2/6 Instance: Free Counseling

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Timelined a couple of hours after ‘Bamboo Bye-Bye’

Hector: Hec laid on the couch with a notebook and his bio-chem book. His research was going slower than he'd like, and he was getting a bit frustrated. Setting both to the side on the floor for a moment, he reached for his coke and took a drink, and stared blankly at the ceiling for a bit to clear his head.

Hepzibah: She couldn't find him. Even with Hepz's feral senses, she was having trouble focusing in on his scent. Of course, after her conversation with Kyle earlier, she was having trouble focusing in on anything. After several dead ends, Hepz found herself opening Dr. Guan's door. Frowning, she wondered why his scent would be here - or why it was so strong? Was the school shrink one of Hec's clients??

Hector: Hec looked over idly as the door opened, a bit confused on who'd be coming here after Guan was gone for the day. "Ola?" He offered, not being able to see who was in the doorway from where he was, the door between them still.

Hepzibah: "Hector?" Her face screwed up in a worried frown as she came in and found Hector on the shrink's couch. Oh dear God, I've driven him to therapy... "Um, baby... what are you doing here?"

Hector: "Reading. Studying. It's quieter here, Mayhem was in the room, and some of the freshmen were in the library. Figured this was a nice place to chill for a bit." He looked at her as she came into the room, her face scrunched up and worried. "Wha'sa matter?"

Hepzibah: She gave as relieved sigh as her tail uncurled a bit. "Nothing. Was just afraid I'd finally driven you to seek 'professional counseling,'" she finger quoted and perched up on the arm of the sofa. Hepz watched him for a moment, tilting her head.

Hector: "I've sought professionals, but they really weren't any better than most any other girl I've fucked.... Just more expensive." He grinned and looked up at her, upside down and beautiful as he laid there.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah couldn't help but grin back. "Liar! We both know you'd never have to pay for it." She braced one hand on the back of the sofa and leaned down far enough that she could kiss him. But her grin faded after a moment. and she leaned back up. "Have you heard about Farouk's mission from God?" The tip of her tail ticked agitatedly.

Hector: He grinned and gave her a wink. "I don't think it's from God, but yeah, I've heard a little bit about it. Told him no, B&E is one thing, but spy work is best left to others." He heard her tail swishing from side to side and hitting the sofa. "Why...? You're not going. ... ... Right?" He looked up at her, his face blank for a moment.

Hepzibah: "I... I promised you 'never again'." She was giving him the answer she knew he wanted to hear, but she could quite meet his eyes. She looked away uncomfortably as her tail gave her away striking the sofa even harder. "It's just..."

Hector: "It's just what?" He watched her, sitting up slowly and leaning up against the arm she was sitting on. "What could possibly make you want to go risk yourself on something like this?"

Hepzibah: "Kyle." She made herself look at Hector. "Somehow, Kyle has got it into that pea-brain head of his to go on this dumb assery, posing as a fighter." Her voice dipped into a growl.

Hector: "Kyle... A mutant that can heal from any injury... and who happens to be the best fighter either of us knows, and you don't think he can take care of himself?" He asked her incredulously.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah slid off the arm of the sofa to settle in next to Hector and wrapped her tail into her lap. "He's great fighter. Kyle could hand any one of us our asses without even trying. But... he's - he's not like us, Hector. He doesn't know what it's like out there." She looked up at Hec, trying to make him understand. "Kyle is trusting... he believes the best in people. Hell! Fido's picture might as well be in the dictionary next to the word 'naive'!"

Hepzibah: "Those cage bosses will eat him alive..." she whispered fearfully.

Hector: "He's not as naive as you'd think I'm sure. Just because he trusts the people here doesn't mean he trusts everyone outside of here." He put his arm around her. "And regardless of where he goes, don't think there will be anyone that can 'eat him alive' if he doesn't want them to."

Hepzibah: "Hector, you know Kyle. You know how he is." She stopped short of calling him simple or child-like. She slumped her shoulders and leaned against her man. "He's never been out there. He doesn't know what it's like." She studied her nails intently. "He's not ready for something like this. He needs someone to take care of him, keep an eye of him... keep him from being taken advantage of."

Hector: "Well it was my understanding they were sending an entire team... I'm sure the others will do a good job of keeping an eye on him." He rubbed her arm as he held her, trying to talk sense into her. "There's no need for you to be put into a situation like that, you don't need that kinda pressure... You've just gotten over a severe bit of trauma... you don't need to go looking for more..."

Hepzibah: "I know I don't. I know one more ordeal like this and Guan's got a straight jacket with my name on it. But...everyone on the team is going to be busy with the mission and their 'objectives' - no one is going to be looking out for Fido. He could just vanish like all the mutants in these games." There were tears in her eyes when she looked back up at him.

Hector: "Baby girl..." He pulled her close, gave her a kiss on the forehead and wiped away her tears. "He'll be alright, I'm sure they've already got it all figured on how they gonna get back outta there when they're done. Even if you went, you'd have to focus on your part of the mission as well, and not be watching over him like a psycho mother hen, else you're gonna get yourself caught, and blow the whole mission. Then everyone would be in trouble." He walked her through some of the consequences, hoping she'd see reason.

Hepzibah: Hepz buried her face in his chest. "He's my friend, Hector. He took a bullet for me." She gripped his shirt in her hands. "How can I just sit here and do nothing??"

Hector: He ran his hand through her hair, trying to calm her, "You just have to trust that Kyle knows what he's doing, and the same with the others as well..." He said soothingly, "You can't make every fight your own. He's doing this for a reason, you only want to go to tag along and watch over someone who frankly doesn't need it." He didn't mean it to sound hurtful, but he didn't want to be subtle either.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah froze for a moment. Then she pulled away from him and wiped her eyes. "So, who the Hell does?" She growled, wrapping her arms around herself. She glared at him for a moment.

Hepzibah: Then her face fell and her tail went limp behind her. He was right. No one needed her - she was nothing but trouble. "I'll leave you to your... whatever it is you were doing."

Hector: He pulled her back to him. "Get over here..." He held her tight, "I don't wanna piss you off baby girl... But I just don't think I can handle you running off again like this, and ‘specially if you end up getting caught. I like you here, where I can keep an eye on ya... I love ya babe, I want you safe."

Hepzibah: How do you always know just what to say? She folded up against him and held on to him. "I love you too, Hector. You're the only reason I'm not down in Farouk's office right now, signing my stupid ass up." Her keen ears listened to his heart beat. "I just want Kyle here too... where I can keep an eye on him," Hepz was quiet for a moment then smiled up at Hector. He’d always been able to take care of himself. "At least I don't have to worry about you..."

Hector: "Oh hell no. No way I'm signing up for that shit... I like to stay outta the lime light, and don't exactly fight the way they wanting and needing. I don't fight fair, and it’s not exciting to watch." He ran his hand through her hair, "But if I find you anywhere near Farouk's office... you might see just how good I am... and not in the fun way...." He teased her and poked her in the ribs.

Hepzibah: For just a moment, Hepz thought about what it would be like if their places were reversed. She'd have been holding on just as tight to him. But Hepz was jerked out her morose thoughts by his fingers. She laughed, as he goosed her. "Are you threatening me, Hector Rendoza??"

Hector: "Threatening is a strong word... more like forcefully encouraging..." He grinned and poked her again repeatedly, up and down her ribs tickling her. "Just better not make me have to enforce it!"

Hepzibah: Hepz squirmed and twisted around , then pushed him down on the sofa and pinned his hands over his head. "Or else what?" She smirked at him. She was still sick in her heart at the thought of Kyle in that tournament. But Kyle wanted to go and Hector wanted her to stay. And she owed Hector that much.

Hector: He smirked at her, "Else I have to figure out a way to punish you..." He mock struggled for a minute, "That's not also one for me..." He bit his lip as he thought, hopefully he'd talked enough sense into her, or guilt tripped her enough.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

good thing she won't be going. Kyle won't be able to look after her and fight at the same time :shifty
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Hey! Hepz can totally take care of herse- *is distracted by a shiney thing*
:hepz :kitty