4/20 Instance: Exasperated and Annoyed

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

4/20 Instance: Exasperated and Annoyed

Post by Starfish »

timeline: after Mardi Gras

Benjamin: He dropped his bag in the room and stretched his back out. Naturally, Neena was out with Amara doing, God knows what, and he's finally home, and out she was. Great.

Benjamin: Ben put his guitar in the corner and put his banjo on the bed. Yawning, he opened the door and trudged down the hall about halfway before turning back, changing shirts and pants, and then putting on his usual Fidel cap. Returning to his trudge he walked up to Rachel's room and rapped on it loudly, in hopes of waking her up or letting her know he was there. "I'm hooooooooome. Do you have any snacks? People ate everything when they got back from New Orleans."

rachel: "No," she called back, curling back up under the covers. Rachel couldn't really remember the last when she hadn't had to get up for work, not counting the past week, and she wasn't about to let it go to waste. She also really did have snacks. She just didn't want to share.

Benjamin: Ben banged on the door again. "I just don't want to be in that room, please. I have no instruments on me, I promise!"

rachel: "It's unlocked, and I promise I have clothes on. Just stop pounding on my fucking door..." Rachel sighed.

Benjamin: Ben took a step in, covering his eyes. "You sure?" He asked.

rachel: "If I wasn't, don't you think I would've made Josh answer the door?" she shook her head and pushed herself up, running her fingers through her hair.

Benjamin: "You're gonna pull your hair out." Ben flopped down on her bed, half pushing her off. "I'm so tired... How were things while I was gone? Any crazy hell breaking out?"

rachel: "Am not. Does going to Mardi Gras count as hell breaking out?" Rachel scooted over a bit, getting comfortable again. "Also, how's the tattoo and have you talked to your sister lately?"

Benjamin: "She is not getting a tattoo..." He groaned into her pillow. "And the band liked mine so much they want to get some this week."

rachel: "I'll check my schedule and get back to you on that," she pulled her knees up and rested her chin on them, "I can't give her one anyway. She's underage. I meant has she told you that she called me?"

Benjamin: "No, but I'd assume she was just looking for someone cool to hang out with. Believe it or not Rae, you're probably going to be someone she'll start idolizing, Antonia as well. You better not screw them up on me." He kept his face in the pillow as he talked.

rachel: "It's not my fault if they chose to follow my example," she shook her head and pulled her pillow out from under his head, "What is with you and Josh drooling all over my pillows...? Now, it's all gross and needs washed."

Benjamin: "Mmmm....sure. Mwhatever." He turned his head and groaned. "Better? And what did you mean about my sister then. She's calling you, so who cares?"

rachel: "Um, I care that she calls me at like three or four in the morning to come pick her ass up. Especially when I have to work that morning."

Benjamin: He groaned louder and turned to face her. "Explain. Why're you picking her up?

rachel: "Well, that's what she was supposed to tell you..." Rachel sighed.

Benjamin: "I talked to her on the drive back from the tour, she said nothing." He waited for a response from Rachel. "Would you care to clarify any of this?"

rachel: She raised an eyebrow, "Nothing about wrecking her father's car while she was out with her asshole boyfriend and another friend?"

Benjamin: "I really hate to repeat myself but..." He groaned loudly. "Are you serious?" He took his phone out of his pocket. He looked at it and frowned. Dropping it on the floor he curled up in the bed. "Forget it. I don't care. Just... tell me she's safe. How did it work out?"

rachel: "Well, I almost got in a fight with her boyfriend, and then we left. You can talk it over with her if you don't think I'm serious."

Benjamin: "No, I believe you. Did she explain why they were intoxicated and in her fathers car? Or did she conveniently leave that part out?"

rachel: "Oh, she left that part out, but it doesn't surprise me," Rachel rolled her eyes.

Benjamin: "So... you did what with her? Brought her back? Tell me you brought her back and made her face the music..."

rachel: "Well, yeah... I brought her back. What else was I supposed to do with her?" she glanced over at him, "Once we got back, I went back to bed, pleased that I'm an only child and don't have stupid younger siblings to worry about."

Benjamin: "Wait-wait-wait... your brought her here? Not home!? Why?" He sat up and realized he was way too tired and laid back down. "Whatever, I haven't been called yet, so whatever's happened has happened and I can't stop it." He pulled her fluffy comforter over him. "mmmmnap."

rachel: "Because I wasn't about to drive all over the fucking city?" Rachel raised an eyebrow, "You do realize that you're going to have to leave because I'm going back to sleep, and it'll look really, really bad if you don't..."

Benjamin: Ben snored. There was no preventing it, he was out like a light.

rachel: She scowled and pulled her blankets off him, then gave him a shove off her bed with teke.

Benjamin: Ben groaned as he hit the floor. Taking the comforter off and dragging it into a wrap around him, he webbed himself to the floor and drifted back into a light snooze.

rachel: "Ugh, Ben! Get out of my room if you're going to sleep," Rachel groaned as she got up and walked over to where he was laying, considering a swift kick to the ribs if he didn't move within the next few seconds.

Benjamin: Ben smiled and webbed quickly to the ceiling and then landed in her bed. Throwing the sheets over him and chuckling to himself he spread out so he would take up the entire bed and fluffed the pillow. "Night-night." He said gleefully.

rachel: She just stared at the lump for a moment, chewing on her lip as she debated what would make him move. "Josh and I have sex on that bed, and I'll give you more details if you don't move," she said, matching his gleeful tone.

Benjamin: "Blearch!" Ben shot his eyes open and leapt to the ceiling. It was there, while he hung upside down, that he spotted a condom wrapper on the floor beside the bed and in the trash can next to it, three maybe four condoms, very loose and very used. "Aargh!" He pushed the window open and web slung away and to back to his room.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen