2/19 Instance: Woman Overboard!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

2/19 Instance: Woman Overboard!

Post by Starfish »

Timeline current.

Julie: The boat skipped over the water as it sped at top speeds across its surface, leaving rippling waves in its trail. The engine was fairly loud for the size of the boat and the ship was leaving some impressionable waves behind it.

Julie: "Go! Go!" Julie shouted. She wore her sailor cap and bathing suit and jumped up and down on the pool's edge. "Look at it go!" Remote-Controlled boats are the BEST!

Pietro: Pietro walked down to the pool deciding a swim would be nice. It had been a while and there was only so much painting you could do before your hand started to hurt so a break was welcome. He made a mental note to ask about attaching things to the walls of the mansion so he could climb while the DR was out of action.

Christopher: Christopher walked into the pool room wanting to go to the hot tub. He was tired from a nice little bit of personal training in the gym and just wanted to get in and relax. He walked straight to the hot tub pulling his pay attention to nothing act yet again. This time hopefully Monet wouldn't threaten to scramble his brain.

Pietro: Pietro stopped in the doorway raising an eyebrow at Julie's outfit and the boat on the water. "Is this a private party or can anyone join in?"

Julie: "Boats and Hoes, Motha Cussa!" She shouted.

Pietro: Pietro blinked at her, shook his head and went to walk around the pool and into her line of sight, he put his towel down on one of the chairs and sat down.

Christopher: Christopher slipped down in the hot tub still not noticing the other two, his towel drapped over his face. "Ahhh this feels really good."

Julie: "Brrrroom, VRRROOOOM, VRREEEAAAHHH!" She made the sounds for the boat as it shot out of the water of the pool and into the hot tub. "KER-SPLASH!" She shouted as the boat began to do donuts in the water around Christopher. "Watch it Topher! I'm ON A BOAT!"

Christopher: "Huh?" He popped up and pulled his towel off his head. "Oh hey Julie. Hey Pietro didn't notice you guys were in here. Uhmm that's a .... cute outfit there Julie."

Pietro: Pietro had to laugh at the flying boat, "Nice shot!" He told Julie then waved at Chris, "Hey Chris!" he smiled.

Julie: "Isn't it?!" She said, happily. "And look at the boat! I painted flames on the side! And rainbows! Rainbows on FIRE!"

Pietro: Since the boat was no longer in the pool, Pietro stood up. He walked to the deeper end, then dived in.

Julie: "So, you know what I love about the pool area? There's a ton of water. I love water. Don't you guys?"

Christopher: "Yeah I love the water." He moved away from the boat and leaned against the wall trying to relax. "Favorite place to be."

Pietro: "Water's great," Pietro agreed, swimming over to the edge and folding his arms on the side, "But I'd rather be in it than driving little boats around on it all day." He grinned at Julie.

Julie: "Boats and hoes! Gold and crows! I like makin' out with people with ALL TEN TOES!" She she began to beat-box and jump up and down. She then 'moon-walked' to the diving board.

Pietro: Pietro watched her, his eyebrows going up. She was a very strange girl.

Christopher: "You okay Julie?" He gave her a strange look. "Actually don't answer that." He laughed a little then covered his head with the towel again.

Julie: She crawled onto the diving board, playing with the remote of her boat.

Julie: She occupied her hands and attention as she began to jump up and down on the board. "Row, row, row your boat, gently in the HOT TUB!!" She sang as she began to almost skip on the board.

Pietro: Pietro watched her jumping up and down, his only thought: 'this can't end well...' "Careful there Julie..."

Julie: "What now?! Y'all be trippin' if ya think I'm gonna slip an'-" She promptly slipped, her hat and remote flying into the air, and as she tumbled forward she felt her arm smack against the diving board. She closed her eyes as she hit the water.

Julie: She heard the splash, but her ears and nose filled with water, her mouth opened up in an attempted scream, and she sank like a bit of a rock.

Pietro: Yeah he'd seen that coming. He pushed off the wall and swam over to her to see if she was okay and fish her out if neccessary.

Christopher: Christopher bolted up out of the hot tub and jumped in the pool swimming after her. When he got to her he swam her back to the pool deck. "You ok Julie!?!?!"

Julie: Julie coughed and held her arm. She looked to Christopher and felt some water come out of her mouth she coughed it out "Yeah, shweety, thanks!" She rubbed her arm and wondered if she should tell them she was pretty sure her arm hurt. A lot.

Julie: Then again... her slowly forming tears and cringing face were probably giving it away. It was her shoulder, mostly, that hurt. Like it had popped out...

Christopher: "Uhmm Pietro.... You need to rush her to the medlab. I think she might have messed her arm up pretty good, and the faster she gets taken care of the better." He stared at Pietro hoping he would help.

Pietro: "No problem," Pietro swam to the edge, levering himself out of the pool, he bent to give Chris and Julie a hand, "Come on," he held his arms out to her. The injury itself hadn't phased him - he'd seen far worse in his father's labs, but Julie had grown on him so he was worried about her.

Julie: "No!" She shouted. "No more lab! Bad! Just... just pop it back in, it's totally a popped shoulder, just put it back in!"

Pietro: "Julie, we could do more harm than good there..." Pietro frowned at her, "You can seriously damage the joint if you don't know what you're doing..." The fact that he knew how to do it was not the point. He'd feel much more comfortable if one of the three trained people down in the lab would look at it. "Will you at least get out of the pool?"

Julie: "Yeah, with the one good shoulder, let me hop out. Why don't you just pop my shoulder back in, pleeease!"

Julie: "Owwww!" She felt the pain slowly rising. She was getting tunnel vision.

Pietro: God Damn it... "Chris, help me get her out of there before she passes out..." He knelt by the edge of the pool so he could lift her out when she was close enough.

Christopher: Christopher picked her up carefully handing her to Pietro. "Do you think I should just fix it? I mean it's been a long time since I had to fix something like this."

Pietro: "I can do it..." Pietro told him, "I just didn't think I'd ever have to again... it's not been that long since the last time either..." He got to his feet and moved Julie over to one of the pool chairs. "And I really don't want to hurt her..."

Julie: "Wait!" She pointed to her bag. "Bring me the bag, please!"

Christopher: Christopher hopped out of the pool and grabbed her bag then brought it back to her good arm. "What do you need so badly outa it?"

Julie: She pulled an "Altoids" tin out of the pocket she also kept tampons in. Flipping it open with her thumb, it revealed three blunts. She pulled one out, pulled the lighter from the same pocket, and lit it. She put it to her mouth and took in a deep inhale.

Julie: "Okay..." She said, taking another hit. "Okay... Go." She blew out the smoke.

Pietro: Pietro sighed and took her arm carefully, applying pressure to her shoulder, he gave her arm a swift and strong tug. There was a satisfying pop as the joint clicked back into place. Now they just had to hope there was no nerve damage and no broken bone.

Julie: "Eaaaaaaarrrgh!" She threw a punch out, with her good arm, into Pietro's face. "Bad! Bad, bad, bad!"

Pietro: "Ow..." Pietro rubbed his nose, no blood though. Thank heavens for his mutation. "You're welcome, Julie..." He stood up and fetched his towel, holding it out to her.

Christopher: "Ooh that looked painfull." He backed away so he didn't get hit.

Julie: "Sorry!" She said, scrunching up her face in a wince. "I don't really do pain very well, y'know?" She rubbed her shoulder, impressed at Pietro's handy-work. "Nice, you really did a good job here dude! You popped it right in!"

Pietro: "I've had enough practise..." Pietro told her, waving the towel at her in silent invitation to use it, "And don't worry about it, I've run into a building at three hundred miles an hour - I can take a few hits I think." he gave her a smile.

Christopher: Chris stared at Pietro his jaw dropped. "Really!?!?!?! That's amazing!"

Julie: She looked to Topher and felt ashamed. "I... I'm kinda fast too..." Not that fast... right? Or... She wondered if a race was due.

Pietro: "Well when you can break the sound barrier, crashes are probably to be expected... especially if you get distracted - a split second is all you need and you don't turn fast enough..." he shrugged, "Have to have some kind of defence against it..."

Julie: She felt awkwardly left out. "When I run fast, stuff flies off of me! Like twigs, birds, bugs. They splatter like I have a shield or something! Check this out!" She began to run around the pool area, including over the water. However, she had shot up quickly and began to run very quickly.

Julie: So, within no time at all, she exhausted herself, and blood flushed from her head as she began to run. She felt herself blacking out. "Oh.. shhhh-" Why am I such a klutz?

Julie: She ran full speed, and like the Light-Bikes from Tron, did not even see her own rainbow trail come at her and knock her flat on her ass as she ran into it. She fell hard, similar to running into a wall. "Ow." She mumbled.

Pietro: Pietro laughed a little as she landed on her ass, "Remember what I said about looking where you were going?" He went over to her and put his towel around her shoulders, catching her elbows and lifting her to her feet. "Sit down for a bit, okay?"

Christopher: Chris laughed a little bit. "Carefull there Julie don't wanna end up with more injuries." He slinked back into the hot tub to relax.

Pietro: Pietro led Julie over to one of the chairs and sat her down, wrapping her more tightly in the towel and rubbing her arms a little. Once he was sure she was alright, he made a trip up to his room to get a fresh towel so that he could swim.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen