3/13 Instance: Touchable

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

3/13 Instance: Touchable

Post by Slarti »

Timeline: Current

Kitty: Kitty knocked on the door again, adjusting her pack on her shoulder. "Chris? Chris are you in there??" She banged on the door again. "Alex!? Is Chris in there??" she stopped short of opening the door.

Christopher: "Five more minutes mom," he called out drowsily and threw the pillow at the door. The pillow hit the door with a soft thump and he rolled over and pulled the covers up.

Kitty: "Five more-?" Kitty screwed up her face and bammed on the door with her fist. "CHRISTOPHER! Open this door! NOW!" He had better be sick! Because if he slept through the project lecture - she'd kill him.

Christopher: Chris grumbled and groaned trying to stay asleep as long as he could. He threw his last pillow at the door.

Kitty: "Chris!!" She hit the door. "I can always get another project partner you know!"

Christopher: Oh shit that's Kitty! He hopped of the bed landing with a thud and ran over to the door. Oh fuck I missed the lecture! He opened the door up slowly. "I'm soooo sorry Kitty!!! I slept in my alarm didn't go off." Ugh where the hell was Alex, he coulda woke me up.

Kitty: Kitty had her hands on her hips. "Yeah, well you better practice on your coughing because I had to tell Professor Leshner you were sick." She cleared her throat and studied the space just over his shoulder. "Umm.. Chris... clothes..." she flushed slightly.

Christopher: "Oh.. uhmm sorry." He grabbed a pillow and covered his lower half. "But...shouldn't he know I have a healing factor... Wait can I get sick with a healing factor? I mean I know I can still get cut... but it just heals up super fast." He rushed over to his dresser and grabbed some pants and threw them on.

Kitty: "Kitty has a healing factor and she got really sick. Monet has one and she caught Legacy," Kitty reasoned out as she took a step inside.

Christopher: "Oh I didn't know that. Hmm guess I'll have to play sick around him. Hopefully he won't force me to the med lab. Sorry I missed that lecture Kitty. Think you could give me some notes or catch me up?" He rubbed his hair trying to get rid of his bed head.

Kitty: Kitty was already dug around in her back pack. "Here, I m made copies for you." She handed him the Xerox papers. She was still mad. This wasn't the first class he'd skipped.

Christopher: "I'm sorry Kitty I didn't mean too. My alarm just didn't get me up. I'll make it up to you I promise!" He took the papers and moved his biology studies around to make room for them. "I kinda stayed up late drawing out some things and takin some notes."

Kitty: She stared down at his desk and sighed. "You're never been late for Dr. McCoy's class. Chris, I know it's your favorite subject, but you have more classes than just biology. I hate art, but I still go to classes and such..."

Christopher: "I know. And I try not to miss class." He felt bad now, and slumped a little. "So..uhmm what's going on KitKat?" He was desperately trying to change the subject.

Kitty: With another sigh, Kitty let it go. She wasn't his mom - anymore than she was J's sister. "Not much - got that art assignment turned in finally." She zipped her bag back up. "The kits are starting to hop around. I think Lola is about ready to have them gone," she chuckled.

Christopher: "That's good. I've been gettin pretty good in art lately." He picked up one of the paintings of his fish tank he'd done. "Thanks to classes I'm finally able to sketch without getting pissed. Guess it just took some practice." He gave her a small smile, he was still disappointed in himself.

Kitty: "It does make perfect, I've been told," she smiled back.

Christopher: "Yeah I've heard that here and there." He gave her a lil push on the shoulder. "That doesn't explain why you're so awesome though." He gave her a wink.

Kitty: Kitty gave him a smirk and shoved back a little. "You never give up do you?" she laughed. "So, you have any other classes you plan on skipping today or are you done for the day?"

Christopher: "I have no idea what you're talking about." He laughed a little. "No I think I'll make sure I go to the rest. Unless it means you'll be showing up more." He gave her a little wink. "Then I'll have to be skipping more classes." He laughed a little and gave her a big smile.

Kitty: "When is you're next class?" She glanced over at the bedside clock.

Christopher: "Uhmm I've got a couple of hours till it starts. Wanna hang out or work on something?" He smiled and sat down at his desk.

Kitty: "Sure," she nodded. "You hungry? Could grab some food and hang out on the patio since it's such a pretty day out. Might grab Lola so she can get some fresh air..."

Christopher: "Sure Kitty." He got back up and grabbed a shirt throwing it on quickly. "Lets go get Lola and hit the kitchen." He gave her a playful shove and opened the door for her. "Ladies first."

Kitty: She pushed back and headed down the hall. Lola practically leaped out of the hutch into Kitty's waiting arms. She grabbed her harness and followed Chris to the kitchen. "I'm thinking either a sandwich or a wrap. How about you?"

Christopher: "Sandwich sounds good." He petted Lola gently. "Gettin a lil stressed out with the youngins mommy?"

Kitty: "Yeah, the kits will be ready to give away soon," she smiled. "They are hopping out of their box now, so she doesn't get any rest, poor thing." She put Lola on floor and washed her hands before grabbing the sandwich fixings. "Roast beef or turkey?" she offered.

Christopher: "Mmm Roast Beef sounds good." He came up behind he and poked her side gently then turned away whistling.

Kitty: She rubbed her side and gave him a dirty look. "Keep that up and I will make it a veggie sandwich!" Lola came up, nosing at her leg and going up on her hind legs. "Here sweetie," she offered Lola a treat and scritched her behind the ears.

Christopher: He laughed a little and leaned over on the island looking at her. "I don't know what you're talking about KitKat." He smiled and played with one of his earrings.

Kitty: "You're a terrible liar," she smirked, assembling her sandwich.

Christopher: "Only cuz I have trouble lying around cute girls, like you and Lola." He gave Kitty a little wink and then reached down to pet Lola a little.

Kitty: She grinned. "Uh huh, I have a feeling you haven't got much experience lying." She put her sandwich on a plate, "Ready?"

Christopher: "Oh I've had my fair share. Mom I'm going for a walk, Dad I don't feel good. But like I said cute gals just make it harder." He gave her a smile and petted Lola some more.

Kitty: "Those are just givens," she countered and tugged on Lola's lead, "Come one Lola, ready for some time out on the lawn?" She hoped Kyle wasn't out and about.

Christopher: "Lemme wash muh hands real quick." He ran over to the sink and washed his hands off and then followed after them. "So how have you been KitKat?"

Kitty: "Ok, I guess. Been fighting with my ex, he's got some stuff of mine he's not wanting to give back. But other than that I'm good. How about you?" She sat down unfastened Lola. "Go for it, babe! Have a good time." She watched Lola sniff and head out for the lawn.

Christopher: "What the hell, if it's yours he should give it back." He cracked his knuckles. "If you need any help Kitty don't hesitate to ask."

Kitty: "Thanks, Chris. J offered to help to. He's saying he doesn't have it, but I know he does. He's just being spiteful." She took a bite of her sandwich. "Must still be mad about his truck." That made her smile a bit.

Christopher: "His truck?" He gave her a puzzled look. "Wait he's the one who fucked up right? Then he should be givin you all your stuff back and at the least apologizing." He smiled at the J comment. He knew J as well as himself could make this guy more than sorry he existed.

Kitty: "Yeah, he's the one who... yeah, him." Kitty lost interest in her sandwich. "I'm sorry Chris, it's really not fair to you that you're paying for his mistakes. I just... I trusted him, you know?"

Christopher: He gave Kitty a soft hug. "It's okay Kitty. I just wanna help you be happy." He gave her a big smile. "Now finish up your sammich or you'll never get big and strong like me." He held up his arm and flexed his muscle.

Kitty: She returned his hug, "Thanks." She smiled. "But you know, I don't have to be big and strong," she laughed and phased through him. "I'm untouchable."

Christopher: He shivered uncontrollably. "Woah that was weird." He gave her a smile. "Yeah plus you got big bad ole me to help ya out."

Kitty: "They say you get used to it," she laughed again. "But, we'll see. If he doesn't come through with my stuff...'

Christopher: He rubbed her back gently. "He'll be wishin he'd never messed with you when me and J get done with him."

Kitty: She nodded, "He doesn't know that I'm a mutant. So yeah, he'd be majorily surprised if you and J showed up with your bad selves."

Christopher: "Lets just say he'll do well not to insult you while I'm around. My first fight in the tourney the guy decided to uhmm indirectly insult you and I'm pretty sure he was seein stars for a while." He unconsciously rubbed her back some more.

Kitty: "Really?" Her eyebrows raised.

Christopher: "Yeah he took a pretty charged punch directly and he was already pretty worse for wear." He didn't stop still not noticing what he was doing.

Kitty: "Poor guy," she chuckled. "Thank you." She kissed his cheek and smiled.

Christopher: He blushed red and got a big smile. "Hehe my pleasure KitKat." He pulled his arm away quickly once he noticed it'd been there rubbing her back for the past few minutes.

Kitty: Kitty noticed him pull his arm away and grinned. "Well, you're starting to get over that shyness thing," she chuckled. Like she had room to talk. Kitty put a lock of hair behind her ear. "Lola!" she called out to the lawn, looking for her rabbit.

Christopher: "Me shy? I don't know what you're talking about." He took his chance to kiss her cheek back when she turned her head to look for Lola.

Kitty: Now it was her turn to blush. That had been unexpected. Kitty stared at Chris for a moment, then cleared her throat. "I should probably - um... go find -" She forgot the rabbit's name for a second. "Lola! go find Lola." She turned and quickly went after the bunny.