5/6 Instance: Reverse Panty Raid

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

Alex: Alex sat cross-legged on his bed with a book in his lap, chin rested in one of his palms as he read. Pausing, he leaned over to jot down a few notes on the sheet of paper in front of him and turned through the pages to see how many he had left to read.

Jason: Stepping into the room, Jason plunked his bag onto the bed, soon following it himself. Nosing around offices was fun and all but today hadn't been one of the more thrilling days for it. He looked over to see Alex apparently starting in on homework. "What do they have you reading?"

Alex: He glanced over at Jason and gave a shrug, "Sadly, nothing exciting."

Jason: "Hmm, definitely sad." So this one was unlikely to nerd over reading, bad or otherwise, like Ginny. That was probably going to cut down on their conversations right there.

Alex: "Yeah," Alex nodded and marked his spot before pushing the book away, "I'm not exactly sure I've processed everything either."

Jason: "Not too terrible much to process, is there? Regurgitation will get you far enough most likely." That's what Jason had found anyway but usually that was just too dull for him.

Alex: "I guess not, but I'll probably read back through it anyway just in case I missed something." If he had time after other work anyway. He leaned back, "How are you?"

Jason: "Currently? Bored. I don't suppose you feel like blowing anything up? That might be amusing."

Alex: "Um. Depends. What exactly are we blowing up and where?"

Jason: Jason smirked. "Have you met Monet yet? I'm sure she would love to redecorate."

Alex: Alex gave another shrug, "I think I know who you're talking about. Not sure I've actually had a conversation with her..."

Jason: "Oh but you've missed giving yourself a treat." Jason laughed at that, sitting back up from his bed.

Alex: He wasn't sure whether that was a good or bad thing based on what he'd heard about the girl. "She's not really as terrible as everyone says, right?"

Jason: "Oh she's a nightmare, that's why she's so much fun." Jason tapped his chin as he thought of a way to explain it. "You've heard the phrase 'poking a badger with a spoon'? It's something like that."

Alex: He just nodded, thinking it all over for a moment, "So... you, like, want me to go blow up her stuff, so you can get the amusement of watching her kill me?"

Jason: "I think you're beginning to get to know me now, roommate." Jason laughed. "Well, I'm sure there's a few ways to get away with not getting killed."

Alex: "And, what exactly are those ways?" Alex gave a slight grin. He really shouldn't be considering going through with this since it could likely be his death, but it wasn't like he had anything better to do. Plus, she'd most likely figure out Jason was involved, so he wouldn't die alone.

Jason: "I'm not completely sure. Last time I messed with her ended up with bruising." Jason didn't want to revisit that. He did want some revenge now that he was thinking about it though. Something that would really get her. "...I think I've got an idea."

Alex: He rolled his eyes, "That's reassuring."

Jason: "Well, superstrength sort of can put one over on me if I'm caught between a rock and a hard place so to speak." Jason still grinned though. "But, interested?"

Alex: Alex thought it over. "Sure, I guess. I'd rather avoid being on the bad side of the superstrength though."

Jason: "She doesn't know you, wouldn't think about you making any 'charitable donations' in her name."

Alex: "Charitable donations?" he raised an eyebrow.

Jason: "I'm thinking we help her with some spring cleaning. Clear out her closet and head down to the Salvation Army."

Alex: "And you can, like, make sure no one sees us doing this, yeah?"

Jason: "Well, the only person we have to worry about is her but yes, I can do that." Jason nodded, standing back up and cracking hs knuckles.

Alex: Alex rolled off his bed and stretched, "Let's get this over with, then..."

Jason: "Listen to that enthusiasm. You remind me of myself."

Alex: "I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not..." he started making his way toward the door.

Jason: "Well, I think it's a wonderful thing but I'm sure everyone else would agree." Jason started the illusion, letting them fade away in their surroundings.

Alex: "So, what exactly are we doing?"

Jason: "Well, she'll be less likely to go on a killing spree if she eventually gets the clothes back so I'm thinking just holding them for a while and then leaving them somewhere for her to find. We'll need replacement clothes...I'm thinking the ugliest sweaters we can find and a good deal of flannel. Basically anything tacky we can lay our hands on." Jason tested the doorknob, surprised to find it was already unlocked.

Alex: "Do we actually want to hide her clothes in our room before dumping them for her to find them, or should we find somewhere else?" Alex followed his roommate into the room and quietly closed the door behind them. "Otherwise, everything sounds good."

Jason: "She'd probably look there." If Jason were completely evil he would suggest hiding choice items in everyone's room. He was evil. "We could actually just hide items in everyone's room probably." It was a reverse panty-raid. That was possibly genius.

Alex: Well, at least it'd be harder to trace back to them if there was pieces in everyone's room. "Sounds good to me. You want to do the honors or should I?" he nodded toward the wardrobe.

Jason: "We both take as much as we can and make a runner for it. Be sure to get some shoes, that'll really ruin her day." Jason smirked as he flung the wardrobe door open.

Alex: Alex reached in and took down an armful of clothing, reached down to pile some shoes on as a finishing touch, and stepped back so Jason could grab his share. This was so, so terrible... "Where's our first stop since we're dumping a bit in everyone's room?"

Jason: "Might as well go through here." Jason nodded towards the bathroom door. "Then on down the hall and loop around our wing...you hink we should go to the teacher's?"

Alex: "Well, she'd be less likely to go looking in the teacher's rooms, I think." He awkwardly turned the door knob to the bathroom and shouldered his way through.

Jason: "This is true. Plus it might give them a bit of a thrill. Who knows what the last time would be that Xavier found a dress he didn't recognize crumpled on the floor?"

Alex: "Ugh, that's something I never wanted to think about. The wheelchair doesn't help that imagine either," Alex made a face and let some of the stuff fall out of his arms once they'd entered the room.

Jason: "You mean he doesn't bring forth jokes about low riders in your mind?" Jason opened a closet and hung a few choice items up before opening the door, fixing the illusison to disguise that.

Alex: Alex shook his head, "Well, he didn't..."

Jason: "You're welcome." Jason laughed quietly as he darted out into the hall.

Alex: He shuddered and quickly followed Jason to their next stop. "How long do you think it'll take her to notice?"

Jason: "She probably has some sixth sense of when her babies are disturbed. I'm surprise we've not seen her running to her room actually."

Alex: "That'd be amusing," he snickered, "I can just imagine what the look on her face might be." Oh, hell. He was actually enjoying this now when he really shouldn't be. Taking someone's clothes was supposed to be a bad thing.

Jason: Jason looked back. This was going well now. "Having fun, aren't you?"

Alex: "Yeah, I am," Alex admitted with a grin.

Jason: "Good. I was afraid I was going to find you terribly dull."

Alex: "Well, I guess I'm glad that you don't."

Jason: "I am too. I hate being bored."
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

LOL Y'all are evil. Monet will murder the both of them :P
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Lolz! Monet can borrow some of Mara's clothing if she wants! :P
I pity anyone who's in their room when Monet finds her clothes though...
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

LOL! Nice!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LMAO love it. I can hear the shrieks already.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.