5/18 Instance: Big Baby

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

5/18 Instance: Big Baby

Post by Starfish »

Timelined before Anna heals Raya.

Benjamin: "OW! Owowowowowowow-OUCH! Stop touching!" Ben slapped Neena's hands away from the back of his arm and hopped off the couch. "Ah!" Ever since his hot shower, the scrape from the Holographic Jaguar had grown considerably... or perhaps just flared up and infected, he didn't care-it hurt. "Why would you put alcohol on a scratch from a big cat! It hurt enough the first time!"

Neena: "Will you quit being such a baby and let me sanitize the damn thing?" Neena yanked him back onto the couch. "What kind of man are you?" she applied the cotton ball dipped in alcohol to his cut again. "I told you it will sting, now just suck it up."

Anna: Anna yawned and walked into the recroom with a cup of coffee. She'd been up all night practising her teke. She'd managed to lift a whole book but in order to progress that far she'd had to sacrifice sleeping. She was beggining to wish she'd just gone to bed. Rubbing her eyes she looked around, "Oh..." she yawned again, "Hi..."

Benjamin: "Ahhwwwoooooowwie!" Ben hopped up and down, clutching the sides of the couch. "HAI ANNA HOW ARE YOU TODAY!?" He shrieked.

Neena: "You're going to render me and our baby deaf if you keep that up," Neena rolled her eyes. "Hi Anna, please excuse the giant baby."

Anna: Anna blinked bemusedly at Ben, "Er... fine thanks... how are you?" She took a seat on the coffee table figuring that if she sat on a comfy chair she'd fall right asleep.

Benjamin: "Hey... wait Anna you can heal right? A jaguar landed on my back, can you help?" Ben gave her the puppy eyes.

Anna: Anna yawned again, "Huh? Jaguar? I thought they only lived in South America? Did tv lie to me? Did a zoo have a break out?"

Benjamin: "Yeah uh... it was the DR. And I sort of had the setting on a little high..." Ben winced as he arched his arm around.

Anna: "Oh... dummy..." Anna smiled sleepily at him, "I suppose I could try healing it for you." She yawned again and put her coffee down to remove her gloves.

Benjamin: "Wait-wait.... is that going to like undo my mutation?" Ben hesitated. "I heard you've had some issues..."

Anna: "Undo your mutation? Why would it do that?" Anna was confused so she hesitated, "Who's been telling lies about me?"

Benjamin: "Well... I dunno... I don't know what you did, I just know that Moonbeam or someone freaked out and hit the floor, and you scrambled Wade and I always figured his crazy was his power...."

Anna: Anna paled at the mention of Wade, she shook herself, "No, the crazy was... something else..." she put her hands in her lap, "And Teagan's dead. It confuses my mutation. Tries to undo the dead... and it was her fault she freaked out - she left her belt on... felt everything... must have hurt a lot..."

Neena: "But she's alright, yeah?" Neena asked. "I saw her this morning, she looked fine to me."

Benjamin: "You call walking around a zombie alright?" Ben asked. "I still don't get how anyone likes her... ugh" He shook his head. "Anyways, so if you don't mind Anna... just moving my back muscles stings right now." He shot Neena a look. "No touch!"

Anna: Anna shrugged, "Teagan's fine... actually she's helping me learn how not to heal now...." she smiled, "I ended up in a worse state than she was - she broke my fingers." Anna set her gloves down on the table, then reached to touch Ben's arm. "It'll feel a bit tingly."

Benjamin: "Define tingly-whoooo Hey now!" He reached out and grabbed Neena's hand. "That's like... wow."

Neena: "Hand is being crushed," she winced. "Breathe, Ben, it can't be that bad."

Anna: Anna giggled, "It's not bad, huh?" she removed her hand and picked up her coffee again, surprised at how hot the cup was without the gloves between it and her hands, "Don't know why people are scared of me. It's not exactly an unpleasant gift."

Benjamin: "No not unpleasant just... weird sensations!" He smiled as the stinging faded and when Anna removed her hand he looked around. "Can I see? Is there a mirror somewhere?"

Neena: "Looks fine to me. Thanks so much, Anna. This is much easier on me than trying to clean him up myself," Neena grinned.

Anna: "You're welcome... actually it's kind of nice to feel useful..." she smiled and sipped her drink, "So many people here can heal themselves already I was begining to feel like a spare part."

Benjamin: "Well... I can heal." Ben said, trying not to sound like he was weak or possibly unable to take care of himself. "Just, not as fast as most people. Would've taken about two days for that to heal fully, and I can't cost myself two more days... Touring starts up again soon. Going to Columbus, Ohio." He smiled and gave Anna a thumbs up.

Benjamin: "Nice and easy, quick, safe city."

Neena: "My kind of place," she said. "And this time I want you back home on time. Make sure that darn bus is working."

Benjamin: "Define working." Ben said, kissing her on the cheek.

Anna: Anna rolled her eyes, "Ugh, if you two are gonna start being all coupley and ew I'm leaving." She picked up her gloves, "I haven't had any sleep, I don't want to be having nightmares when I dose off in class later..."

Benjamin: Ben looked to Anna with a peaked eyebrow. "Well when you put it that way..." He pulled Neena on top of him and kissed her softly. "I love you..." He kissed her again. "And your pale-moon skin," he kissed her a third time, "And your cute belly now that you're pregnant... because of what it means for us." He kissed her a fourth time. "And I love your cute little toes-"

Benjamin: "Except when they touch the back of my legs at night."

Anna: Anna groaned, "Yeah, yeah, okay I get the hint.... I'll go..." she got to her feet, "Just save the hankypanky for the bedroom. I have enough mental images to last me a lifetime already..." she shuddered. She had to think of some way to get Monet back for that trauma.

Neena: "Don't torment poor Anna," Neena giggled and squirmed as much as she could with her belly. "And my toes get cold. Deal with it."

Benjamin: "I'm not tormenting her..." he tickled the bottoms of her feet. "I'm tormenting you!" He webbed her ankles to the couch so she couldn't pull them away. "Muahahahaha!"

Anna: Anna rolled her eyes again, "See you two later... I'm gonna make my escape while I still... oh hey look!" she'd tripped on the rug and dropped her coffee but instead of it spilling all over the floor as usual it had stopped where her hand had released it.

Neena: Neena looked up from where she had been trying to get her feet out of webbing. "Woah, suddenly develop that...teke thing Rachel can do?" she asked.

Benjamin: Ben avoided a few slaps from Neena, but when she stopped he looked too. "Hey! Teke! Nice! Now don't throw your friends into any steel walls, okay? That's totally uncool."

Anna: Anna plucked her cup from the air and finished her drink, "First time I did anything useful with it... well.. since it manefested and stopped me from getting my face bashed in anyway." she smiled, "I'm gonna tell Styger there's been a development!" she suddenly felt wide awake.

Benjamin: "Good for you!" He said giving her a thumbs up. "Who's Styger, again?" He asked Neena quietly.

Neena: "Uh...you got me on that one," she whispered back.

Benjamin: "I got you on... this one!" He grabbed her butt and squeezed it, blowing smurfles into her neck.

Neena: "Ack! Nooo!" she laughed, squirming again and slapping at his shoulder. "We're in public!"

Anna: Anna sighed, "You know, this cup's empty right now so I could throw it at you.... or I could fill it with cold water and throw that at you?" she grinned, "Anyway, gonna go find the proff and tell him the good news."

Benjamin: "Phhhffftttt" Ben blew into Neena's neck again. "Have fun!" Ben called to Anna. "Thank you!" He growled and goosed her up the shirt and nibbled on her ear.

Neena: "Thanks Anna," Neena cried between laughs. "Stop! At least take this upstairs!"

Anna: Anna threw a cushion at them then waved and headed out of the room, shaking her head, "Byeee....!"
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen