2/03 Instance: Pizza!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Timeline: Current.

----------------------------------------

Due to technical difficulties and the fact tears just sent me a blank e-mail, I decided to make up my own little swede of what I think this instance would be about.

----------------------------------------

Racel: Rachel sat on her bed, listening to Paramore on her iPod and flipping through the pages of a magazine. Next to her was a large pizza with the works. She picked up a slice with her teke and bit a big mouthful. "Mmm....Pizza!"

The end.

[Edited on 3/2/2010 by steyn]
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Best. Instance. EVAR!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

And this is why we all love you Steyn. LOL!!
:hepz :kitty
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Totally engrossing. Which is beter than totally gross.

BTW, was it a stuffed-crust pizza? Might be an important plot point later on.

And where in the heck was WADE? I am so jonesing for some yellow-coloured-thought action.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

:LMAO :love :kiss
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

aha! now we have the real thing!

timeline: before Chris gets pierced

rachel: Rachel chewed on her lip as she intently stared at the pot full of water on the stove. There were little bubbles... That was supposed to mean boiling, right? She reached over for her can of soda and took a sip, placing it back on the counter. So, when was she supposed to put the noodles in again?

Christopher: Christopher walked into the kitchen slowly, sporting his favorite children of bodom shirt. What should I get to eat. He walked over to the fridge completely oblivious to Rachel's prescence. After rooting around in the fridge for a minute he took out some stuff to make a sandwich. Then he noticed Rachel standing at the oven. "Oh hi. What's up?"

rachel: She really wished Josh wasn't in class. He could at least cook something that would turn out edible, unlike her. Glancing over her shoulder at the voice, she eyed Chris for a moment before looking back to the pan on the burner, "Hey. Not much. Liking the insanity here so far?"

Christopher: "Yeah girls teasing me. Guys hitting on me. It's sooo much fun. You having some problems?" He started making his sandwich.

rachel: "Well, that sounds a lot like this place," Rachel nodded, "I think I constantly have problems, but my most recent is the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing..."

Christopher: "What are you trying to do?" He took a bite of his sandwich and walked over to her.

rachel: "Um..." she looked at the stove, then to him, "Cook."

Christopher: "Cook what?" He looked down at the pot of boiling water.

rachel: Rachel grabbed the blue box of macaroni and cheese, holding it up for him to see, "This. I'm just not sure I can..."

Christopher: "Lemme see it." He took the box and read down the directions. "Well first you have to cook the noodles." He opened the package off noodles and poured them into the water.

rachel: She caught the package of powdered cheese with her teke before it fell into the boiling water, "I guess having them cooked would be good. You just leave them in the water to do that, right?"

Christopher: "Yeah for a couple of minutes. Nice catch, I forgot the cheese was in there too."

rachel: "Thanks." Rachel nodded and glanced over his shoulder at the directions on the back of the box, "Okay, I think I can handle the rest of it, but just in case... you might wanna find a fire extinguisher."

Christopher: "Uhmm how bout this." He grabbed a couple of bottles of water. "Those should keep you from burning down the place."

rachel: "Hopefully," she added with a grin.

Christopher: "So...uhmm. What kind of stuff do you like?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

rachel: Rachel moved her drink and pushed herself up to sit on the counter, giving a shrug, "I, uh, do tattoos, which keeps me pretty busy. Piercings, music, pranks, hair dye. I don't know. I'm not all that exciting."

Christopher: "Piercings? Really? I've always wanted a couple of piercings."

rachel: "Oh, yeah? Which ones?" she raised an eyebrow.

Christopher: "Lebret, ears, tongue. A tattoo sounds cool too. What kind of music do you like?"

rachel: "I got ears and tongue and could go for more tattoos." Rachel ran a hand through her hair, "Rock, alternative, screamo, metal... Stuff like that. What about you?"

Christopher: "Mostly metal, but I listen to classic rock and some other things."

rachel: "Cool." She thought to actually check the pan on the stove. This was why she shouldn't cook. She forgot she was. Hopping off the counter, she grabbed the spoon and tried stirring, frowning at the noodles as they stuck to the bottom of the pan.

rachel: "Fuck this." Rachel took the pan over to the sink after turning the stove off and dumped it. She could clean the pot later. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled her phone out and glanced over at Chris, "You still hungry? Want pizza or something?"

Christopher: "Uhmm sure." He laughed a little. "So what do you do for fun?"

rachel: She searched through her phone for the pizza place and ordered, moving to perch on the counter again. Now, she just had to wait for them to deliver it. "Josh, play some video games, hang out with friends, cause people pain, pranks... Guess the last two could possibly go together," she smirked.

Christopher: "Really I've never played video games, or played pranks on people."

rachel: Rachel about choked on her drink. What was wrong with these guys? Pietro had never played video games either. "Okay, when the pizza gets here, we are so going to the rec room and playing some games. Then, we'll prank someone once I think of someone and something... unless you have someone in mind."

Christopher: "I have no idea." He cracked his neck a little. "But lets have some fun!"

rachel: "So, what do you do for fun?" she asked, figuring it'd probably be good to actually know what he did since they probably had different ideas of fun.

Christopher: "Mostly just listen to music. I went and saw my first movie the other day."

rachel: He was a seriously deprived guy, if he'd only just gone to his first movie. Rachel shook her head, "Sounds like you need to get out more."

Christopher: "Yeah I really do." He felt realy embarassed at this point.

rachel: "After pizza, video games, and pranks... you could get those piercings you want," she suggested with a grin.

Christopher: "Really!?! How?" He looked at her, it being pretty obvious that he was anxsious about it.

rachel: "I work in a tattoo and piercing shop, so I have connections. Or, I could just stab you... though, I'd advise having the professionals do it. Plus, if we pull a prank, it's better to not be here when they find out."

Christopher: "Hehe. Sure. But I don't really have any money right now. I'd have to see if Mom or Dad could transfer some too me. Which would take a couple of days of convincing."

rachel: "I could probably manage to convince them to do at least one of the piercings for free," she shrugged. "Well, there's also still the me stabbing you option too, I guess. It'd be free."

Christopher: "Yeah but do you have like jewelry and stuff?"

rachel: "I have tongue rings that'd need cleaned and earrings."

Christopher: "Oh cool. I don't really care. Whatever you wanna do, I 'm up to trying new stuff!"

rachel: Rachel grinned at knocking on the door. That had to be the food. "Awesome. I guess we'll decide after the pizza and stuff."

Christopher: "Woot pizza!"
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

I almost kinda liked the first one better ;) J/king ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn