2/10 Instance: First Time Gamer

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline Current

Christopher: Christopher looked at the piece of plastic in his hands. "So uhmm how do you work this thing again?"

Rachel: Shaking her head, Rachel glanced over at Chris and rolled her eyes. How many times did she have to explain this? She leaned back into the cushions of the couch and replied, "Just press buttons until you start winning."

Christopher: "Uhmm.... okay." He still couldn't figure out what the hell he was doing.

Rachel: She propped her feet up on the coffee table and reached into the bag of chips, popping one in her mouth as she watched the screen. He was failing. Miserably failing. "I didn't think it was possible to die in the first five seconds," she commented.

Christopher: "Hey this is my first time ever even seeing something like this." He grabbed a chip and chucked it at her.

Rachel: "Yeah because you're... like... not normal. Well, not that any of us here are really normal." Her face scrunched as the chip hit her in the side of the face, and she picked it out of the couch cushions to toss it back.

Christopher: He ducked instinctively. "Ha you missed." As he said that he looked back at the screen and noticed he just died again. "I don't think I like this game!"

Rachel: "Ha, you died. Again," Rachel grinned, then gave a shrug, "Go pick a different one?"

Christopher: "Nah too lazy to get up." He took a hand full of chips and chowed down on them. "Plus I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it."

Rachel: "I'd bring them over here, but I'm too lazy to focus on it," she eyed the screen again and bit down her lip, "Well, I suppose you could call lasting a minute or so getting the hang of it."

Christopher: He gave her a dirty look. "You're so nice."

Rachel: Rachel gave a smile in return, "Thanks. I don't think I've ever been told that."

Christopher: Christopher went back to focusing on the game trying to survive even longer this time.

Christopher: Completely ignoring her response.

Rachel: She grabbed another few chips and leaned forward to grab her drink, deciding she probably try the nice thing since being ignored wasn't all that entertaining. "So, how's things going? ...Besides trying to not suck at this." That last comment most likely cancelled out any nice...

Christopher: "Well I think the whole Kitty thing failed completely. But other than that pretty well." He was actually starting to survive.

Rachel: "Oh, yeah? How'd it fail? If you don't mind talking about it or whatever." Rachel set her drink back down and went back to watching the screen, "Might wanna look out over there, by the way."

Christopher: "Well I kinda didn't even mention anything about a date. So I'm pretty sure she thought we were just hanging out. Rogue and Professor Drake think so too." He didn't act quick enough when Rachel told him that and died again. "Ugh this is fun but I keep dying."

Rachel: She snorted at Professor Drake, "You mean Bobby?" Well, at least she assumed he was talking about Bobby. "...Or Lorna?" It didn't really matter. The idea of actually calling either one professor make her snicker. "Anyway, guess that kinda sucks. Glad I don't have to worry about that crap anymore."

Christopher: "Heh, I think it's kinda fun. Sad though, Kitty's really cute. And it was Bobby." He ate some more chips waiting for his guy to be resurrected.

Rachel: "Well, I imagine how fun it is depends on the person..." Rachel gave a shrug, reaching for another chip.

Christopher: "Yeah prolly. I bet I could think of a few people that wouldn't like this kind of game." He started playing again.

Rachel: "This one isn't exactly my favorite game, but it's kinda fun every once in a while." Rachel got up and went into the kitchen to grab a few more drinks, plopping back down onto the sofa, "So... what'd you do for fun, if you don't play games?"

Christopher: "I study fish. I love fish. So what kind of games do you like?" He kept playing actually starting to do well.

Rachel: "Fish don't sound all that exciting to me." Rachel chewed on her lip as she thought, "Arcade, skating, Guitar Hero. I dunno. I'll play just about anything once."

Christopher: "Heh I love them. There's so much to learn about them. I could sit and watch them for hours."

Rachel: She shook her head, "I don't know how learning is considered fun, but whatever works for you..."

Christopher: He laughed a little. "Idunno I just love watching them. What's really fun though is getting to dive and be around them."

Rachel: "I've never really been diving. Well, I've barely been to the beach. I dunno. The whole nature deal isn't really my thing."

Christopher: "Oh that's horrible! I'm so taking you diving sometime! It's soooooo much fun. I would do it every day if I could."

Rachel: "Pfft, it's not as horrible as you never playing a video game," Rachel grinned. "I think the only time I really spend outside is skating. Other than that, meh. And, why should I go diving to see fish when I can just go look at the giant tank in your room?"

Christopher: "Heh but I only have a few fish. I need to get a lot more!" He ate some more chips. "But then I'd have to get some money from my parents."

Rachel: She raised an eyebrow, "That huge tank and only a few? Right. And, would they actually give you money if you asked?"

Christopher: "Maybe. And yeah there's more than a few, prolly like ten but still that huge tank and only ten. Also it depends on how much I beg."

Rachel: "Mine would tell me that I have a job, if I even bothered to ask. Well, my mom would. My dad would give in." Rachel held her hand out for the controller once he'd lost again, "Lemme try."

Christopher: Christopher gave her the controller. "Well I'm spoiled when it comes to money. I don't like it, but whenever I need money my parents give it too me. Never had to get a job. But I'm hoping to become a marine biologist."

Christopher: "I wish they would have let me bring up my Corvette."

Rachel: "I've had a few, but the tattooing has been the only enjoyable one," Rachel took another chip and sip of her drink before starting the game, "I've never really needed a car."

Christopher: "I love my Corvette it's so beautiful. Hmm I've always wanted a tattoo."

Rachel: "Pretty sure Lorna has a corvette." Rachel grinned, "I have about ten, and I want more."

Christopher: "So cool. Wanna take a crack at inking me up?" He laughed a little playing it off as a joke.

Rachel: She gave a frown as she was killed, glancing over at him as she waited for it to revive, "Would it even work with your healing?"

Christopher: "No idea. I didn't know the healing effected that."

Rachel: "They scab, and the ink heals into your skin basically. I mean, I could try it, but I don't
know if it'd stay," Rachel shrugged. "Josh has one, but he controls his healing."

Christopher: "Ahh well I have no Idea. Maybe it'll work and just heal faster than normal?" He shrugged a little.

Rachel: "Maybe. I guess it couldn't hurt to try sometime. What would you want and where?"

Christopher: "No Idea. What would you suggest? You are the professional." He winked at her.

Rachel: "Uh..." she thought for a moment, "Fish? I don't know. It's really up to you. It's not going to be stuck on me for the rest of my life."

Christopher: "Well If I don't like it I can always get it removed. It's kinda like my piercings I could just rip um out if I didn't like um." He laughed a little.

Rachel: "Yeah, true," Rachel made a face at the idea of piercings being ripped out. "Think about it some, and let me know."

Christopher: "Heh why not. Just lemme know when you wanna do it." He had already started thinking up some ideas.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

Lemme Tell you this one was fun :) Not the best so far but still fun, especially since I kick her ass in most games ;) love you tears!!!!
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)