5/9 Instance: Pre-Summer Samples

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: A few days before summer break 2012

Monet: Monet turned in her final and waved absently at the class and the teacher as she walked out, completely uninterested in the fact that the teacher was shocked she was done so quickly. He should know better by now.

Hector: Hec was headed back to his room, finally done with classes, and about ready to put in a good nights work that evening. He came round the corner and saw Monet just ahead, walking away. He gave a quick sexy whistle, and took a few long strides to catch up to her, "And where you off to on this fine day?" He gave her a smile.

Monet: Monet arched an amused eyebrow as she slowed her pace enough for him to catch up quicker. "I hadn't decided yet. You have been quite the missing person lately."

Hector: "Oh, you know me. I'm around, but I'm only seen when I wanna be." He gave a quick chuckle, "Big plans for summer?" He asked, seemed to be the topic of the day, from how many times he'd been asked that same question.

Monet: "Non. Not yet anyway. Why? Do you have something planned?" She made her way to the kitchen and pulled a bottle of water from the fridge.

Hector: He walked with her, "Nah, not so much. Think Hepz's wantin to go visit her home, but nothing concrete as a yet. You toss me one, yeah?" He asked from the counter as she was at the fridge.

Monet: Monet put hers on the counter and pulled one for him. "Non? What is it that you are wanting to do?" She handed him the bottle and picked hers back up. "You do not have to follow her around like a lost puppy, you realize. Alternately, she could follow you around like a lost kitten."

Hector: "Oh she already does." He laughed, "Don’t think I could get ridda her now if I wanted to." He gave Monet a wink, "But I don't. I'm just comfortable here, got business to run, mansion to stay in, and a girl that's ready at the dropa the hat." He pulled the top off and took a swig.

Monet: "So then why not do what you want to do for the summer? Why does it have to be what she wants to do?"

Hector: "But I want to stay here for now. Which I'm doing. So I am." He smiled, "But most tha time we're attached at the hip, and I don't like her running off alone much anymore, so if she wants ta go somewhere, I'd rather go with to keep an eye on things, let not history repeat itself, no?"

Monet: Monet shrugged and opened her own water, "I could care less if history repeated itself. It’s not my burden to bear." She took a sip. "Speaking of said history, Pietro's not half bad in bed when given the right directions."

Hector: "Oh yeah?" He was a bit shocked, but it was Monet, she probably had a reason for it beyond the obvious. "Hepz said he couldn't even get her off when he raped her. Musta read a how to or something since then." The words were joking, his tone was suddenly deathly serious though. "Shoulda squeezed his cock off with that super strength of yours." He said bluntly.

Monet: "Now Hector. He would be no good to me if I did that. He would bleed to death. Also, that would be quite the mess. I’d rather just shut his brain off." She gave a shrug, "And maybe Hepzibah just didn't know how to take what she wanted when she was trapped in the more pleasant looking form of herself. Women who don't take what they want in bed won't get what they want. It’s that simple."

Hector: "Hepz knows plenty on how to get what she wants, it's pretty much her mutation in a nut shell. He just couldn’t perform. Nice you got him trained up though, gonna use him as a lap dog or an errand boy?" He laughed, "Oh damn, he pulls off a quickie it over before you get your panties off?" He laughed.

Monet: "And yet, she was so very timid when she looked like us. There's no way she even asked for what she wanted. I don't buy it." She shrugged, "Let's just say doing that gave me some peace of mind. And I needed a good fuck who wasn't an amateur."

Hector: "Ha, well, good ya had fun then." Was the best he could offer. "Little bitch came beggin for help not to long ago, like I own him a favor or some shit." He shook his head at the memory of it.

Monet: "I tend to ignore him when he does that with me. I don't find whining very becoming of someone who calls himself a man." She arched an eyebrow, "What was he asking you to do for him? Slit his wrists? There's no other reason he would come to you beyond for assisted suicide in my opinion."

Hector: "'Parently his dad kidnapped his sister or some such, wanted me to help get'er back. Told him to kindly fuck off. Not sure what he expected." He took a drink. "Lucky I didn't just go ahead an shuffle off his mortal coil right then and there." That's right, he pays attention in English.

Monet: "Well, he 'expected' help from you. Why, we'll never know. But that was what he expected." She nodded slightly, "He's lucky I haven't done it yet either. However, keeping him alive suits my needs for the time being. There would be no sense in killing him. Yet, anyway. And I would appreciate you leaving him alive until I’m finished with him as well."

Hector: "Yeah... Whatever, Hepz told me I wasn't allowed to hurt him too, yet." He frowned and took a drink, shook his head and started to try to think on happier thoughts.

Hector: "By the by, I got new product in if ya want a sampler." He smiled, by all accounts it was a very nice strand, though he didn’t dare try it again himself.

Monet: "Well if he weren't necessary to my usage, I wouldn't mind at all. But he is my cover for the tournaments after all." She arched an eyebrow, "New product? How does it affect healing factors and the like?"

Hector: "Strong enough to overcome for a few hours, even broke through a poison immune buddy in the city, first time he got happy time since he manifested." He said happily, "Tried it myself a week or so ago... had a nice buzz for almost 3 straight days." Still had the walking acorn in his pocket too.

Monet: "Three days? Potent for someone like yourself then. But even your strongest has only given me a slight buzz."

Hector: "Oh, this is quite a bit stronger than that." He laughed, "Hard to up dosage for healing factors and invulnerable, only so much modern botany can do, but fortunately, I've found some nice things to splice it with."

Monet: "Sounds promising. Why not?" She took a drink of her water. "Do you have any with you or shall I wait while you go retrieve some?"

Hector: "I'll drop it by ya room on my way out later." He pulled his phone out to make a note to remember later. "As always, feedback is appreciated." He gave her a grin.

Monet: "When have I ever been one to keep my opinion to myself?" She smirked at him.

Hector: "Point." He laughed, and held up his bottle of water in a mock salute as he stood, "Think I'm gonna head out though, work to do, people to see to. Or is it the other way around...?"

Monet: "That would depend entirely on who the people are, darling." She gave him a small nod, "Au revoir."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

You can always depend on Mo to be spiteful and self serving and just trying to stir up trouble :rolleyes

But know what's really awesome? Having a man who doesn't need directions! :naughty
:hepz :kitty