4/20 Instance: Rescue Rainbow

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

4/20 Instance: Rescue Rainbow

Post by Freak »

[three days after "Where's M'Money, Bitch?"]]

Jules: Julie cried in the trunk of the Bullseye's car. He was a jerk, this one. Not that Fisk wasn't either, but this guy took the cake. He didn't treat her gently at all, he just threw her around, she was pretty sure she had bruises now from his manhandling. She sobbed for her friends.

Kitty: Kitty shifted from one foot to another, resisting the urge to bite her finger nail. She looked at Alex standing nearby with the briefcase full of money and hoped this was over fast and with a minimum of bloodshed.

J: J kept an eye on the area, a bit farther off from the others, sitting on a bench down the way from them reading a news paper. He sent to Kitty and Alex through the link he'd made.

Alex: Alex uncomfortably shifted his weight from foot to foot, jumping slightly at the sound of J's voice and gripping the briefcase more tighly as he walked, looking for anything like an elephant.

J: J checked his watch non-chanlantly. He sent out another sweep in the suroundings, there were many people, but surface thoughts showed none of them were interested in being anywhere but in line at one of the rides or a concession stand.

Kitty: Kitty put a hand on Alex's arm. "You going to be all right?"

J: He resisted sending a surge of power right at him, not wanting to give away his position.

Mozby: The man in the elephant suit tapped the trunk of the car (scaring Julie) and looked to Bullseye, radio'ing a 'mission is go' message through the radio in the large elephant head. The elephant walked towards Alex, holding a dozen balloons. "Would you like a balloon little boy?"

Alex: "I think I'm going to have to be. At least until we get back to school," he shrugged and gave a slight grin, thankful for the concern. He caught J's thought as the balloon guy approached them, "No thank you."

Mozby: "You sure... I have some more over by my car." He pointed to it. "You should know that I'm not sure how the engine is going to hold up. It might blow at any time."

Alex: He inwardly groaned and looked over to Kitty, "Right. I guess I'll take all of them, then..."

Kitty: Kitty tensed up as the elephant made spoke and looked over at the car. She held her chin up. "If that happened, it would be bad don't you think? Means nobody would get what they wanted." She looked at Alex and gave him a smile.

Mozby: The elephant reared its massive head to Kitty. "The balloons are thirty K, and if you don't pay the tax you can't get all the balloons, and I don't have enough money to fix my car. And we're not selling you balloons." He motioned to Kitty with his large elephant paw. He began to walk away, indicating for Alex to follow him as he started walking to the gaming booths.

J: J cautioned as he folded his paper and walked along the way, smiling and mingling with people as he kept an eye on the situation.

Alex: Alex replied and nodded to the guy.

Mozby: "Good, let's go to my car and work out the schedule." He looked to Kitty. "You can stay behind, I said."

Bullseye: Bullseye toyed with his hat, leaning up against the counter of his game booth. "Step right up ladies and gents! Shot a star outta the paper and win your lady a prize!"

Kitty: "Oh? Why's that?" She looked nervously at Alex, not happy about the idea of everyone being split up.

Bullseye: Bullseye spotted the balloon man with his cargo in toe and smiled to himself, "Let me show you just how it easy is folks!" He pulled a 30 caliber 'bb gun' from under the counter and did a fancy twirl with it before firing a shot 'accidentally' and grazing Alex's side before bringing it to bear fully. Screams started as people heard the shot and started running for cover.

Bullseye:"Oh wow, man I'm good... I didn't even mean to pull the trigger yet and I already hit him once!" Bullseye laughed as he jumped up on the counter and cocked the rifle like the rifleman from the old TVLand show.

Alex: He looked back at Kitty, not really wanting to leave her alone with what happened to Julie either. He supposed if they wanted Julie back, they didn't really have a choice. Alex suggested as he started to follow the elephant man, hand going to his side at the shot.

J: J dove for cover as he heard the first shot, and sent out a wave of power again, refining his local search to pin point the location and identity of their adversary. He felt his pain through the link, and kept it from passing to Kitty as well.

Kitty: Kitty gasped, stunned as she heard the shot and saw Alex grab his side. "Alex!!" she screamed and sprinted towards him, phasing through the mob of stampeding carnival goers.

Alex: Alex replied, dropping the case to use his free hand to carefully aim an energy blast at the guy that'd shot him.

Bullseye: The energy blast flew at Bullseye and he brought the rifle up to block and parry the shot, the result destroying his gun. "YOU BROKE MY GUN! My mom gave me that!" He threw a piece of the barrel at Alex, "Right before I shot her with it!"

Mozby: The elephant waited for Kitty to be through phasing past the crowd and let go of his balloons and elephant glove, a bare hand holding an electric taser in it. He fired it at Kitty, nailing her in the back.

J: J felt the shock of the electricity as it hit Kitty, a small stream of it trailing through the link as well, giving him a small surge of power. He told them as he ripped information from him.

Kitty: Kitty felt her muscles seize up as the electrical charge started to surge through her. She almost forgot what Darren had taught her. Before she complete lost control of herself, she phased and disbursed the electricity into the ground around her. "Arrrggghh!" she groaned trying to get off her knees.

Bullseye: Bullseye ducked back inside the booth, narrowly dodging another blast and reaching for the closet thing at hand to throw, and poking his head back up, launched it at Alex, smacking him in the face with a pink tiger plushy. "Not my best moment..." He said sadly as he realized what he was using for ammo.

Alex: Alex's face scrunched at the plushie nailing him. That kinda hurt. He gave a few curses as Kitty went down and forced himself to run over to where she was, completely forgetting about the money, "You okay?"

Mozby: Elephant man went up to Kitty and kicked her in the side, picking up the briefcase. "Bullseye, they're yours. I got the girl and the cash." He hustled over to the car and prepared to open the trunk.

Kitty: "I don't think so!" Kitty growled grabbing her injured side with one hand hand and the elephant man's legs with the other, phasing them both halfway into the ground.

Alex: He aimed a blast at the game booth, feeling slightly bad that he was about to destroy it, but if it'd get the dude to stop throwing shit...

Bullseye: Bullseye nodded with a satisfied grin. "Oh I love sloppy seconds!... No wait... I hate sloppy seconds... I'm gonna have to ask double for the other one." He laughed and stood with another plushie in one hand and a handful of bullets in the other. "NO ONE MOVE OR THE PENGUIN GETS IT!"

Mozby: *Gruah!" he looked to Kitty, and if she could see past the elephant head, she'd have seen a glare of hatred. "Fine, you don't want me to do it?" He looked to Bullseye. "Blow the car!"

Alex: The... penguin...? Okay, this guy had some issues... Alex took a quick glance back to make sure Kitty was fine, then turned his attention back to Bullseye with another round of engery blasts, cringing at the mention of the car actually being a bomb.

Bullseye: Bullseye heard him, "Oh geez Beaver, do I have to do everything around here!?" He threw the plushie at Kitty and the bullets in rapid succession around Alex and Kitty both, they exploded as they hit the ground and shot at them, but without as much force for lack of barrel, causing only bruises where they hit.

Bullseye: His hands empty and finding himself flying through the air after an energy-blasted explosion behind him he pulled his spare keys out and hit the buttons, the trunk opened and a few seconds later the car alarm went off. A few seconds after that the wipers, and then finally it went up like a roman candle on the forth, exploding spectacularly.

Kitty: Kitty saw the crazed carnie vendor throwing something and yelped as they started exploding. Instinctively, she let go of her original target and reached over wildly to grab hold of Alex as more bullets exploded.

J: J finally took hold of the Bullseye guy, and got him to hold still a moment, taking most of his focus just to crack the guys mind. He warned the others as he strengthened the link more.

Alex: He cringed at the bullets, pausing when they didn't hurt but passed through him instead. Sweet. He was so glad Kitty was with him now.

Jules: The fire raged from the car, but from the smoke and firy wreck a rainbow shot out of the flames and suddenly zipped over to the elephant. Julie was on top of him in seconds, smashing her fists into him.

Kitty: Kitty shot back as she grinned at Alex. "Good for something huh?" she joked about her power before cringing as something BIG exploded.

Jules: "Fuck you! Fuck YOU! Fuck you and you're fucking stupid fucking boss!" She spat on him and with her super speed, punches went through the mask and into the man's face like pistons. "I'll kill you! Do you hear me?! I'll kill you!"

J: He sent back, his lips pressed tight in determination to keep hold while he could.

Alex: "Definitely," he gave a smile and blinked at the explosion, barely catching the rainbow through the flames and smoke, "Julie's out!"

J: Bullseye stood frozen, the only part working correctly was his mouth. "What the mary sanders!? Why cant my arms move! I should be slicing you to pieces with that broken trash can right over there..." He motioned to it with his eyes, "And then I'm gonna have some real fun.." He trailled on, yelling at them.

Kitty: she asked while tracking the rainbow to where it landed.

Jules: She froze and heard Alex's voice. "And YOU!" She zipped up right to his face. "You cost me two fingers!" She punched his chest. "And... and..." She broke down and started crying, hugging him hard. "Thank you!"

J: He set back with a grim smile.

J: Great... I'm fighting for their life and they are cuddling... He thought incredulously, Why did I agree to come again.... He gave a quick bark of a laugh and stepped up the preasure.

Alex: "Ow," Alex rubbed at his chest, then cringed at the squeezing but returned the hug. "I was only just shot and nailed with stuffed animals for you. I can take care of him, if you two want..."

Kitty: Kitty had already left Alex and ran for Bullseye. She grabbed hold of him, making any movements he'd make useless. She really hoped he had a plan, because they couldn't just stand there all day.

Jules: "Hold him still!" Julie got a piece of glass from the ground. She streamed over to him and flashed it in his face. "I'm going to hurt you like you hurt me."

Jules: She took the glass and used it to slice into one of his right-hand's trigger finger. It was dirty, gross, and hard work, but within a minute, it was off. She took it, put it in his mouth, and punched him across the face. "Don't fuck with the X-men. Bitch."

Kitty: "Julie!" Kitty cried. "What are you doing??" She had phased Bullseye to capture him. Now she felt like she was keeping him phased to protect him.

Jules: "Why shouldn't i?!" She shouted at Kitty. "He deserves it! He deserves everything he gets!"

J: Bullseye screamed as his mind was invaded and crumpled in Kitty's grasp, reaching for his head and eyes blinking rapidly. "What have who done to me!?" He didn't even know who he was talking about, but a line of incoherent babble erupted from his mouth just as he passed out.

Kitty: Kitty looked at Julie's two missing fingers and blanched. She didn't have a good answer. "Because we're Xmen," she answered at last. "This isn't what we are about. You stole his money. What did you really think was going to happen??"

J: J finally came up from his hiding spot and walked over to the girls and the down phsyco. He sent another jolt into him and started to rewire his head.

Jules: She took the glass and threw it into the dirt. "I don't care." She said, angrily. "I'm clearly not an X-Man."

[Edited on 9/5/10 by Freak]
:freak :andreas They're fighting!