Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

5/1 Game: Punchline

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: May 11th.

Pietro: Pietro settled into a chair off to one side in the room to watch everyone else for a bit before he tried to be sociable. Emma would be so disappointed after her most recent lecture, but it was harder than she seemed to think it was.

Cessily: Cessily was more excited than she had expected. It was without a doubt a big step in her eduction, but far from the end of her college life. At least she had been able to convince her family that they didn't have to travel all the way to the school, even though they had insisted she'd come home right at the start of her break so they could duly celebrate.

Jason: "I have to say, I really don't have any desire to wear those robes next year." Jason eyeballed the ensemble as he poured himself a drink. "I seem to remember some talk about the first year through deciding commando was the way to go ass well, did you follow suit?"

Icarus: Jay peeked into the room, taking a deep breath. He'd stayed mostly out of the way of everyone since the...blue-ification, but he wasn't sure if the rumours had spread all that far yet. He rolled his eyes at himself and sidled in, wings half-wrapped around himself.

Cessily: The fact that she seemed to be pretty much the only one wearing a graduation robe didn't make her feel any less out of place. Cessily shifted from one leg to the other and gave the others a sheepish smile.

Pietro: "Congratulations, Cessily," Pietro called over to her, raising his glass, "The robes suit you." He smiled.

Jason: "You sullied my critique with a compliment. I'll just have to add something to this drink to get over that."

Dr_MacTaggert: Moira walked into the room, all smiles at the robed and hatted students, "Ahh ... this takes me back," she sighed.

Icarus: Jay edged around the room to where the others were sitting, hands in his pockets and grabbing a seat in a blue hand, eyeing up the robes. "Ah'd love t' see dem try'n get me in one."

Cessily: "Thanks," Cessily replied, grinning as she waved back. She couldn't wait to ditch the robes and grab a drink.

Jason: "You mean you don't want to try one on?" Jason smirked over, very tempted to try getting one on him, then looking up as Moria came in.

Kyle: "I think I'll wear one next year." Kyle added as he stepped closer to the lot. "Well, umm, if I don't flunk stuff."

Icarus: Jay scratched at a very blue cheek, glad he'd shaved. "Uhh...tryin' to get one over d' wings'll be an interestin' miracle."

Dr_MacTaggert: She made a beeline for the robed students to congratulate them, taking Cessily's hand she gave it a firm shake, "Well done, lass! Feeling proud o' yerself?"

Pietro: "I'm sure something could be worked out, Jay, if you really wanted to wear one..." Pietro got up to investigate the food.

Kyle: Kyle stared at Jay for a minute. "Umm, Jay, err, you got a little blue on you." He helpfully said.

Cessily: "Thank you, Doctor MacTaggert," Cessily replied, showing the Doc a big smile as she shook her hand. "I have to admit I'm a little bit proud, yes. It actually took me totally by surprise when they told me I'd graduate this year. I only had exams on my mind lately."

Icarus: Jay blinked at Kyle. "Where?" He smirked. "Ah mean, Ah didn't notice when Ah looked in d' mirror dis mornin'..." At least it didn't show up the black eye...that was one reason to be grateful for the blue.

Jason: "Funny, I thought the natural response to that wouldn've been to question if he wanted to feel a little blue inside."

Dr_MacTaggert: Moira chuckled, "Aye, always comes a wee bit o' a shock when you realise you did it," she glanced over at Jay ... poor lad, at least he seemed to be bearing up well ...

Kyle: Kyle shifted a tiny bit closer to Jay, just to get a better smell of him. Nope, he did not smell like bubblegum or berries.

J: J walked in a bit late, he'd taken a detour to find Kitty, but she was no where to be found, I'll save her and Chris a seat... He thought with a smile as he found a couple of chairs together and claimed them. "Hey guys! And congradulations Cessily!" He waved to the guys and Cess.

Pietro: "Hi J," Pietro waved eyeing up the cake. Wasn't going to be as nice as Emma's.

Cessily: "Well, it's only a little more than halftime, actually," Cessily returned, chuckling. "I signed up for two more years of advanced studies. I figured that if I'm already graduating college, I might just as well do it properly and get as much out of it as I can."

Cessily: Her smile turned into a grin. "Besides, I have all my friends here," she added. "No way could I leave all of them behind already."

Icarus: Jay rubbed the back of his head under the scrutiny. "Haha, Jason. Ah'm pretty happy, actually, considerin' Ah might be blue but Ah'm cured."

J: "I thought something looked a bit different... Was thinking maybe it was your hair... you do have your hair differently though don't you?" J asked with a smile.

Jason: "I'm sure you can make blue work for you just as well as anything. It'll just limit your wardrobe a bit more."

Dr_MacTaggert: Moira smiled, "Aye, seems to be quite the happy family here, speaking o' which, I've a wee bit o' an announcement to make ..."

Pietro: Pietro looked over at the Doc, "Announcement?"

Icarus: Jay rolled his eyes, sitting astride his chair and leaning his chin on his arms. "Nah, hair's d' same." He ran a hand through it.

Kyle: Kyle eyed the drinks before he looked up over to the doctor woman. he forgot her name again. Something to do with tagging.

J: "Ah, well, it looks nice." J smirked a bit.

Cessily: Cessily was grateful when she no longer was at the center of attention. She stepped over to the copious buffet and got herself a cup of punch.

J: He headed over to get a drink, and stopped at the punch bowl and waited for Cess before getting his own drink and a cookie to go with. "Are you nervous?" He asked quietly to Cess.

Dr_MacTaggert: "Aye," Moira cleared her throat, "firstly I must appologise to Jay here for drawing attention to him but, i'm sure ye've all noticed his wee ... palet change?"

Pietro: "Can't help but notice..." Pietro replied, grinning at Jay.

Jason: "Well, we have noticed a small bit of redecoration taking place, yes."

Icarus: Jay snorted, giving Moira a thumbs up. "Ah'm gettin' used to it, doc. Jus' a bit. Though Ah'm thinkin' of dyin' my hair, 'cause d' red hurts too much when Ah'm hungover."

Cessily: "A little bit, yes," Cessily replied, smiling at J. "I'll be glad to get out of these robes. Everyone keeps staring at me."

Dr_MacTaggert: "Jay here valiently volunteered to be our first human test subject for our cure for the Legacy virus which has decimated the mutant population, and while he was cured, it had a rather unfortunate side effect."

J: "He looks a bit like an asura from D&D now... I have the stats for him on my computer...." J laughed, and realized most likely no one got that joke. "Aww... I bet they are just jealous, you don't have to do the homework they hate anymore." He answered with a smile, keeping his own thoughts of her getting out of the robe to himself, No need to be perverse.

Icarus: "Yeah. For everyone else. Ah'm kinda day-glowy."

Pietro: Pietro turned to look at J, "Who says we hate homework?"

Kyle: "So..um, everyone will turn blue?" Kyle asked the doctor.

Dr_MacTaggert: She smiled brightly, "The good news is though, we've managed to weed out that particular problem and the cure is now ready, and we've also developed a vaccine, so ye'll be asked to make a small trip to the med lad afore ye head home to be innoculated."

Dr_MacTaggert: "Nae, nae more turning blue, laddie." She told Kyle.

Icarus: "Nope, dat's an honour jus' for me."

Jason: "Good, I don't think I could pull off blue."

J: "My mother would have a heart attack if I came home blue..."

Cessily: "Well, I'm not exactly done with homework," Cessily replied. "It's just that the assignments get even more challenging from now on." She chuckled nervously, then turned back towards the Doctor. "Oh wow, that are fantastic news."

Pietro: "That's really good news, Doc," Pietro smiled at her.

Jason: "Perfect news. So we have no concerns about side effects?"

Icarus: Jay put his head on his arms again, eyeing up the buffet. "Yeah. Ah might be blue, but at least dere's no way Ah'm gonna be dyin' from dis." He smiled at Moira. "Thanks, Moira."

Dr_MacTaggert: "Nope, no other side effects have been detected in our two-point-oh version," she inforned the lad.

Kyle: "I don't mind blue. I tried it once." Kyle added helpfully. "For Selene's birthday. Actually, um, it wasn't like blue blue, just very light blue."

Icarus: "Yeah, but y'all weren't skin-blue, Kyle." Jay smiled a little. "Dis won't come off in d' shower." Actually...he wasn't all that depressed about the colour, now that he was slowly getting used to it.

Dr_MacTaggert: "At least ... nothing permement," she added quietly, to herself.

Cessily: "I like blue, too," Cessily said and took a sip from her drink. "And hey, at least you don't blind people on sunny days."

Pietro: "Or get mistaken for an old guy." Pietro put in.

J: "Can blend in with the sky better when you fly!" He added as well.

Kyle: "Mine didn't come off in the shower. Hepz used permanent colouring." Kyle shrugged.

Icarus: "No, Ah just make people scream in pain from d' clashin' colours." Jay grinned. "S' long as Ah don't catch sight of myself in d' mirror when Ah'm hungover, Ah'm grand."

Dr_MacTaggert: "But aye, on that note I'm afraid I must love ye and leave ye, lads and lasses, I have to catch a plane back home, all my paticents will be thrilled to be cured," she said.

Cessily: "See? That's good news," Cessily beamed at Jay. "Your skin will probably turn back to normal soon." She frowned, looking back at the Doc. "Uhm... wait... does that mean everyone might have weird stuff happen to them?"

Jason: Jason couldn't help but quirk his eyebrows slightly. Well, it was worth it in any case. "Good-bye, Doctor."

Pietro: "Have a nice flight, Doc." Pietro gave her another smile.

Icarus: "Yeah, and thanks for everythin'."

Dr_MacTaggert: "Dinnae worry about it, it'll wear off after a few hours," Moira waved a dismissive hand, "Sammy's stoppin' on fer the summer as an intern, it'll be a good experience fer him, be nice to hime now fer me, eh?"

J: J waved to the Doctor lady. "We will look after him for you."

Cessily: "Thanks, Doc," Cessily waved. "Have a safe trip." She smiled at the others. "Well, that doesn't sound too bad, does it?"

Kyle: "Who?" Kyle asked.

Pietro: "I've learned to be suspicious of things that don't sound too bad... though I suppose you have nothing to worry about at least?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

Dr_MacTaggert: "Take care, have a good summer," Moira called over her shoulder, and quickly snagging the box of twinkies that had been left out with the other food as she went past.

Icarus: "Eh, if mine wears off or not ain't really worryin' me. Ah'm more interested in d' fact Ah'm completely cured!" Jay stretched his arms with a grin. "Ah'd forgotten what it was like t' be healthy, though Ah'm so fuckin' outta shape..."

Cessily: "Am I the only one who thinks she's trying to get a head start before anyone here gets their shots and starts having eerie side-effects," Cessily asked no one in particular, snatching a cookie from the buffet.

Icarus: "Hey, don't badmouth Moira." Jay mock-pouted, flipping his fifty-pence coin. "She gave me a shiny f' turnin' me blue."

Dr_MacTaggert: Once outside the door, she promptly legged it before anyone noticed and there was a repeat of the 'us football tackle' event from the last time she and Hank McCoy had been in the same univesity and a box of twinkies hand been involved.

Pietro: "The thought did cross my mind..." Pietro decided to try the cake.

J: "She's probably just in a hurry to catch her plane..." He mused.

Jason: "She...does seem to be heading out quite slowly there. It's not like we don't have a jet." Jason muttered, watching as the good Doctor retreated.

Pietro: "Or in a hurry to eat all the twinkies before we notice they're missing..." Pietro eyed the empty space.

Kyle: "She likes Twinkies too?"

Icarus: "It'll be Twinkies. Seriously. Ah went down dere wit' two family packs an' ended up only havin' one for d' inconvienience of bein' blue."

Jason: "My God, twinkies are contagious."

Pietro: "If she doesn't she's using them for something - she took the whole box." He went to sit down again.

Icarus: "Dey're also tasty."

Cessily: "I guess that explain how Moira and McCoy got to know each other," Cessily joked. "They probably tried to stare each other down for hours over a box of twinkies."

J: "Maybe they are part of the cure? A vital ingredient we hadn't thought of using before..." He joked as he munch on his cookie.

Pietro: "You think McCoy wouldn't have factored in twinkies on his own?" Pietro raised an eyebrow.

Cessily: "In that case, would it be too late to invest in twinkie-stocks," Cessily mused.

Kyle: "Not if he ate them before he could do anythign to them."

Icarus: Jay shrugged, reaching over and snagging something that looked like pizza and turned out to be quiche. Eh. "Ah reckon dey ran on Twinkies. Y'all won't believe how many wrappers Ah saw when Ah was down dere."

Pietro: Pietro grinned then tried some cake. Nope. Not as nice as Emma's. But it would do for now. "So what's everyone got planned for summer?"

J: "I think McCoy would have eaten any he was supposed to be experimenting with." He laughed.

Icarus: He leant back, wings flared a little. "Stay here. Not like Ah got anywhere else to go. An' see where dis tournament in Brazil takes me."

Jason: "Avoiding staying at home, I might need to bribe people on that front or at least scrounge up some work."

Cessily: "Well, first of all, I'll go to visit my family," Cessily said, sipping on her drink. "They insisted I come over as soon as possible, so we can celebrate my graduation. And I'll have to see what I'll do afterwards. Maybe go hiking in one of the national parks."

Kyle: Kyle stared at the cake before deciding one slice would be best. Two at a time might seem greedy. "Can I come?" he asked when he heard about hiking and parks.

J: "I'm going to visit my parents, and then maybe fly to California to visit friends, and then back to school. We still have a mission going!" He said excitedly.

Pietro: "Assuming nothing dramatic happens, I'm going to Europe with my Mom and Emma." He was looking forward to it but still worrying about where Sophie and Magnus were.

Icarus: "Ah'll probably go down south'n meet up wit' my band mates in N'Orleans, let 'em know Ah'm fine...spend d' time Ah ain't in Brazil drinkin', dancin' and havin' a lot of fun." He grinned.

Miranda: Miranda sat quietly, nibbling a cookie. "I'm not sure why you guys have graduation since it doesn't seem like most people, like, leave? You know?"

Icarus: "Probably get my hand in cardin' again too..." He rubbed his bruised knuckles absently and grinned. "Went out d' other night to celebrate me gettin' better. Made four thou."

Cessily: "Sure, why not," Cessily said and put on a big grin. "Hiking is definitely more fun when you're not all alone."

Pietro: "Any excuse for a party?" Pietro answered Miranda.

Miranda: Miranda nodded. She could totally see that.

Cessily: "And to put people into ridiculous robes," Cessily added. "And well, Remy did kinda leave. But he's already finished with his advanced studies, so... yeah, I guess we just have to enforce the fact we're not a normal university."

Icarus: "Nope. We're Jehova's Witnesses, remember?"

Kyle: Kyle grinned wide "Thank you!" he told Cess, and then remembered something, "People leave all the time. Um, there's, err, there was, um...Oh yeah, there was that guy wit hthe worms, he graduated and left."

Miranda: "Yeah..." Miranda still was somewhat depressed about Remy's departure. "He did the grad school thing, but still... I mean, some people just seem to hang around, like Rachel."

Cessily: "Japh," Cessily tossed in, a smile showing on her face. "Yeah, he's back home and working for a while now. But we still write each other emails regularly."

J: "The Mister and Misses Drake graduated... But they didnt leave..." He ran through the list of people, "Professor Lehnsher graduated and left and then came back..."

Pietro: "It's nice and... relatively safe here... Can kind of see why people don't want to leave."

Cessily: Cessily chuckled. "I guess that's what you get when you pay for everything and let mutants hang out at your place."

Miranda: "Relatively," Miranda repeated, going for another cookie.

Icarus: "Don't see dat big blond cat-dude around. Vic? Ah heard he went military." Jay shrugged. "Ah ain't sure what to do when Ah graduate...probably see if dey want a music teacher."

Pietro: "I have a fair idea what I'll be doing..." He rolled his eyes.

Kyle: "I have no idea what I should do." Kyle said glumly.

Cessily: "I'm going to be a travelling journalist and photographer," Cessily tossed in, nodding excitedly. "But knowing me, I'll continue to hang out at this place even after my post-graduate studies. I mean, there's so much I could show other obvious mutants like me, you know?"

J: "My father wants me to follow him in politics." J smiled, "Be the next Kennedy or Bush family." He shrugged.

J: "Like what?" He asked over his cup as he drank his punch.

Icarus: Jay snorted on the last of his quiche at Cess. "Ah know y'all showed me a thing or two, ami." He grinned at her, blushing a deep blue.

Pietro: "I think my father's finally realised there's no way in hell I'll follow in his footsteps so that's good... Probably going to carry on working where I am. Kinda like it."

Cessily: "I remember how difficult it was for me to accept my mutation," Cessily continued. "So, maybe I can help them with good advice and so on." She looked up, grinning at Jay. "Well, who knows, maybe I'd make a good teacher." She winked.

Jason: "Cessily the Counselor? That I could actually see. God help the kid who comes for sex advice though. Biting off more than they can chew there."

Pietro: Pietro smiled at Cess, "I'm sure you'd be great at raising the self-esteem of unhappy obvious mutants." He frowned, a little at Jason's comment.

Icarus: The blush got worse and he reached for a glass of punch, wings curling a little self-consciously as he grinned at Cess. "Well, Ah learnt a thing or two about myself from y'all." Like girls still equalled 'ew' in his book, no matter how drunk he was.

Cessily: "Well, at the very least my class would be popular and attendance always high," Cessily replied, flashing a grin.

Pietro: Pietro laughed and shook his head.

Kyle: "Will you have a teacher's pet?" Kyle asked.

Icarus: "Ain' gonna be me." Jay snorted, taking a drink of the - unfortunately - non-alcoholic punch. He was vaguely disappointed it hadn't been spiked yet, but that was what the half-bottle of absinthe in a cargo-pants pocket was for.

Cessily: "Why, volunteering for the position," Cessily asked back and laughed. "I'd never play favourites, though. Everyone in my class would have to work as hard as everyone else to satisfy my expectations."

Pietro: That got another laugh from Pietro.

Icarus: Jay laughed at that, slipping a couple of fingerwidths of booze into his cup before hiding the bottle away again.

Icarus: "Makes y'all wonder what d' homework would be, though..." He added thoughtfully as he took a healthy gulp.

Kyle: A smirk grew on Kyle face as he thouth abou it all. "If I graduate, and I don't have anything else to do....can I be your umm, your assistant?"

Jason: "Nothing quite like having your own Igor."

Cessily: "Of course, I'd be happy to give private coaching to everyone who needs it," Cessily remarked, a smirk showing on her lips. "Sure, Kyle. You can help me with the tutoring."

Icarus: Jay smirked. "Better lookin' den Igor." He took another drink, the alcohol warming him pleasently as he finished the punch and went for another, doctoring it in the same way. He was still debating just pouring the bottle into the bowl but...

Kyle: "But I don't have a hump...oh." he realized the added joke of the word hump.

Icarus: Jay got up, heading for the cake, deciding he at least deserved a slice. "Well...Ah know one thing. When Ah graduate, Ah don't wanna lose touch with dis place." He smiled as he got himself a slice, turning to lean back on the table, wings flared a little as he sipped his punch. "Or d' people in it."

Cessily: "Oh yes, me too," Cessily agreed. "Really, this place and my friends here have become such an important part of my life, I can't imagine completely turning my back on it."

Pietro: Pietro refrained from comment there, it was too early to say if he wanted to keep in touch with people here - or even if they'd miss him. Some people definately wouldn't.

Icarus: Jay smiled. "Yeah. Ah mean...really, Ah wanna make it big wit' d' band. Be an obvious mutan' up dere in d' charts, break some records, you know? Maybe create good publicity."

Cessily: "Hey, if you ever need to have promo pictures taken, don't hesitate to ask me about it," Cessily said.

Darren: All of a sudden there was a god-awful explosion from the floor above, and the cleaing caved in raining bricks and motar down onto the dance floor and something obviously very heavy landed on the middle of the buffet table.

Icarus: Jay was about to answer Cess when he jumped violently, wings spreading and fluffing, one catching the cake and smearing it against the wall. "D' fuck?!"

Kyle: "You killed the cake." Kyle said as the dust started to clear.

Darren: The landing caused the punch bowl to fly off the table and into the air as Darren sat up bleerily from the middle of the tablevand peered around "... That wasn't meant to happen ..."

Cessily: Cessily instinctively turned into a human-porcupine from the scare. Her transformation only lasted moments, but was sufficient to ruin her graduation robes. "But..."

Darren: It was at this point the punch bowl landed, upside down, and over his head.

Pietro: Pietro found himself on the other side of the hall before he realised what had happened. Flight instinct was clearly strong. "What the hell just... Darren?"

Icarus: "..." Jay just stared, bits of cake sliding through his feathers, eye twitching slightly in the silence. "...You fucker! Dat better have been y'all's side of d' room!"

Darren: "... Defiently not meant to happen," Darren added, the glass bowl giving his voice an odd echo, "... Errrm ... everyone okay?"

Cessily: Cessily moved as if in trance as she pulled her camera out of her pocket and automatically took a picture.

Miranda: Miranda picked herself up and then made a short, loud screech.

Miranda: "My cookies!"

Icarus: "My wing!"

Kyle: "The cake!"

Pietro: "Darren you have a punch bowl on your head...."

Darren: "My hair!" Darren added, so he wouldn't feel left out.

Icarus: "...Strangely, it suits hi- oh fuck, you fag!" At that, Jay burst out laughing.

Jason: "Well...that was something."

Cessily: "Now I have an unique graduation day," Cessily remarked, stating ahead with a dumbfounded expression. "No celebration here is complete without an explosion and property damage."

Darren: "Oh yes, I'm aware of that ... that would make this the ballroom yeah?"

Darren: He slid his hand under the bowl and scratched his head, "Hmmm ..."

Miranda: With an annoyed whine, Miranda picked through the remains of her plate, finally finding a mostly-intact cookie. "Yay!"

Pietro: "Yep." Pietro moved back over to the table and patted Cess on the shoulder.

Jason: "Why yes, it would. Now we just need Mr. Body and we've got ourselves a solved case."

Icarus: Jay calmed down from laughing for long enough to finish his punch and cake, pulling his wing around and starting to pull the worst of the goo from the feathers. Ugh...it had to have seriously sticky icing too... "D' hell were y'all doin' up dere, Gede?"

Miranda: "With drywall, in the ballroom!" Miranda took her cookie to the safety of the other side of the room.

Darren: Darren looked up and the hole in the cealing, "... Would you believe me if I said flower-arranging?"

Icarus: "...Yes."

Kyle: "I have rubble in my slice of cake." Kyle said with sadness in his heart.

Cessily: "I'll get you a new one," Cessily told Kyle, giving him a smile. She then realized that the cake had passed on into the sugary beyond. "Provided we still have some in the kitchen..."

Icarus: "...Ah'm sorry." Jay looked a little ashamed. "Uh...nat'ral response..."

Darren: "Ahh, good, then I was flower-arranging, and totally not playing with a vial of nitro-glycerin I found in Forge's saf-cupboard!"

Pietro: "... Nitro glycerin?" Pietro stared at him, "Are you crazy?"

Cessily: "Maybe Selene wanted it as hair gel," Cessily suggested.

Icarus: Jay stared at Darren again, and then sighed. "Y' and me need t' have a talk, Kent." He rolled his eyes, shaking his wing out with a rueful grin.

Darren: "I'm disapointed you felt the need to ask a man wearing a punch bowl the state of his mental health, Zippy," Darren said, sounding almost disapointed.

J: J remember everything that was in that safe, and his eyes glazed over for a moment as a long dorment personality burried in him worked its way forward. "You man! What the hell do you think you are doing going through my equipment like that!" He yelled at Darren with a distinctly older sounding voice.

Miranda: Miranda stopped nibbling her cookie and cocked her head at J. "Bwu?"

Darren: Darren raised an eyebrow under his bowl at single-letter J, "Huh?"

Pietro: "Punch bowls don't blow up and collapse ceilings." Pietro folded his arms.

J: "Good for nothing little sonava..." He grumbled as he shook his head and stormed out of the room to go check his lab to see if anything else was out of place.

Cessily: "You're trying to prank my graduation ceremony, aren't you?" Cessily helplessly looked from one person to the next.

Jason: "Now Cessily, would we do that?"

Miranda: "That was weird, right?" Mirand pointed at the door J had just exited. "I mean, I know I'm still fairly new, and weird is a broad term, but..."

Darren: "What's eatin' him, appart from Monet?"

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow and watched J leave. "Yeah that was weird..."

Icarus: Jay leant forward and tipped the bowl up a little. "Idiot." He smirked, letting it fall again.

Cessily: "I assume that was a rhetorical question," Cessily replied to Jason, showing him a fain smirk.

Jason: "Most of my questions are but that's never stopped anybody."

Darren: "Idiot savant, you mean," Darren said, grinning under his bowl.

Icarus: Jay shook his head with a chuckle. "Fuckin' wanker too. Go apologise t' Cess."

Cessily: Cessily waved dismissively. "It's alright," she said, giving a barely audible sigh. "I guess we should start to clean up this mess."

Darren: "Huh? Oh yeah," Darren climbed off the table made his way over to Cessily, "Uhh ... sorry boss."

Pietro: Pietro patted Cess' shoulder again, "We can clean this up in no time.... well I can."

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Darren and affectionately patted him on the head - or rather on the bowl that he was still wearing. "It's alright. I didn't want a boring and lame ceremony anyway. How many people get explosions and flying food on their graduation day?" She smiled at Pietro, too. "Thanks."

Icarus: Jay took a swig from his absinthe bottle, as there was no more punch, feeling bad for Cess. "Hey uh...Ah'll help y'all clean up and den...y' wanna come for a drink, Cess?" He gave her a half-smile. "Jus' you an' me? Old time's sake." The smile turned into a full-blown grin.

Kyle: "Um, I'm gonna see if there's more food in the kitchen without ceiling in it." Kyle said, turning and heading for the doorway, still holding his little plate with tiny fork and slice of debris cake.

Jason: "For the record, Darren, please try not to blow up our graduation next year. I will probably assume people are actually wanting us to explode."

Cessily: "Oh, a drink sounds lovely," Cessily replied, returning Jay's grin. "You're not planning to seduce me, aren't you?"

Icarus: "U-uuuh..." Jay suddenly blushed hard again. "...No? At least...well...Ah've run outta roofies so..."

Pietro: Pietro decided, while no one was talking to him, to start cleaning up. Super fast.

Darren: Darren lifted the bowl off his head, his mohawk slicked down to his scalp by the sticky liquid, "Uhh, I'll do my best, and I'll clean all this shit up too, I've cleaned up after loads of explosions," he said confidently ... then realised how that sounded ...

Pietro: With each swing of the door, more mess disappeared. The only thing slowing him down was that the sink couldn't fill with water super fast.

Cessily: "Thanks," Cessily said, still smiling. "Though I'm slightly worried you have that much experience with cleaning up after explosions."

Darren: "... There's a sex joke here, I can just feel it."

Icarus: "Y'all should see our room when he's havin' a bad day wit' his art." Jay grumbled, taking another drink. "Clay an' paint friggin' everywhere. Ah wouldn't mind, but Ah object to him doodlin' on my music pads."

Darren: "All paper is fair game when i'm creating, it makes the best areoplanes anyway."

Pietro: Pietro stopped for a momement, "You know, this place has several perfectly good art rooms...."

Cessily: "Hey, at least you're a gentleman and don't let your girlfriend do it," Cessily added, patting Darren on the shoulder.

Icarus: "Not when d' fuckin' paper in question had a goddamned piece of music on it dat Ah'd spent four hours straight at two in d' mornin' workin' on for assignment it ain't, dick."

Darren: "Ahhh, no that's okay she's a good girl and swallows."

Icarus: Jay choked on the mouthful of absinthe at that, once more going purple with a blush.

Pietro: Moments later the cleaning up was all but done. The table was a write-off.

Icarus: Trying to distract himself from the mental images that conjured up, Jay once again pulled his wing round and started to pick the chocolate out of the feathers, blushing hard.

Cessily: "Who would have guessed; you hear something totally surprising every day here," Cessily remarked with a laugh. "Thank, Peeto!" She gave him a grin.

Pietro: "You're welcome." He smiled back, "Want a cloth, Jay?"

Darren: Darren just settled for looking smug ... or at least as smug as someone covering in punch could.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen