5/3 Instance: Fruitloop

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Timeline a day after 'Closet Monster'.

Amara: Amara sat at her table, applying make-up carefully. She wanted to look nice today just in case someone came down for a visit. Plus it would make McCoy happy to see her dressed and looking nice.

rachel: Ben was lucky she could at least tolerate the med lab, or there was no way in hell she'd be doing this. Though, she supposed she did kinda volunteer, which meant she brought the visit upon herself, but she'd rather blame him rather than herself. She made her way to Amara's room and knocked on the door.

Amara: Amara looked round at the knock. Seemed like getting dressed was a good call. "Come in!" she called, turning in her seat to face whoever it was.

rachel: Slipping into the room, Rachel shut the door behind her and leaned back against it, giving a slight smile, "Hey, Mara."

Amara: Amara was surprised to see Rachel, she didn't much like the medlab. "Hi, what brings you down here?" she got up and moved to perch on her bed, gesturing to a chair to invite Rachel to sit.

rachel: She moved to plop down in the chair, chewing on her lip at the question. Being straight forward was probably the best way to go with this... "Actually... the whole thing with the closet yesterday..."

Amara: Amara gave her a questioning look, "Closet?" what was she talking about?

rachel: "Neena's closet yesterday? Ben and I found you in there, and then Ben kicked you out...?"

Amara: "In a closet?" Amara thought back, there was no memory of a closet but she did remember being in the room that Ben shared with Neena, "I remember being kicked out of Ben and Neena's room... still not sure on the closet thing... are you trying to confuse me?"

rachel: "Why would I try to confuse you? We found you in Neena's closet, you and Ben kinda freaked, and Ben kicked you out. Then, we finished piecing the crib together," Rachel explained. "I told him I'd talk to you about everything."

Amara: "Oh..." Amara frowned, "okay...? So... um... talk...?"

rachel: Why did she have to try to be a good friend and offer to talk to the girl? Helping Ben with more baby stuff would've been more enjoyable. "Well, to start off... why are you stalking Ben?"

Amara: Amara blinked, "Stalking?" she repeated, "I'm not stalking anyone, least of all Ben. Why would I want to stalk him? I live in the same building..."

rachel: "Well, kissing him twice and then hiding out in his fiancee's closet comes off as a bit stalkerish."

Amara: Amara ran a hand through her hair, "I don't even remember the closet thing..." she reminded her, "And I already apologised about the kissing thing. I don't know why I did it and it won't happen again." She folded her arms, "I'm not stalking anyone."

rachel: "Well, I'm pretty sure Ben and I aren't delusional, so the closet thing had to have happened," she shook her head. "Just try to stay away from Ben. I don't want anything to happen to you because who knows what Neena would do if Ben tells her about the closet thing, and I don't want anything to come between him and Neena because it'd kill him."

Amara: "I am staying away from him. I haven't left the medlab." She was starting to get concerned now, this wasn't the first time she'd lost part of a day, "I don't want to come between him and Neena, I already told Neena that... I think..." She shook her head. She was so confused. "Do you think... will Ben tell Neena about.... that...?"

rachel: Rachel sighed and leaned back in the chair, bringing the front legs of it off the floor. "I don't know. He might unless I have good things to tell him."

Amara: Amara leaned forward on the bed, "Please don't let him tell her! She'll make a big deal out of it and I honestly don't remember!" How could she defend herself for acts she wasn't even sure she'd committed?

rachel: "I'll try not to because yeah... Neena'll flip... but I can't make any promises." She felt kinda bad about the whole thing since she knew what it was like not to remember bits and pieces of things, but at least she had a warning in case Neena did find out.

Amara: Amara put her face in her hands, "I don't know what's happening... I don't know why I do some things... I'm scared, Rachel... and I don't like being down here alone all the time..."

rachel: "Well, maybe you can talk with Xavier and McCoy about moving back into your room now. It might get better then."

Amara: Amara shook her head, "I'm no where near fixed enough for that. I need to do what they want me to first so I don't hurt anyone." She pulled her knees to her chest, "I'm just... it's so boring in here...."

rachel: "I can't imagine memory gaps are healthy for you or the baby, and it's probably something you should talk to McCoy about while you're down here anyway. That'd give you something to do for a while."

Amara: "Oh yeah, lovely long conversation that'll be..." Amara sighed, "I don't want him thinking I'm crazy - that'll make him want to keep me down here even longer!"

rachel: "But what if there's something seriously wrong? You should have it checked out." Like, she was really one to be talking about being crazy and such... but still...

Amara: "What could possibly be wrong that all these other checks haven't picked up already?" She asked Rachel, "I'm pregant. I'm sick of being poked and prodded...."

rachel: Rachel shrugged, "It might be something that they aren't going to pick up unless you say something."

Amara: Amara shook her head, "I don't know... I'm sure it's nothing... maybe it's a side effect of not using my powers...?" she shrugged, she wasn't going to tell McCoy. Not his business. "Anyway... that's not the point.... You're down here to tell me to stop stalking Ben. I'm not stalking him so problem solved...."

rachel: "Who knows if you won't get it checked out." Rachel gave another shrug, "Then, I guess everything's good. If Neena comes storming down here, you know I failed in getting him to not tell her."

Amara: Amara sighed and nodded, "Yeah... please try though... and if he tells her... try and calm her down? She shouldn't be getting stressed out anyway, it's bad for the baby - remind Ben of that." She rubbed her eyes, feeling tired all of a sudden, "I'm really sorry that you had to come down here like this when there's nothing to worry about. I know how much you hate the place."

rachel: "I'll try, but I don't really have a death wish anymore," she shook her head. She was pretty sure there was something to worry about, but she wasn't going to push it anymore. "It's cool."

Amara: Amara finally managed a smile for her, "Good... well... now that all of the... unpleasantness is out of the way... is there anything else you wanted to talk about or are you going to run screaming from the medlab now?" She grinned to show she was just joking.

rachel: Rachel returned the grin and leaned forward in her seat, getting up, "Nope, that's all. I'll go now but without the running and screaming part."

Amara: Amara made a small amused sound and got up too, "Okay then. Well I hope the next time you visit it's out of choice and not to give me a lecture and or a warning." She opened the door for her, "And next time... bring food too."

rachel: "I hope so, too," she made her way over to the door, "Just tell me what kind of food, and I'll bring it."

Amara: "Anything but fruit salad." She grinned, "It's nice but you can get sick of that too, apparently."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Man talk about denial!

Well, Ben can keep that from Neena... for now....
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Love das flockige
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Love das flockige »

Neena: *gets out the baseball bat*

Oh I am so in love with this arc.
Support Love's business, visit Kinosei: Plushies by MG

http://plushiesbymg.wordpress.com