09/27 Instance: Welcome to AA

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

timelined before the game with kraven wacking Forge.

Wade: The place was pure chatic noise all around him. It was a school day for kids, so arcade was full of anyone not going to school, meaning in Wade's timid frame of mind, he saw it justifiable to smack the kids skipping school and take a coin or two off of them.

Wade: At the moment he was beating a twelve year old on a fighting game, "Shoruyken, little buddy!" He shouted as the kid gave him a despised look and trodded off. "Neeext!"

J: J finally made it to the front of the line. "Um.. Hi! You look familiar...." He said as he put his quarter into the machine and selected his fighter, Sagat. "Good luck..." He offered as he started grinning as he flexed his fingers as it counted down.

Wade: "Huttuttuttut, no talky until I kick your hiney." Wade said, face plastered on the flickering screen in front of him. Things started out like they were going his way, but then poor Ryu started getting cocky and blocked less and less. Hmm, clearly his opponent isn't under the age of fifteen, and thu a challenge. [color]...did...did you know you said hiney?[/color] "Hush, concentrating."

J: "I didn't say anything...." He said as he played it defensively, countering and blocking most of Ryu's attacks. They were both a bit low on health when J canceled a super to walk through a fire ball and pushed in his ultra attack, saying in time with the game, "TIGER EXTINCTION!" He grinned as he watched the destruction unfurl.

Wade: "NUUU!" Wade said, actually making the U in NUUU very clear as he watched Ryu fall to the ground and Sagat being announced winner of the first round. Wade grumbled as the second battle started counting down.

J: "It was a good fight..." He said softly at the guys outburst and turned back quickly as it counted down. He started the fight off defensively again, hanging back and alternating high and low fire balls.

Wade: "Grrr, come on man, don't just sit there, punch, kick, jump!" Hey, this guy's good....maybe even better.... "Shut yo mouth." Wade mumbled and a grin started forming as he saw Sagat's health bar getting lower than Ryu's.

J: "I didn't... Who are you talking to?" He asked, a bit distracted at his opponent. Forget him J... Focus... He's almost got yo... Stray dragon punch to the face. "Dang it..." He sighed as he watched Sagat clutch his chest and fall. "Good job..."

Wade: Wade cracked his fingers with a smug look on his face, "Yup, not gonna break the chain now, aiming to spank all challengers. Round three......fight!" he said with the announcer.

J: J opened up and decided to go all out, he cancel walked across the screen and let out a string of fire balls and tiger knees. "My mom is the only one allowed to spank me." He grinned, hoping his come back would throw him off his game.

Wade: And it did, what got stuck in Wade's already cluttered head was an image of an older woman with a grown guy over her lap and spanking him. ....no comment. "Dude, that's just not right. Wahey, block you sonofagun!"

J: He grinned as he took advantage of the opening, landing combo after combo. "Block is the red button..." He offered slyly, and launched another ultra finishing move as he closed his eyes at the flashing lights and said with Sagat, "TIGERRRR Destruction!"

Wade: With a stunned face that looked something like 0_< , the only thing Wade could say outloud was "..." which meant he pretty much censored himself into silence. "What the hell was that?!? I'm not supposed to lose, it's not in the script!"

Hec: He turned to his opponenet. "Sorry... I guess I did not get a chance to read that part..." He grinned. "This is one of my favorite's... You did really good though..." He held out his hand to shake. "My name's J... You are from school right?"

Wade: Wade kept staring with that same face at the consonant-named opponent, then his hand. He reached out and gripped his hand in a very tight handshake. "Yes, I am..."

Hec: "Oh wow... That's a... um... firm hand shake..." He ran his hand through his hair as he let go and checked his cuffs, straightening them. "I am one of the new freshmen... You are..." He froze and blinked for a second as he went through the school lists again, "Wade, right? I got another quarter if you wanna go again." He smiled.

Wade: "Wade. Yes, Wade." Wade said, then looked at the screen of Sagat blocking the first opponent of the normal one player game. "Know what? I don't think so, I'll be the better man, and walk away to keep my digni-screw that, throw that quarter in, gonna kick your ass!"

Hec: J grinned and pushed the quarter into the slot. "Good luck!" He said cheerfully. "Do you come to Arcade's Arcade often?" He watched as Wade selected his next fighter.

Wade: This time Wade selected the most adorable character ever, E. Honda, aka, that fat sumo wrestler guy. "Not really, new to AA, used to spend my time at another place, but it gets boring being a god among video gaming pubescent zit faced boys."

Hec: "Yeah... I just found this place a few weeks ago..." He watched as the fight got started, his Honda throwing the thousand hand slap and knocking Sagat up side his head. "This is actually the first time I've played this game against a human opponent though... I used to played it on a simulator on my computer... but it gets boring against the comp..."

Wade: "Oooh, boy, you missing in the glory it is to gloat when you slap someone silly." Wade added as he slapped Sagat with Honda's bitch slaps.

Hec: "I am not really a gloater." He grinned, "I am a lover... not a fighter. But I am a fighter too... so better not get any ideas..." He quoted an old comercial as he pulled a counter and through the fat man across the stage.

Wade: The Honda character headbutted and slapped Sagat a couple more times, "You know, I got a feeling I'll be fighting you a lot, or atleast see you as a good nemesis. In games I mean, what alse you play?" Wade asked.

Hec: Sagat went down in the first round. Death from above as the sumo landed on him. He grimaced as he waited for the next round. "I've got one of the high scores on Silent Scope here... Call of Duty, Halo, C&C... I've got most of the good stuff on my computer." He tossed a few fire balls to get the second round going. "What about you?"

Wade: "Oooh, Silent Scope? I love that, gotta break your high score after I beat you silly wit ha fat man wearing a loin cloth. I'm quite partial to the fighting games, been petitioning and writing letters to game companies to make some better fighting games, preferably one starring mutants. I got a feeling Capcom's gonna cave, they already got the restraining order out."

Hec: "Not this round..." He grinned as he blocked his superman headbutt and pulled off a tiger uppercut. "But wait... Capcom has a restraining order out on you? How.... Never mind... I don't want to know..." He shook his head as he turned the fight around and pressed his attack. "But there is ... uh... Mortal Kombat Vs. Dc... but it was kinda lame..."

Wade: "Oh yes, I just lurv Deathstroke in it....for some odd reason." Wade pondered over it, "I think it's the big knife he carries." Concentrate boy, he gonna beat you again!

J: "Yeah... But Green Lanturn was over powered..." He side stepped a fatman drop and threw the big guy across the stage before doing a step high kick to his face. "But Deathstroke does have a cool costume..."

Wade: "Yeah, would have looked better if it wasn't that half and half look though. And don't mention over powered, everytime someone mentions over powered I keep envisioning an idiotic superhero with laserbeam eyes, and teleports, and has frikken blades coming out of his arms."

J: "Yeah... that is just... Too much... They just try to put too much into some heroes." He blocked a superman headbutt and unleashed a terbo Tiger Uppercut to finish him off. J mimiced the punch, jumping and spinning in the air. "It'd be soo cool if we could actually do some of these moves..."

Wade: The uppercut (Brought to you by the letter J) nearly hit Wade, "Well, there's always that darling room back at the school, I still need to figure out how the heck that baby works, then I'll be shooting laserbeams out of my..wait no, that's not what I want. Anyway, second I get that thing running we'll be in our own version of a fighting game, with floating healthbars too."

Wade: Wade gave a sigh as the final match started counting down, "Last chance, bub, but I tell you, you won't win this time."

J: "We will see..." He grinned and stretched his hands again as he watched the count down. "Laser beams are over rated... Not all that useful in normal life... But a healing factor would be cool..." He started the fight, playing very conservatively, blocking or side stepping each attack and connecting with a few jabs.

Wade: "Oh heck yeah, that would be so cool,"tickticktickticktick "Just imagine all the great stuff you could do with one of those. If I had a healing factor I wou-"TING! "....oh, wait, I do have one." Wade's fat butterball of a sumo wrestler was nearing death.

J: "That is soo cool... That's one of the few other powers I wish I had..." He sighed and went easy for a minute before throwing a turbo'd high fireball into the fat man's face as he superman flew. "Sagat wins!" He grinned and said with the game. "Hey... really good game man..." He turned and held out his hand to shake.

Wade: "I ain't shaking your hand, turn, move, next game," Wade said immeditaely without even putting in his initials on the 4th place high score. He literally shoved and pushed J to the large TimeCop game and shoved the one plastic gun into his hand and took the other one for himself.

J: He grinned. "Time Cop? I haven't played this one in a long time..." He pulled a few quarters out of his pocket and put them in the machine for both of them.

J: He moved the gun hand to hand trying to figure which was more comfortable. "I'm better with a rifle than with the pistol..." He finally settled on a hand and held it up towards the screen.

Wade: "Bang, bangbang!" went Wade's mouth, even before the game actually started, "I'm not sure which I prefer, but I gotta tell ya, either way, I'm good." And without any actual effort on Wade's part, he got shot by the first second in the game, "Meant to do that."

J: "Yeah... You have to stay alive so we can win..." He slowly picked off a few of the baddies. "But remember, in the game you don't have health regen..." He ducked back to reload.

Wade: "Which makes it very unrealistic in my point of view." Wade said, emptying his clip and not missing once, "That's more like it!"

J: "Oh wow..." He tried to copy Wade's shooting, emptying his clip, but only hitting 4 out of the 5 targets he aimed for. "Think I'm going to have to get some practice in to keep up on this one..." He ducked back and reloaded again.

Wade: "Don't worry, after I whoop your ass and get the high score, we'll be even, then we can go on to Silent Scope for a tiebreaker."

J: "Deal." He grinned again, "I almost had the high score last week... But Kitty showed up and distracted me..."

Wade: "Not a good sniper then, are you? Have to fix that then." Wade said. "But now, small guns first."

[Edited on 28/9/2009 by steyn]
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Woot! Bonding over video games. Better than therapy. LOL ;)
:hepz :kitty