1/17 Instance: Shove It In

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Raya: Raya made her way down to the medlab, looking for Anna or McCoy for the bloodtest results. Her heels clicked on the floor as she walked down the hallway, hands in her pockets.

Selene: Selene had made a habit out of wearing one of the white lab coats every time she busied herself in the lab coat, even if McCoy's were several sizes too large for her slender frame. She was cleaning her equipment after her latest practise session, when she heard a pair of heels head down the hallway.

Selene: Rolling her wheeled stool over to the door, she peeked out of the examination room.

Raya: "Selene," Raya smiled lightly at seeing the head poking out of the exam room. "How're you?"

Selene: "Quite excellent, in fact," Selene replied, returning Raya's smile. "I hope you're feeling similar. What brings you down here? Came to visit some of the sick students?"

Raya: "Quite the contrary, actually. I jut came down looking to see if the blood test Anna took is ready yet," she said. "What are you doing"

Selene: "Ah, I see," Selene said and looked down the hallway. "I can't help you there, I'm afraid. I don't have access to the medical files. And even though it might be tempting to sneak into McCoy's office, I don't want to gamble my lab privileges."

Selene: Selene rolled a little to the side and gestured at the room behind her. "I'm practising my piercing skill. As long as I keep the place orderly, I'm allowed to use one of the examination rooms when it's not needed."

Raya: Raya cocked her head as she considered. "I've been thinking about getting something done," she said. "Nothing really stays with the shifting form."

Selene: "Interesting. Which means more fun for the both of us, no?" Selene's slight smile turned into a grin. "You get to enjoy having something pierced regularly, and I get a repeat customer to practise my skills."

Raya: "Not exactly what I was intending," Raya said. "But it will work."

Selene: "Who knows, perhaps it'll stick, after all," Selene said and rolled her chair back into the room. "Only one way to find out. So, you really want to get a piercing?" She gestured for Raya to follow her inside.

Raya: "Why not," Raya answered. "Maybe a navel ring...probably something else. Whatever comes to mind."

Selene: "Ah, a good choice," Selene commented. "They go well together with an exposed midriff." She returned to her equipment, then turned to gesture at the bed. "Why don't we start with that, and then see if we can excite you for something else."

Raya: Raya unbuttoned her shirt, and shrugged out of it, showing her navel and everything else from the waist up. "They do tend to look nice, sometimes," she said. "Maybe one on the side of the nose?"

Selene: Selene turned around to look Raya's body up and down, then nodded appreciatively. "Yes, I can picture that one you," she said. "Maybe just a small, shiny gem. It would accentuate your features without distracting from them." Selene picked up the bottle with disinfectant and generously sprayed Raya's stomach. "Relax yourself while I prepare everything."

Raya: "Mmhm," she murmured, relaxing back onto her elbows. "This would look good with that saree I bought in the city," she said softly. "It's a nice red and gold."

Selene: "I can imagine," Selene said, putting on a pair of sterile gloves. "You have to show me sometime." She spread a sterile sheet on the bed next to Raya and put the instruments she'd need on it. "Would you like some ice spray?"

Raya: "Oh, I shall. Maybe after you're done with these. They're fairly easy to put on. And no thank you."

Selene: "Excellent," Selene replied, showing Raya a small smile. She picked up the metal clamps with one hand, while looking for the perfect spot on Raya's navel. "This will pinch somewhat," she warned, fixing the clamp in place to trap a bit of skin. "Ready? I'll do it swiftly." Selene picked up the needle.

Raya: "Go for it," she says, relaxing once the clamp is on. "Do you have a barbell handy?"

Selene: "Yes, I have any kind of ring or bar you could want," Selene said. She didn't hesitate to push the needle though, followed by the small silver bar. "This was the worst of it." She put the needle aside and screwed the small metal ball to the end of the bar, before removing the clamp.

Raya: Raya only made a small noise of discomfort, but didn't flinch as the needle pushed through. "Very nice."

Selene: Selene made sure the fresh piercing was securely in place, then wiped off the little bit of blood with a sterile tissue. "And it's done," she stated, inspecting her work. "Yes, I like it. It suits you nicely."

Raya: "Thank you," Raya said, touching the newly-installed bar in her navel. "That wasn't bad at all...maybe I should go with the nose as well. Can you do that?"

Selene: "Certainly," Selene replied, giving Raya a wry smile. "Hold still." She picked up the disinfectant, shielded Raya's eyes with her hand, and sprayed the girl's nose. "I hope they'll last through your transformation." She prepared a fresh needle with a fresh bar, picking a smaller size that would fit her nose better. "If not, we might have to think of a way to fool it, no?"

Raya: "Perhaps," she says, waiting until Selene has the bar in hand. "I've yet to think of exactly how to do that, but I suppose I should be able to ask around a bit and find something worthwhile."

Selene: "I think so, too," Selene agreed, taking a smaller clamp to put it on Raya's nose. "After all, you manage to turn back from being dusty every time. If you can do that with everything ending up where it's supposed to be, maybe you can also make it accept modifications." She picked up the fresh needle. "This will be an easy one."

Raya: Raya laughed once she had the clamp on, making sure Selene wouldn't lose her place. "Very aptly put," she said, holding still for the needle. "Perhaps it's just a selective state of mind," she murmured, thinking aloud as the needle went though, then the bar. "This one will take a little more getting used to."

Selene: "Just don't play around with it too much," Selene said, carefully fixing the small bar in place. "It should heal quickly, though, if you remember to clean it regularly. Then you can put in whatever you like."

Selene: She removed the clamp and put the needle away. "Well, I don't know how your powers work exactly, but if it's your mind that decides how to put yourself together, perhaps you can tell it do so differently."

Raya: "I...don't know how it works, to be honest," she said. "It just does. Never thought about it before..." Raya touched the tiny jeweled post on one side of her nose carefully, as it was still tender like her navel. "I should see how these look with that outfit," she smiled. "Want to come see yourself?"

Selene: "Maybe they'll stick automatically once you got used to them," Selene suggested, putting her instruments away. "Yes, you should." She tossed the gloves and tissues away, and placed the needles and clamps in cleaning container. She put on a small smile. "And yes, I'd like to see that."

Raya: "Come up to my room," she invited. "I'll show you; it's very beautiful, red and black and elegant."

Selene: Selene stood and slipped out of the lab coat, then helped Raya off the bed. "Gladly," she replied, putting on a small smirk. "How could I decline watching you change your dress?"

Raya: Raya laughed. "You might have to help. Folding the skirt is sometimes difficult," she said, standing up and pulling her shirt back on to walk up.

Selene: Selene switched of the light and closed the door as they left the lab. "Mmm, this is sounding better and better," Selene commented.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

:shifty
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Selene may at least ogle. And stab with needles. :shifty
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

So long as it's only stabbing with needles and not anything else :shifty

Unless Darren can watch and join in, of course :naughty
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Sure, he can.

[Edited on 18/1/10 by wingyding]
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.