3/18 Instance: A Night Out

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

[[timeline: Current]]

Jules: "So I've never been to a bar. Like, ever. Not once. And everyone's always like, 'but Julie you seem like such a hippie and that means you drink right?' and clearly they've mixed up hippie with junkie or stoner." She flipped her hair and sighed.

Jules: "So is a purple dress okay, y'think?" She walked around herself in a circle and then smiled wide. "I feel flashy."

Hector: "You look great Julie." He smiled, and walked passed the line of people waiting to get in and had a short word with the bouncer, pressing close and sending a small shock into the much larger man. The bouncer smiled and pulled the velvet rope, letting the three of them in. "After you ladies?" He grinned.

Kitty: Kitty smiled at Jules trying to think of what to say. "You look... flashy." She stuck her hands in the back pockets of her jeans and followed her past the velvet ropes with J bringing up the rear. "So how did you hear about this place?" She raised her voice a little to talk over the music.

Jules: "From some guy at some thing." She shrugged. "I'm told it's a hip joint though. Lots of pool, pong, jukeboxes, bikers. Not a dive bar, but just one step up." She waved to a partially drunk young man at the bar as she walked in.

Jules: "Oh yeah, there's lots of college dudes here too." She said, acknowledging the one that passed the three and gave Kitty and Jules a very 'Howd'yado' facial expression.

Kitty: "You don't say..." Kitty nodded as she was inspected and measured up. We are going to end up in a bathtub full of ice with our kidneys missing...

Hector: J kept an eye on the girl as he looked around the bar, "Not many girls our age though..." He looked over at the 30 and 40 somethings at the counter, "I believe those are called cougars." He said with a nervous smile, realizing he probably should have dressed down. He encouraged Kitty mentally.

Jules: "Oh hey!" She ran up to the bar, careful not to run...too fast and waved frantically. "Is there any chance I can get a White Russian, please?" She smiled to J. "Y'want one, right?"

Hector: "Umm.. Yes sure." He nodded, "Kitty, do you want anything?" Think I can nurse that for a while.... He said quietly to Julie as he made his way over, "Think you might want to play it cool... I can take care of ID's, but if you act like you don't know what you're doing it'll blow the cover."

Kitty: "I'll take a Sprite," she nodded. Since she was the designated, she needed to stay sober to be able to drink and to keep her wits about her. Wouldn't be good to accidentally phase somebody into the bar while drunk or something. She put her elbows on the bar and then took them off when they came back sticky.

Jules: "Psh, I'm not gonna start buzzing around just 'cause I'm buzzed, y'know!?" She winked and slapped J on the back. She skipped over to Kitty after she exchanged money for liquor and whispered to her; "What're the chances of getting a guy in the car with me tonight?" She looked around and frowned. "Provided a good looking one shows up."

Kitty: "His car or my car?" Kitty grinned at her. "His car - can't say. My car? Don't even think about it! It just got detailed and still has that pretty 'new car' smell." She watched the bartender pouring her clear fizzy glass of sprite. At least the glass looked clean.

Hector: J took his glass and walked over to where the girls were huddled together and took a sip of his drink. He made a slight face at the taste. "What's up?" He could tell they were whispering something, but he couldn't hear cause of the music, and didn't want to risk using his powers too much in such a crowded place.

Jules: "Kitty won't let me score a date with a dude and bring him back to the mansion." She took a large gulp of her drink. "I love these! I don't get why I get drunk though, it's just Vodka, and it's seriously watered down by milk and Kahlua."

Kitty: "I didn't say you couldn't score. Just can't score in my car!" she chuckled back, sipping her drink. She exchanged a look with J. Even she knew Kahlua was alcoholic.

Hector: He smiled and laughed, "Yes... I think it'd be best not to bring someone back to the school unless they are a mutant..." He said easily. "But Julie... I think... Never mind..." He shook his head.

Jules: She finished the drink with both hands holding the glass to her face and pulled it away as she licked her lips. "Mmmm... No, wait,... what?" She smiled and snorted. "I need another already! Wow!" She giggiled in a silly manner and waved to the bartender as she walked over to him.

Jules: A young man moved aside from his stool to the one next to it and tapped it for Julie to sit on. "Take this chair" he said. It seemed logical, it was the last available one, right? She smiled and nodded. A lot.

Hector: "Kahlua is alcho.... She's gone." He made a face as she walked off. "Is there any point of trying to keep an eye on her?" He asked Kitty with a grin.

Jules: "I'll get another please!" She said to the bartender, who smiled to her. The young man offered to pick it up for Julie and she of course agreed. "Free drink? Sure!" The hour struck (11 pm) and everyone cheered. "For the next thirty minutes, two dollar bucket of oysters or .50 cent wings!" the bartender shouted over the noise as the young men and older women shrieked.

Kitty: "I don't think we brought enough people to keep up with her," Kitty shook her head as Jules hopped up on the bar stool without a care in the world. "I guess we could at least get some wings!" she yelled over the crowd. She looked around for a waitress to place an order.

Hector: "I'll get them!" He yelloed back, making his way over and faught with the crowd to place their order for 20 wings. J was shoved back and forth as he tried to make his way back to the table, slow going as everyone surged forward.

Jules: "Wings here please!" She said, and the young man beside her smiled and again, offered to pay. "Nice!" She shot him a thumbs up, and he returned it. He rubbed his beard and smiled to her as she got her wings and she began to gleefully eat them. "Jack Daniels wings! H'ohmygod!" She sucked down another glass of Russian love.

Kitty: Kitty was watching J as he vanished into the sea of bodies, leaning against the table and tapping her fingers against the glass. She jumped when a guy sidled up next to her. He was wearing a Tshirt with a university logo on it. He was asking her something about where did she go to school.

Jules: Julie snickered as she whacked the young man's arm. "You're sweet!" She said. He giggled and nudged her, "I agree. I am." The two burst into laughter.

Hector: J finally made his way back to Kitty and brushed his jacket off. "Oh man these people are ravenous about their wings and oysters... Why do they even have oysters at a bar.... Oh, Hello. Who are you?" He yelled over at the new guy talking to Kitty.

Jules: The two talked back and forth, laughing at eathothers stupidity. He kept ordering the same beer, and getting her White Russians. "It's so shfunny, I get so silly when I... when I drink these!" She snorted and threw the last wing into the bucket. "Yeah, me too!" he said. "Hey, wanna go and shoot some darts over by the bathrooms?" He pointed to the board, her eyes followed but didn't follow through and even see the board. "Sure." She shrugged.

Kitty: Kitty looked up at J. "His name is Evan. He attend to the local unversity here. He's an Aries, drives an Expedition parked outside, wants to show me a good time and is certain he's seen me before." She turned a deadpan expression on him. "Did I leave anything out?"

Hector: At her desprate nod he went into action. He walked over and put his arm around her waist and handed her his drink. "Oh wow... You two have really gotten to know each other. My name is J. I'm her boy friend." He smiled up a tthe guy and held out his hand to shake, and 'Evan' turned beat red and moved on to try his luck with someone else.

Kitty: Kitty's eyes got big as saucers as once Evan turned his back. Once he was safely out of earshot, she broke down laughing. "Did you see the look on his face?! I just thought you were going to... you know - do that thing you do." She shook the basket of wings. "Good job! Here, you can have the first one."

Kitty: She watched Jules teetering on the barstool. "You think she's ok?"

Hector: He pulled a wing out and took a bite. "We just have to keep an eye on her, and she will be fine." He smiled, "And I have more tricks up my sleave than just my powers. I've had to play at being someone boy friend way more often than you'd think." He gave her a wink.

Jules: The two wandered over to the dartboard and he let her take the first shot. She missed, terribly. It went into the pool table, pissing off a large shirtless man. "Sowwy!" She cooed as the man threw the dart into a wall. "Well here, lemme show you..." the boy, his name was Lawrence, stood behind Julie. He held her steady at the hip with one hand and raised her hand with his other, aiming it for her.

Jules: "You ready? You gotta aim and throw... through. Like pitching a baseball..." She giggled as she did it, and missed again. "Well, hey! I hit the board right!" He laughed. "No." It was in the painting of Kramer.

Kitty: "J - I think she really drunk.. Maybe we should take her home." Kitty frowned. Jules looked like she might topple over at any moment.

Jules: "I gotta go tinkle!" She said, poking his nose. "I'm gonna go... aaaand... you can't follow." She smirked and turned on her heel (sort of) and began to walk with a sashay (sort of) over to the girls room. "Tease." he called. He looked around as she walked in the bathroom and then allowed himself to get sucked into a crowd of drunk students, blurring into the mass of people.

Hector: J had only had his eyes off Julie for a moment, but she had disappeared, and so had the guy she was talking to. He got a worried look on his face as he looked around again. "Where did she go?" He put his drink and wings down.

Jules: Julie stumbled out of the stall, ruffling her dress down. She fixed her breasts in the mirror and kissed the mirror. "You're hot." She winked at herself, "Why thank you!" She took a few steps to the door and turned back to the mirror, raising her skit to flash herself. "Hey now!" She cackled wildly and opened the door wide.

Jules: She was still laughing as she stepped out and a hand went over her mouth. She instantly knew to scream, but couldn't. The transition from glee to fear was paralyzing. She was being dragged backwards... to the exit. In the hall, past the bathrooms... to the alley. The door was kicked open from behind her and she was shook hard and suddenly her head was under his arm. "Shuttup, you got me! You don't have to make this hard!"

Jules: She saw a car, an open trunk. Oh God! Oh GOD! Not again!

Kitty: "Wha -?" She spun her head around looking for herself. "Jules? Julie!?" She put her drink down. "Do you see her??" Kitty crouched down and looked betwen the sea of legs... maybe she passed out and fell to the floor...

Hector: J thought for a moment, deciding in a second it was too risky to use his mental virus, would turn up too much info and take too long. Instead he touched Kitty's arm and established a link he could use at distance, He asked, quickly scanning the bar once more before he started to make his way around, looking for any side doors she might have gone out.

Kitty: Kitty felt the slight jolt and heard J inside her head. She took off for the ladies room. She didn't really hate it. Just felt odd having another's voice in her head.

Jules: "Ooooooooff!" She tried to scream through the hand. She fought, she bit, she kicked hard against the bumper of the car, pushing him backwards. "Ugh! Bitch!" He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back to the cement. "Listen, this is going to happen, you need to come to terms with it!" He whispered to her, a strange smile curling upwards. His eyes changed, they were't warm or friendly, they were violent and sharp.

Jules: He began to push her skirt up. "You don't want to wait 'til we get back to my place? Fine... I'll do it right here!"

Hector: He smiled for just a moment as he heard her thought between ones she'd sent. He walked passed one of the windows and heard a loud crash, and looked over the couple in the booth to see Julie and another guy outside wrestling,

Kitty: Kitty had the mental image in her head of an alley and Julie struggling with a man. She raced past the restrooms, phasing straight through the door. "You!! Get away from her!!" Kitty screamed coming up on them fast.

Hector: J made his way quickly, but calmly to the door, not wanting to cause a scene, and not blessed with Kitty's ability to get around using the door. He came around the corner blocking off the other end of the alley. "Better do as she says..." He started to close in slowly, flexing his hand and getting ready to make contact with the guys head if he made a wrong move.

Jules: The man looked at the ghost that had shot through the door and at the random young man who had shown up from around the corner. "... Hey man, I don't want no trouble with no muties!" He insisted. "I didn't know she was one of you freaks, I don't want shit to do with her now, I'll just let me go!"

Kitty: By the time he finished his mutie-hate speech, Kitty was pulling Jules away from him, phasing the girl through his body. Kitty was trembling with anger and fear for what the monster was trying to do. "Julie, a-are you ok??" She kept them both phased so he couldn't touch them even if he wanted.

Jules: Julie wheeped silently and then proceeded to crawl to the door, and empty her last few drinks onto it.

Hector: J kept moving in on the guy, "Alright, I think you need to leave. Like yesterday!" He had a hard look on his face, his body tensed up just incase the guy wanted a fight. J got himself between the guy and the girls, cutting him off so he couldn't get close to them again.

Kitty: "No!" Kitty yelled, balling up her fists coming up beside J. "We should call the police! You saw what he was trying to do!" She advanced on the guy who was getting exponentially more freaked out. "Who knows how many other girls he's raped..."

Jules: The man looked to Kitty and then down at the puking, crying, wreck he had almost had his way with. "Fuck this, I'm out of here..." he darted down the alley, hopping onto the fence and climbing up and then over it.

Hector: J sent a small bolt into the guy as he made it over the fence, ripping his particulars and implanting a deep deep love of crocheting in place of his love for women. He smirked and then turned with a concerned look at Julie, "Is she ok?..."

Kitty: Kitty knelt down beside Julie, draping her jacket over the other girls shoulders. "Come on honey... lets go home," she whispered soothingly, rubbing her back.

Hector: J knelt on the other side, rubbing his hand on her back also as she puked. "Are you alright Julie? Can you stand?"

Jules: "I-.... I just want to go home now..." She looked to them. "I'm sorry guys... I am. .... If it makes you feel any better.... he didn't get to do anything..." she reached out and hugged them both. "Thank you, both of you!"

Hector: "It's alright... And it's not your fault." He gave her a tight smile and started to help pull her to her feet. He shared a quick look with Kitty, and put Julie's arm around his shoulder to help hold her up.

Kitty: "That's right, Julie. This wasn't your fault." She was very relieved they'd gotten there in time. "J, I'm going to bring the car around. You stay with her?" She knew he would, but it was more to comfort Julie than anything.

Jules: She leaned on J. "You're... M'hero." She hugged his arm and looked to her feet. Embarassed, angry at herself... and sort of sleepy. "...why does this always happen to me..." she whispered to herself.

Hector: J blushed a bit, and nodded to Kitty. "Yeah, I have her." He held her up, "It's alright Julie... We will take care of you..."

Kitty: A few minutes later Kitty was pulling her Mustang around into the back alley. She got out and pulled the seat forward. "You can lay down in the back if you want Julie." Please don't throw up in my car.

Jules: She reached out and opened the door. Crawling in, she covered her head with a random sweatshirt in the back and started wondering when it would all end.

Hector: J walked around and got in the passenger seat, He sent to Kitty, "Should have grabbed the wings before we left." He forced a smile with his attempt at levity.

Kitty: Kitty glanced at Julie hiding under her sweat shirt as she started backing out of the alley. She smirked at him. "Julie?" She called to the back seat. "You want to go home?"

Jules: "....Yes. Please. And... I don't want to talk to anyone about it, okay? No one." She poked her head up, make up running down her cheeks. "I'm done talking about this shit, I don't want anyone knowing it happened again...."

Hector: "Alright... Just rest Julie... It will be alright..." He turned in his chair and smiled at her softly. He turned back in his seat and watched as the city passed by.

Kitty: Kitty nodded in agreement.

Hector: J sent with a little proud grin.

Jules: "I don't want anyone to know...." She said again, surprising herself at the volume of her voice. "No one... especially my brother..."

Kitty: "Ok," Kitty nodded again, wincing and swerving a bit at Julie's shrill cry. "Ok, Jules, just calm down. We can deal with all this in the morning." She kept her voice calm as she sped the car up a little.

Hector: "Yes... Julie... Just rest for now... Take a nap... We'll wake you up when we get back to campus..." He said softly.

Jules: "I....just don't want..... I'm not a wh......" There was a loud snore from beneath the sweatshirt.

Kitty: Kitty shook her head, trying to make the best of a bad situation. She shook her head again.
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Oh! The masked nick changer strikes again! Should read J where it is reading Hector. ;)
:hepz :kitty
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

SHIT!

I knew I had forgotten something. LOL
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS