4/9: Private Show

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Rated PG-13 due to some friendly groping...

Cessily: Cessily walked down the hallway of the boy's wing, the strap of her backpack slung over one shoulder, and stopped in front of Chris' room. After taking another peek at the nameplate to be sure, she gently knocked on the door. "Anybody home," she asked. "It's me, Cess."

Christopher: Chris threw some clothes into a hamper and grabbed some of the snacks he'd got the other day. Hope she likes these. "Oh hey Cess. It's open." He walked over and turned his music off then went to the door to meet her.

Cessily: Cessily opened the door and peeked into the room. "Hey," she replied, smiling at Chris. "How are you? Ready for some fun?" She stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

Christopher: "Uhmm sure..." He blushed a little and moved out of the way. "I got some uhh snacks. Hope you like um."

Cessily: "No worries, I'm not very picky." Cessily grinned at Chris and winked. "Sweet or salty... as long as I got something to nibble on, I'm happy." She put the backpack down on a nearby chair. "And since you got the snacks, I brought some of my favourite pieces; just as promised."

Christopher: He blushed even redder. "Oh I thought uhmm you were just kidding about that." He looked away trying to hide his blushing face.

Cessily: "Oh, I hope you're happy to hear that I was dead serious," Cessily remarked, turning around to show Chris a smile. She chuckled. "Believe me, If you'd know me better, you'd pretty much expect me to pull off things like that when I'm tempted."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm.... uhh..." He was beat red by now. If this kept up his healing factor might have to kick in cuz his other body parts would be losin blood. "I...uhh...uhmm..." He just stammered on trying to figure out how to make cohesive sentences again.

Cessily: Cessily slightly cocked her head as she watched Chris. The poor boy looked as if he'd fall over any moment. "Are you feeling okay there," she asked, stepping over to him as she tried to not grin too much. "You look a little wobbly. I think you should better sit down and maybe drink something. Perhaps you need some sugar."

Christopher: "I uhmm... I think I'll be fine." He backed up against the wall still trying to hide his blush.

Cessily: "Hm, I'm sure you will be, even though you don't really look like it at the moment," Cessily said with a chuckle. "I'm not making you feel uncomfortable, am I?"

Christopher: "N-no y-you're fine." He pressed up against the well while looking towards the ceiling. "I'm just a little uhmm... you know.. uhh shy..."

Cessily: "No kidding?" Cessily laughed. "I totally hadn't noticed." She stepped over to him and playfully tousled his hair. "Well, if you think that's gonna stop me, you're just out of luck. Because I find that incredibly cute about you."

Christopher: He blushed more than before somehow. "Uhmm th-thanks I guess." Chris still wasn't looking at her, he kept trying to get his mind off everything but the ceiling so maybe his blush would go away.

Cessily: "However, it would be a shame if I'd posed in some pretty clothes and you wouldn't look at me," Cessily said, taking a few steps back until she leaned against the table. She sucked on her lower lip. "Don't you wanna see the end result of your fantastic job with the metal polish?"

Christopher: "Uhh... uhmmm y-yes." He looked down at her slowly. Chris' face was still beat red and he had a very shy look on his face.

Cessily: "Are you always that shy around the ladies? Because I can assure you that you have no reason to." Cessily gave Chris an encouraging smile. "Surely I'm not the first pretty girl you see, no?"

Christopher: "Well no, but I didn't start seein very many pretty girls up close till I came here." His blush slowly faded a little, but he was still leaning against the wall. Chris was a little too shy to get close to her.

Cessily: "I see," Cessily commented, still smiling at Chris. "Well, you're in luck then. You'll have lots of opportunities to get used to the presence of pretty girls while you're here."

Christopher: "Yeah. I've noticed." He started looking around the room nervously begging god, in his head, that Alex wouldn't show up. "So uhmm what do you uhmm... want to do first?"

Cessily: "Your call," Cessily replied, cocking her head as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Whatever you're comfortable with. We could start by simply watching some dvd's together."

Christopher: "Uhmm sure. I'm uhh game for anything I guess." His blush was slowly fading. "I don't have a Tv yet but I do have a pretty nice laptop we can watch them on."

Cessily: "Works for me," Cessily said and kicked off her light shoes. "We can put it on the bed and get comfortable."

Christopher: He climed up the ladder onto his top bunk bed and set the computer down at the other end turning it on. "Okay fine by me." He gave her a small smile his blush almost completely gone.

Cessily: Cessily made sure to grab the snacks and put them on the bed, as well. "Too bad there are no commercials on dvd's," she said, giving a brief laugh. "They would have been the perfect excuse to pass some time and sneak in some of that modelling anyway." She climbed up on the bed, as well.

Christopher: "Well uhmm... there is always the pause button. And I have seen every episode atleast five times." He hoped that didn't make him sound too nerdy. "Oh and be carefull not to drop anything in the tank. The fish might like it at first but it might end up hurting them."

Cessily: "No worries, I have some experience with fish-sitting." Cessily rested her back against the the pillow at the head of the bed and waited for Chris.

Christopher: He leaned back next to her after he put the dvd in and turned it on with a small remote. "Yeah I found out they like chips when my brother spilled some in there. But then I had to spend a week cleaning the tank and medicating my fish cuz the oils made them sick."

Cessily: "Poor fishies," Cessily commented and put the bowl with snacks on her lap. "But yeah, many pets like to nibble on stuff they're not supposed to eat. Some students have bunnies who certainly are no different." She casually sidled up to Chris and leaned against his shoulder.

Christopher: He blushed a little and grabbed a chip. "Yeah I built a hutch for Kitty's bunny." He nibbled on the chip as the dvd started up.

Cessily: "Ooh, that's nice," Cessily said, reaching for some chips, too. "I try to go over and cuddle the bunny as often as possible. I'd love to have my own pet, but I guess my plush doggie will do for now."

Christopher: "Well feel free to come see my fish any time. You can't really cuddle them but I think they're pretty fun to look at." He took another chip, focusing his eyes on the screen as Kitara broke Aang out of his glacier shell.

Cessily: "Feel free to do the same," Cessily offered, glancing over at Chris with a grin on her lips. "As I've said, I have no pets, but if you wanna cuddle something funny-looking, I'm usually available for that."

Christopher: "You're not funny looking Cessily. You're cute." When Chris realized what he'd said he stuffed his mouth full of chips to shut himself up.

Cessily: "Thank you," Cessily said, smirking at Chris for a couple of seconds before looking back at the screen. "See? Being able to make a pretty girl a lovely compliment is an important step." She nudged his side. "No need to feel shy about it."

Christopher: That just made him try to focus on the dvd more. "Y-yeah." He reached for some more chips not paying attention to where his hand was going. It landed softly on Cessily's breast and he grabbed gently, until he realized what he was doing and bolted his arm back. "Oh god Cessily! I'm sooo sorry I was reaching for the chips I swear!!!"

Cessily: Cessily was stunned at Chris' surprising display of boldness, until she realized he was almost melting from embarrassment. "It's okay," she quickly assured him, even though she had to laugh at the mishap. "Really, I believe you. No harm done." She chuckled some more and reached out to tousle his hair again. "Seriously, I don't mind."

Christopher: "O-okay." He blushed a little bit more. Chris tried to hide his embarrasement but he didn't do it too well. "So uhmm having fun?"

Cessily: "Oh, definitely," Cessily said, grinning at Chris. "How about you? Now don't say you're not enjoying yourself."

Christopher: "Cute girl, good snacks, great show. Yeah why wouldn't I be." He gave her a small smile even though he was still blushing.

Cessily: "Awesome!" Cessily nodded and reached for another chip. "And if the latter two should fail to hold your attention, you can always return to the accidental groping." She playfully bumped her shoulder against his and laughed.

Christopher: "Wh-who says it'll be accidental the uhmm.. next time." He blushed more and looked away while reaching for more chips.

Cessily: "Good point," Cessily said and arched an eyebrow. She barely paid any attention to the screen, but kept on glancing sideways at Chris instead. "Why didn't you say that you have trouble finding the right place to put your hand? I would have offered to help you."

Christopher: "Wh-wheer would the uhmm right place be?" His whole face was read. Chris tried to hide it by looking down at the side of his bed.

Cessily: "Let me show you," Cessily said, calmly smiling at Chris. She reached out to take his hand in hers, then gently pushed it against her flat stomach. "You start right here..." Cessily slowly guided his hand up her chest. "Then up this way..." Eventually, she placed the palm of his hand against her left breast. "Until you reach this spot..."

Christopher: He held his hand where she put it. "Oh... I uhmm didn't know that." He blushed still looking away.

Cessily: "That's why you're in college now," Cessily said, still smiling as she slowly moved Chris' hand across her chest. "It's the best place to learn things like that." She chuckled. "Good thing that you found an experienced classmate who can give you private tutoring."

Christopher: "Uhh... th-thanks...." He still wasn't looking over at her but he gently squeezed her breasts.

Cessily: "See? When trying to overcome any fears, the direct approach still seems best." Cessily propped her head up one her free hand. "I promise we'll find a way to treat that shyness of yours." She took her hand away, leaving Chris to proceed at his own pace. "I can think of a few ways to accomplish this."

Christopher: He kept squeezing her breasts gently. "Wh-what's th-that." He slowly looked over at her his face bnright red.

Cessily: "I'll just continue doing what I do best - namely teasing and encouraging you - and reward you whenever you manage to overcome your shyness and show me some boldness." Cessily's smile grew into a wry grin. "Believe me, all it takes is the right bait. You'd be the first boy I didn't get to behave the way I like." She laughed. "Just kidding. Mostly."

Christopher: "T-t-tease aw-way I guess." He was still blushing and wouldn't make eye contact with her.

Cessily: "How could I decline such a cute temptation," Cessily replied, still grinning at Chris. She sat up on his bed and reached out to pause the dvd. "I think we best start with getting you to actually look at me. You probably need only the right incentive. How about we do that fashion show now?"

Christopher: He blushed even redder. "Uhmmm s-s-sure Cessily." He let go of her and moved back slowly so that his back was against the wall.

Cessily: "Awesome!" Cessily hopped off the bed and stepped over to her backpack. "Then why don't you put on some nice music while I get ready?" She picked up the her bag and stepped into the bathroom.

Christopher: "Uhmm I only have heavy metal. Do you mind?" He minimized the media player and opened up his iTunes turning on the first song he licked, Needled twenty-four seven by Children of Bodom. "Well I have some other rock too..." He trailed off as the song started playing.

Cessily: "As long as there's at least some rhythm, it'll do," Cessily called back, poking her head out of the bathroom. A minute later she reemerged, her jeans and shirt replaced by very low cut baggy pants and a frayed top that didn't leave much of her midriff unexposed. "How's that for casual springwear," she asked, putting a hand on her hip. "Good for all occasions, I believe."

Christopher: "Looks good Cessily." He gave her a smile.

Cessily: "Anything that keeps you from preferring to stare at the wall instead of me," Cessily remarked with a brief laugh, before she started to move her hips along to the music. She stretched her hands above her head, causing the short top to ride up even further.

Christopher: Chris stared at her as the top moved up seeing how much more the polish made her shine. "Very c-cute Cessily."

Cessily: Cessily turned around, moving with her back towards Chris, and smiled at him over her shoulder. "Hey, you actually can look directly at me. Who would have thought."

Christopher: He stuck his tongue out at her and dangled his feet over the eged of his bed so that they were laying across the ladder. "Shush you."

Cessily: "Make me," Cessily taunted and danced over to Chris. She put her hands around his ankles and quickly leaned up, giving his chin a teasing flick with the tip of her tongue.

Christopher: Chris fell back onto his bed and laughed a little. "Hey that felt weird." He sat back up smilling. "So what outfit is next?"

Cessily: "Just wait and see," Cessily said, winking over her shoulder before disappearing back into the bathroom. Not much later she stepped out again. The next outfit was decidedly more hippie-ish: A red sarong wrapped around her hips and a slightly transparent, very colourful silken blouse covering her chest.

Christopher: "V-v-very c-c-cute Cessily!" He blushed a little while staring at her.

Cessily: Cessily performed a playful little belly dance, keeping her eyes on Chris as she moved. "I like to believe this is more than just cute," she said, smirking wryly. "It's what I consider amazingly hot."

Christopher: "Y-yeah it's h-hot." He starred at her completely entranced.

Cessily: "Then wait until you see the last piece," Cessily announced and waved her hand as she stepped back into the bathroom. When she returned, the skirt she wore would have definitely been considered a bit too short to be appropriate for class. The matching top also made it quite obvious that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Christopher: Chris' jaw dropped and he blushed furiously. "Th-tha-that's a bit uhmm r-revealing isn't it Ce-cessily." He tried to hide the fact that he was blushing.

Cessily: "You think so," Cessily asked, cocking her head while she continued to sway her hips. "Granted, it's porbably not something I'd wear to class, but if it's about turning some heads during summer time, you'll have to admit it'll get the job done."

Christopher: "Y-Yeah e-easily." He looked to the side shyly. "Looks uhmm r-really g-good on you."

Cessily: "Thanks; glad you like it." Cessily gave Chris a sly grin as she stepped back to the bed. "Though, I'm afraid that was the last of the outfits I took along." She leaned against the side of the bed and twirled a strand of her red hair.

Christopher: "S-so what do you wanna do now then? Back to the movie?" He still somewhat avoided looking directly at her.

Cessily: "Unless you can think of something else we could do," Cessily replied and pulled herself up on the bed again, sitting right next to Chris. "Hey, looking at me is not gonna burn your eyes out," she added with a chuckle.

Christopher: "No but it might do other things to me," he said under his breath. "Uhmm I uhmm don't know. What would you l-like to do Cessily?"

Cessily: "Hm, I can't decide," Cessily said, gently leaning her shoulder against Chris'. "There are many things I'd like to do. But I also don't wanna risk to make you accidentally pass out; so, it's all up to you." She smiled. "We could start the dvd back up and just see what happens."

Christopher: "Well so far the only thing that's made me pass out was getting hit by a truck. If that uhmm makes your decision uhmm any easier." He still avoided looking at her directly.

Cessily: "Oh, don't worry, none of the things I have in mind are that unpleasant," Cessily assured him. She waited for Chris to sit back against the head of the bed, before she sidled up to him and leaned against his chest. "You have a good view from back there," she asked, not only referring to a line of sight to the laptop screen alone."

Christopher: "Y-yeah it's pretty good." He gave her a slight smile still trying to hide a his blushing.

Cessily: "Sweet," Cessily commented and got more comfortable, then placed the bowl with chips on her stomach. She smiled to herself. "I know I can be a bit open if you're not used to me," she admitted.

Christopher: "It's uhmm f-fine Cessily." He grabbed the remote and restarted the dvd.

Cessily: Cessily had met some nervous guys in her life, but she realized that she had a bit of work cut out for her with Chris. She wasn't used to have to put that much effort into luring someone out of his shell. "So, did the guys take you to Vito's already," she asked, reaching behind her to playfully poke his chest. "It's something like our regular mutant haunt."

Christopher: "Huh? No I haven't heard of the place yet. I kinda just hang out here and entertain myself. I'm kinda used to keeping to myself..." His blush was slowly subsiding.

Cessily: "Oh, we definitely have to change that." Cessily nodded determinedly. "It's a nice bar that doesn't mind too much about mutants hanging out there. We can drink and dance and chat and meet interesting people and all such fun things." Getting Chris a little tipsy might be a worth a try to remove some of his inhibitions, Cessily figured.

Christopher: "Isn't the drinking age like twenty-one or something? I'm only nineteen." He looked down at her and then back towards the screen. Yeah she's better to stare at.

Cessily: "That's why Vito's is such a cool place," Cessily remarked with a chuckle. "Besides, if you have an obvious mutant along with you, no one will ask about your ID anyway."

Christopher: "Oh cool. Maybe I'll have to have a cute mutant take me sometime." He gave her a wink and a smile. "So uhmm what was it that you uhmm... wanted to do, that uhmm might make me pass out...?"

Cessily: A grin appeared on Cessily's face as she put the bowl with chips aside, so that she could turn around towards Chris. "Mmm, I can think of several things that would probably accomplish this," she said, moving her body up against his. "You said you haven't had much experience with pretty girls so far. Now, have you ever kissed one?"

Christopher: "Uhmm on the cheek..." He started to blush again but only very lightly. "Not on the lips though."

Cessily: "Now, the second question is, would you like to?" Cessily propped her head up on her hands and smiled at Chris.

Christopher: "D-depends on wh-who." He knew she ment her. Chris shyly smiled back at her wondering how much of a doofus he must look like right now.

Cessily: "I take that as a yes," Cessily replied, smirking as she slowly leaned closer. Cautiously, she brushed her lips against Chris', careful not to proceed too fast. When his head didn't pop from excitement, she increased the pressure and even ran the tip of her tongue across his lips.

Christopher: Chris gently started returning the kiss. Her lips are a lot softer than I expected. They're pretty smooth too.

Cessily: Cessily took his response as an encouragement to go a little further, so she gently pushed her tongue between Chris' lips and into his mouth, while lying down on top of his chest.

Christopher: He experimentally moved his tongue around hers. Wait me and Monet did this stuff. Sooooo much better with Cessily. Chris gently wrapped his arms around her waist and kept playing with her tongue.

Cessily: Cessily couldn't deny she was quite happy with the progress they were making. Seeing no reason to break the kiss, she continued to twist her tongue around his. Reaching up with her hands, she ran her fingers through Chris' hair.

Christopher: Chris just kept the kiss going, his blush fading a little as he got more comfortable with what she was doing. He let his hands slowly drift down to her butt, just letting them rest there.

Cessily: Cessily grinned briefly, her lips still firmly pressed against Chris'. She pulled back for a moment to let him catch a breath. "You seem to be far from passing out," she said. "I'm proud of you."

Christopher: "Thanks." He gave her an acomplished smile but was still blushing. "So uhmm what's uhmm next?"

Cessily: "Getting eager, aren't we?" Cessily chuckled, then moved her hands further down and slipped them underneath Chris' shirt. "Well, shy or not, I'm pretty sure even you have fantasised every now and then what you'd like to do with an open-minded, stunningly hot girl in your room."

Christopher: He blushed red almost instantly. "I uhmm.. thought you were the one trying to make me pass out." He liked the feel of her hands on his chest, but he didn't know if he would be able to take it any further.

Cessily: "Well, since you're holding up much better than expected, I might have to up the ante." Cessily sat up and smirked down at Chris. One of her hands travelled further down again, teasingly applying a light squeeze between his legs. "But I wouldn't want to push you farther than you're comfortable to go."

Christopher: "Well there's uhmmm nothing holding me back besides my shyness." His face was still red and his ears were hot. "I'm not complaining either...." He didn't look directly at her when he said the last part.

Cessily: "No worries, I think I'll give you a little more time to prepare yourself to losing your virginity," Cessily replied, giving a brief laugh. She took one of Chris' hands and placed it on her chest. "Doesn't mean I can't have some fun with you, though."

Christopher: He gently squeezed and played with her breasts. "Uhmmm... O-okay."

Cessily: "Sweet!" Cessily grinned down at Chris and leaned close, kissing him again. "Now, I don't know..." She cocked her head and bit her lower lip. "What happens next kinda depends on if you'd equate receiving a blowjob with losing ones virginity."

Christopher: "Uhmm.... I .... we can do uhmm anything you want Cessily. I don't mind doing more." He kept playing with her breasts more.

Cessily: "That's what I wanted to hear," Cessily said, flashing Chris a grin. She lay down on top of him, her soft breasts firmly pressed against his toned chest. Locking her lips with his, she gave him another deep kiss. "In that case, just try to relax and enjoy the experience."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Great Job you two ;) Cess strikes again! Glad to see her 'back in the saddle' as it were ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn