4/14 Instance: This Little Piggy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

[[timeline: Friday proceeding "To The Rescue"]]

Jules: Julie struggled against her restraints . "You know, it's really, really not fair to do this! This is really illegal!" She had already cried herself to sleep, woken up, and cried herself to sleep again. Upon the second time waking up, she immediately transitioned into screaming and cursing. Her cheaks were stained with tears, her wrists hurt from the bonds, and her mouth was dry from lack of hydration.

Jules: "What if I need to pee, huh? Your stupid security camera doesn't ensure anything for that!" She was on a metal bench, attached to a metal wall, which was 1/5 of a metal cube that had some kind of high-tech laser-power bar things. Not that it mattered, she was tied up. "This is stupid! We'll get your money back! It's not like anything was on layaway!"

Fisk: "If you have to pee, you pee. It's why we spread out some plastic sheets." Fisk tapped his foot impatiently. "Well, for that, and, if you can't get my money, to avoid blood stains."

Jules: Oh God! "Ooohhh Gawwwwd!" She fell on her side and cried again. "Whyyyyyy! Oh how I immediately regret this decision!"

Fisk: "Really, I don't care about that. All I want is the money."

Jules: "You're a thug." She accused him. "You want your money? Go stick it up your ass! I gave you what we had, you need to cut us slack! How would we know it was your money! Who the hell are you anyways!?"

Fisk: "I don't have to cut you anything aside from maybe a thumb or two. I'm the Kingpin."

Jules: She looked at him with a contorted and confused face. "You're a fat meanie! Fat! Fatty-fat, FAT! BALD!" Oh, God, Julie, shut up. SHUT UP.

Fisk: He rose an eyebrow. "You really aren't in any situation to throw any names around, my girl."

Jules: "Jerk!" She said, wishing she could point at him. "Fat-faced, mommy-punting, JERK!"

Fisk: "Alright..." He looked down on his watch. "Something about this scene is amiss. It might be that it's time, but I still haven't got my money." He pulled out a knife. "Time to play the piggie game."

Jules: "Nooo!" She shoved herself to the back of the cell as the electro-bars disappeared and Kingpin stepped in. "No! Nooooo! NO no no! Please! Give him more time! Don't do this!, it's not fair! I'm sorry! I'll do anything, anything! Don't!"

Fisk: He kneeled down on top of her and grabbed a struggling hand. "This little piggie stole my money. This little piggie spent it on crap. This little piggie got caught in the act. And this little piggie gets cut the fucking hell up!"

Jules: "Nyoooo!" She shrieked, but his mass was inhuman as he pushed her down with a single arm. "No! God, noooaaahhhhiiieee!" She shrieked as she felt the sawing of her finger. She had just painted each of her nails a different color of the rainbow. This was Violet. .... one letter away from "violent".

Jules: She began to experience tunnel vision as panic overtook her and she collapsed, unconscious from the pain and the energy it took to fight him.

Fisk: Fisk rose up again. "I sure hope he'll get the idea now." He held her right pinkie in his hand.

Jules: She moaned and mumbled, her bloody hand at her side.

Fisk: "Patch her up Bullseye, will you?" he spoke towards the shadows. "I have to find an envelope somewhere."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Holy dismemberment Batman! (Wait...that's DC) :)

Hope Alex hurries - jules only got 9 fingers left ><
:hepz :kitty
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Oh dang, Gonna be calling her Julie 4-fingers now!
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn