01/26 Instance: Brains are overrated.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Timeline end of January... ish.

Pietro: Pietro sighed and frowned at the words on the page in front of him. It still didn't look right. He pulled the page off the pad of paper and screwed it up, throwing it to one side with the others. Start again. 'Hi Mom...' he scowled and crossed out 'hi' then thought for a moment and crossed out 'mom' too. Still didn't look right. Leave that til last.

Teagan: Walking by the recroom, Teagan Moon couldn't help but poke her head in to see who was around, and if there were any familiar faces. There of course, was not. Only one person, and someone she didn't know to boot. "Hmmmm..." She said quietly to herself. She slipped out of sight and opened the kitchen door, running around the back of the mansion to the recroom door that lead to the lawns.

Pietro: Pietro restarted the first sentence for what was now the twenty third time. 'I got your letter...' good. Straight to the point. Now what to say next? 'I don't remember you'? 'How do you know what happened?' 'Are you having me followed too?' He groaned a little and leaned his head back on the cushions. He needed help.

Teagan: She peered in through the glass of the door, almost feeling bad for what she was about to do. Almost. With a swift shove of the door, it swung open and she began to stomp forward, dragging her left foot. She had already removed her right hand, sticking it in her back pocket. She wore her purple shirt, which she also tore on the run around the campus to the rec room door, and jeans which were naturally torn. She looked totally zombified.

Teagan: "Huurrrr......" She groaned and hissed a bit, then lulled her head to one shoulder, making eye contact with Pietro. "Braaainnnsss!"

Pietro: Pietro had turned at the sound of the door opening. He stared at the zombie for a moment. His mind working frantically to work out what the hell was going on. Had he fallen asleep playing that game? No. Riddiculous. He didn't sleep. "Ack!" he jumped up and moved quickly to the other side of the room. "What the hell?!"

Teagan: Oooh! Speedster... okay Zombie will only work so long... "She groaned and hissed, letting her head flop backwards and then...she cracked a smile. Moving her shoulders in rhythmic style, she began to to do the entire dance from Michael Jackson's Thriller.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow. Either he was losing his mind or this was a student.... or really a mad zombie. No. That was silly. Student? "Er... hi...?" he tried.

Teagan: Okay, back to zombie! She rushed forward with a screech and leapt on him, her abnormal strength holding him down. "Raaaarrrh!" She couldn't hold it any longer and burst into laughing, rolling on the floor.

Pietro: Pietro let out a small shout of surprise when she tackled him, but sat up once she started laughing and blinked at her. What were you supposed to say to someone that had just jumped on you? "... I don't believe we've met...." That was as good as anything.

Teagan: "Heha ha ha ha ha!" She put her right hand back on, and laughed. "I'm Moonbeam." She put said hand out for a shake, and some help getting up off the floor.

Pietro: "Pietro..." he shook her hand, getting to his feet, "That was... some entrance there..." he looked over at the doors and his pile of abandoned letters. "Nice to meet you... I think..."

Teagan: "Sorry, it was too hard to resist!" She smiled and got up. "So, you're new... ish. I'd assume. I've been gone for a bit, so sorry if the whole zombie thing freaks you out, mostly everyone's used to it by now. Everyone but Bobby that is." She snickered at Bobby's reaction in the kitchen from before.

Pietro: "I got here in the summer..." Pietro told her, moving back over to the sofa, "And don't worry, I'm not freaked out," he smiled at her, "Though that may be because I don't have to worry about nightmares."

Teagan: She slapped Pietro, hard, on the back. "Good! 'Cause I was thinking maybe I had-UCK!" She grabbed her chest. "Uck....oh no! No!" She fell to her knees and began to cough. "Uuugh!" Collapsing finally to the floor, she lay there, motionless, her eyes stuck in a fixed, and very dead looking, position.

Pietro: Pietro winced at the slap. Hell of an arm. He watched her collapse and looked at her for a moment, wondering what to do... Something about her zombie physique suggested this could be a trick. "Er... Moonbeam?" Wow that sounded riddiculous. He reached to put his hand on her shoulder and give her a shake.

Teagan: Teagan shot up and with great prestige shouted "Tah-Dah!" She bowed to Pietro and then to the imaginary audience behind him. "I'd like to thank the Academy, uh... My mother. Also, Peter Jackson, you're a wonderful director, and this award would have been in other, well deserving, hands had it not been for you. Thank you."

Pietro: He blinked at her, "You're very strange..." he said before he could stop himself. "Sorry...." He ran a hand though his hair, glanced at the screwed up pieces of paper and sighed. At least he had a distraction now.

Teagan: "Why thank you!" She flopped into the couch and sighed. "So is there anything to do in this place anymore? Or did all the fun get sucked out?"

Pietro: "I'm not sure I'm the best person to come to about fun - I'm not especially interesting... unless you like watching people fail at writing letters. I'm good at that right now..." he pushed the pad away with his foot. "I used to do things but then the DR went homicidal and my father kidnapped people so now I just hide a lot..."

Teagan: "Ah yes, the kidnapping father. Fond memories. Not that I had one, but I'll sit here and muse with you a bit over your own memories so you don't feel so left out." She sat back and thought, then froze, remembering. "OH. My. GOD! The van!" She whacked Pietro. "The Van, brother! I forgot about the Van! We can go anywhere we want in that hunk-a-junk, mystery machine!"

Pietro: Pietro looked over at her, "Er... you know I don't actually need a van to get around...." he frowned, "But what are you suggesting?" 'Anywhere' sounded good about now.

Teagan: She grabbed Pietro's hand and began to run to the garage. "Does it matter? God, all the people in this school living life by a notebook! Have some fun!"

Pietro: "Er..." he resisted a little because he was worried about all the half-written and abandoned letters, "Can I get a coat?" he paused, "I'll be like twenty seconds.... probably less...."

Teagan: "Absolutely not!" She said, holding him tighter. "Stop living life in the baby seat! No more warnings, throw caution to the wind! We're gonna drive with no seatbelts!"

Pietro: "Oh that's fine... resistant to impacts... just not resistant to cold." He rubbed the top of the arm currently being pulled off by Teagan. It was January for goodness' sake! Garage was cold.

Teagan: "Suck it up." She said, looking to him as he rubbed himself for warmth. "The van's heat should still work. Maybe." She opened the doors and got in. "Okay..... let's go."
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Sweet revenge, kidnapped by the craziest loon of them all. Always fun times with the Beamer.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."