5/29/2009 Instance - "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner"

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

5/29/2009 Instance - "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner"

Post by JSherlock »

Timeline before the game and after Bringing sexy Back.

SinJin: Ginny tied back his hair in a messy bun, wondering if he should cut it - but he was too lazy. He grinned at Jason, gently bumping him with his hip as they walked towards Vito's. His smile faltered and he stepped away. He honestly just had no idea how to act around him anymore.

Jason: Jason, not expecting the bump at all as they walked along, jumped a bit and looked over quickly. Just Ginny, nice way to over-react. Jason hid a scowl. No, that wasn't awkward at all. He just smirked, mostly at himself, as he prepared the illusions for the IDs to match the illusions he had for Hepzibah and Kyle currently.

Kyle: Kyle was wearing a hoodie and cargo pants, claws stuck in the hoodie's pockets and pretty much keeping himself as small as possible while following Ginny and Jason with Hepz next to him.

Hepzibah: "So, this is Vito's..." Hepz grinned, bumping Kyle like Ginny had bumped Jason. "Relax, Fido...Jason's got us covered. Don't you Jason?" She was still the tiniest bit sore about the whole White Castle incident.

SinJin: He turned to Hep, blinking at her new image. "This is Vito's. Best place for drinks, karaoke, and dancing!"

Jason: "Everything's covered. No need to worry about it." Jason smirked more. "I wouldn't actually get you arrested."

Kyle: Kyle kept his eyes to the ground before smirking and bumping Hepz, and looked up at her. "Look better with fur," he said.

SinJin: He rolled his eyes and held the door open for everyone. "I'm ready to get my drink on!"

Hepzibah: Hepz stared down at her new image with admiration. "Of course not, Jason." she smirked back. Her white fur was replaced by a California tan and her white hair was replaced by blond.

SinJin: "Looking like a blonde Megan Fox ain't so bad in my book."

Hepzibah: "Yeah, it's nice to be stared at for a different reason than having a tail." She put her arm around a human looking Kyle. "Come on, Fido. I'll buy you a drink."

Kyle: Kyle caught his reflection at the darkened glass of the bar. He pulled face, and the geeky brown haired boy in the reflection pulled a face back at him. He then got yanked inside to the bar by Hepz.

Jason: "What can I say? I do good work." Jason smiled none too modestly as he made his way on in and up to the bar. "Hmm, what'll it be tonight..."

SinJin: He swaggered up to the bar, grinning. "First round's on me, guys!" He winked at the girl behind the bar.

Mayhem: Mayhem sighed as the barman slid another shot of amaretto in front of him, nursing it like a guilty secret. Well, it was, kinda, given that no one, but no one knew about this. He sniffed the alcohol before sipping it delicately. He was just glad he could still do up his corset himself.

Hepzibah: Hepz sidled up to the bar and almost climbed on top of stool before remembering that wasn't a very 'human' move. Instead she leaned against it. "Much obliged, Ginny!" She smiled her best smile. "I'll have a White Russian."

SinJin: He ordered a sidecar for himself, and looked at Jason and Kyle expectantly.

Kyle: Wiping at his nose, Kyle watched Hepz from behind. No tail made a big differene somehow. Then realized he was being looked at by Ginny, "Oh, umm, whatever she's having."

Jason: "Thanks, Ginny." Jason ordered gin and tonic to start the night, taking a seat. "I claim the next round."

Mayhem: Mayhem's tail ticked under the long, lacy black skirt as he glanced up at the scents, then outright stared. Oh hell no. He looked around briefly, but there was no way he could escape. He ducked his head down and hoped that the others wouldn't recognise him. Even with Jason hiding Hepz and Kyle... Why here? Mind you...they weren't likely to see him. No one expected this of any guy.

SinJin: "You're all welcome," said expansively, not quite meeting Jason's eyes. He so shouldn't have had sex with his best friend. It was awkward. He downed his drink and ordered another.

Kyle: After wiping his nose Kyle sniffed a couple times, his head picked up and looked around, sniffing again, recognizing the scent, but not seeing any tophat or dreadlocks. He nudged Hepz and asked, "Smell that?"

Hepzibah: Her eyes caught Kyle staring at her lack of a tail and smirked. "Don't worry, the tail is still there Fido." She brushed her invisible tail against him, then nodded. "Yeah, I do smell him."

Jason: "Smell what?" Was he giving off some sort of evidence? Did he smell of complete social awkwardness at the moment?

SinJin: "Hmm?" St. John looked around. He didn't smell anything. "Did someone puke in the loo?"

Mayhem: Mayhem turned his head slightly so that the veiled hat (veiled for a damn good reason) hid his face from view, muttering darkly into his glass as he panicked slightly. Oh hell.

Jason: "I'm sure many a person has tonight alone." Jason laughed slightly. "Pretty sure we'd notice that though."

Hepzibah: "You don't want to know what's being done in that bathroom guys, but that's not what Kyle's talking about." Hepz's sense of smell wasn't as accute as Kyle's but even she could tell that not only was Mayham here, he was apprehensive about something.

SinJin: "I can well imagine." St. John said, leering.

Jason: "And what's being talked about then?" Jason sort of wished it had been the bathroom, to be honest. "...yes, hopefully they managed to avoid the vomit though."

SinJin: Making a face he nodded in silent agreement. "Who's getting the third round?" He wasn't drunk enough.

Kyle: Kyle left his drink at the bar as he started sniffing as he walked through the bar, looking a bit like a geek with a sinus problem and needing a thicker pair of glasses.

Jason: "I vote Kyle since he's wandered." Jason watched him go though, curious as to what he thought he was doing.

SinJin: He watched Kyle as he waited for his drink.

Hepzibah: Hepz finished her drink, then followed after Kyle. She wasn't sure how far away they could get from Jason and him still be able to keep them illusioned, but she had to admit, her curiosity was getting the better of her.

Mayhem: Mayhem glanced up and then looked quickly away, Kyle's scent matching the geeky kid wandering through the bar, gesturing for another drink. Pleasedon'tseeme.

Kyle: Kyle's nose led him right to a rather big boned woman.....that smelled like a man. Kyle cocked his head, bending a little and squinting. A hand coming to the veil and took a bit in a pinch and starting to lift it.

SinJin: "Hey hey. Looks like he's found something. Good boy, Laddie!"

Jason: "That's...kinkily creepy. Is this what he usually does in bars?"

Mayhem: Mayhem jerked his head back, hand going to his hat as he tried to keep his face hidden. "Do you mind?" He hissed, glaring at...yes, it had to be Kyle under that disguise, it smelt like him.

SinJin: "Kinky? Who?"

Hepzibah: Hepz just stared, her eyes wide like saucers. Surely, that wasn't...she took another sniff. Yup - it was.

Jason: "Kyle. He's sniffing people in the bar and lifting clothing items. We are watching the same thing, yes?"

SinJin: "Yes...but who is that under the veil?" He craned to peer over Jason's shoulder.

Jason: "Your guess is as good as mine."

Kyle: "Mind what?" Kyle asked back, "Jason can do..um, better disguises." he said helpfully to the well built 'woman'.

Mayhem: Mayhem bit his lip. "I'm not trying to disguise myself." He hissed quietly. "I'm just..." Sitting in a bar on my own dressed in women's clothing. "Look, I'm just having a drink. Alright?" He looked around nervously at the others.

Hepzibah: Coming up along side him, Hepzibah stood on the other side of Mayhem and cleared her throat. "So...you come here often?" she joked.

SinJin: Feeling brave, Ginny pushed off from the bar and sauntered over. He peeked under Kyle's arm and blinked. Well - that wasn't what he'd been expecting. He raised his glass in salute and went back to lounge next to Jason. "Some feral bloke."

Mayhem: Mayhem looked around and then groaned, dropping his head. "Oh hell. Just string up a neon sign, why don't you." He tossed back his shot, pinching the bridge of his nose with a sigh.

Jason: "Some feral..." Jason snorted. They were only missing one of the ferals really that he could think of so that was easy to figure out. "that Mayhem kid...well, I'm beginning to suspect he didn't really want to be found out."

SinJin: "Mayhem? Well, I look better in a dress anyway. I've got the figure for it."

Kyle: Kyle just went back to the bar, grabbed his drink and back to Mayhem's table, grabbing a chair and sitting with him, not even asking if he needed company, pulling up a seat for Hepz.

Jason: "Yeah, not exactly sure what kind of name that is." Jason smirked more. "Maybe it's a stage name and he's just not told us the punchline making surname." Jason decided that commenting on Ginny's figure would not help in making things any less awkward.

Hepzibah: "Well, I don't really think we need a neon sign, May." Hepzibah nudged him and took the seat Kyle offered. "But, now I'm not so worried about being the...oddest one here if Jason looses his concentration."

SinJin: "I'll go ask." But he wavered. Downing the last of his drink, he went over. He paused at the table. "Hello, mate. Or would you prefer miss?"

Mayhem: Mayhem sighed. "Yeah. Thanks." He muttered, glancing back at the guy in question. "Well, they seem alright with it in here-" He frowned at the new arrival, before blinking a little. "Oh. Um. Miss would probably be more appropriate...until I take the skirt off, anyway." He smiled a little.

Jason: Well, if everyone was going to head over there Jason supposed he migth as well. He downed his drink and made his way over, claiming another seat once he was there. "So...is it too much to ask what a girl like you is doing in a place like this?"

Hepzibah: "Can I call you Miss May?" Hepz giggled, discreetly crouching in her chair. Her physique just wasn't made for a chair.

Mayhem: "Trying to have a quiet drink." Mayhem muttered, cheeks turning red but the panic subsiding. Well, they weren't exactly...despising him for it...or thinking him too odd or...whatever.

SinJin: "Though, I must say you look like you're in mourning with the big black veil and all." He leaned against the back of Jason's chair and the world got a tad fuzzy.

Mayhem: "Black and red suit me better'n anything else. 'Cept green. And...Miss May? That's a new one..."

Jason: "Should the last name be Belline if we're going to call you that?"

Mayhem: "No. My last name's weird enough anyway." Mayhem smiled gratefully as the bar man brought him another shot. "What're you guys doing here anyway? And is this another new kid?" He waved a hand at the boy who's name he didn't know.

Jason: "Nah, just someone making a triumphant return. Ginny, Miss May, Miss May, Ginny."

Mayhem: Mayhem held out a hand. "Proper name's Mayhem and I ah...don't...do this often." He shifted a little, tail curling.

Kyle: Kyle stared at the bottom of his empty glass, "I need another drink, how much are we drinking?" he asked.

SinJin: "St. John, but Ginny is what I go by." He winked. "Don't worry. I look fabulous in a frock, too." He took the hand and watched the tail out of the corner of his eye, and retreated back behind Jason.

Hepzibah: "I could use another drink myself." Hepz agreed. "What you drinking, Fido?" She reached into her pocket.

Jason: "Lots. We're drinking lots." And maybe more.

Kyle: "Errr.....alcohol?" came Kyle's answer to Hepz.

Mayhem: Mayhem blinked at Ginny. "I'm not the only one?" The words came out before he could stop them and he looked back at his glass quickly.

SinJin: "Nope. Though, I tend to only do it in the DR..." He signaled the bartender for another round and then wrapped his arms around Jason's shoulders, leaning forward. "I wonder if it'll put me in a dress again?"

Kyle: Kyle was happy when the glasses came to their table. "Which is mine?" He asked.

Hepzibah: "Alcohol, always a good choice, Kyle." she laughed. "So, May...how long have you been cross dressing?"

Jason: "Probably, it does seem to do it often. We'll have to see next time the TARDIS calls." Close proximity...shouldn't bother him. He should just leave the arm there and not tense up. This called for more drinks. Jason was damned glad to see the drinks arrive.

Mayhem: "Er...for as long as I've been working, so...since I was fifteen..." Mayhem smiled nervously at the other cat. "I...didn't expect people to accept it though. Um."

Jason: "Trust me. We've seen weirder shit."

Hepzibah: "True Jason. I've seen much stranger things than this. I'm a carnie, remember?" She laughed and patted his shoulder. Maybe not much stranger, but still... "And, Ginny it seems is right there with you."

SinJin: Seeing more drinks, he snagged one, and drank it more slowly, as he seemed to be more comfortable around Jason. He stood up and walked around the chair to sit in his lap. "Well, only because the DR wouldn't change me back..."

Jason: Jason coughed, the drink wanting to choke him as he was suddenly Ginny's barstool. He laughed it off though and drank the rest down. "It's very insistant that you stay that way."

Mayhem: Mayhem looked into his glass, knocking the shot back again. "Well...it's not like I'm going to be swannin' around school in these..." He tugged at his corset before running a hand over a tattooed shoulder.

Kyle: Kyle picked the closest glass as his own, drinking from it.

Jason: "No?" Jason smirked, letting Kyle's illusion flash off for Mayhem to see. "As I said, not the weirdest thing."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah took her second drink and sipped on it. Then spewed it out as Kyle's illusion slipped. "Jason!!" She snarled. "That's not funny!"

Jason: "It's a little funny." He made sure the illusion was securely up again.

Mayhem: Mayhem choked on the alcohol, coughing hard, then laughing as he leant on the bar, eyes watering. "I don't know, I found it hilarious." He grinned. "Why're you guys hiding anyway? I don't even get a second glance in here. And...what's with Kyle's new do?"

Hepzibah: "Long story, May." Hepz said quickly and cleared her throat.

SinJin: Ginny wiped off his face. "Thanks, Hepz." He blinked, suddenly realizing where he was. But Jason didn't seem to mind, and they were still friends and he'd done this countless other times before. Before. He got up, and wobbled unsteadily.

Kyle: Kyle brought the glass down from his lips, "Huh?"

Hepzibah: "Sorry, you don't like getting spit on?" Hepz laughed. "Where you going Ginny?" Then she patted Kyle's arm. "Jason was just being an ass, Kyle. It was nothing."
SinJin: "Take a leak?" he said.

Hepzibah: "Got my permission, just don't get lost." She winked. "Or we'll have to track you down."

Jason: "An ass, me?" Jason wondered if he had been acting too oddly or if Ginny was in fact going for said leak. In any case it called for another drink. That would make things go easier. "A great urinal hunt, wonderful. There are surprises in the bathroom...they might call you Captain." He smirked after Ginny.

SinJin: "You could join me, Doctor," he smirked back. The words were out of his mouth before his brain could filter. He blinked and high-tailed it for the bathroom. He was going to puke.

Mayhem: Mayhem watched Ginny leg it, hiding a slight smirk. "He must really need that leak." He murmured, ordering another shot. How much had he drunk?

Jason: Jason blinked and reached for his drink, downing it and signalling for a refill.

Kyle: Kyle just added his own glass to the ones needing refill. He was starting to feel a fuzzy warm feeling.

Hepzibah: Hmm...something's going on here I don't know about. "At this rate, someone's going to have to carry me home." She laughed, at the third round making it's way towards them.

SinJin: After emptying the contents of his stomach and rinsing out his mouth and washing his hands, he lurked at the door. This is ridiculous, St. John! Ok, you slept with the guy. So now our friendship is awkward. But we're still friends, right? Right. But his still didn't move.

Mayhem: "Don't look at me." Mayhem lifted the edge of his skirt to show red leather killer stilettos. "Though I could probably manage it."

Jason: "Maybe we'll just call someone to carry us all home. It's a good thing I didn't drive us." He laughed. Fuck if he was a bad road rage-y driver sober who knows what he'd do drunk. Probably drive Miss Daisy or something. He looked to Mayhem. No, not Miss Daisy.

Hepzibah: "Just pour me into a cab." Hepz saluted with her drink and took a drink. She craned her neck around to see if Ginny was coming back yet. "You all think Ginny's ok in there?"

Jason: "I'm sure he's fine. He can usually handle himself in a bathroom." Jason had to admit he didn't really want to go check. One, it would be awkward and two the drinks were beginning to catch up with him already. He just mentally referenced Driving Miss Daisy, after all...that was a bad sign.

Jason: Then, Jason realized he had just made a very strange freudian slip of Ginny 'handling himself.' Gin did not go well with a person's nose.

Mayhem: Mayhem finished his drink and frowned at the glass. "Y' know, considering how much I've drunk, I don't feel all that drunk." He muttered, his accent thickening slightly.

SinJin: Ginny threw back his shoulders and went back out. He smiled at everyone, but pulled a chair for him to straddle instead of plopping back on Jason as he would have done. "We need to talk later," he whispered in Jason's ear. "I'll be designated driver, since what I drank came back up."

Jason: "Yeah, talking's good." Jason nodded as he whispered back, definitely slurring some. Maaaaybe they should wait until sobriety kicked in for the talk but on the other had it might make the whole conversation less awkward...unless Jason talked about handling again.

SinJin: "Excellent." He ordered a coffee and some buffalo wings. He needed to eat something.

Mayhem: Mayhem thought about ordering more alcohol. "Soo...you guys never told me why you were out here. Anything bad happen again?"

Jason: "Bad?"

SinJin: "No, we just came out for a night of fun."

Mayhem: "I see." Mayhem ordered another shot anyway. "I can't imagine bein' sick is any fun, my lover." Okay, his accent was definitely stronger. Maybe he was getting drunk.

Jason: Jason had a mouthful of gin. He was concentrating hard on keeping it there.

SinJin: "Lover?" He cocked his head to the side. "What?"

Kyle: "I came for the alcohol," Kyle said, forgetting to put the glass down and talking with with held at his mouth.

Jason: Gin. In mouth. Gin. In mouth. Stay! Good Gin. Swallow! Good.

Mayhem: "Oh. Yeah. You're not from Devon." Mayhem smiled, turning to face Ginny. "It's jus' something we say o'er there. 'My lover'. Y' know?"

Hepzibah: Food was actually sounding pretty good. Because at this rate, Hepz was going to be under the table if she didn't get something in her stomach. "How about cheese sticks? Want to split an order of cheese sticks?" she asked Kyle.

SinJin: "Ah. I see. I ordered wings, but we can get some cheese sticks too."

Jason: Jason was on the other drink before his mind caught up to 'swallow! Good.' This time he only barely managed to swallow most of it, choking on the rest.

Kyle: Kyle blinked a couple times looking at Hepz, smiling and nodded his head, then her shoulder looked really inviting to be a head rest.

SinJin: "You all right, Jason?" He patted his back gently. "You need help to the bathroom?"

Jason: "Fine, I'm fine." Jason managed to get out after a while. He couldn't handle liquids. He should stay away from solids probably...that wasn't really a good thought to go along with what had been in his head either. "Thanks."

Mayhem: Mayhem looked at Jason oddly. "I could go for some food." He sighed, taking off the hat and running a hand through his dreadlocks, tied with red ribbon to match the corset. "Somethin' spicy."

SinJin: He pushed the wings at the others when they arrived, after taking a couple for himself.

Mayhem: Mayhem leant over and hooked a wing for himself, watching the others as he ate it delicately, not wanting to get grease on his clothes. It was nice though. He didn't realise until he'd taken a bite how hungry he was.

Hepzibah: Hepz grabbed a wing and proceeded to take a bite. "Ohmygod Spicey!" She gasped grabbing for one of the complimentary water glasses.

Jason: Couldn't handle liquids...or solids. That didn't really give Jason many options especially considering silence was awkward. Everything was awkward at the moment though.

SinJin: He glanced sideways at Jason, and looked away, the wing suddenly tasting of cardboard. This has got to be one of the worst night out I've ever had. "This is fun, isn't, guys? We should do this more often." Even to his own ears his voice sounded tinny.

Jason: "That we should." Jason lied and only sounded a bit more sarcastic than he usually did.

Kyle: Kyle speared a wing with a claws, licking it before chewing at it. "Not that spicy." he said. "Remy's food. That's spicy."

SinJin: "Hmmm. I smelled his gumbo once and couldn't smell anything for a week," Ginny agreed.

Hepzibah: "I'll take your word for it!" Hepzibah choked, trying to clear the tears out of her eyes.

Kyle: Then again, maybe the food was a little bit spicy. He used what was left of his drink to douse the tingle on his tongue.

Mayhem: Mayhem looked at his chicken, then shrugged, eating it happily. His dad had made worse curries.

Hepzibah: "How about some cheese sticks?" She called the waitress back over, marveling at her human looking hand for a moment. She placed her order and offered her half eaten wing to Kyle. "Fetch, Fido."

Jason: Jason stared at the chicken, considering his options. He could feel how drunk he was now...ooh, cheese sticks. Jason blinked. He wasn't sure if he had said that out loud or not.

SinJin: "Mmm. You read my mind, Jason. Cheesesticks..." he trailed off, as his mind went right to the gutter. "On the other hand, chicken wings are really good, too." Awkward!

Mayhem: Mayhem finished the wing, resisting the urge to gnaw on the bone and dropping it into one of his empty glasses. "I could go for cheese sticks." He turned on his stool to face the others, smiling a little shyly.

Jason: Fucker. Jason decided that the cheesesticks were a necessity though. If he didn't eat he was going to eventually become very well acquainted with the floor.

Kyle: Kyle perked up at the half eaten buffalo wing being waved in front of him, his head swaying with it, and then biting at it.

Hepzibah: "Watch the fingers boy!" She snatched her hand back and did a finger count. She looked around the table and couldn't help but feel like she was out of the loop on something.

SinJin: "So, uh, May, you dress like this frequently, then? where on earth would you buy it all in your size?"

Jason: Jason snorted with the cheesestick in his mouth, momentarily brought out of the awkwardness with amusement and tried to form the sentence that so wanted to come out of his mouth. "Taking Home Ec, possibly?"

Mayhem: Mayhem coughed, blushing and flicking a look down to his hands. "Actually I uh...I bought it all in the shop I used to work in...." He fidgeted with the lace on his skirt. "I um....not very often. Wh-when I just...need to..." He waved a hand vaguely.

SinJin: "When you...need to get off?" At least it wasn't him feeling awkward.

Jason: Jason realized that if things weren't so awkward with him and Ginny the two of them would have absolutely had a heyday with this. Jason wasn't sure if he should try to keep up that appearance or just eat. He got hung up on a string of cheese when he heard Ginny's question though.

Mayhem: "No! No, I mean, I've never...it's not like- I mean..." He stuttered to a very embarrassed, red-faced halt. He didn't know why he did it. It just...yeah. He didn't want to finish that thought. "I've never...you know..."

Jason: "Never what? Played at being Lola?" Cheese sticks worked! Albeit hazardously.

Mayhem: "What?"

SinJin: He stuffed a cheesestick into his mouth. "Never felt sexually aroused whilst wearing that get up? Seriously?"

Hepzibah: At that point, Hepzibah was beginning to feel like she was one the most normal people at the table - which was a big deal for her. "I think we're gonna need more cheese sticks."

Kyle: Kyle picked up a cheesestick, putting the end in his mouth and sucking the saltiness of the cheese.

Mayhem: Mayhem's face just went from red to pale before he leant over and smacked Ginny on the shoulder, not even bothering with the words, before picking up a cheesestick and hunching over slightly.

Kyle: The cheese stick in Kyle's mouth slowly slid in deeper into his mouth, got pulled back out again and sucked back in again. He liked the salty taste.

Jason: Jason's eyebrow shot up. "I think you've hit on something there, Captain."

Mayhem: Mayhem looked down at his lap, trying to ignore Kyle. "I don't." He said quietly.

SinJin: "I think so, Doctor...but I am a gentleman, so I shall not inquire further..." He was glad things were getting back to semi-normal...he watched Kyle with fascinated horror.

Jason: Jason bit his tongue, hard.

Kyle: With a final slide into his mouth, almost all of it, Kyle bit down hard, chewing rather audibly.

Mayhem: Mayhem kept his head down, glad his dreadlocks were hiding his face, picking his cheesestick apart and wishing he'd stop blushing. He probably matched his corset by now.

SinJin: "Oh god. I need a drink..." He let his head thunk on the table. He peeked up at Mayhem, who was definitely blushing. He smirked. That would be funf or later on...but now? He needed to erase the memories Kyle had brought back. Jason... Don't even think about it...

Hepzibah: Hepz stared at Kyle with a lopsided grin. "Enjoy that, did ya?"

Jason: Jason was a step ahead, abandoning the food for another shot at the first opportunity.

SinJin: He flagged down a waitress and ordered the strongest drink he could think of. He sucked it down in one go as soon as it arrived.

Kyle: "Tastes good with the wings." Kyle wondered, grabbing another cheese stick and rubbing it against the sauce that was left in the buffalo wing's plate, sucking on the stick afterwards.

Jason: Just don't look. There are plenty of things to be looking at. Like the wai-no, also a bad idea. The wall...no, bad idea. Jason settled on his glass.

SinJin: "Do you hafta eat them like that?" Ginny whined. "Eat them like a normal person." He just couldn't make himself look away.

Mayhem: Mayhem decided more drinks were needed. Jagermeister. That was what was needed. He ordered some, keeping his eyes off Kyle. Some things were not meant to be done sober.

Hepzibah: "Like a 'normal' person?" Hepz smirked. "That's a tall order for the likes of some of us, Ginny." She winked and held up her hand. "Remeber this is all an illusion."

Kyle: "But I like it this way. The, err, the taste, keeps longer if you suck it first, before, umm, before swallowing." Kyle answered.

SinJin: He let out a long-suffering sigh. He swiveled his head to look to Jason for help. But he was staring at his glass. "Yes, but..." he stopped and heaved a sigh. "I'm not driving home, guys.”

Mayhem: Make that two Jagermeisters. And he was definitely swaying in his seat now.

Jason: "If I drive home we'll only make it to prison." and the last thing he wanted was to be locked up thinking about...Kyle's eating habits.

Hepzibah: Hepz shook her head and grabbed another cheese stick. She wondered idly where Kyle learn to eat cheese sticks.

SinJin: "Shall I ask for the bill?"

Jason: "And a phone for a cab?"

Kyle: Kyle looked around, "Who's eating the last stick then?" he asked.

SinJin: Ginny grabbed it quickly and put the whole thing into his mouth. "Moph."

Jason: "Well, that answers that." Jason slurred, wincing a bit as he picked up his own accent coming out of it's usual illusioned state. Hepzibah wasn't fuzzy yet though so Jason went ahead and finished his drink.

Kyle: "Wow.....you stuck it...whole down your mouth?" That was a waste of good taste, Kyle thought.

Jason: "...one for the road?" Jason waved his glass for the waitress, listing towards the bar.

Mayhem: Mayhem decided that it would probably be better if he didn't try to drink any more. He still had stilettos to walk in, after all, but at least the blush was starting to disappear now.

SinJin: "Mercifully," St. John told Kyle, and followed Jason in pursuit of one last one.

Hepzibah: "At the rate he's drinking, I'll be a cat again by midnight." Hepz thought staring at Jason. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. She admired her human reflection in the mirror behind that bar. "Why, not - one for the road."
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro