02/21 Instance: Unlikely Kombatant

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

((Time lined current))

J: J walked into the warehouse, he felt ridiculous in this get up, but there was no way he'd be allowed to fight in his normal attire. So massively baggy pants he had borrowed and a dirty hoodie he'd pilfered from the laundry room. (Smelled vaguely of weed, he was almost certain it was Hector's.) "This the place?" He said in an accent not his own, that he'd cobbled together from a number of people's memories in his head.

Hepzibah: "This is the place," Hepz whispered, nodding to Johnny Dee as they were ushered to the fighting area. The cage was set up for the next match. She picked up Hector's scent on J as soon as she met him to go to the fight, “Don't worry - I won't say anything if Hec's hoodie gets destroyed." She held a tight smile as she took a breath. "You sure you want to do this J. It's not too late to back out."

Christopher: Christopher stayed close but behind the two of them. Trying to fake like he knew what he was doing, being a body guard for Hepz. "Yeah I had it easy they paired me up with a guy who could only make clones."

J: "Yeah, I'm gonna go through wit it." He nodded, "Just hope I can be enough 'o a showman to get invited back." He smirked, "And hopefully they give me something I can work with... Clones would be nice... Just have to find the real one. Be like Naruto."

Hepzibah: Hepz squeezed his shoulder, ignoring all the stares they were getting. "All right Swan . Just don't get cocky. That almost cost Kyle big time," she whispered. "Thanks for coming along Chris." She gave him a smile and went to set up the match for J. She spoke to the cage boss for a moment. When she came back, she was frowning.

Hepzibah: "Alright, Swan - next fight is yours if you want it." She pointed across the way. "That will be your competition."

Duo: The two headed, four armed, Zangief looking man roared as he threw the crumpled up body of a man in green into the large metal gate. The man in green wore, what was now a cracked, fishbowl for a helmet.

Duo: "THAT is how you DO IT!" One of the heads roared while the second laughed maniacally.

J: "What's wrong?" He asked, seeing the frown on her face. "I'll be careful, Jes..." He turned as he heard the impact, laughter, and roaring voice. "Oh dear..." He took in a deep breath. "I have to fight that one, huh?" He heard how these worked, he'd have to fight the last winner.

Hepzibah: "Yeah... that one." She bent down a tiny bit to get close in J's face and whispered. "You don't have to do this, J. There's nothing to prove here." She tightened her lips as she watched the looser being carried away.

Christopher: Christopher got a little closer so no one could see him talking to J, he wasn't there to protect him. "Dude just remember your martial stuff. Trust me it helps. All that training we've done. It pays off. If I can't barely hit you. That bastard sure as hell can't." He straightened up again and then pulled a chair out from a table near them with no one at it. Then he cleared his throat, and looked at Hepz. "Mam."

Duo: The two-headed man looked around the fighting arena. "Is there no one WORTHY of a fight with the two-faced, four armed, Monster of Montana!" He pumped his fists and flexed his massive muscles. "No one can withstand the power of DUO!"

J: "Ok. Gonna do this. Gonna be good. Not gonna get hit. Monster of Montana? Thought that was Bigfoot?" He asked quizzically. He walked up to the gate and gave the guy his name. "I be nice and ask first, you wanna tap out now?" He grinned.

Duo: One of the heads laughed uproariously while the second spat at J. "You think you can handle this?"

J: J jumped and spun in the air, the heel of his foot hitting the luggie mid air and sending it flying back at the much, much larger man. "Oh I'm willing to give it a shot." He said as he landed. The gate closed behind him and he got into his fighting stance, crouched low, ready to gage out what all this guy can do.

Hepzibah: Hepz would have given anything to have a tail to tick, to be able to relieve some of her anxiety. This was almost as bad as when she'd had to watch Kyle fight. Don't get cocky, J...

Christopher: He put his hand on her shoulder gently. "Mam would you like me to get you a drink?"

Hepzibah: "Yes, please." She gave him a smile and slipped him a bill. "White Russian."

Christopher: Chris waved his hand at a man in a penguin tuxedo. "Bring the lady a White Russian please." He gave the man some money before he walked away, then he turned back and faced Hepz. "Don't worry he'll do fine. I could take that guy with one hand and J can take me out any day of the week."

Duo: Duo grimaced as the luggie hit him in his chest. "So you think being fast means you're qualified to take me on!?" Said the left head. "Let's see if your squirrlyness is worth anything." Said the second head. Duo rushed to J, arms opened wide, ready to grab him and grapple him hard.

J: Oh wow... He's faster than I'd have thought. But it was no worry, J quickly stepped forward into the rush and did a baseball slide, his legs opening up to wrap around Duo's and then twisted, taking him down to the ground, hard.

Duo: "Oof!" The dual-headed goliath hit the ground hard. "Little... stinkin'... friggin' kid!" He reached with two of his arms and yanked at J's legs. "How dare you!"

Duo: The right head screamed a roar of anger as the left one chuckled, pulling him closer to them.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah nodded to Chris. "I hope you're right." She took a sharp breath as J took the bigger man down.

J: "Oh crap!" He exclaimed as saw himself being pulled in close, into dead man zone. He grabbed hold of the big man's foot and started kicking his wrists with his free foot. While he was in close he sent a shock into the other man, almost unnoticeable thanks to the close contact.

Duo: "Hurk!" The second head shouted as the left one grunted under his breath. "What the hell!" The man used his third arm to grab J's free ankle and pulled him to his mouth. He opened up his jaws and chomped down hard on his leg.

J: "HE BIT ME!" J was astonished, "What the hell man!?" He hacked one of the minds, (Was difficult since there were two of them to deal with), and got his other foot free once more, and kicked hard into the side of the mouth biting down on his leg. That rocked his opponent, and he freed himself, kicked up to his feet, and backed away for a moment to catch his breath.

Duo: "Bawgak-quagoosh!" The second half-brain said. The Right one looked to it and frowned, smacking it with one of the four arms. "What is wrong with you! He's getting away!"

Hepzibah: "Oh!!" Hepz bit off the normal string of curses she'd have hurled at Duo. She was 'supposed' to be there as a rich-bitch, ice queen type. There were no rules in this game.

Duo: Duo rolled over and to his feet. "Come 'ere you! You tasted good!" He licked his lips and charged for J again, his arms wide and reaching to grab a wrist or side of torso.

J: "Same thing?" He gave the big guy a look and then dove past Duo, and kicked into his knee as he passed. As the guy went down to one knee J moved in behind him and started to let loose a fast flurry of kicks and punches to his kidneys and ribs.

Christopher: As the waiter came back Christopher took the drink from him. "Mam your drink." He leaned down to place it on the table for her and whispered in her ear. "Calm down Hepz. I think he's just takin it easy on the guy to make more of a show. He's gotta impress the big shots to get in." After that he stood back up and watched the crowd cautiously.

Duo: "Urf! Roooaaar!" The man grabbed the ground and cried out in pain as two of his lower arms reached for J. Once they had a fair enough grip, they threw him to his back on the floor.

Duo: "Same old, same old to you!? Know what!" He head butted J, with both of his heads. "How's this for same thing!?"

J: J stumbled back, dazed at the hard contact. He shook his head and cleared his vision. Ok... Time to start letting loose... He took of running quickly towards the big guy and jumped high into the air, he twisted suspiciously like a figure skater and his foot trailed out and smacked across both faces.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah took the drink and tried not to swallow it in one go. "I hope he's ready to turn up the heat and bring this to an end. I think we're going to have to take him to get a tetanus shot..."

J: "You talk too much..." He said as he landed and spun again, his foot trailing out again and sweeping Dou's feet out from under him. He was on top of him quickly, with a sleeper hold on the large guy, trying to fend off the 4 arms with his legs.

Duo: "You...rrthink you can just hold me down, scrawny-boy!" Duo grabbed J with all four arms and arose to his feet. He gave an intimidating bear squeeze to J, but only to prove his strength, nothing more.

Duo: "Now, I will fling you like the ridiculous doll you are!" and he did so, tossing him against the gate as he had the funny Fish-bowl man.

Hepzibah: She couldn't help stepping forward as Duo threw J at the bars. Hepz only hope the horrified expression on her face would be read as concern over loosing her 'investment'.

J: J twisted in the air, sucking in hard trying to get his breath back after the massive hug. His feet hit the cage and he bent his knees, bracing his impact and grabbed hold of one of the bars with his hand, holding himself up there for a moment as he recovered.

J: He dropped to his feet and held his hand close together at his side, electricity crackled between them and as Duo charged forward again he loosed the bolt into his chest. The bolt itself did no damage, just being the visual effect of his power, but he followed it up with a doubled up hack, getting into both heads and once and making every muscle in his body jerk violently.

Duo: "Noooooo!!" Duo fell to the floor, grabbing his sides with two arms and his heads with the other two. "Neeeeeuuuurrrrrraaargh!" He fell to his side and cried out in what was apparently imaginary pain.

Duo: "Aaaahh!" The man's body twisted and contorted in terrible ways as he felt his very bones become electrified.

J: J stepped up close, and nudged the guy with his toe. "Be glad it took so long to charge up." He lied easily, Was a good idea faking it like that. "Think we are done here..." He turned and headed for the gate, taking a deep breath, limping a little and with a massive migraine from the impacts and the doubled headed hack.

Hepzibah: "Help me with him," Hepz nodded to Chris as soon as J was out of the cage. The sights and smells and sounds of this place were starting to get to her. "Swan, do you want them to patch you up here - or wait till we get home and have our doctors do it." She was careful not to mention names or where home was. There was not telling who might be listening.

Christopher: Chris followed her over and offered J a hand. "I knew you'd win. Ya scared me a little but I knew you would."

J: "Tanks." He shook his head again, and was grateful for the support. "I can wait till we get back... It's not that bad..." He hoped. He could feel his leg wet beneath his jeans, and was certain it wasn't just sweat. He smirked at Chris, "Had to make it a show!" He whispered and his neck went a little slack from excursion.

Hepzibah: She downed the last of her drink and left it on a tray by the exit. That would seem to have been a mistake. As soon as they were down the steps and had helped J into the back seat, Hepzibah rushed a few feet away and leaned over the back of the trunk, throwing up suddenly.

J: J had just buckled his seat belt as he heard Hepz start to up chuck. "Oh, ew..." He looked over, "I cain't help righ now... Gotta rest up first..." He said groggily.

Christopher: Chris rushed over to her. "You okay Hepz?" He rubbed her back gently and offered her a hand. "I'll help you back to the car okay?"

Hepzibah: "I'm ok..." she managed. "Must have been some bad vodka." But she accepted his help getting back to the car. Had been a long time since she'd actually thrown up. "Or maybe it was all the sights and smells in there got to me. Just don't tell Hector ok?" He was already mad enough at her. Didn't need to give him more ammunition.
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

:shifty I'd give J a taste too but i'm afraid he has some kind of disease now
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)