5/26/2009 Instance - "Thrash 'n' Slash w/ S/O Spider"

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Timeline after Marriage Counseling

benjamin: Ben looked around at the large metal bin that was the DR. "So what program do we plan on using?" He asked them. "And are we doing just tactical training? Or one-on-one? Or Labyrinth style? If we're doing labyrinth, I request David Bowie be at the end as a prize."

Mayhem: Mayhem had his hair once again bound into a messy ponytail of dreads, sneakers, cutoffs and gloves on, a red ribbon tied around his tail and bouncing on the balls of his feet as he scritched at a bare shoulder. "Mmm. The Area must be appeased." He murmured, resisting the urge to backflip. He felt jittery, like he'd been still too long.

benjamin: "I say chase program. It after us. Something big. King Kong?" Ben shrugged.

SinJin: St. John wandered to the DR and poked his head in. "Oh, hello, guys. What's up? Playing some games?"

Hepzibah: "Wanna get chased by King Kong?" Hepz asked, her tail swishing as she padded to the control panel. Why can't we be the ones doing the chasing for a change? Hepz felt wound up like a spring. She was really starting to hate this place. Instead of complaining, she leapt up on the panel and just waited, hoping to let off more steam.

Mayhem: Mayhem saw Ginny and immediately blushed, looking away and sliding out his claws, pretending to inspect them. Not gonna look at him not gonna nope.

benjamin: Ben noticed Mayhem and raised an eyebrow. Then, looking back to Ginny he smiled. "Or Godzilla?"

SinJin: He grinned at Mayhem. "Looking big and brawny there, May. Godzilla? Why don't we go on a safari?"

benjamin: Ben had flash backs to the jaguar in the DR slashing his back. "Yyeeah... gorillas over cats would be nice..."

Mayhem: Mayhem actually blushed harder. "You put in any lions, lover, an' I'll hurt."

Hepzibah: "Over cats?" Hepz raised a brow at Ben. "Really now..."

SinJin: "Okay...don't read the Jungle Book before deciding to play with the DR...how about a city? I know there's some fantastic ones in here somewhere."

benjamin: "Exactly! City... and King Kong!" Ben had the idea of a large ape smashing apart the city and then being conquered by The X-Men! He cackled internally at the image.

Mayhem: "If it's a city, Plymouth in Devon, darlin'." Mayhem supplied. At least that way he'd know the damned layout.

benjamin: "I'd say a city no one knows would work. What's the challenge without a challenge? How about... San Jose?"

SinJin: "I dunno about king kong..."

Hepzibah: "Been there..." Hepz commented idly, fiddling with her braid.

benjamin: "Quebec?" Ben offered. "Oh! Let's go to Quebec and fight the Yeti!"

SinJin: "Where's San Jose? I think there's a city in Italy somewhere in here. He joined Hepz at the controls."

Mayhem: "B'ain't Quebec a country, no' a city?"

benjamin: "It's a city. They just like to think they're their own country." Ben said smiling.

Hepzibah: "Just don't confuse me with the Yeti. We're both the same color." She joked and looked up at Ginny. "San Jose, California," she grinned.

Mayhem: Mayhem frowned, trying to remember the geography lesson that had been in. Oh, right, he'd bunked it. Oops.

SinJin: "Never been."

Hepzibah: "Home of the Winchester Mystery House, and you've never been?" Hepz made a face. "It's a city, like any other."

SinJin: "How about this one?" He pulled up a random cobbled street with row houses on one side and an old abandoned building on the other. A crisp wind blew down the narrow alley.

benjamin: "This works..." Ben said looking around. "... Why do I have the eerie feeling that a time-traveling telephone booth is going to appear in front of us..."

Hepzibah: "Either that or Frankenstein is going to come bowling down that lane..." She agreed as she climbed off the panel and adjusted her yoga pants and tank top.

Mayhem: "Nah, Mr Hyde followed by Van Helsing."

Hepzibah: "Hell, guys, with our mojo - all of 'em." She rubbed her eyes.

benjamin: "If we have to go up against Hyde... I'm going to laugh." Ben looked around and heard clip clopping and scoffing of shoes against stone. Movements, quick, moving around them. "No serious spider-sense but... I don't like how I feel right now either."

Mayhem: "I want Van Helsing, if he appears." Mayhem grinned, tail thwipping gently as he sniffed. "Bagsies."

SinJin: "Be my guest," he sighed as he realized that despite being all ready costumed, the DR had put him yet again into a dress. With corset and bustle. "Not again!"

Mayhem: Mayhem looked around, then giggled, stepping up to inspect him. "Well well, moi luver." He drawled the accent even more. "You do look precious." He blushed, grinning.

benjamin: "Awesome." Ben said, giving Ginny a thumbs up. He realized that he was wearing a stove top hat, a coat with tails, and stripy pants complete with ash and smudged dirt on the legs. "Wow! I feel like the Artful Dodger!"

Hepzibah: Hepzibah's ears twitched. "Oh, don't be such a baby. Seems I'm in the same boat." Hepz twisted around and swatted the bustle of her own dress. "I don't wear dresses for a reason." She pulled up on the skirts to try to move easier.

Mayhem: Mayhem looked down and adjusted his waistcoat. "Boring. I wear this all the time anyway." He huffed, tipping his tophat and adjusting pocket watch.

benjamin: With a whooshing sound, there was a quick movement behind Ben's back as something scittered into the alley behind him. "Gah!" His spider-sense flashed in his head. "Something! Something big and quick! And by big I mean built, not tall..." He spun around again as something above him leapt from ledge to ledge.

Mayhem: "Not me, promise."

SinJin: He smirked at Mayhem and swished his skirts at him. "Well, at least I look good."

Hepzibah: Crouching to the ground, Hepz pushed off and jumped to a window sill two stories up, kicking off her shoes as she did so. She peered into the dark alley. "Just one of them." She easily saw the movement with her mutated eyes.

Mayhem: "Hey! I looked pretty damned ho-" He realised what he was saying and turned a deep crimson. Turning and muttering to himself, he clawed his way up the side of the building, ignoring the flap of the coattails.

benjamin: "Gah!" Something from up above dove down and screeched at them with a mechanical voice that pierced their ears. "I don't know what that thing just said... but I'm pretty sure it was a Dalek..." Ben looked around. "And that's Mr. Hyde!"

benjamin: Mr. Hyde, at that moment, dove at Ben and tackled him. "Oof! Halp!"

Mayhem: Mayhem threw himself, claws first, at the large...man-thing, only to be swatted out of the air with a laugh. Ducking, he hit a wall and bounced right back, landing on top of him, hat lost at the swipe.

SinJin: "What am I supposed to do in bloody skirts and petticoats?" He did however, bring his parasol down on top of hyde's head and it snapped in two.

Hepzibah: "Mr. Who?" Hepz cocked her head, curiously. Then when she saw it attack Ben, she got the chance to claw something up like she'd been wanting to for days. Instantly, she pounced on it's back and dug in with her claws.

benjamin: Mr. Hyde roared and grabbed Hepzibah and threw her down into Ben. "Ugh!" Annoyed, Ben pushed Hepzibah aside and webbed Hyde's feet to the floor. "Let's go bitch!" He jumped at him but was cut off by the Dalek again. A large red laser beam hit him in the chest. "Ow!"

Mayhem: Mayhem reacted instinctively, listening to something that had been rolling around in his hind-brain since the animals - he twisted, all claws buried into the mass, and went straight for the throat, his slightly-inhuman shaped jaws latching on and holding on for dear life, snarling all the time, ears back and eyes black.

SinJin: He backed away as Hepzibah took over. "Well, there goes my only weapon..." He looked around to see if there were any sticks or something he could use. He looked up in time to see Mayhem go all Discovery-channel on Hyde.

Hepzibah: Smelling blood, even if it was artificial was enough to send Hepz into a frenzy. She joing Mayhem, bouncing back up like she'd hit a trampoline and colliding with the monster again. She ripped at it's chest as Mayhem claimed it's throat.

Hepzibah: ((*joined))

SinJin: "I'm gonna just go on over to the end of the alley..." He backed away slowly before blood could spatter on the dress.

benjamin: Ben tried to web the Dalek still, but there was no chance of it. It was too much, too fast. "Ginny, wanna... like... fireball this thing or something? Stop playing with your dress!" He roared as he realized someone was coming up behind Ginny. Fast. And with a knife. "It's Jack the Ripper!"

Hepzibah: Hepz twisted her head as she knife wielding villian approached. With a low growl, she turned loose of Hyde and stalked towards him, claws unsheathed. "I'll see you're one blade and raise you nine more."

SinJin: "Oooh? We still don't know who that is." He turned around and squinted at the pooling darkness of the figure's face. "Well, it's not as if I've got a lighter shoved down the brassiere." He opted for a very rude kick to the crown jewels and hopped backwards.

Mayhem: Mayhem jerked his head back, kicking away from the body as his claws ripped into it, somersaulting backwards with holographic flesh in his mouth and fake blood splattered down his throat and chest. He spat the contents out, going down on all fours and spotting what Ben was yelling at, Hyde collapsing into a heap.

SinJin: "My kingdom for a light!"

Mayhem: Mayhem patted a pocket, grinning when he pulled out his zippo. "Ginny!"

benjamin: Ben sighed and drove a punch into the Dalek, only to result in a metal clang and a shaking of his hand. "Ow, ow ow!" He hopped and ducked as lasers, spinny razors of death, and other deadly weapons flew from the robot. "Someone. Hit. This. Thing!"

SinJin: He turned and grabbed it mid-air flicked it open and lit it, sending a ball of fire towards the Dalek's eye-stalk.

Hepzibah: Jack made a wide swipe at Hepzibah who danced away from it. Her slitted eyes going wide and her ears going back, she slashed at him, growling as he back up just in time.

benjamin: The Dalek hissed and turned to Ginny. "Destroy!" it said in a cold voice, as it began to edge towards him now.

Mayhem: Mayhem intercepted the Dalek in a flying tackle, wrapped around it like...well, like a lion around an antelope. It teetered, flailed, and overbalanced.

SinJin: He sighed, grabbed Mayhem's top hat and popped it over the stalk. "Thank god it can't bleed." He eyed Mayhem's soiled clothes. "Ugh."

Mayhem: Mayhem just grinned. "Hey, it's fun. Try it sometime."

Hepzibah: Hepz swished her tail under her long skirts as the two circled each other some more. He lanced out and caught her sleeve. Hissing, she replied by slicing his cheek open with two claws.

benjamin: Ben sighed and dove over Ginny's head, somersaulting in the air and catching Jack in the chin with his foot. Jack the Ripper went down, and out. "Punk." Ben said, kicking his unconscious body.

SinJin: "Go, A-team!"

SinJin: He straightened his clothes and went to the end of the alley to look around. "Looks like that was it."

Mayhem: Mayhem straightened, sorting out his bloodstained and ripped clothing as best he could. Going on the offensive was...actually a lot of fun.

benjamin: "Really? That was it? I mean the Dalek was probably the most dangerous thi-" Ben paused and looked up. "Di-.... did you just hear that?"

Hepzibah: Hepz's ears flattened her ears and snarled at Ben. "He was mine!" Her words were barely intelligible as she glared at Ben.

SinJin: "Yes." He scurried back to the group, heels clicking, looking up too. "Why the hell does it sound so familiar?"

Mayhem: Mayhem licked his claws clean unconsciously, getting all the blood out as he dropped to all fours, tail thrashing, ears forward and eyes black again.

benjamin: Ben looked at the roof of the old smokey building, ignoring Hepzibah, and stood astonished as Shelob came over the edge. "Aahhhhhh!" Ben screeched, running away. "Spider! Giant spider! Ohmigod!" He ran very fast. "Who the hell wrote this program!?"

SinJin: "I think I just wet myself." He tore after Ben, screaming. "Where the fuck is my Light of Elendil when I need it?!"

Mayhem: Mayhem stared up. "Fuck tha', where's Sting?"

Hepzibah: Hepz was barely a blur as she sped towards the newest target. Seems she didn't watch enough movies. This was just something for her to vent her anger on as she lept up at its multi eyed head.

SinJin: "I dunno." He shot a wave of fire at the spider, trying to get it to turn away. "Computer - give Mayhem Sting! And me the phial!"

benjamin: "Give me a fucking door!" Ben screeched as he hid under a buggy. "Program will not allow an exit without passwo-" "Oh shove it!"

SinJin: He pushed Ben aside and crawled in under too. "I can handle sharks and snakes - spiders? No."

Hepzibah: Her hands getting sticky, Hepz slashed away at the enormous spider, blinding it in one eye before it threw her off and knocked her to the ground.

Mayhem: Mayhem sighed as the short sword appeared in his hand. "Like I b'ain' got enough daggers." He shrugged, launching himself at the nearest building, climbing it easily. He used all his free running skills to throw himself on the thing, kicking through a joint in a leg to begin with. Super strength for the win, he figured, kicking out another. "Babies." He muttered, seeing the other two boys. "Hepz! You good?"

benjamin: "Killit! Killit!" Ben shrieked.

benjamin: Ben aimed carefully, nearly throwing up as he was forced to look into the eyes of the giant gruesome arachnid. "Ugh..." he fired a few stingers into its face, hoping to slow it down, numb it and confuse it at the least.

Hepzibah: Hepz backflipped up and nodded wildly, her hair coming loose from it's braid. Without a pause she bounced off the ledges and window sills till she found herself on the spider's back, her back claws dug in as her hands delved into its neck

benjamin: "Bottom Hepzibah! Her belly, get her belly!" He wiggled further under the buggy.

SinJin: "Watch out for her stinger!" He called helpfully.

Mayhem: "Hepz!" Mayhem threw the dagger as he clung to the thick chitin. "Belly! I'll get the stinger and the legs!"

Hepzibah: Using her claws like hooks, Hepz crawled across the monster and up under her soft belly. With an insane grin, the white feline made a wide swipe and ripped Shelob's belly clean open dumping her innards out on the street.

SinJin: "I think I'm gonna be sick." St,. John swallowed hard as the DR gave off a very realistic smell of organs and blood.

benjamin: "Ugh... I am sick..." Ben curled up and covered his ears, eyes, nose, and he prayed for it to just end.

Mayhem: Mayhem kicked out another leg before dodging the stinger, grabbing it in one hand and spinning around it, punching through the joint. Great, now he was covered in blood, ichor and venom. Ooooh he was gonna need a shower.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah kept tearing at the spider's underbelly. Even once she felt it starting to buckle under her and Mayhem's combined attack, she kept slicing at it. Soon there wasn't anything left of her abdomen - it was all over the street and Hepz.

SinJin: Turning aside, St John was thoroughly sick. "Oh my god." He put a handkerchief to his lips and closed his eyes. "You guys can stop now - it's dead! They're all dead!"

Mayhem: Mayhem jumped off the collapsing spider and darted in, grabbing one of Hepz's hands. "Hepz, if it lands on you it's gonna crush ye, moi lover. C'mon." He tugged, gagging at the smell.

Hepzibah: Snarling, Hepzibah turned from one enemy to face another. Claws still fully extended, she slashed at whoever had just grabbed her and caught Mayhem full in the face with all five of her four inch claws.

benjamin: "Program, please end before Gorillas from Planet of the Apes show up..." "End program before level Dragon?" "Yes, God please!" Ben shouted.

Mayhem: Mayhem yowled, staggering back as everything disappeared, hands going to his face, blood pouring out of it as he went to his knees. He whimpered, hunching over, the pain blunting his senses. "Ohgodsithurts!"

SinJin: "Oh, hell!" He scrambled out, ripped some petticoats up and tried to staunch the blood flow. "Someone go get Scott or Doctor McCoy!"

benjamin: Ben sighed and hit the "Get-A-Doctor-Button" on the wall. "Done." Ben said. "Hold on..." Ben made web bandages for Mayhem's face and arm. "This will come off if you pull at it, and it won't hurt. But it'll stop the blood for now, I do this all the time."

Mayhem: Mayhem jerked away from Ginny as he tried to move his hands, but it hurt too much - Hepz had opened his face up really, really well, but had missed anything important. "H-hepz okay?"

Hepzibah: Things started coming back into focus and Hepz found herself standing alone beside an enormous dead...something. And Ben and Ginny up over Mayhem..."Wh-what happened??"

SinJin: "Uh...you went Samwise the Psycho on Shelob...and Mayhem."

SinJin: He backed away slowly.

benjamin: "You okay?" He asked, standing over Hepzibah, making sure she wasn't overly injured. "That was... insanity. You two were amazing!"

Mayhem: Mayhem whined a little as he let himself be bandaged, blood dripping down his face still, his front all messed. "Hurts. Don't make me talk."

Hepzibah: "I...I" She stared down at her claws, still extended. "Oh no..." she whispered. She didn't remember doing it, but she was sure she had. "May...you-you ok?" Maybe it was just a scratch. Please, dear God, let it be a scratch.

Mayhem: Mayhem tried to stand, all seven feet of him wobblng dangerously before he went back to a crouch, nodding. " 'S only a f-flesh wound..."

Hepzibah: "No, Ben." She sank to the ground. "No, I'm not ok." She put her head on hands. "I can smell a lie, May." She called out, still looking down.

SinJin: "I think when a doctor comes, he'll be fine. I'll just uh, go see what's taking them so long." He fled for the door.

Hepzibah: "Thanks for the compliment though." She looked back up at Ben, trying to stay calm. "I guess I'm gonna fail the 'teamwork' part of this excercise, huh?"

benjamin: "Actually, you helped Ginny and I when we cried like girls as we ran from the spider, so yeah. Teamwork, yay!" He went to high five her but frowned at her condition. "Want a stinger to the neck to ease the pain?"

Mayhem: Mayhem stayed in his crouch, ears flat. "No, we did 'em good, both o' us." He slurred a little, trying not to move his mouth too much as it pulled. "I-I jus' messed up at the end."

Hepzibah: "Am I hurt?" Hepz asked Ben, staring down at herself, unable to tell if the blood was hers, or the spiders, or Mayhem's.

benjamin: "I think you both are and you probably need to see one of the Doc's immediately." Ben looked between them and decided to just help her out whether she asked for it or not and shot a dart into her arm. It would numb and/or make her woozy and forget the pain.

Hepzibah: "I just did what I always do. Loose my temper. You were the one who stayed in check and you got a face full of claws for it. You got nothing to be sorry for. It was me." She put her head back down as she felt something sting her and she got dizzy. It's always me...

Mayhem: "No no....'s ok. Did good."

SinJin: He came back, running at full tilt. "They're coming with stretchers..."

benjamin: "It's alright!" Ben said, letting Hepzibah slump into his arms. "Want a hit?" Ben asked Mayhem. He looked to Ginny and smiled nervously. "'Bout time."
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

"'S only a flesh wound!" as his arm gets chopped off.. :shifty LOL I love that movie. yay nodding to monty python.

anywho... great instance yall. loved it when the two went feral. And mayhem is SO not taking a shower in monet's bathroom. lol.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

You know, with the smell of blood and action pulling out the feral sate of mind of the..uhh... the ferals in here, I'm wondering about Kyle who practically hunts and rips bunnies apart.... He's probably in that state 24/7 :toothy. I wonder how he is when he's not in his feralpathic state of mind :shifty probably behaves like some english major graduate :cracked
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Naw, you see Kyle's a dog and a dog is pretty well adjusted creature. But, I've haven't met the cat yet I didn't think needed to be on Prozac. LOL ;)
:hepz :kitty