4/26 Instance: Here's Looking at you, Kid

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

[Timeline after 'Hungover And Blue']

Jay leant on the railing, wings half-curled around him as he studied a blue hand. Despite the colour of his skin and the general downer of not knowing if it was permenant, he was enjoying the fact that he wasn't ill. He took a deep breath, then took a drag off his cigarette.

A clattering sound of footsteps interrupted the tranquility of the moment as Eddie burst on to the scene; "Hey, Ja-...", he began, followed swiftly by an explosion of juvenile laughter.

Jay dropped his head and sighed at the sound of the laughter, wings flaring a little. "Hey, Eddie." He smirked a little, rolling his eyes and turning to face him. "Yeah yeah, get it outta y're system, kid."

Eddie continued in his grinning spasm, raising his finger to Jay and finishing the laughter-fit with a coughing fit - when he was done he stood at full height, still grinning like a moron. "Hey, s-sorry; what the hell happened to you, 'Papa Smurf'?"

Eddie broke into scensored sluring again, somewhat more controled than before, though still at an irritating level.

"Ah got cured of a disease that damn-near fuckin' killed me, dat's what happened." Jay smirked, stretching out his wings. "D' side-affect is...well...dat Ah'm blue, but at least Ah ain't dead."

Eddie shrugged, "Fair enough; wow, imagine if I turned blue...", he shuddered at the thought, turning to the view and smilling at the sunlight in his face. "So, what are you doin' out here? Considering a yellow-spandex outfit to match?", he glanced at Jay.

"Li'l shit." Jay grinned. "Ah'm havin' a smoke an' enjoyin' d' fact dis place is finally startin' to warm up." He pulled a wing around and combed fingers through the feathers, straightening some of them out. "You?"

"Actually, I was lookin' for Darren...", Eddie started, turning and leaning on the railing, "I wanted to talk to him about a few things..."

"Try d' roof, his nest or our room." Jay shrugged. "If y'all cain't find him dere, Ah wouldn't try lookin' too hard - it means he's doin' somethin' strange for Selene. Or with Selene." He grinned, breathing out a stream of smoke. "Guess if y'all tell me what ya want Ah could nudge him..."

Eddie smirked, "Kinda two things, first of all; 'the fuck with that goddamn Cylon waltzin' about?", Eddie growled, "Honestly, all it does is stare...like, I was trying to eat some 'Chocula and there it was! Just staring at me in the kitchen!"

"Alright, dat one Ah can answer. It- she held Darren hostage until he built her a body or somethin'. She ain't tryna do shit now, accordin' to Darren an' Ah trust him, Ah guess." Jay shrugged. "She's...alright...once y're used to her..."

"Match made in heaven(!)", Eddie snorted, he shrugged. "Well, 'she' is still weird....", he muttered.

"Anyway...", Eddie said, changing the mood. "The other thing's...kinda...well, promise me you won't freak out?"

"Don't tell Sel dat, an' between you and me, Ah'd say Darren's still freaked d' fuck out by Danger. Don't tell him Ah said dat, and don't say it to his face either, not unless y'all want a ballistic mohawk at groin height." Jay grinned.

"Dude, Ah got turned blue. Dere ain't much dat can freak me any more. Shoot."

Eddie mulled it over. This was true. "Basically I...", Eddie stopped, lost for words. "L-let me show you."

Eddie's body writhed with black tendrils, prior to his body re-organizing itself; his hair receeded and became a light blonde hue; his form contracted, becoming more slender and his face smoothed into a distinctly feminine shape.

Two breasts formed visibly beneath his white shirt as the transformation halted...

Eddie was...female.

Jay just stared for a moment, then shook his head, running his hand through his hair. "Ah have a roomie dat can take on any shape he damn well pleases." He shuddered at the memory of Darren as a Sailor Moon character licking him. Oh god. "So um...what...what d' y'all wanna ask him about...?"

'Eddie' raised a finger, trying to fix his voice box; it visibly re-formed before he spoke with an american accent; "I wanted to know if I got the...uhm...'anatomy' right?"

"Seriously, I've been studying a medical diagram with my crotch all week!"

"...With y- Ah don't wanna know dude, Ah really don't wanna know." Jay's face paled slightly. "Well...Ah guess...as far as Ah know d' female figure you uh...looks like you got it right..."

"You...don't look so 'ok'.", Eddie smirked, looking more provocative than ridiculing. "Haven't you ever....you know...?"

Jay's wings curled slightly as he half-hid behind the one he was combing through, going from pale blue to purple as he blushed. "Have Ah what?" Fucker.

"Had sex, jackass! You're a cherry, aren't you?", Eddie laughed in his female form, "You've neve-...hold on...", Eddie paused, taking a good long stare at Jay's blush.

Whoa...was that even possible? Eddie hid his own blush as a thought that shouldn't have run through his mind escaped the prison of 'irrational ideas'.

"Fuck y'all." Except...only had d' one. Ugh. Never again Jay stuck his cigarette into his mouth again. "So uh...why'd ya wanna try out bein' a girl? Ah mean...ew, dude, just ew."

Eddie regained composure, too. "Nothin', just always wanted to - considered crossdressing, and after that shit a few months back I just figured my power had to be useful for something else..."

'Yeah, that and the help from Ronnie for the idea...', Eddie's brain reminded him. "It's something new, and besides, it'll help me get the boys too, you reckon?", s/he laughed.

"...Maybe." Jay shrugged. "Ah cain't say dat it'll attract dis one or give any advice for dat but...Ah'm sure uh...Darren'd love t' help." You're a bastard, Jay. A real fucker. Darren's gonna kill himself laughin' at d' poor kid.

Eddie nodded. "Yeah, thanks Jay.", s/he stopped before reforming as male, "Y-you...like though? I mwan, would this sorta girl do it for you?"

'Yeah, 'cause THAT didn't seem blatant at all(!)', Eddie's mind taunted, 'Fuck you, 'Brain'!'

Jay blushed even harder. "Uuuh..." Fuck. Don't pretend to puke. He ain't all dat bad. Be nice. "...Can Ah get back to y'all on dat?" He let go of his wing, flicking away the finished butt and lighting another. "Um. Y'all want one?"

Eddie shook his head, reverting to his masculine form. "Quittin', me.", he took a moment to re-adjust his voice, repeating the sentence until he sounded like himself. "One last thing though?"

"Suit yerself. What?" Jay rubbed the back of his head.

'Would you consider a drink with 'Emily'?', Eddie paused. "...ah...wanna hang out sometime soon?", 'Ha! Chicken-shit...'

Jay blinked. "Uh...sure, dude, any time. Only..." He looked down at himself and quirked half a smile. "It'll hafta be a lad's night in if y'all want me, unless y' don't mind bein' seen wit' a winged smurf..."

Eddie smiled. "I'd like that.", he said. And left.

Jay stared after the guy, then shook his head. "Cute kid." He muttered, breathing out a plume of smoke. Yeah, Darren was gonna love this.

[Edited on 26-4-10 by Starfish]
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

:LOL Oh yes, Darren IS going to love this!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"