5/31 Instance: Reality at the Rave

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

5/31 Instance: Reality at the Rave

Post by Starfish »

Timeline before 'Thrash 'n' Slash w/ S/O Spider'.

Teagan: Jessica Landow was at her second rave, ever, and she was about to kill herself. Her mutation, which was the blood that glowed inside her, changing the pigmentation of her skin, had been something cool originally. Everyone was really digging it, but then one of her friends gave her a funny candy with a little panda bear on it. She told Jessica it would make the night feel like forever.

Teagan: Wanting desperately to fit in with her friends, Jessica took it. However, this experience caused her second mutation to manifest. Suddenly her vision was very askew, she could only see when she bent down near the floor, but she didn't see normally. Everything was glowing, or had some kind of hue. It was as if she was seeing some kind of infared.

Teagan: Thoughts ran through her mind... and then she awoke in the tub, a pool of glowing blood around her, and her wrists sliced upwards and open, the bathroom door locked, and the window wide open. In front of her stood three people... well two people one large cat.

Teagan: "Wow... what the hell..." She felt herself dozing away again. "Anna!" Teagan shrieked. "Quick!"

Anna: Anna blinked at the scene. Her first thought being 'ooh pretty!' but she decided saying that outloud would be bad. She hurried over to the girl in the tub, pulled off a glove and laid a hand on her bare skin. "Wakey wakey."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah crouched on the window sill watching Anna at work. This poor girl's mutation was even more bizarre than her own. She felt a rare stab of pity and understood now why Moon wanted her along.

Teagan: Teagan sighed as the girl slowly healed back. Whispering to Hepzibah she said "This chick has really bad self esteem according to the dead doctor. She had suicide issues at 14. She's only 17." Teagan sank out of view as Jess came around.

Teagan: Avoiding another freak out was best. As long as she was in the background...

Teagan: Jessica looked up to Anna. "Are you an angel?" She asked, coughing. She looked down at the pool of glowing blood and sighed. "It's so dark in here... but I can see everything. Why is that?"

Anna: Anna smiled, "No I'm not an angel but you're welcome..." she was seriously considering that saint nickname now. "And as for seeing I think you're very glowy insides might have something to do with that." she looked at the glowy blood again, "It's really pretty..."

Hepzibah: "Poor kid." Hepz climbed down and approached the girl as she lay on the floor. "We're not angels, or zombies, or animals, Jessica. We're mutants - like you."

Teagan: "Mutants? Doctor Gildroy said that I had the mutant gene, that was why my skin was all weird and glowy... but... Well how do you know about me?" She was confused... maybe even a little angry Gildroy wasn't here to tell her himself.

Anna: "Er... I'm sure your Doctor man would love to tell you himself but... he had to send us in stead... probably just as well really or you'd be as dead as teagan right now..." she patted the girl gentley then put her glove back on.

Hepzibah: "Deader."

Teagan: Teagan rolled her eyes.

Teagan: "Wait... so... hold on..." Jess got out of the tub and brushed some of the glowing blood off of her. She reached for the light instinctively and flicked the switch on. Instantly everything in her vision hurt. Too bright, way too bright. "Gah!" She covered her eyes and sank to her knees. "Ah, God!" The trembling bass outside from the rave would mute her shriek thankfully.

Anna: "Er..." Anna went to the lightswitch and turned the light off again, "Better?" She chewed a lip, "We can see fine by the light from your blood all over the place so don't worry...."

Teagan: "Not sure that makes me feel any better..." She said. "The blood I mean. Ooooh, man my head hurts." She looked up to Hepzibah. "Why do you like like my Aunt's cat?"

Hepzibah: Hepzibah resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Teagan owed her for this - big time! "It's my mutation. I was born this way."

Anna: "And I get to heal people but I wasn't born this way, I got to discover it and freak myself out. Much like you have clearly." She smiled at the girl again.

Teagan: "Wait... so..." Jessica looked around. "So what do I do now? Isn't being a mutant like... illegal?"

Teagan: Teagan snored. "Almost. Just try to keep cool, find some people that are willing to help you. Your doctor had me write down a list of contacts for you that he knows, clinics that are for mutants And we made these for you..." She gave Jessica the sunglasses Forge had made.

Teagan: "How do you guys know about me?" Jessica asked, as she accepted the sunglasses.

Hepzibah: "We know everything." Hepz joked, leaning against the wall. "Actually, I think your doctor told Teagan about you - and that you could probably use a friendly face or three."

Anna: "Aren't you glad we showed up?" Anna asked her, "Coulda ended up in a lot of trouble there without our timely arrival." And then you'd be bugging Teagan too....

Teagan: "Oh, definitely thank you!" Jessica said. "Thank you very much... just... wow. I feel weird now. Like a... well like an outcast..." She sighed. "Oh well. Nothing new for me."

Teagan: Teagan smiled. "We'll come find you if there's ever another problem." Teagan looked around skeptically. "Probably." she added.

Anna: "Hopefully there'll be no more problems though," Anna said with a significant look, "At least none you'll need me for... And you're not an outcast, not really. There are more of us than you think. You probably know some mutants already and just haven't realised - we're good at hiding."

Hepzibah: "And if you can't hide, there are safe places for mutants like us." Hepz's tail twirled behind her. "Just be glad you had a guardian angel looking out for you tonight."

Teagan: "Hey, thanks guys." She said, echoing her gratitude. "You're like... my saviors. Thank you!" She went to open the door and turned. "Here... I don't want these." She gave the bag of ecstasy pills to Hepzibah and the flask of Everclear to Teagan. "Last thing I need is to screw it up more." She put the shades on and smiled, waving to them.

Teagan: Opening the door she blew them a kiss and winked behind the sunglasses to Anna before shutting it. "Occupado" They heard her tell someone.

Hepzibah: "What the Hell does she want me to do with these?" Hepz held up baggie. "Guess I could always give them to Hector to resell..." Then she emptied them into the toilet and flushed. "However, I think they've already caused enough problems." She watched them disappear. "So, where to now, girls?"

Teagan: "nuuu!" Teagan said, her hands extended to the toilet. "Are you crazy! I haven't tried killing myself with X yet!"

Anna: Anna glared at Teagan, "You go anywhere near those and I'm taking my gloves off and hitting you with both hands!"

Teagan: "Oh, psh. Like they could hurt me!" She said, bending over and picking up the scattered pills off the tile that Jessica must have dropped earlier.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah rolled her eyes. "Can't help some folks I guess, Anna." She watched Teagan picking up the pills. There was no way she was touching those pills. Her keen nose could tell that it had been a while since the bathroom had been cleaned, especially the floor.

Anna: Anna wrinkled her nose, "Eh, it's your funeral... hey did you have one of those?"

Teagan: "I think so..." Teagan said, opening up the window and slipping out, hovering in the air. "I missed it, but I'm sure it was fantastic. I contemplated sending ashes back but... meh..."

Hepzibah: Following after Teagan, Hepzibah easily crawled out the window and clung to the outside sill. "Well, I think our work here is done." She eyed Anna to see if she'd actually be able to get out the window and to the ground without breaking something.

Anna: Anna climbed up onto the window sill, grinned at Hepz then lost her balance and tumbled out, "Woahshit!" She closed her eyes tight and held her arms over her face then stopped mere inches from the ground. Opening one eye slowly she breathed a sigh of relief.

Teagan: "Nice trick!" Teagan said, hovering down. "Can we get going? I gotta go tell that dead doctor he can like... leave me a lone now."

Anna: Anna looked up at Teagan, "Er... yeah... hang on, let me figure this out..." It wasn't a trick, it was her teke saving her ass again. She was definately glad she had it now. She screwed up her face in concentration then fell the remaining few inches to the ground. "Ow." She needed to work on that one clearly.

Hepzibah: Hepz lept down to the ground, landing lightly on her feet and nodded to Teagan. "Agreed. All any of us need is to be caught here." She chuckled at Anna. "Better a few inches than the second floor, Anna."

Anna: "Yeah but still... ow..." She got up and rubbed her nose, "At least I didn't break anything, ey?" She smiled, "Alright so... anyone remember where we parked?"

Teagan: Teagan looked around. "Whoa, whoa, whoa... I was supposed to park it?"5/
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen