3/1 Instance: Ugly Duckling in Swan Clothing

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Timeline: After Customer Service

Monet: Monet perched on the edge of her vanity and watched the bathroom door with one eyebrow arched. "Are you even pretending to know how to put that on?"

Noriko: "Nope," Nori answered, watching the dress in the bag on the door as if it was going to bite her. "Ain't sure if it's supposed to fit someone over the age of nine."

Monet: Monet rolled her eyes and finally went over and opened the door. "it will fit. i promise."

Noriko: "Says you, I'm not sure my inides can rearrange that much."

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow and looked her over, "Petite, you are smaller than i am. Put it on."

Noriko: Nori huffed once, and pulled off her shirt to put the thing on. She wasn't wearing a bra; they were uncomfortable and mostly pointless as far as she could tell, though she had a slightly fuller figure than most asian girls. The skirt was easy enough to handle; it stayed mostly open on one side anyway, but the top... "You gotta tell me how this thing goes on first..."

Monet: Monet helped her adjust the skirt some and then took the corset top, untying it. "Hold your arms up." She wrapped the corset around her torso, "Now hold this so i can properly fit it to you."

Noriko: Noti held the corset up, though a glance in the mirror showed a lot of skin still not covered by it.

Noriko: "Don't squish me, 'kay?"

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow and relaced the top loosely, then walked her to the open door, "Put your hands on that and put enough pressure to hold yourself still."

Noriko: That didn't sound ominous at all, no. Noriko obeyed the instruction, though she coughed with the very unexpected sensation of the corset tightening around her. "Uh, yeah, squeezing my boobs a little hard there, Monet..."

Hector: Hec let himself into Monet's room, not really worried about anything at this point of day. He was pleasantly 'sedated' and in a talkative mood. "Olly olly oxen free..." He walked in and his eye was caught on the Monet dressing, or undressing, the new girl he'd braught home. "Oh ho! Hey there, I shoulda brung popcorn."

Monet: Monet loosened and then re-tightened in an area, not even sparing a glance for Hector, "What do you want, Hector?"

Noriko: Noriko...just turned her face to the other side of the door, hearing Hector. After the growling out of his girlfriend on the roof of the hotel in New Orleans, she wasn't too keen on him seeing her half-naked. Might translate badly, especially if he was stoned. "Dude, you don't knock?"

Hector: He smirked, "No. Might miss out on primo opportunities." He walked over slowly and carefully, making sure not to trip, and pulled one of the desk chairs over. He took a seat where he could see a full view of the goings on. "So... Do I get a rewind or fast forward button?"

Hector: "I'm just bored. And killing time, before I go to work. Figured you are fairly entertaining. So here I am." He babbled on a little more, finally remembering the first question.

Monet: Monet scoffed, "Of course he doesn't knock. So it's a good thing i've never noticed him coming in while invisible. i'm always prepared." She pulled a bit hard at one part. "And your breasts should be squeezed rather tight."

Hector: "Yeah huh, she has never noticed." He grinned and gave a good natured wink. "You know Monet, so girls like them squeezed gently instead... Cain't always go hard and rough."

Monet: "i'm going on the assumption that she does not want the corset to fall off or for her assets to fall out."

Noriko: Noriko couldn't help the laugh at that. "Yeah, those'd be nice," she managed, taking a good deep breath before Monet did up the part around her lower ribs so she'd be able to breathe. "And you're sure there wasn't another part to this you didn't forget to tell me about?"

Monet: "Non. is there something you're curious about?"

Hector: "Uh huh, lots." He smirked, "Chance of a wardrobe malfunction is up there on the list."

Noriko: "Just making sure I'm supposed to feel this naked when I've got the whole thing on." Nori recalled the kimono-style dress Monet had vetoed, and wondered if she wouldn't find one similar she'd approve of.

Monet: "Considering how you let yourself get taken over by clothing that is much too large for your frame, oui."

Noriko: "Hey, the only thing that big was the coat," she said over her shoulder, though she lost her breath at the next tug. "And you fixed that." A pea coat fit much tighter to her, and flared to just past her hips.

Hector: "Hey, should be thanking her, at least I know fo sho you a girl now. When I drugged you back here wasn't entirely all that certain." He joked, his voice light as he ribbed her.

Noriko: "What was your first clue?" It wasn't like she tried to hide it; it just made things easier on her if she didn't advertise. Fewer guys tried to shove lumps in coats up against the nearest wall.

Monet: "Hector, sober up enough to talk properly or i will sober you up painfully."

Hector: "Yeah yeah yeah..." He waved her off, "Think it was the strategic placement of padding when I carried ya." He grinned, "Well, that and the hair. But ya never know sometimes...."

Noriko: Noriko stuck her tongue out at Hector, waiting for the rest of the corset to be done up. Maybe should have gotten a size up... "So, what am I supposed to wear this to again?"

Monet: Monet pulled it tight, "Hector, your finger would be helpful." She looked at Noriko, "it never hurts to have something in your closet just in case."

Hector: "That one's just too easy..." He shook his head with a smile, got up and walked over, "Where ya want me to stick it?" He held up his hand in almost the vulcan wave with his ring finger held down.

Noriko: Noriko raised an eyebrow and answered him in Japanese, and even if he didn't understand the words, the tone ought to have been enough to clue him in. "Is the next lesson how to sit down properly in it?"

Monet: Monet stifled a laugh and shook her head, "You do know i speak Japanese, hai?" She tapped the string with her thumb where she wanted Hector to put his finger. "Hold this down."

Hector: Hec placed his finger where she wanted him, and debated on finding out how fast he could unravel it, and the wondered breifly if Monet had heard that. "Next lesson should be bending over. Gotta learn to move before you take a brake and sit." He offered.

Noriko: "Do now," Nori said back at Monet, after only a moment's pause. "But do you disagree with me?"

Monet: Monet snorted delicately, "Non. i do agree with you." She tied the bow around Hector's finger tightly, "Don't think it again, Hector."

Hector: "Aww.... Just cause I think it don't mean I'm going to do it...." He paused, "Well, not everytime..." He shrugged his shoulder and slipped his finger out as the knot got tight, before he the blood got completely cut off and went back to his seat to watch the proceedings.

Noriko: Noriko sucked in a breath at the tight knot snugging into her back. "Right. So now you've got me in this thing...now what?"

Hector: "I could think of a few things..." He trailled off before he got slapped and just sat there with a smug smile.

Monet: Monet slapped him mentally, but made sure to keep it very light, more like a slap on a wrist than a backhand to the face. "Now straighten up and see how you feel. And from there, slip on the heels that go with it and walk across the room a few times."

Hector: He blinked hard and his eyes went wide at the slap. "Hey! Not nice..." He mock wimpered, shook his head, and then started to forget it happened. "If I'da know there was gonna be a show I'da brought some ones..." He grinned again and rolled his chair back to give them space to walk.

Noriko: She straightened up, taking an experimental few breaths and skimming her hands down the corset molded to her torso. "Feels strange. I'm not used to such...tight stuff," she said, trying to walk normally in it. The boning kept her hips from swinging quite as much as they normally did, which made things awkward.

Monet: "But it feels nice, oui?" She crossed her arms as she watched Noriko move carefully. "Do not think about the movements, Noriko. Thinking about them is what will make you lose ground."

Hector: He snickered at her not being used to tight stuff, and then caught himself else he was mentally slapped again. He'd have invisibled his brain so she couldn't, but he didnt feel like doing that much precise work atm. "Yeah... and she'll know if you're thinkin too much." He nodded sagely.

Noriko: "Yeah, yeah," Nori muttered, closing her eyes to shut everything out, at least for a second. Not paying attention to what she was doing did not come naturally to her, and it was difficult, but once she relaxed the slight floating motion came easier.

Monet: Monet smirked a slight bit and went to perch on the edge of the desk next to Hector, "Pull your shoulders back just a touch and lift your chin, darling."

Hector: He did so, "Alright... but calling me darling is just a touch on the odd side, even for you..." He said evenly and then grinned.

Noriko: Nori let out a slow exhale and stood up tall, gaining a good half inch in height as she did and pulled her shoulders back.

Monet: "Mais belle! How do you feel?" She ignored Hector aside from a small kick to the shin.

Hector: "It is nice..." He agreed and swivled his chair so he legs were away from Monet. He leaned back and whispered up to her, "So... She your pet project?" He grinned.

Noriko: "I can still hear you," Noriko muttered at Hector. "So shut it." She stepped into the shoes Monet had gotten her, pretty tall pencil heels with straps around her ankles. "Like I'm gonna fall..." She wobbled on the thin heels before she caught herself against the wall.

Monet: Monet made no move to help steady the girl as she wobbled on the heels, arching an eyebrow when she caught herself. "Tres bien." She looked down at Hector, "i have to keep myself occupied somehow, oui?"

Hector: "Agreed." He smirked and looked back to Nori. "Love the site of chicks in heels. Makes the ass look amazing." He decided since she could hear him, no sense talking softly or filtering anymore. "Need help let me know, I'm not doing much of anything lately sides work."

Monet: "Are you able to allieviate my sexual tension, Hector? Non. So be quiet."

Noriko: Nori snorted softly, and took a few tentative steps with the shoes, finding it easier to work with both them and the corset than with either separately. "Okay...better. How am I looking?"

Monet: "Magnifique. Go look in the mirror and tell us what you see. Be honest."

Hector: Hec thought about what Monet had said for a moment, serriously considering it before shaking his head a little. He said nothing as he started to loose his pleasant high and got lost in a quick stream of concious as he watched Nori walk around.

Monet: Monet looked down at Hector and arched an eyebrow. He was actually being quiet.

Noriko: She stopped in front of the full-length mirror and looked at herself. "Me. In a dress." She thought back to Japan, wearing pretty kimonos her mother had, just for fun. Or making up silly and outlandish outfits to hang out at Harajuku Station. "Not like anything I've ever worn."

Hector: He watched Nori infront of the mirror, "Now spin a bit..." He directed, his heart not really in it all of a sudden.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow at the lack of enthusiasm from Hector. She looked back at Noriko. "Oui. But look closer than that."

Hector: He shrugged.

Noriko: "There isn't anything closer than that." Not that she was going to admit to Monet... A junkie, all dolled up and in pretty shoes and crap. Still just a runaway kid, hooked on druga 'cause she's a freak. Whatever the other two might be able to hear of her thoughts wasn't pretty.

Monet: She arched an eyebrow at Noriko this time. "Oui. if you choose to think so." She left it open as to whether or not she meant about the spoken words or the mental ones. "You are becoming a woman, Noriko. Look in the mirror again. Do you see the woman we do?"

Hector: He pretended he was looking closer, "Starting to see a bit of woman in there... least a lot less of the street rat. Though nice mix of the two is nice as well, nothing like taking a fancy bit a clothes like that and takin'em a bit on the trashy side." He smirked.

Monet: "if either of you does that to that dress i will have you both drawn and quartered."

Noriko: She didn't really know if she saw a woman or not. It was just her reflection, and she was the same girl, just dressed up. "I don't know. It looks like the same me. Just...in a different outfit." Something she probably didn't belong in anyway. When was she ever going to a formal event? You had to know powerful people for that.

Monet: "Non." She frowned, "Stop hunching your shoulders. Pay attention to your posture."

Hector: "They say the outfit makes the man, " He shrugged, "but, think I'm going to go have some happy fun time." He stood up and gave them a small wave, "Later ladies.", as he headed for the door.

Monet: "Despedida, Hector."

Monet: ((Span ish: Farewell))
Hector: He nodded and left to go get to work.

Noriko: Nori turned around as soon as Hector left, away from the mirror to take the outfit off. She wanted to be back in normal clothes. It felt weird to be thinking about shooting up when she was in different clothes. "Help me out of this thing."

Monet: "Non." Monet crossed her arms and just watched her calmly. "You do not retreat from things because they make you uncomfortable. You learn to adapt to what it is until it is no longer uncomfortable, or perhaps even, comfortable. You are not in pain. You need to stay in that dress for a while longer yet."

Noriko: "Not interested in arguing with you. If you're not going to help me out of this I'll get out of it myself." Nori reached back and blindly searched for the knot in the corset strings; she wasn't in the mood to keep walking around the room like a pet.

Monet: "That is your own prerogative." Monet moved to her vanity and sat down to brush her hair, "i'm going out tonight. You'll have the room to yourself unless Jubilation decides to grace us with her presence."

Noriko: Nori sat down on her bed, unable to get the knotted string undone without being able to see it. "Where are you going?"

Monet: Monet gave her a mental slap on the wrist like she had for Hector, "Do not speak or think ill of yourself. That is a rule you should remember." She finished brushing her hair and stood to pick out another outfit for when she went out. "i'm not entirely sure at the moment. i might drag Jason somewhere. Or perhaps Eddie." She got a slow, evil grin, "Oh yes, i think Eddie..."

Noriko: She flinched at the mental slap, and laid back with a small sigh. "Easier said than done, Mistress," she muttered. Monet was starting to feel a lot like a domme right about now.

Monet: Monet smirked, "Mmm. Have you been talking to Jason, ma petite?" She pulled out an outfit, frowned, and put it back. "And oui, i understand that, but you will do it anyway."

Noriko: She rolled her eyes, and got up--with some difficulty in the stiff corset--and came over to where Monet was looking at outfits. "That one," she said, raising an arm to point out a particular cream-to-cocoa blend shirt and slacks. "It'd go with your complexion." Wow. Picking out clothes for other people wasn't soemthing she'd done since childhood...

Monet: Monet looked over her shoulder at Noriko and arched an eyebrow, "Oui, that was one of the reasons i purchased it." She looked back at the outfit and pulled it out along with an eggplant purple cocktail dress. She turned to face her and held one up to herself and then the other, "Should i force him to take me dancing," the dress, "Or to the movie theater," the sweater and slacks.

Noriko: "You force people to take you dancing?" she echoed. It wasn't like she'd been planning to go with her, but..that nixed even any small posibility. "Dunno. Probably the movie. It's crappy weather."

Monet: "Non. i order and they do it." She moved to her full length mirror and swapped out the outfits again. "Crappy, as you put it, does not keep someone from going dancing."

Noriko: "Getting there in something that bare would be a real bitch."

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow and smirked, "Darling, have you never heard of fur coats?"

Noriko: Nori blinked. "Heard, yeh. Seen 'em. Haven't worn one." She mostly didn't like the static; it sort of exacerbated her problem.

Monet: "Then it would not be a 'real bitch'. i was raised at black tie affairs. And i'm not exactly fond of long sleeved formal dresses for myself. i know how to keep warm."

Noriko: "Suit yourself. If you wanna go dance, dance," Noriko said, working her way out of the corset. She was going to change and go out herself, but for a completely different reason. Which merited different clothes.

Monet: "Do not over dose in our room." She put both outfits back and picked out a pair of designer jeans and a form fitting, low cut shirt. Monet looked over her shoes and picked her black stiletto boots. "That is something i refuse to clean up."

Noriko: "Not planning to OD at all. Chill." Shed never had someone tell her that, though.

Monet: "Those are things you do not plan unless you're trying for suicide. You may hate yourself, but not that badly. Not at the moment." She began to change and arched an eyebrow, "Chill? Ma petite, i am entirely calm."

Noriko: "You know you ound like some sort of French....vampire or something, with the 'ma petite' thing, yeah?" Noriko wasn't actually planning to try an overdose; she just hadn't really been in the mindset to talk that much about herself or her family and the idea of doing so more without the drugs as at least a safety net bothered her.

Monet: "i cannot say that i've ever been compared to a vampire before... But, i would imagine they are quite frank and as malicious as i. if they were real."

Noriko: "Bet." She wriggledd out of the bodice, and skirt, completely unashamed of being mostly naked but for underwear; it was Monet, they shared a room nd were both big girls. "I was going for cold and bloodsucking," she said lightly.

Monet: Monet smirked as she zipped her jeans, "Darling, it's not blood that i suck."
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

hmm... so what does she suck? LOL

And Hec better be glad Hepz ain't the jealous kind. ;)

Fun read you three!
:hepz :kitty