3/12 Instance: From Japan With Love

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Insanely backdated March 4 after Takoyaki Hentai

<Bobby> Bobby closed the locker and looked in the mirror one last time before he turned off the jet's cloak long enough to jog down the ramp. He had about two hours, so hopefully just getting there wouldn't be too hard.

<Darren> Darren watched from his perch in a nearby cheery tree, frowning a little, he'd known as soon as Bobby had activated the jet and was wondering what his 'teacher' was up to.

<Darren> The real dilemma was, however, did he tail him like a professional SHIELD agent ... or did he drop out of the sky behind him and shit him up ... hmmm .. choices, choices …

<Bobby> The problem with having an illegal jet, even an invisible illegal jet, was that you had to park it in some fairly inconvenient places. Teleportation would be handy about now, but... he just wasn't sure about that. Plus he needed his tux. So, ice slide it was.

<Bobby> He zipped along the edge of the open countryside and parkland, managing to keep mostly out of sight until he reached the city, where he at least was smart enough to have a taxi waiting. The driver greeted him in broken English as he smiled nervously and again checked his reflection in the guy's rear-view mirror.

<Darren> "Dude ... that looks like fun ..." Darren wating till Bobby was just out of hearing range before flying after him, following the icey skate road. He perched, bird-like on top of a neon sign as he watched Bobby get into a taxi and it drove off, "Oooh ... this is looking decidedly shifty, maybe he's going to a lady-boy show ... do they have them in Japan or is that just Thailand?"

<Darren> "... Why am I talking to myself this much? Too much exposure to Wade man, seriously," Darren muttered as he tailed the taxi.

<Bobby> The guy's English was better than his Japanese, which pretty much consisted of anime terms and 'konichiwa.' Money talked, however, and Xavier had made sure he had plenty of that, so the driver had no problems waiting for him. Bobby thanked the man and closed the door, walking up the block and around the corner to find himself at the front doors of the Tokyo branch of the Hellfire Club.

<Darren> "One man, alone, betrayed by the country he loves ... man, I love that movie," Darren muttered to himself as he watched Bobby, hmmm ... he recognised some of those symbols ... the Japanese branch of the Club? Curiouser and curiouser ... the question was had he remembered his membership card?

<Darren> A quick pat down revealed that yes, he had, and he dropped down to street level, shifting his clothes to his pinstripe suit and waited for Bobby to go in.

<Bobby> He was expected, which was part of the plan, but it still half surprised him that it worked. Bobby had never felt so much like a secret agent. Too bad he was too nervous to enjoy it.

<Darren> Darren watched Bobby go in with no issue ... hmm ... he knew Bobby wasn't a member. Darren made his way to the front doors and grinned at the doorman, flashing his card and getting a bow in return as he entered ... now which way had Bobby gone?

<Bobby> The Hellfire Club back home was tame compared to this one, but he was happy to take a drink from a scantily clad waitress and wait in his appointed spot. Bobby downed half the drink in one swallow, hiding a wince, and wondered who Shaw's contact was going to be. He scanned the crowd, returning a wicked smile from a woman who made Selene look like an angel.

<Darren> "... Wow ..." Was all Darren could say as he survayed the room, followed shortly by, "I need to bring Sel here..." and there was Bobby! Darren quickly ducked into the shadow of a pillar to spy on his friend ... guy looked a little lost ... well, a lot lost ... or maybe that was just fear?

<Bobby> Alcohol was his friend. Bobby relaxed a little, realizing he probably looked like he didn't belong right now. Downing the rest of his drink, he went to the bar and ordered another, cowboying up a little.

<Darren> There was someone else lurking in the shadow and Darren turned to apologise ... and his mouth dropped open ... "Whuuu-whuuuu?" He quickly backed out of the shadow, gaping like a fish ... holy shit!

<Bobby> He put on a cocky smirk and lazily took in his surroundings again. Yeah. This wasn't bad. And that woman was totally topless. Wicked.

<Darren> "I ... I think I just figured out how I can get banned off 4chan ..." Darren babbled, looking around the room and swearing, Bobby was looking right in this direction, way to go Kent! and he quickly dove into a (thankfully) free shadow, hoping the guy hadn't spotted him.

<Darren> "Some fucking SHIELD agent you are, man," Darren grumbled to himself, then realised what he was doing, "... fucking Wade …"

<Claudine> A finger tapped on Bobby's shoulder. "I take it New York isn't quite as appealing?" The woman behind him smiled.

<Bobby> His heart jumped in his chest, but Bobby managed to keep the surprise off his face. Well, that was easy... "Well, I will admit, the charms of this branch are on more obvious display." Bobby turned to the woman with a wider smirk. Easy, and easy on the eyes. But sadly not topless. "Can I get you a drink?"

<Darren> "Oooh ... who's the babe?" Darren peered around the column, thankfully it didn't look like he'd been spotted, and waved a nice waitress lady over for a drink as he spied.

<Claudine> "We consider it foolish to keep the charm of our company hidden. We enjoy our time a good deal more this way." She explained, motioning to the other club-goers. "I'm sure it would be rude for me to say no." She nodded, smirking back and turning to the bar.

<Bobby> Bobby called over the waiter, placing her preferred order. "It might be rude for me to ask your name, given the circumstances, but it might make our time together more enjoyable." He figured she knew his name, but he introduced himself anyway, offering his hand. He wasn't sure how this whole thing was supposed to go...

<Darren> Darren looked at the tray, okay ... this being Japan he didn't want to analise the drinks too much and settled for some vodka, drinking it and puling a face, "Bleh, don't suppose you've got any beer?"

<Darren> The happy, pert and nearly naked lady nodded and disappeared, reappearing a moment later with a bottle of bud balanced on her tray, "You are a divine angel," Darren said with a smile, shoving a generous tip down her thong and patting her ass as she went by, he'd been to the New York branch enough times with Sel to know what the done thing was.

<Claudine> Claudine accepted the drink, but not the hand. "Yes, I know who you are, and while you might think you'd enjoy knowing my name..." She took a drink and gave him the once over, moving a little closer. "Anonymity is so tempting, yes? Makes for less guilt in the morning."

<Bobby> Bobby felt himself turning red and kicked on his personal AC for a split second. While she wasn't topless, she was close. He kept his eyes on her face, with effort. "Whatever would I have to feel guilty about?" He worked on retaining his cool and his smirk.

<Darren> Darren took a pull on the beer and wiped his mouth on his sleeve automatically, he could hear everything that was being said thanks to his mutation, "Ooooh ... things are starting to sound a little sexy ... gaaah!" He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, Internal monologue! Not external you noob! He was starting to worry maybe Wade had put something in the water like in that movie that made everyone crazy ....

<Claudine> She matched his smirk and took a tiny sip of her drink, closing in for the kill.

<Darren> Darren peered around the pillar again, her hormone and pheromone level had just gotten ... interesting ... just what the hell was going on here?

<Bobby> "Wha-" Bobby cut off, very nearly spilling his drink as the woman closed in, her mouth on his neck and her hand creeping under his jacket and down. Bad touch! Bad touch! Well... not bad, but bad! He swallowed hard and opened his mouth to protest before she shushed him.

<Claudine> "Aww, new at this, are you?" she whispered in his ear, pressing closer. "Just relax."

<Darren> "Oh my fucking God!" Darren blurted out before he could stop himself, spewing the mouthful of beer he'd just taken across the club (luckily they didn't seem to mind which ... worried him, worried him a lot actually).

<Bobby> Bobby knew that voice, and it was enough to break the spell. He stiffened and looked toward the source. "Oh my God," he echoed.

<Darren> Darren realised that Bobby was looking right at him ... epic spy FAIL and he grinned nervously. "Heya dude, didn't expect to see you here uhhh ... I'm just ... looking for those lesbians who wear octopi on their heads and ... uhh ... thought this would be the ... y'know ... best place to look?" Epic lie fail too ...

<Claudine> She gave a sigh and withdrew her hand, sliding back from him to gaze at the punk. She took a sip of her drink, a laugh playing about the corners of her eyes and lips. "Perhaps some other time then, Mr. Drake."

<Bobby> "D-d-darren?!" Bobby wasn't capable of much more than that, but realized he was in deep shit. You blew it! Fuck, Drake! He started after the woman, grabbing her arm. "Wait-" At her warning glare he let go and she walked away.

<Darren> Once the woman was gone Darren sidled over to Bobby, "Dude! What the fuck!?" he hissed, "she had her hand down your freakin' pants!"

<Bobby> "What the fuck are you doing here? You should be with the others!" Bobby rounded on Darren.

<Darren> "I saw you sneaking off and I wondered what the fuck you were doing," Darren waved his hand in the direction the woman had gone, "dude, you're just fucking lucky I can do what I can do, otherwise from what I saw with just my eyes I would have laid you out on Lorna's behalf …"

<Bobby> "You think maybe I was sneaking off for a good reason?" Bobby ran his hand through his hair and cursed again, finishing off his drink and since the bartender was already staring at him, barked an order for another. "Fuck..."

<Darren> "Yeah, and I wanted to know what that reason was, I didn't expect to watch my best friend get molested by strange women in even stranger bars, so sue dude," Darren sighed and finished off his beer, "so what clandestine little faculty objective have I screwed up then?" he sighed.

<Bobby> "She was a messenger. I missed the message." Bobby turned back to the bar, bracing his elbows on it to contemplate his drink. Fuck! He had no idea what to do now...

<Darren> "Shit ..." Darren rubbed his hand across the shaved portion of his head, "soo ... how many months of detention do I have to look forwards too?" he asked, feeling kinda guilty.

<Bobby> He sighed and downed half the glass. "Just... forget it. Forget you were here, forget you saw me..." Bobby looked up at Darren with a panicky expression. "Especially forget you saw a woman with her hand down my pants."

<Darren> Darren snorted despite the seriousness, "I don't think I'd ever be able to forget your rabbit in the headlights expression when she did it though dude, but Lorna won't find out from me, okay?"

<Bobby> Bobby wasn't sure why he was offended, but he was. "....wasn't that bad."

<Darren> "Were you looking in a mirror at the time? Trust me dude, it was hilarious," Darren grinned.

<Bobby> "She... took me off guard." He shifted uncomfortably and froze, eyes widening a little. Something felt... extra... down there. "I... have to pee. Be right back."

<Darren> "Uh ... sure?" Darren watched Bobby limp off, raising an eyebrow at the slightly hunched back, Wierd ... he's not giving the sort of read-outs your expect from a guy with a boner ... unless it's a thingy with his mutation ... Bobby with a boner? Ewwwww! He pulled a face and rubbed at his eyes, Oh ewwwwww man! Brain bleach time! Gah!

<Bobby> Bobby returned moments later and looked around the room one more time for his mysterious visitor. She was gone, but she'd left him a gift. He returned to his place with Darren and downed the rest of his drink, smacking Darren on the shoulder with a big grin. "Much better. Want another drink? You look a little green. Or y'know, yellow... black... Beelike..."

<Darren> Darren put his head to one side and just looked at Bobby ... why the fuck was he so cheerful now? "... Do I even want to know what they've got in the bathrooms here dude? But, I never turn down a free beer if you're offering."

<Bobby> "They have little scented soaps." He just grinned and ordered them another round. After all, his first assignment as Double-O-Drake was a rousing success, papercuts aside. Bobby clinked his glass against Darren's. "Held by naked women."

<Darren> "Riiiight, does she hold anything else ... or have an octopus on her head?" Darren asked as his glass was clinked, hey ... you never asked, you never got told right?

<Bobby> "Oh, there were tentacles." Bobby just nodded and innocently drank.

<Darren> "Fhtagn!" Darren grinned, "Sel asked me to bring her back some hentai."

<Bobby> "Well... if you can fit her in your carryon..."

<Darren> "Now, do I, or do I not make a racist joke here?" Darren wondered out loud.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

:shifty dun dun duuuuuuun.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

wait wooooah did bobby get a paper cut on his..... you know what I really don't wanna know >_< *gets some brain bleach for myself as well as darren*
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

hmmm... my kitty senses are telling me there is :shifty about
:hepz :kitty