5/27 Instance: The Ultimate Challenge

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

5/27 Instance: The Ultimate Challenge

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

<benjamin> "Baby I'm back! Early! They said the tour is over for us until they say so, something about ticket price problems and letting too many Radio Stations buy out a ton of Chili Pepper tickets for contests... which I think is bull shit but whatever..."

<benjamin> He dropped his bags by the bed and looked to Neena, who had her face buried in paper work, her hand resting on her large belly. "Man... delivery date is close!"

<Neena> "Four more weeks," Neena replied, putting down her pen. "She'll be born in time for the harvest, thank goodness. I'll have to take a weekend to Napa in August to supervise picking."

<benjamin> Ben had to sit down at the realization of how quickly time had gone by. Taking a chair, he pulled up to Neena and brought his face to her belly. "Hey... Antonia... we're waiting for you, okay? So just... come when you're ready, take your time, and don't cry a lot please." He whispered.

<Neena> "That can't be helped," Neena smiled. "Let's just hope she doesn't have colic. Then we're screwed."

<benjamin> "I'll be the one crying." Ben said. "So what's the deal with wedding plans thus far?" Ben asked.

<Neena> "Well...you know getting married requires registering," she shrugged. "I mean, I've talked to my neighbors, you know the ones with the greenhouse? They'l be our floral. I bought you a suit already, by the way. I figured you wouldn't have time to pick one out yourself. We just need a definitive date so I can plan the rest."

<benjamin> Ben shrugged at the mention of the suit. "Well... for date, whatever you think. As for the registering? I think we should get married somewhere random, maybe somewhere we can go with the jet. Cuba?"

<Neena> "Cuba? I prefer the Dominican Republic myself, if you want to get married in that area. It might be nice. Or if you want to we can go to Europe and have a mediterranean wedding." 

<benjamin> "I think the European thing has been done and could be demanding on the wallet. I say somewhere like Jamaica, maybe Dominican Republic if you'd like. I say Cuba because I want the cigars..." He smiled.

<Neena> "Jamaica sounds perfect," Neena took out her planner. "Harvest season lasts until September, so those months are off limits. And of course we have to wait for Antonia."

<benjamin> Ben sighed. "So what're we talking here? November? December?!" Ben pulled his drawer open at the computer desk and pulled out his hand lotion, rubbing some on then shaking it as an offering to Neena.

<Neena> "Well...I didn't think you'd expect me to organize a wedding by June or July. I mean, it's been done, sure," she shrugged. "Winter is off season in Jamaica, but money isn't an issue, either." she gave him a strange look. "If you want it now, it's fine by me, I'll just have to pull some strings."

<benjamin> "I... I mean I wouldn't mind it. Y'know? I just... don't want to put it off... I'm afraid of putting it off, that's all." He said, sighing.

<Neena> Neena furrowed her brow. "Ben. I got pregnant. That's why we delayed it, right? You know how I feel about getting married with this belly, especially now! I mean, do you want me to go into labor while I'm walking down the aisle?"

<benjamin> Ben thought about that. "Depends... Do I want that? No. Do I want you to give birth before we're married... if something were to happen?" He reached out and put his hand on her shoulder.

<Neena> "Happen? Nothing is going to happen," Neena pressed his hand that was resting on her shoulder. "Look, just tell me if you want the wedding this summer. I need to know so I can call in favors for my gown. When do you want it. June? July?"

<benjamin> Ben looked around and bit his lip. "...June?" He asked, shrugging. "July seems... too far away."

<Neena> "So...you expect me to organize this thing in two months alone, or are you actually going to do what I ask and on time? Because I can't do it alone and Kate is on the other side of the country."

<benjamin> "Hun, whatever you need." Ben said hugging her. "Thank you!" He kissed her on the forehead and smiled.

<Neena> "Yeah well I will hold you to that," she smiled weakly back. "Because I'll be busy getting skinny again after the baby. You and Lazarus just had to get on me about my weight."

<benjamin> "Hey, you don't need to worry about losing too much weight, alright?" Ben said, lightly pinching her cheek. "I like my pregnant lady." He flopped on the bed and curled up to the body pillow, inviting sleep. "God, I need a nap."

<Neena> "Take it now because you're taking on quite a project. I want a venue in Jamaica by the end of the day from you."

<benjamin> Ben dismissed the thought with his hand. "I'll put Rachel and Josh on it..."

<Neena> Neena raised her eyebrow. "Did you just hear yourself?"

<benjamin> "I'll put Felicia on it then." Ben said into the pillow.

<Neena> "Ben," Neena said in a warning tone. "Do you want this wedding in June or December?"

<benjamin> "I'm kidding." Ben said, chuckling. "I think I'll be fine, don't worry."

<Neena> "Hm," she sniffed. Neena closed her laptop and gathered her papers."Nap, then. I'll be in the library if you need me."

<benjamin> "Yeahuh. Love you." Ben felt sleep take him over.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen