2/27 Instance: Takoyaki Hentai

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Timelined March 4

<@Bobby> "So this whole thing is apparently about looking at the trees." Bobby paused on the edge of the large park. "Hanami, they call it. Soo... it's a cultural event. We're broadening our horizons and all. So don't say you never learn anything in my class." He crossed his arms and nodded to the others.

<Anna> "Ooooh they're pretty!" Anna clapped her hands. She was capitalising on the confidence their outing to Cairo had given her. Despite the fact she'd gotten lost and almost blown up, she had been content to be in her own skin for some time. She could totally do this. And the trees were very nice.

<Jay> Jay opened his wings and then tucked them close after hearing giggles. "Um. Ah learn lots of things in your class, dude." He smirked.

<Darren> "And this has absolutely nothing to do with all the tiny little schoolgirls in those cute sailor outfits then, huh teach?" Darren grinned, winking at a couple of said girls as they walked passed, giggling at the forigners.

<Adriana> Adriana tried to do her best "giggling Japanese schoolgirl" impression at Bobby, looking quite cute in her faintly pink kimono while doing so.

<@Bobby> "They are pretty, aren't they?" He actually looked at the trees for a moment before he looked back at his group, sparing Darren a smirk. "That's just a perk."

<Christopher> "I like the way you think teach." Christopher laughed a little and looked around at all the activities.

<Darren> Darren smirked, "So we won't be hunting for the cosplayer pole dancing clubs later on then?"

<Jay> "Yeah...perk." Jay edged closer to the group as his wings got avid stares. "Hey, y'all ain't leavin' me alone."

<Anna> Anna wrinkled her nose at Darren, "Ewww no...."

<Darren> "Who said you'd be comming, married men only toots." Darren poked his tounge out at Anna.

<Jay> Jay pouted. "Hey!"

<@Bobby> Well, he would, but not in the way he would prefer. Bobby just cleared his throat. "Okay, so... we've all got our coms so we can stay in touch if we get separated. Japan's actually really mutant friendly, so we should be good to go." He gave Darren a confused look.

<Anna> "And how do we get home without you guys to fly the plane?" Anna demanded and folded her arms.

<Adriana> "I want to!" She attempted a little dance. "Ho...sho...maguro..."...and fell over, right into Bobby's chest. Blushing, she looked up at him, deep into his eyes. "Watashi..."

<Jay> He looked up at the trees - they really were pretty. "Reckon we can get Xavier to plant some? An' Ah'll be stickin' close to people - all things considered..."

<@Bobby> Bobby caught Adriana and righted her... with a little pat. All that eye contact was a little disconcerting. She was really getting into the anime eyes...

<Darren> "Hey, I know for a fact you don't wanna watch sailor Venus twirl around a pole man," he turned back to Anna, "Well, by using the comlinks huh?"

<Darren> He proceeded to give Bobby a wide grin, but offered no explanation.

<Jay> "Ah also don't wanna be left to d' tender mercies of any anime fans. Ah heard dey're scary when roused."

<Adriana> "Aww, you are no fun, Bobby."She poked her tongue out at him.

<Anna> Anna rolled her eyes, like they were gonna listen to coms while they were watching girls exploit themselves. Men.

<Darren> "Just tell them you're gay," Darren said ... then he thought about it, "then again ... might make it worse, all the yaoi stuff huh?"

<Jay> "D' hell's dat?"

<@Bobby> "I'm more fun than you could handle, babe." He smirked and tapped her nose.

<Darren> "Scarey, scarey shit man, if someone tries to ask you if you're seme or uke, just run for it, okay?"

<Jay> Jay just nodded, looking around. "So...where first, teach?"

<@Bobby> "Well, I for one am hungry. Who's up for mystery meats?"

<Adriana> She wrinkled her nose back at him. "You know what? You have got to prove that." Then she grabbed his arm with hers. "You are my date today!"

<Christopher> "I'm in teach, I kinda wanna try some of the stuff they got around here."

<@Bobby> Bobby sputtered a little at that, then laughed. "Well okay! ...just don't tell Chuck. Or Lorna."

<Anna> Anna patted Bobby on the shoulder, "Good luck with that one, Bobby..." She grinned at him, "I'm gonna go look at the trees..." she wandered off.

<Darren> "Oh! Oh! Me," Darren waved a hand in the air, "the wife told me to bring her back dinner."

<Jay> "Totally! Noodles for all, right?" Jay decided sticking with Darren was probably better. He'd know how to fend people off. Seemed the Japanese really did like mutants, judging by the happy...very...happy looks he was getting.

<Adriana> "Oki!" She grinned widely at him. "Where to first, Bobby-kun?"

<@Bobby> Bobby again did a double take at Darren. "Say again?" He tapped his headset and waved at Anna. "Remember to stay in touch, babe!"

<Darren> "Sama," Darren corrected, "kun is for a boy the same age or younger then you."

<Jay> "Ah so stickin' with y'all, Gede." Jay muttered. "Jus' no orderin' me anythin' involvin' lesbians and octopusses. Octopi?"

<Anna> Anna turned and nodded then fell over. "Owie..." She sprang back up to a chorus of giggles and skipped over to the nearest tree.

<Darren> "Wife, my wife," Darren gave Bobby a mock-worried look, "maybe you should get your hearing checked dude."

<@Bobby> "Octopus is required dining, man!" He stopped, accidentally bumping Adriana, while he stared at Darren. "Oh, hearing's fine... I just think I must have been abducted by aliens and missed some time."

<Jay> "Not with lesbians wearin' dem on their heads." Jay muttered darkly, hands in jeans pockets as cherryblossom landed in his wings and hair.

<Darren> Darren took on a casual expression, "Oh ... must have forgotten to tell you dude ... Sel and I got married at Mardi Gras …"

<Adriana> "But sama sounds stupid...and it's always kun in the few animes I used to watch..." She put a finger on a chin and thought hard. "I'll go with chan! Bobby-chan!"

<Jay> "Papa Gede stalked me, if Ah remember."

<@Bobby> "Married?!" Bobby's voice went up an octave, earning him some pointed giggles from the school girls and a girl in cat ears.

<Darren> "... Chan is for a girl, Adriana, why not just call him sensei?"

<Christopher> "You're gettin some fans there Prof. Might wanna keep your voice down a little." Chris laughed a little.

<Anna> Anna really really wanted to climb the tree but she didn't think that would be a good idea so she settled for patting it. Nice tree.

<Darren> "Yeah ... married," Darren was finding it hard not to burst out laughing at Bobby's expression, "does this mean we get our own room now then?"

<@Bobby> "I could go for sensei," he nodded, distracted by the whole married thing. "Um... well... congrats? Why didn't you tell me, you bastard?!"

<Adriana> "But if I call him sensei, and we're on a date, isn't that kind of naughty?"

<Jay> Jay realised he was being stared at by a small girl, and smiled back nervously. The girl giggled. "Konichiwa einjeru!!" She jumped and clapped, staring at his wings and giggling.

<Darren> "Well it was a kinda spur of the moment thing ... didn't really think it was that important, what with Cairo and shit," Darren lied.

<@Bobby> "I don't have to worry about fans with Jaybird here," he laughed, then decided to humor Adriana and picked her up to give her a spin. "But I thought you wanted me to prove I was fun. Naughty's part of it, babe."

<Anna> Anna realised she was being watched and turned to smile at the guy looking at her. Considering her skin colour and her hair, she could blend right in... from the back anyway. "Trees are nice," She said to him, unsure if he even knew any english. He probably did though, they taught it in schools right?

<Christopher> "Careful there Jay they might try to steal you from us." He watched as the school girls crowded together whispering and giggling while staring right at Jay.

<Adriana> "Wheeeee!" Adriana giggled happily. "Faster!"

<@Bobby> So long as she wasn't siccing giant radioactive Japanese cockroaches on him, Bobby was cool with this. He gave her one more turn and set her down, smoothing down her hair and just making it worse. "Okay! Octopus balls anyone?"

<Anna> The guy nodded and asked if she was a mutant, pointing to the group of very obvious foriegners that she'd arrived with and indicating that he'd made that assumption already. Anna nodded, "Yep... wanna see?" She grinned at his nod and levitated herself up a couple of feet to a chorus of 'ooooohs'. She giggled.

<Darren> "Only if they come with complimentary lesbians," Darren snickered.

<Jay> Jay smiled at the girl, realising her parents were bowing to him. They did that as greeting, right? Hesitantly, he bowed back, and the man and woman looked at him with awe. He grinned, and on a whim gave the little girl a loose feather, winking before hurrying to catch up with the others.

<Adriana> She tried to stand steady and take a few steps, alas, the dizziness and weird Japanese sandals made her look like dancing the robot...badly.

<Jay> "Well, dat was odd." Jay muttered. "Darren, what does 'einjeru' mean?"

<Darren> "Angel," Darren translated, spearing an octopus ball with a chopstick and licking it experimentally.

<Jay> "..." Jay looked back over his shoulder. "...Oh." He blushed a little as he caught the eye of a group of girls and ducked behind a wing, in time to see Darren licking something slimy. "…"

<Adriana> When she finally had regained control over her five senses, Adriana smoothed out her hair again and then came over to Darren. "Can I have one octopus ball too?"

<Darren> Darren waved the chopstick at Jay, "Want one? They're lesbian free."

<Darren> "Sure thing kid," he passed the plate of balls over, "they're kinda chewy."

<Jay> "Uh...sure, try anythin' once." Jay picked up his own pair of chopsticks and picked one up, eyeing it before biting into it experimentally. "...Chewy."

<@Bobby> Bobby looked up from his ball. "Angel, huh? Somebody got a step up the evolutionary scale."

<Adriana> She picked one up with her fingers, not noticing the shocked looks from onlooking Japenese, and put it in her mouth. "Mmmm, salty."

<@Bobby> Bobby nearly choked, dropping his ball.

<Darren> "It's kinda like fish-flavoured inner bike tubing, huh?"

<Anna> Anna followed her new Japanese friend over to the food and inhaled deeply. It all smelled so nice! "Okay so what's good?" She looked around at all the selections, picking up a pair of chopsticks and pulling them apart. Her friend grabbed them from her and held them up to inspect then cheered. She'd split them right down the middle! That was lucky! Anna cheered too.

<Jay> Jay muttered and just kept his head down, though...he couldn't say he minded this sort of attention. 'Einjeru' was being bandied about a fair bit and 'tamashii' but...it wasn't in the same tones he was used to from back home. So long as no one else bowed to him, he'd be fine...right?

<@Bobby> Bobby recovered and noticed Anna, so he beeped her com between trying to chew the octopi bits. "Got your own date there, babe?"

<Adriana> "Aww, Bobby-sensei-chan, your ball dropped." She bent down to pick it up and threw it into the trash. Then she waggled a finger at him. "Don't go wasting your salty balls!"

<Anna> "I made a friend!" Anna replied to Bobby, "And I'm lucky! I'm having a good day!" she tried some offered noodle. "Mmmm I like this food too..."

<Darren> "Okay, seriously Bobby," Darren swallowed down his ball, "we did get married in a voodoo wedding, but it's not legally binding," he inspected the rest of the sea food.

<Jay> Jay finished off the ball, using his chopsticks to help himself to some serious noodle. "Hah, y'all found me drunk off absinthe an' all, an' Ah thought you were Papa Gede in dat getup."

<Darren> Darren snorted and projected his thoughts through the com towards Bobby, [She has to know what she's saying there dude ... seriously!]

<@Bobby> "There's a first time for everything," he snorted at Adriana.

<@Bobby> Dammit, he was losing balls left and right here!

<Darren> "Well yeah, that's the point that the groom looks like Gede and the bride looks like his wife, Sel got to wear a red veil."

<Adriana> "What are those called anyway, Darren? Did you say it already?"

<Darren> "What're what call, kid?"

<Anna> Anna was enjoying being shown around the festival by her new friend, trying all the yummy food, levitating them up over the crowds so they could see the dancing and the ladies in their nice kimonos.

<Adriana> "Your salty balls."

<Jay> "Yeah, Ah know dat. Livin' on d' banks of d' river, close enough to hear d' drums, you learn a few things." Like not pissing off the local houdan, Damien. Jay chuckled to himself and picked up a pot of noodles. "Alright, where to now? Ah mean, dere's food all over."

<Darren> Darren gave her a wide, slow grin, "Really want me to answer that?"

<Adriana> She smiled at him, slightly confused. "Yes, please?"

<Jay> "Ah like t' call 'em mine." Jay added to Darren's question.

<@Bobby> "Okay, noodle time. That's much safer. ...mostly." Bobby smirked at Darren and Jay. "Be nice, boys."

<Darren> " ... Takoyaki," Darren sighed, sometimes he was too nice.

<Darren> "And ew man ... not where the yaoi fangirls might hear you," Darren hissed.

<Jay> "Ah'm very nice, Bobby, y'all just never got a chance to see it." Jay gave Bobby a coy look from behind a wing before grinning and going back to shovelling noodles.

<@Bobby> This authority figure thing was kind of fun. He gave Darren a shit-eating grin and picked a pink petal out of his noodles.

<Adriana> "Ah, thanks." She gave Darren a bright smile and then followed her "date". "Wait Bobby-sensei-chan-kun, I want your noodles too!"

<Darren> Darren facepalmed, [She's totally just winding you up here man!]

<@Bobby> Bobby just handed her the bowl without comment from the peanut gallery. I'm so totally not even remotely sure what she's ever doing. I smile and nod.

<Darren> [I find it hard to believe anyone could be at this school for the length of time she has been and say those things completely innocently.]

<Jay> Jay had petals all down his wings and they were starting to itch. He waited for a lull in the crowds to flick out first one wing, then the other, clearing the flowers off him - then wished he hadn't as three women in kimonos shrieked and ran over to him, laughing and babbling. "Uh-guys-guys?!" He was pulled off to a stall despite his protests.

<Darren> Hey ... this one way channel of communication thing was kinda fun …

<@Bobby> Awww, I dunno, miracles can happen. "Hey, Jay has more fans!"

<Anna> Anna levitated herself and her friend to the roof of a building so they could watch the pretties and still sit down with their food. What a nice day.

<Darren> Where was Anna ... oh yeah, she'd probably be the only one here who might get it, [This is the voice of the Mysterons …]

<Adriana> She slurped the noodles happily. "Mmmmm..."

<Anna> Anna blinked at the voice then cracked up, she stood up on the roof to see where they were, "We know you can hear us, Earth-men?" She replied via the com.

<@Bobby> She knows her way around my noodle...

<Darren> [Ha! You totally got it! awesome!] Darren snickered.

<Jay> Jay was pushed onto a stool, immediately surrounded by...apparently reverentual people, ranging from children to a man with a massive silver moustache. "Uh...hi?"

<Darren> Darren realised he was being left behind in the noodle stakes and grabbed a box.

<Anna> "Of course I got it - that show was awesome! They need to show all the old episodes again.... Dammit I wanna watch that now, curse you!" She sat down again and apologised to her friend for the interruption, explaining that her friends were crazy people and then giggling at the fact that she of al people was saying that.

<@Bobby> He looked around and noticed an absence of red feathers. "Um, where's Jaybird?"

<Jay> Jay was lucky, in that they had a good grasp of english - and good taste in alcohol, apparently. From what he could gather, red was a very good colour, which he was cool with, and everyone thought he was some sort of powerful spirit come to grace their festival. Not so cool with.

<Darren> "Huh? Jay?" Darren looked around, "wonder if the yaoi girls got him ... hold on ..." he did a quick scan of the crowd, "oh, he's over there," he pointed with his chopsticks.

<@Bobby> Bobby beeped Jay's com. "You need a save, pretty boy?"

<Adriana> She finished her last noodles. "You know, we should do things like this more often. I always wanted to go to Brazil. They've got killer bees there."

<Jay> Nothing he said would dissuade them, and they ended up coercing him into a hurridly-modified red silk 'yakata' (which felt all the world like a dress) and gave him some sort of belt with a stick-thing attached (he didn't get to see what it was) and gave him a bottle of something that smelt really alcoholic.

<Jay> He tapped the intercom as they were putting the belt on. "Uh- no, no, Ah think Ah'm safe...um...Ah'll let y'all know..."

<@Bobby> "Roger, roger." Bobby snorted and shrugged, fetching some more noodles for himself. "So... trees."

<Darren> Darren patted Adriana on the head, "Next field trip we'll take you to Brazil, any interesting bugs here?"

<@Bobby> "Just so long as you tell the bugs not to kill us, sure." He slurped.

<Adriana> "Oh, they have really interesting wasps her. They are as big as your hand and they have salive that melts flesh. Oh, and they're poisonous!" She clapped her hands together excitedly and jumped up and down. Then she put a finger on her chin. "Uhmmm...

<Jay> Actually...the yakata wasn't so bad, and it was red. Finally Jay muttered something about 'having to get back to his friends' and managed to tear himself away from the family with many blessings and thanks, tearing it after the group and navigating by way of Darren's mohawk. He caught up, panting slightly. "Oh man...dat was weird."

<Adriana> Then she looked up again, all smiles. "Vespa mandarinia japonica, that's the name!"

<Darren> "Seriously? Why wasn't I informed of this!? That roc-" he paused when Jay reappeared "... nice dress."

<Anna> Anna waved at her new friend then jumped off the roof they were sat on to fetch more food for them both. He was saving their seat.

<Darren> Darren googled the name, then blinked, "... Holy shit ... think I could catch one to bring home for Sel as a souvenier?"

<Jay> Jay just shrugged. "It's silk, an' it's coverin' my torso, woulda thought y'd like it. Called a yaki...yoro...yakata or...somethin', dey gave it to me." He blushed, deciding to keep the whole 'spirit' thing to himself and hooking the flask on the belt, hand going to the stick-thing.

<Adriana> "I already asked Professor Xavier whether I could have a hive, but he said no."

<Darren> "I know what it is man, just fucking with you," he smirked, "so how come you go cool free stuff? I want cool free stuff."

<Darren> "Aww ... what a killjoy huh?"

<Jay> Jay shrugged, not wanting to explain it. "Any more noodles?"

<Adriana> "Yes...He also said no to my scorpion farm. I told him I could milk them for doctor McCoy, but he didn't think that was necessary." She made a pouty face now.

<Anna> Fetching some food, Anna lifted herself back onto the roof and sat down again, sharing with her new friend as they watched the dances.

<Darren> "Awww ... suck man," Darren gave her a sympathetic pat and offered her some more noodles, [This girl is almost as insane as Sel].

<Adriana> She nommed the noodles sullenly.

<Anna> "You guys should watch the dances," Anna told them through the coms, "They're amazing."

<Jay> Jay looked up at the trees - what had the family called them? 'Sakura'? - and decided the Japanese were very, very odd people. He grinned at Darren's voice. "Ah heard dere's dancin' somewhere." And more people were staring at him, and judging by the cat ears and general...oddness these were of the 'anime' variety of fans.

<@Bobby> Bobby finished off his noodles, staying quiet for once as he thought about why he was really here and how he was going to get away from the group to complete that mission. They should trade crazy tips. Have a crazy tea party on the lawn.

<Jay> "...Darren...why're dose girls starin' at me...?"

<@Bobby> "Because they want your dress. Or your ass." Bobby grinned.

<Adriana> "You should swoop one of them up and dance through the air with her. Make her day and give her something to brag about." She slurped her noodles again.

<Darren> [Crazy tea party would be awesome ... for some reason I'm thinking it would involve elephants ...] "Maybe both, you probably look like Geko-san from the Angel-geshunti or something."

<Jay> Jay edged closer to the others as the girls giggled and whispered. "Okay...Ah don't care how much dey love mutants, never comin' here again."

<Jay> He looked at Adriana as if she was mad. "Are you kiddin'? Ah'm tryin' not to be mobbed!"

<Darren> "Well, it's not like they can fly after you if you take off."

<Adriana> "Trust me, I'm a girl." *Sssssllllluuuurrrrrrrp*

<@Bobby> "It's not so bad dude..." Bobby looked over at the girls and grinned, shifting to ice to take their attention off Jay for a while.

<Jay> "Mebbe dey'd just mob d' girl Ah flew with..." Jay muttered consideringly, then breathed a sigh of relief and yoinked a pot of fried rice with shrimp as Bobby distracted people.

<Darren> Darren laughed at Bobby, "Oh? So we're showing solidarity with the obvious mutant?" He tipped his head to the side and shifted to his techno-oragnic form as he and Bobby drew in the fangirls.

<Anna> Anna was glad that her new friend's English was pretty good. Made conversation easier because her Japanese was terrible and almost non-existant. She told him about her mutation and that she was studying to be a doctor and she asked him what he wanted to do.

<@Bobby> "I could get used to this!" Bobby gestured for one of the girls to come over, moving in front of Jay so he could eat. He formed a mini cherry tree in the palm of his hand and grinned at the high-pitched giggles. Oh yeah. He was the man.

<Jay> Jay sighed happily as the girls flocked to the other boys, left in peace to eat his food. "Mesi, guys. Remind me t' give y'all a personal thanks later."

<Adriana> *Ssssssslllluuuuurrrrrrp*

<Darren> Darren chuckled, holding an arm above his head and shooting little blasts up into the sky, "Totally!"

<Jay> "See, Ah'd be totally alright if dere were any cute Japanese guys to impress, y' know? But dere ain't. Just girls. Lots an' lots of-hellooooo..." Jay paused in his rant when he realised he was being regarded with interest - by a cute Japanese guy. "Um. Hi?"

<@Bobby> Bobby still wasn't sure how far he could press his powers, but he did well enough to impress the natives, half listening to Jay behind him.

<Jay> Turned out this one was quite good at English too. And was also one of those 'yaoi' fans Darren had told him about. And had overheard his rant about there being no guys to impress. And wanted to know if he could...you know...actually fly. Jay grinned.

<Darren> Darren morphed his arm into a scythe-like blade and he heard a few yells of 'Prototype!' "Yeah, I love that game too!" He shifted into the protaganist of the game to many ooohs.

<Adriana> *Sssslllllluuuurrrr....p* Adriana had finally finished her bowl of noodles and now walked up to Bobby. "Are you flirting with girls while on a date with me, Bobby-sensei-chan-kun-sama?"

<Darren> "Any requests? I can totally shift anything you know ... just no anime characters, okay," he added to the audiable disapointment of some crowd members.

<@Bobby> "Can't help myself, babe." He grabbed Adriana and dipped her, now that Darren was taking up the bulk of the attention. "You can always impress them too with your powers... just don't scare them."

<Jay> Jay glanced at the guys busy with attention-grabbing and set his half-eaten pot on a nearby table. "Wanna find out?" He smirked. The guy nodded, and he wrapped his arms around him, pushing up into the air easily, the guy clinging to him as he gained height quickly.

<Adriana> "So...no cockroach ballet?"

<Anna> Anna was having fun making the food orbit her and her new friend while they tried to decide what to eat next. Like a mini floating sushi bar.

<@Bobby> "Probably not, babe. Think of cute fluffy bugs." He noticed movement from the corner of his eye and looked up at Jay and -- was that a dude? -- lifting off. He turned to comment to Darren and froze, mouth open.

<Darren> Darren flipped his blond pigtail over his shoulder, "What?"

<Adriana> "Oh well." She concentrated a moment and then a whole legion of butterflies started to close in on them, dancing around Darren.

<@Bobby> "I really wish I had a camera. That's excellent blackmail material." Bobby applauded the butterflies.

<Darren> "Pffft," Darren waved a white gloved had at Adriana, "she's the one with the butterflies," he said before posing with another group for a photo.

<Adriana> "We could ask one of the onlookers to load the pictures up in the internet? Or make a small movie for youtube." She let a few more butterflies dance around Darren. "I'm kind of waiting for a transformation scene with gratifying panty flash."

<@Bobby> "Please, no." Bobby made a pained face at that mental image.

<Darren> "I think if I did that I'd give Bobby a complex," Darren grinned, inwardly twitching at the mutters of 'futa'.

<Adriana> "I bet you'd look cute in panties."

<Darren> "Where'd Jay go anyway, I totally wanna see what he'd do if I told him to touch my tits, he'd probably flail."

<Adriana> "You have nice boobs."

<Darren> "Thank you, if you're gonna be a girl, might as well be a hot one ... though it's wierd to have Bobby that much taller then me."

<@Bobby> "Up, up and away with some yaoi boy," Bobby said, gesturing upward. He blinked at Adriana. Think we discovered why she didn't get the ball jokes.

<Darren> "Ahhh ... he'll probably be a while then," Darren shrugged, [Ahhh ... yummy, maybe I can tempt her into a lesbian threesome with Sel when we get home, huh?]

<@Bobby> Bobby was torn on whether that was hot or disturbing.

<Darren> [If so I'll tape it for you.]

<@Bobby> Thanks? That's a new level of hentai there...

<Darren> Darren burst out laughing ... well, more giggling given the form he was in and got some strange looks, "Oh uuuh ... sorry, just remembered a funny joke …"

<@Bobby> Now fully reminded he didn't need another encounter with a man in a woman's body on his resume, Bobby decided he needed some more noodles.

<Jay> A group not far from the show-offs suddenly started shouting, pointing up at the sky, a circle clearing rapidly as a shape plummeted from the sky. Whooping could faintly be heard as it got closer. Hey, the guy had said he wanted an entrance for his friends to remember.

<Jay> Jay's wings flicked open at the last moment and he soured over the heads of the crowd, safely depositing his new-found friend into the arms of the girls he'd been with, wheeling back up into the sky with a barrel-roll and a whoop.

<@Bobby> Bobby promptly choked on his noodles and pointed himself, shifting back to ice... then back to flesh. "Show off."

<Jay> A few seconds later, he landed, grinning from ear to ear and panting, unbound hair distinctly dishevelled and straightening the yakata and the belt. He cleared his throat, still grinning. "Hi."

<Anna> Anna rolled her eyes at Jay's showing off, shaking her head. "And yet the guy complains about all the attention he gets... people should make up their minds..." She muttered to her new friend, he laughed.

<Adriana> *Ssssssllllluuuurrrrrrp* Adriana had found new noodles and still let her butterflies flutter around.

<Jay> Jay raked his hands through his hair, putting it back up. "Hey...y'all manage to lose Darren or somethin'?" He started looking around for the mohawk, frowning, as he picked up his rice pot again.

<@Bobby> "Oh... he's around..." Bobby just smiled innocently and ate his noodles.

<Darren> Oooh ... Jay was back, Darren waved off the last picture-takers and snuck up behind his friend and wrapping his arms around his chest, white gloved hands going up his chest, " Hey einjeru ..." he purred.

<@Bobby> Oh, this should be good. Bobby slurped. Dinner and a show.

<Jay> Jay froze, eyes going down to the hands on his chest, something about the inflection in the voice bugging him but the oh god there's boobs on my back and a girl is HUGGING ME-

<Jay> He actually squeaked, staring at Bobby helplessly, wings wanting to flare. "Gettitoff!!"

<@Bobby> "You've always wanted to get him off, so there's your chance, dude." Bobby just kept smiling.

<Darren> Darren cackled.

<Jay> "...Him...?" Jay blinked, before it finally clicked and he went as red as his wings. "Darren fuckin' Kent Ah'm gonna fuckin' kill y'all!"

<Darren> Darren cackled again, leant up and quickly licked Jay's face before letting him go, jumping back and turning into his techno-organic form and leaping into the air so he'd be out of the way of any immediate retribution.

<@Bobby> "Ahh, now that's entertainment." He considered a noodle before scarfing it. "Slightly disturbing entertainment, but entertainment."

<Darren> "Twin Peaks' got nothing on me man!"

<Jay> Jay froze, eye twitching slightly. "...Oh man, Ah dunno whether t' be turned on or sick..." Fuck that, man was gonna die. He pushed up into the air after him, wings mashing air. "Gede get y're ass back here you son of a bitch!" He laughed, chasing after him.

<@Bobby> "Right there with you on that one, Jaybird." Bobby just continued to eat his noodles, smiling at Adriana.

<Darren> "Rape! Raaaaaaape!" Darren howled with laughter as he sped off, just above head height of the crowd, drawing a lot of oohs thanks to his rocket boot power.

<Darren> Though ... the fact that people were now calling him 'astro-boy' made him twitch inwardly.

<Anna> Anna watched the two guys zoom over her head and nommed her food. "Told ya they were crazy...."
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

*snort* fun one guys...

....:shifty "REAL" reason Bobby was there? :shifty:shifty
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone