughing, just clearing throat. The world had a slight tilt to it too.

Hector: Hector almost jumped out of his seat... "What... wait... what? Yeah... Was good business for dad, so I went with each year."

Bobby: Bobby raised an eyebrow at Hector. "Oh, so you're in the family business?"

Remy: "Mmmhmm. Should I be askin' y're wife dat?"

Hepzibah: "What kind of business your dad do, Hec?" A warm feeling was flowing through her.

Jason: "Not while he's dressed like that you shouldn't."

Bobby: "Oh, I'm a very good boy for her." He did have to agree with Jason there though. He took another drink and blinked as the room started to rotate slowly.

Hector: "Uh... Stuff. Salesman. He had meetings there. You know.. business stuff...." He shifted a bit, and then focused back on the TV.

Remy: He let out a snort. "Oh, dat jus' gets mental pictures a-goin'." Smile turning sly he stretched out a bit. "How good?"

Bobby: Bobby snickered at Hector and took another drink, just raising an eyebrow at Remy. "You'll never know. Thank God."

Hepzibah: She gave Hector a odd look, then shrugged. "So, when is Mardi Gras?" Her brain was too far gone to remember a calendar.

rachel: Rachel snickered and leaned back in her seat.

Remy: "Now, chere. D' whole things happenin' right now."

Hepzibah: "Right now? Like right now - right now?? Aw, shit!" She crossed her arms and humphed. "The van would never make it there in time." she pouted.

Kyle: Kyle perked up, "Are we going somewhere?" He was clearly out of the conversational loop.
Hector: "Yeah..." He eyes stayed locked on the TV, “yeah, no way we could make it before the parties over..."

Jason: "Yeah, no chance of making it down there in the van, even if I drove."

Hepzibah: Hepz put her head in Hector's lap, her feet still in Kyle's lap. Her tail beat out an irritated beat against the sofa. "Day late and a dollar short. Story of my life."

Jason: "It crosses my mind, however, that we have the rare opportunity to attend a school which has a jet."

Bobby: "Well," Bobby drew the word out, taking another drink. "Situations like that are why we have the jet."

Remy: "Well it ain't dat far away. What are y'all - heathens?" He nodded to Jason and Bobby. "Exactly."

rachel: "Let's go, then..."

Jason: "Problem, who's flying it?"

Hepzibah: Lifting her head up, Hepzibah looked at them hopefully. "A jet? You're not just yanking my chain are ya?"

Bobby: Bobby gave Jason a bleary look. "Last I checked, Lizzie was living with the monkeys in Japan."

Remy: He shook his head. "Non. It's downstairs. But maybe we should wait? Not dat d' party ever ends at home - but maybe showin' up dere at 3 am wouldn't be d' best intro. Why don' we take some time t' pack an' book a place t' stay?"

Kyle: "How long is the thing on?" Kyle asked.

Remy: "A week. Till Wednesday. Mardi Gras - y' know - Fat Tuesday. Den all d' partyin' ends for d' fastin' crap."

Hepzibah: "Yeah, whatever Remy. Let's just get there!!" She tried to stand, but just fell back on her rear. "After I have a cup of coffee."

Kyle: Kyle made half a duck from any flying limbs of Hepz. He decided it's safer if her feet stayed on his lap, and bent down grabbing feet and putting them on his lap.

Jason: "Sobriety would be beneficial for getting down there, yes." Jason just had to smirk seeing Hepzibah plant back. "And yes, she seems quite at home with monkeys doesn't she?"

rachel: "Well... I was trying to convince her to get a pet monkey. Didn't think she'd go live with them though..." she shrugged.

Hepzibah: Hepz giggled as her feet were swept back up in Kyle's lap and her head landed on Hector's shoulder. "Dumb dog!" She laughed and rubbed her head. "Sobriety is overrated Jason!" She laughed some more. "Besides, it's not like I'm gonna be flying the damn thing!"

Remy: "Oui, but passed out cold in d' back of it while everyone else has fun? Dat ain't what y' want either, right?"

Bobby: "But I would be!" Bobby gave her a toothy smile and a wave.

rachel: Rachel eyed Hepz, "Yeah... that's probably a good thing considering you wouldn't be able to walk to the jet..."

Kyle: "Who's getting a monkey?" Kyle asked a little confused, reaching out and pulling the braindeath to his mouth, drinking another swallow.

Hepzibah: Everything was funny. "Just carry me and throw me in the back. I'll sober up on the way down." She promised with a wide grin at Rachel.

Bobby: "I'm, like, the only certif...no, license... well, no, I'm not licensed really... um, qualified pilot we got right now."

Remy: "He's got a point. It'll be dere tomorrow too Heppie. An' it's still a party - even after Mardi Gras."

Hector: "I fly like paper." Hex smiled to himself. "I get high like planes..." He sing songed to himself. "I think I might take a rain check on that though.... I don't really like planes that much...."

Jason: "I'm sure you'll make it. Just click your heels three times and think of your stash."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah sighed. "I'm just not gonna win this one am I?" She turned a frown on Hector, "Like Hell! We can tranq your ass. You'll be fine." She turned a grin back on Remy. "So, we get sober and we go?"

Hector: "Yeah.... no. I'll just hold down the fort...." Someone's gotta make up the story of why a jet and half the student body disappeared on the same day...."

Remy: "Sure. Why not? Can drop Johnny of wit' his Grandpere too...he'd like dat. Think we'd like t' be right on d' street rather dan d' drive away from it dat my house is though - so should be able t' find somewhere if I pull some strings."

Kyle: Kyle took another swig from the bottle in his hand, "What we woing now?" he slurred slightly.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah leaned up and took the bottle outta his hand. "No Fido, we got to sober up first. So no more drinky for now." She sat the liquor on the floor in front of the sofa.

Kyle: Kyle already started leaning over to take the bottle again.

Bobby: Bobby took another drink and looked up. "Wait. We're really doing this?"

rachel: Rachel reached for the bottle on the floor before Kyle got to it again and took a sip, managing to not gag this time. "If you're going to fly the jet, I guess. Not like anyone else could without killing us all..."

Remy: "Yeah, why not? Sure Lorna would love a trip wit' y' too. Though y' may want t' be warned about d' boob flashin' for beads thing."

Bobby: "Probably should ask the, uh, wife before I fly away ladybird and all that." He nodded at Remy, then wrinkled his nose. "Boobs are good. I can cover her eyes."

Jason: "Why not? It's not as if there's much better things to do, is there? We're sitting around watching a man with puppets."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah sidled up to Hector and leaned in his ear. "Come on party pooper. It won't be any fun if your not there."

Kyle: Kyle grabbed air when the bottle disappeared from reach. "I can sobder. Just....just wait." he said, leaning back, grabbing Hepz's feet and pulling them back to his lap, sliding her down slightly.

Remy: "I was meanin' more about her boobs Bobby."

Hector: "I... Ok... maybe.... " He got out before she started sliding away.

Hepzibah: With a shriek of surprise, Hepz landed face down on the sofa cushion. "Kyle!" She yelled, then turned back to Hector. "Really? Damn I'm good!"

Bobby: The nose wrinkle turned into a frown. "Um, no."

Kyle: Kyle stared at the feet in his hands, blinking a couple times. He wondered if Hepz was ticklish and then brought a claw to a foot, dragging a long stroke underneath it.

Hector: "No." He said almost inaudibly, but smiled to cover it. He grabbed a handful of chips and tossed them into his mouth.

Hepzibah: "We're going to Mardi Gr-" Hepzibah started to sing, then dissolved into hysterical laughter as Kyle assaulted her foot. "Stop, Fido!!" She ordered as she tried to squirm away. "Somebody make him stop!"

Remy: "Naaaah. Enjoyin' watchin' y' squirm too much for dat."

Kyle: The feet came to life, moving about, so Kyle just had to hold them down until he could figure out if Hepz was ticklish or not, and continued with his claw.

Hector: Hec scooched over so as not be be hit by flailing, and covered key strategic parts of his body with his hands.

Hepzibah: Shrieking and flailing, Hepz jerked, pushing and pulling trying to get away. "Damn Dog!!" She howled. Finally she picked up the bourbon bottle and thrust it at him. "Here ya go, boy!" she offered in an attempt to distract him.

Bobby: The cat and dog show on the sofa was a welcome distraction from the disturbing thoughts of other people looking at Lorna's boobs.

Kyle: Kyle's view got blocked by a nice bottle with something in it. "Ooh," he took it and drank from it.

Hepzibah: Hepz took the opportunity to slip her feet away from Kyle and crawled over Hector to perch on the sofa's arm. She kept her claws dug into the upholstery to make up for her lack of balance. "Damn dog." she scowled playfully, still trying to catch her breath.

Kyle: Kyle was just contented with the bottle to his mouth.

Hector: Hector put a hand up to hold Hepz from falling over. He downed the rest of his coke with the other hand.

Hepzibah: With a giggle she slid into Hector's lap. "We're going to Mardi Gras." She grinned.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Bobby: "Aww, Josh can't decide on a dress?" Bobby reclaimed his chair and saluted the new arrival.

--

Bobby: "Probably should ask the, uh, wife before I fly away ladybird and all that." He nodded at Remy, then wrinkled his nose. "Boobs are good. I can cover her eyes."

I lol'd!!
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6