6/17 Instance: Flowery Advice

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timelined Current.

Tigra: Tigra followed another scent right into a door. Ow. she pushed it open after she found the handle and slinked into the small building, "Ooooh pretty!" Flowers! She stuck her nose into the nearest bunch and inhaled. After a few sneezes she did it again.

Hector: Hector looked up from his work bench in the greenhouse when he heard the thump, and laughed softly as he saw someone walk into the glass door. He was caught off guard as he saw her fully, "Oh man..." He wiped his eyes at the sight of a cat girl, oddly colored against what he was used to. "Hepz?..." He shook his head, "Nah, not unless she fell into a paint closet..." He put down his tools and headed down the rows of plants and flowers to investigate.

Tigra: So many nice smells! Tigra purred as she burried herself in the scents. She didn't even notice there was someone else there until she heard the sound. She squeaked and jumped back. "Oh! Hi! Er...." Her tail curled around her legs, "Um... sorry... these your flowers?"

Hector: He shook his head, "No... They are for everyone..." He smiled and gave her a curious once over, "I'd heard there was another feline now..." He smirked and shook his head clear, "Right... I'm Hector... You are..." What was the name?.... He came up blank, he was crappy with names.

Tigra: "Tigra." She smiled, offering her hand and forgetting to stop herself and ask for permission before she sniffed at him. Smells of Hepzibah...

Hector: "Right... Tigra.." He took her hand and shook, a puzzled look on his face at the sniff, "Nice ta meet ya." He turned to the flowers she'd been sniffing. "You like flowers, yeah? These just hit bloom a few days ago... They must smell extra strong at the moment for a feral..."

Tigra: "I love flowers! I like anything that grows!" She grinned, her tail uncurling and swishing behind her, "Couldn't tell you what half of them are called, not so great at names... but they smell pretty!"

Hector: He grinned, "Oh... Well let's see... This..." He pointed to a white flower with large white petals, "Is an oleander. That's a Scarlet Pimpernel, cause of the long nose thing... And that is a lily... A calla I believe..." He pointed out each of the types of flowers in the area. "How are you liking the school so far?"

Tigra: Tigra closed her eyes and sniffed at each again, trying to memorise the names and place them with the scents. "I like it a lot! Free college!" She grinned at him again, "Providing I can stay focused I can pass my courses and then I can go and do whatever I like."

Hector: "Yeah... Staying focused here is difficult... But not impossible." He shrugged, "What are you wanting to study?" She seemed a lot more interested in the school part than most of the ferals he'd talked to.

Tigra: "Chemistry and Biology! I wanna be a scientist!" She moved round the tables to sniff at more flowers. "Really good at that stuff... wanted to go to college but parents wouldn't pay - said it's not suitable 'cause of how I look...." she shook her head, "I'll show them!" She smiled again, "They were shocked as hell to find out I was going to college!"

Hector: "Ha... Yeah, I bet... Bit hard to get into a lotta places now if you look different... Specially with registration required now." He shook his head, glad he was exempt from all that. "But Chem and Biology... Pretty hard core subjects... Good luck with that..."

Tigra: "Registration required?" She looked over at him blinking, "Um... when did that happen? I dunno if anyone told you but I was living out in the woods for quite a while...." she chewed her lip. "I thought it was just voluntary?"

Hector: "Yeah... Think you missed a bit... It's 'voluntary'... but you have to be registered to get a new drivers liscense, marrige liscense, or really anything else dealing with the government..." He shrugged, "They wont make you register here if ya don't want to though, so no worries, yeah?"

Tigra: "Eh... not like they can't tell I'm a mutant from how I look, right?" she gave him another grin, "Oh! Now I remember! You're Sophia's brother, right?"

Hector: He grinned back, "Oh yeah? That obvious?" He laughed, "But yeah... She's my baby sis." Not much to worry about girls knowing her, but he still needed to have a talk with a few boys...

Tigra: "I met her. She said you're Hepzibah's...er... boyfriend?" She chewed her lip, "Her scent's all over you... put two and two together. Hooray for deductive reasoning skills?"

Hector: "Very good." He smiled and walked back over to the work bench, where he had a small banzai tree the was working with. "Soo... You know Hepz and Sophia... Play nice with them?" He asked, looking over his shoulder slyly, knowing full well how ferals react to new ferals.

Tigra: "Uh... yes?" she frowned, "Sophia's nice. We had fun... don't think it went too well with Hepzibah... don't really remember... think she maybe woke up the feral... probably lost my temper - I have a short fuse.... I'm working on it." She rubbed her arm distractedly, "Kinda wanna apologise but I'm not sure how..."

Hector: He laughed, the first time he'd heard about that, "Well... Best bet, do it when I'm around, I can.... mostly, keep her calm... most of the time..." He laughed again, "Ferals are touchy... and I bet it's even worse being one around others."

Tigra: "Yeah...." She sighed, "It has its advantages, sure... but only around guys.... other girls not so much... there's the whole competition thing..... actually probably better if you're far far away..."

Hector: "HA!... Yeah... Maybe." He picked up his clippers and started to work again, prunning away unwanted miniature branches. "But I will be displeased if I have to get a spray bottle for the two of you if ya go over board..."

Tigra: Tigra blinked, "Y' know... I think that happened already...." she had a vague recollection of seeing Kyle run off with one, "And it shouldn't get bad... not if I go to apologise... as long as she doesn't say anything that pisses me off we're good." She smiled, "Just need to think of something to bring that's not a dead animal."

Hector: "Yeah... I'm not much on dead animals either..." He refrained from telling her Hepz not saying something offensive might be pushing the bounds of possibility. "I'll talk to her soon, make sure she is on her best behavior for when you do though." We'll see if she listens.

Tigra: "Okay, thanks... what does she like? Wanna try and start off on a good note... might help... but all I can think of is bringing her a rabbit - those things are hard to catch.... but I'm not sure that's good enough... or right..." she scratched her head, "I've been outside for too long..."

Hector: "Yeah... That might be a bit off... I'd try mexican food... Or chocolate.... Hell, even just a milkshake from Sonic. Nice and easy stuff yeah?" He tied a small wire to the trunk, pulling it into an interesting angle.

Tigra: "I think I can manage a milkshake... maybe... or any of the above... but I don't really know my way around New York..." she wrinkled her nose, "Gonna have to borrow someone for directions..." she chewed her lip trying to think who to ask, "Or I guess I could follow my nose... if I could remember what Mexican food smelled like..."

Hector: "Yeah, most anyone here can point out a few places, and you don't even need to go to the City for Sonic's, it's just down the road a few miles in Salem." He turned the small tree, checking to make sure it looked right. "And if ya need a ride... Hm... Well.. I would say let me know... But if you show up to talk to her, and smell of me or my car, that might kinda put her hair up.... Chris maybe? He's got a ride... Or Kitty... She's a cute kid." He spouted off a few of the ones he knew likely to help.

Tigra: "Yeah probably wanna avoid smelling like you if I can help it... if she's like me that'll end really badly... wouldn't even have time to give her the present..." she shook her head, "I could ask Chris I guess... don't know who Kitty is, don't think I met her yet... I maybe did and forgot... names..."

Hector: "Yeah... and that would be bad." He nodded, spotting his acorn resting against the base of the banzai tree. "How'd you get there..." He plucked it up and palmed it, "She's a cutie. You'll like her. But yeah, Chris is a good bet... I heard he's been driving some of the new girls around already anyway." He smirked.

Tigra: "Probably, he's helpful like that.... and he owes me a favour." She nodded, "I looked after his fishies... that was hard... wanted to eat them....." she looked around as if checking Chris wasn't there and listening. "Don't tell him..."

Hector: "Oh... My lips are sealed." He grinned, Wonder if he's tried to show his fish to Sophia yet... His grin faded a bit and he bit his lip. "Yeah... He's real helpful..." Needa have a talk with him...

Hector: "Hey... I gotta jet... Feel free to stay and look around yeah? Careful back there... those are not too safe to touch." He pointed back where there was ivy and a few other toxic plants. "And make sure to lock up when ya leave, k?" He said as he cleaned up his area and got to his feet, pocketing his acorn.

Tigra: Tigra frowned a little at the shift in scent, had she said something wrong? She chewed her lip, "Oh it's okay... I only came 'cause I smelled the flowers... didn't mean to disturb you, so... sorry..." Her tail curled around her legs again, "Maybe I'll go look for Chris..."

Hector: "Oh no, you're fine, yeah?" He smiled at her, "Really is nice to meet ya. Just remembered I gotta go nip something else in the bud before it starts growing wild, yeah?" He grinned, "And after ya get that bit of unpleasantness with Hepz cleared up, I'll teach ya what all the other flowers are as well. Think of it as an incentive." He chuckled.

Tigra: "Incentives are good! Helps me focus!" She grinned, "Means I stay in charge." She nodded, "Oh! Squirrel!" She charged off after it and was halfway across the lawn before she realised what she was doing. She stopped, smacking her forehead with her palm. Dammit! She stalked back to the building.

Hector: Hec stood at the door and watched her tear off across the lawn and shook his head, "Damn... She moves fast..." He laughed and started up towards the school, waving to her from across the way. "Later chicka! Have fun!"

Tigra: "Yeah... you too!" She waved back then jumped up the side of the building and in through her open window. Fastest way to the second floor.

Hector: He blinked as she jumped up the wall and climbed in an opened window. He walked in the kitchen door muttering about crazy ass ferals with a grin.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

*snort* Squirrel. Yeah, she'll grow out of that eventu-BUNNY! *chases after rabbit*
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

You know... It'd be funny if it was the same squirrel that keeps getting away from ya'll each time... Should do an instance from it's POV with all the ferals chasing ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

I think there was a squirrel that got away from kyle from a previous game. Kyle lost two front teeth after diving at it and smacking face first into a tree
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

*Hepz watches out the window at Kyle chasing rabbits and Tigra chasing squirrels and facepalms*

Fun instance you two!
:hepz :kitty
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

*mouse runs by*
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey