2/24 Instance: X-Men Extra Credit

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Timeline: Same day as Game: BFE, after Murder and Other Cheerful Subjects

Christopher: Christopher walked out of the artroom with a large canvas that he had just finished and dried, and he headed off to his room.

Rogue: Rogue flew down the hall and ran her hand through her still damp hair. Time to go get her patch back on. She was thrilled about the idea of getting it back on, but she would miss Carol's powers. Beyond the loss of most sensations, good and bad, of course. She pulled up quick as she nearly ran into Chris and dodged to the side. "Hey, sugah. Look out."

Christopher: Christopher moved outa the way quickly not wanting to ruin his new painting. "Hey where you off too in such a hurry hottie." He gave her a playfull wink and then laughed a little.

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes and landed. "Tha med lab. Whatcha got?"

Christopher: "Painting I just made. I'm really startin to like this art stuff. Maybe I'll make you something sometime. Why you going to the medlab!?!?" He looked at her worried.

Rogue: She held up her hands, "Calm down there, tiger. Number one, Ah work down there. Number two, Ah'm goin' ta get a new patch. Mission's over, Essex is still loose. Time f'r me ta go back ta bein' normal."

Christopher: "Oh okay. I didn't know you worked down there." He held up the painting so that she could see it.

Rogue: Rogue looked it over for a moment, "Ah like it. Almost peaceful... But that shark up in tha corner is almost like impendin' doom," she smirked. "Where ya takin' it? Ya should leave it an' show it ta Lorna. Bet she'd like it."

Christopher: "I was gonna take it too my room. I didn't really do it to show off. Just kinda tryin to put a image to one of my goals I guess." He stared at it wishing he could be in it too.

Rogue: "Could get extra credit f'r it though. That's always a plus."

Christopher: "Hmm yeah. But I don't know if I wanna leave it in the artroom. Maybe I'll show it to her later." He looked at it some more seein the little faults where he hadn't done so well.

Rogue: "Alright," she shrugged, "Up ta y'all." She lifted into the air, "See ya later then, darlin'."

Christopher: "So what's your power anyways Rogue? I didn't know you could fly."

Rogue: Rogue shrugged and grinned, "Yup." She paused and landed again. "Mah powers are absorption. Any skin ta skin contact sets 'em off. One touch an' Ah steal ya powers, memories, energy... Ya entire psyche an' self," her grin was gone now. "Ah cain't control 'em. That's why Ah'm on tha patch. First boy Ah ever kissed is still in a coma."

Christopher: "Oh... I'm sorry rogue. I guess that's why you're completely covered."

Rogue: "Yeah." She looked down at her gloved hands then back at him, "Ah can fly 'cause o' a woman named Carol Ah ran inta... Fly, can lift round 'bout fifty tons like it's nothin', invulnerable, an' can sense moves a split second b'fore they happen. Those, Ah'm always sad ta see go with tha patch. But boy's it worth it."

Christopher: "Yeah I think I get what you're saying. Want me to come with you maybe give you a little company on the way there? I can't fly but if you wouldn't mind walkin I won't either."

Rogue: "Ah'd rather fly. But Ah can go tha same speed as y'all walk. Just gets tha flyin' outta mah system 'fore Ah get rid o' it. Sam an' Ah used ta go flyin' tagether 'fore Ah got on tha patch. Love ta fly." She looked over at his painting, "Let's drop that off first, yeah?"

Christopher: "Oh yeah? That's cool. How's he doing?" He looked down at the painting. "Yeah that'd be a good idea."

Rogue: "He's amazin'," she beamed and headed towards the boy's wing. "We're engaged now."

Christopher: "What!? Really?!?! That's awesome Rogue!! I'd give you a hug but... I'd rather not deal with the consequences."

Rogue: Rogue winced, "Yeah. Y'all ain't tha first person ta not wanna get close, trust me."

Christopher: "Sorry Rogue. And you know I'd like gettin close to ya." He gave her a wink. "But youz a spoken for." He laughed a little.

Rogue: "Ah've been spoken f'r since ya met me. Didn't stop ya b'fore," she arched an eyebrow. She shrugged after a moment, "Don't worry 'bout it. Ah'm used ta it, promise."

Christopher: "Hey not my fault there's like NO single women around here." He sighed.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "What 'bout Kitty?"

Christopher: "She's not looking for a new boyfriend right now...." He sighed and looked down at his feet.

Rogue: "Well.... Her old one was an ass an' they just broke up. So that makes sense. But if ya like her, just hang in there, sugah. Things'll pick up eventually."

Christopher: "Yeah I don't think I'm going to give up, but it's just kinda trying."

Rogue: "Most relationships are." She paused when they reached his room. "Alright, go dump it in, then ya can go with me down ta tha med lab. Hank may even slip ya a twinkie f'r bein' chivalrous," she teased.

Christopher: He opened the door and put the painting on his bed and then ran back out closing the door behind him. "Mmm those are pretty tasty." He laughed a bit as he rubbed his stomach.

Rogue: "Really?" Rogue made a face, "Ah eat 'em, but only if Ah'm real hungry an' cain't go up ta tha kitchen f'r real food."

Christopher: "Hehe I was joking. They're ok. But I'd much rather have some of that stuff you made when you, me and Bobby were in the kitchen talkin."

Rogue: "Souffle?" Rogue grinned, "Darlin', that wasn't even tha tip o' tha iceberg on what Ah make. Ask 'round. Mah cookin's popular. An' Ah love cookin'."

Christopher: "Sam's a lucky man. Wanna teach me how to cook sometime? I only know the basics."

Rogue: "Thanks. An' surely, darlin'! Always love teachin' people how ta cook. Rachel's mah only failure..."

Christopher: "Hehe yeah. I had to help her with macaroni and cheese outa the box."

Rogue: Rogue nearly facepalmed, "Oh Lordy, that gal." She laughed and shook her head, "Kitchen's're like her kryptonite, Ah swear. She cain't even make toast right. She can make cereal though."

Christopher: "Heh sure about that? I mean I could see that going awry somehow too."

Rogue: "Nah, she does pretty ok with that." She smirked and pushed the elevator button. "So how're classes? Y'all likin' it here alright?"

Christopher: "Yeah It's a lot more fun than homeschool. The classes are a bit harder but I can deal."

Rogue: "Well it is college, sugah. Home schoolin' only goes ta grade twelve, don't it?"

Christopher: "Yeah but my parents gave me a bit more education than twelveth grade stuff." He sighed. "And then I do study different biological things a lot."

Rogue: "Even with that, college is always a bit tougher than ya think it'd be." She shrugged and stepped into the elevator. "How 'bout tha people? Ya fittin' in alright?"

Christopher: "Yeah. I'm havin issues with someone. But it's ok I can deal." He leaned up against the back of the elevator.

Rogue: "Oh? Who?" Rogue tilted her head and arched an eyebrow.

Christopher: "Hector. He's just bein a jerk but it's nothing I can't deal with."

Rogue: "Hector's always a jerk, sugah."

Christopher: "Yeah but Kitty asked me to be nice to him. So I guess I can do that."

Rogue: "Well ya should always be nice anyway." She shrugged, "'Least thats mah philosophy." The elevator doors opened and she stepped out. "Here's mah stop. Y'all wanna come get ya own patch?" Rogue smirked.

Christopher: "No I'm startin to get used to these powers. I break things here and there. But I'm getting better at it."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Yeah, Ah've broken a lotta things. An' a lotta this house, too..."

Christopher: "Sounds like you've been having fun." He laughed a little bit.

Rogue: "Nah. House got broken mostly when Ah was kinda... Possessed...ish. Coulda killed Sam actually. So wasn't fun while it was happenin' 'cause Ah just didn't have really any emotions... Then after, oh Gawd... Ah'd absorbed Ah don't know how many people. Mah head was a war zone."

Christopher: "Ouch... I'm sorry Rogue."

Rogue: She shrugged, "Hey, day in tha life o' bein' an X-Man, sugah. Shit happens."

Christopher: "Yeah found that out at that fight thing."

Rogue: "Y'all doin' that too? Farouk had me as one o' his top few picks an' Ah turned him down."

Christopher: "Yeah, I figured anyway I can help."

Rogue: "Ah woulda done it no questions 'cept when he asked me Sam was literally on his deathbed... An' Ah didn't have mah powers. Hell, wasn't plannin' on takin' tha patch off ever, but had ta go on this mission. So back on it Ah go."

Christopher: "So why'd you take the patch of then? Not tryin to pry, i'm just curious."

Rogue: "Guy we went after is one Ah fully intend ta kill. He got away b'fore Ah caught him though..."

Christopher: "Ahh." He scratched the back of his head. "Well I guess I'll let you go get that patch."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Aww, don't look so uncomfortable, sugah. Ain't like Ah don't have mah reasons. See ya later!"

Christopher: "Take care Rogue kay. And hey I expect an invitation to the wedding."

Rogue: "We'll see," she laughed. She still wasn't sure what they were gonna do about that...
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

He's not always a jerk! Chris is just a fun new guy to pick on! And it's soo easy! ;) Anyway, good job guys!
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

lol! Fun instance you too. Nope, afraid Kitty's out of the dating loop for a bit. But there are plenty of girls at the school! There's Nori and Jules and Teagan and Emma (when she's around) :D
And yeah, Hector can be a sweetheart or a jerk - just depends on how the mood hits him. Or what's in it for him. ;)
:hepz :kitty
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

SO yeah before I edited this i thanked freja and totally comented about the wrong instance.

SORRY ESY!!!!!

[Edited on 26/2/10 by JackSkulls]
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

:shifty what?
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

lol
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn