10/27 Instance: Tattle Tales

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

((Time lined after the Monet/Eddie instance (That is to be posted soon) ))

Hector: Hec made his way towards the dorms again. He'd not been able to get into the personal files, Miss the good old days before computer encryption... Hard copy is soo much easier to steal... He shrugged as he stopped at the door he was looking for and knocked.

Monet: Monet finished fixing her phone and looked up at the knock, "Come in, Hector."

Hector: He let himself inside, "You know, seems like everytime I come knocking at the girls dorms they always know it's me." He smiled and closed the door behind him. "How are ya feeling?"

Monet: "I knew you were coming. I felt you across campus. I don't know why, but I can't control a lot of the technical aspect of my powers at the moment." She arched an eyebrow, "If I wasn't wearing make-up to cover the dark circles, red nose, and pale cheeks, you wouldn't have to ask. I am completely miserable."

Hector: "You tried theraflu? Or that airborne stuff? Works pretty good." He walked over and took a seat at her roommate's desk and looked her over. " Appreciate ya gettin all dolled up for me though." He gave her a wink.

Monet: "I've tried everything that doctor McCoy has given to me. Nothing has helped even the slightest bit." She rolled her eyes, "I do it so I don't get utterly repulsed when I look in the mirror. I could care less what you think I look like." She moved to her bed and plugged her phone back in. "What do you want? I'm not buying anything from you until I'm better and I won't help you sell."

Hector: "No worries bout business. I'm doing fine as is." He turned and watched her as she moved. "But have you heard from Mayhem?" He asked, leaning back in the chair.

Monet: "No. The louse." She put her pillow up against her headboard and sat down on her hip, knees pulled in, side resting on the pillow. "Why do you care?"

Hector: "Hepz was 'posted to call me last night, but never did, and I left a few messages this morning, but her phone was turned off. Was just wondering if you'd heard from your beau..."

Monet: "No. I'm assuming it's because he is with that rotten alley cat. She has a horrible reputation."

Hector: "Agreed. But I gave her most of that rep." He grinned and then let it fade. "You wouldn't happen to have his family's number would ya? I went to look it up, but the faculty's got our personal info on lockdown."

Monet: "Why do you care? They are likely having a tryst together and used seeing his family as an excuse."

Hector: "Nah.. I don't think so." He shook his head, "I'm sure you don't either." She better not be at any rate... "But I just wanna make sure she's ok. She's been pretty paranoid since she got back, just wanna see how she's doing."

Monet: "If I didn't think it, why would I say it?" She arched an eyebrow at him, "You have doubts yourself." Monet waved a hand at her phone, "It's in there somewhere."

Hector: He got up and picked up her phone. He flipped through her contact list before he found the one he was looking for. He blue toothed it to his own phone. "Thanks." He said as he tossed her phone back over to her. "I'ma call now, if ya don't mind." He went ahead and hit send on his phone.

Monet: "Do whatever you want."

Hector: His mind automatically went to a dirty place as he heard the phone start ringing. "Give me a sec on the phone first." He grinned as he waited for an answer.

Monet: Monet's mouth fell open at first then she narrowed her eyes and slammed her jaw shut. She grabbed the tissue box from her nightstand and threw it at his head, much harder than she meant, but she could care less.

Hector: Hec looked up in time to see the tissue box hit the side of his head. He shook his head real fast, phone still connecting the overseas call. "Worth it." He grinned again and then he heard someone pick up the other side of hte line.

Monet: "You are disgusting. How you could want to have sex with a snot infested, sputum hacking person like myself makes you even more so." She arched an eyebrow as his attentions went back to the phone. Damn her ears being plugged. She couldn't hear what the other person was saying. If this was what normal hearing was, she was glad she never considered the patch.

Hector: "Thanks Miss... Well, if you see them, please call myself or Monet. Thanks again..." He hung up the phone. "Was his mom, she hasn't seen or heard from them yet either." He slipped his phone back in his pocket.

Monet: "Was she even expecting them? Or was it all a rouse?"

Hector: "She had dinner sat out for them. Waited up all night..." He chewed at the inside of his lip. "Either she's in on it too, or they just never made it there. But she sounded sincere."

Monet: "Why would they never have made it? Did she check the papers or the news for any accidents?"

Hector: "I already looked that up this morning..." He saw her look, "I was bored, ok? Maybe we should check the airline... see if the tickets were used or something? What do you think?"

Monet: "If you want." She waved a hand at her laptop laying on her desk.

Hector: He got up and walked over to her desk, quickly checking the forwarded email that had the link to the air line tracking site. "They were used, and they got off the plane like planned... So means something happened between the air port and Mayhem's house?" He asked, "Or maybe he decided to give them a tour first?"

Monet: "He would have called his mother. If he doesn't care enough to call me, he cares enough to call her." She glanced at her phone, angry all over again that he hadn't done as promised.

Hector: "Yeah... That's what I figured... Was thinking maybe her phone died... but both of them? And then not calling his mom?" He left her to her own conclusions.

Monet: Monet stared at him in silence for a moment. "You are not seriously trying to make me worried on top of feeling like death warmed over, are you?"

Hector: "Not trying to... But I'm sure they are fine where ever they are... They know to stick together at least this time." He gave a grin to give her hope.

Monet: "Sticking together is what got them in trouble in the first place." She arched her eyebrow, skeptically at him. "You don't really believe that will help them, do you?"

Hector: "Sticking together was never my strong suit..." He shrugged, "But the teachers here always say that it's important. What do you think? Give them a bit of time to get in contact, and then we hunt them down? Again?" He grinned.

Monet: "I can't."

Hector: "What? Why not?"

Monet: "Because. You can't fly sick." Which was true. Not her reason. But true none the less.

Hector: "Yeah... Not like you can't use your voodoo to fix that though." He closed her laptop and stood, "But I'm sure they'll call soon. I'll let ya know when I hear from them." He grinned again. "Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon. Get that snot infestation fixed up."

Monet: "I am having slight difficulties controlling my powers. There's no guarantee that it would work." She arched an eyebrow. "I'd rather keep my snot infestation if it kept you from thinking things about me worthy of the gutter."

Hector: "Yeah... We'll see..." He headed towards the door, "And you should know me better than to think a little nasal congestion would keep me from having fun in my own head." He grinned and gave her a wink and a mental image to go with as he headed out.

Monet: "You are disgusting!" She threw her alarm clock as the door closed, frowning that her speed was that off that she missed him. And that she threw her clock hard enough that it shattered. That wasn't supposed to happen. "Ugh." Monet slid down to lie on her bed, staring at her shattered clock. Surely Mayhem wouldn't have been taken again... Right?
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Rotten alley cat, eh? LOL... Naw, too hard to keep the fur clean and white rolling around in the alleys ;)

And at least Hector's got enough sense to suspect that maybe they've run afoul somewhere.

Now - when are they planning to start looking for their chat and gata? :puppy
:hepz :kitty
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

I would just like to say: Leave it to Monet to think Pietro would just LET them go at it....
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

LOL. she doesn't like him. and she knows he doesn't like her. so she figures he wouldn't give a shit.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone