6/28 Instance: What Hec Doesn't Know...

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

timeline: after Food Run

Sophia: Sophia sat at one of the tables in the library. She'd returned the first book she'd picked out and gotten another, though she wasn't completely sure she liked this one or not. She leaned back in the chair as she flipped the page, debating putting it back.

Christopher: Chris peaked his head over his book fort. Huh what was that? He shrugged a little and then decided to go back to sourcing through his books and drawing sketches of different diagrams.

Sophia: With a sigh, she shut the book, not wanting it winning the debate. She got up and started to glance down the shelves, trying to remember where the book belonged.

Christopher: Chris heard the book shut and looked up from his book fort. "Who's there?" He looked around cautiously and decided to hit his leg a few times to build up some energy just incase it was whoever attacked Sam.

Sophia: Sophia looked around at the voice and called back, "Uh, me?"

Christopher: "Uhmm.... Who's me?" Chris got up from his fort a looked around a little trying to find the girls voice.

Sophia: "Sophia?" she answered, finding the spot where she thought the book belonged and placing it. Sophia went looking down each aisle in an attempt to find the source of the other voice.

Christopher: "Oh hey Sophia." He returned to his book fort. "I'm over in the bio section if you wanna come visit my fort."

Sophia: "You're fort?" she questioned, heading toward the section. Her eyebrow raised once she found him surrounded by books.

Christopher: His chair was sat at the front of the fort in a chair and had drug another one over just to the side incase she come over. Papers and notes were scattered all across the little fort. "What's up?"

Sophia: "Not much. Looking for something to read," Sophia shrugged, carefully moving to sit in the extra chair, "What about you?"

Christopher: "Just doing some drawings and studying some biology." Chris scribbled at some more pictures and then started adding some details and notes. "You like biology?"

Sophia: She leaned over to see some of the notes while replying, "I like it well enough. It's fairly interesting."

Christopher: "It's my favorite subject, and art is my second, which makes this stuff a bit easier." He started making a rough sketch of something.

Sophia: "Nice," Sophia nodded, "I always liked English."

Christopher: Chris leaned back in his chair and gave her face a quick look. "Hmm that's a little uhmm ironic isn't it?"

Sophia: She shot him a grin, "It used to be a challenge, which made it fun."

Christopher: "Ahh." He went back to sketching something trying to make sure she couldn't see it. Heh never noticed it but she's kinda cute. "So what are your plans for today?"

Sophia: "Nothing, really. I finished a book, so I returned it. I figured I'd get another, but I found you instead," Sophia shrugged, "Pretty sure I have a class in a little bit, too. What about you?"

Christopher: "Bah classes are made for skipping." He scribbled a little more then erased a few lines. "So what were you reading?"

Sophia: "They are? Then, why are you studying?" Sophia pointed out, then gave another shrug, "A book."

Christopher: "I like biology. And anatomy, well especially anatomy." Chris gave her a playful wink and finished up his sketch.

Sophia: She laughed, rolling her eyes, "Biology, I'm not horrible at. I never had to take anatomy."

Christopher: "It's pretty cool but it's hard. I could give you some pointers." Chris gave her another wink and then sketched a bit more. "So lets find something fun to do today, classes are getting boring."

Sophia: "Well, what do you think is fun?"

Christopher: "Oh a lot of things, how about you?" He caught a good look at her face one more time and did a few more sketches then held it up for her to see.

Sophia: "That's really good," Sophia grinned at the picture of her, "Well, I doubt you enjoy shopping, sooo... Um, I don't know. Besides going out to eat, I've been doing work for classes and figuring out my powers."

Christopher: "I enjoy being around a cute girl so what would you like to do?" Chris let her have it and closed a few books and put up his notes.

Sophia: She took the sketch with thanks, blushing slightly at the cute comment. "Could grab some snacks and see if there's anything on? Or watch a movie?"

Christopher: "Sure," he pulled his keys out of his pocket and jingled them. "Dinner and a show then?"

Christopher: He laughed a little.

Sophia: Sophia smiled, "Am I going to have to argue with you over who's paying?"

Christopher: "What?" He looked at her completely confused.

Sophia: "Well, last time I offered to get you something to eat, you paid..." she reminded.

Christopher: "Well I tend to perfer not to let a cute gal pay. Just one of my little quirks." He set his keys in his pocket and pulled out his phone to check what time it was.

Sophia: "Okay, I pay for the movies, you do dinner?" Sophia asked, going for a compromise. So far, everyone had been buying her everything, which she supposed wasn't a horrible thing but still...

Christopher: Chris laughed a little, "I'll think about it. Maybe I'll just pay for it all." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Sophia: "We'll see about that," she poked her tongue out at him in return as she stood, "Ready to go, then?"

Christopher: Chris stood up next to her and tapped her butt playfully. "Lets get going. I'm hungry."

Sophia: ((time passes))

Sophia: Sophia leaned back in her seat, reaching for a few pieces of popcorn from the bucket they'd gotten and popping them in her mouth. She snuck a quick glance at him as she took a sip from her drink, then turned her attention back to the movie.

Christopher: The movie came to an end and the credits began to roll as Chris hopped up and offered her a hand to get up. "That wasn't as good as I expected it to be."

Sophia: "I didn't think it was that bad." Though, that could be due to the fact that she spend most the movie sneaking glances at him. She took his hand and stood, blinking as the lights went up.

Christopher: As they left the movie theatre a blast of hot air hit them. "Gah it's hotter than hell out here." He pulled his shirt off and tucked it into his pocket.

Sophia: Sophia watched him shed his shirt and looked for something else to focus on. At least this time there wasn't a pool for her to fall into. She nodded in agreement to his statement, then asked, "So, back to school now?"

Christopher: "Sure. Who says we can't make a short stop before that." He gave her a suggestive wink and then unlocked the car door for her and opened it, letting her climb in.

Sophia: She thought for a moment as she got in the car, ignoring the wink. "For icecream?" she asked, glancing up at him.

Christopher: "Sure uhmm Dairy Queen okay with you?" He walked over to his side and got in to the car.

Sophia: "Yeah, that's fine," Sophia nodded, shooting him a grin, "Thanks."

Christopher: Chris reved up the engine and took off towards the nearest Dairy Queen. Thank you GPS! When they got to the box to orde Chris looked over at her. "You know what you want, my treat?"

Sophia: "Yeah, sure," she gave in, glancing over the menu before telling him what she wanted.

Christopher: "Okay what do ya want. I'm gettin a slushie. Hmm maybe a dilly bar too."

Sophia: "I was thinking about just a dipped ice cream cone."

Christopher: Chris put in the order then pulled around and paid for their stuff and gave her, what she ordered. "So where too now? School somewhere a little more uhmm scenic?" He gave her another wink and then pulled away from the Dairy Queen.

Sophia: Sophia shrugged, "Well, we went the scenic way last time, and it wasn't bad. Ultimately, it's up to you. I'm not the one driving."

Christopher: Chris laughed a little. "Guess you didn't get that. How bout we just drive a little then head back."

Sophia: "If you want to drive a bit more, may as well take the scenic route," she ate some of the iceceam, looking over at him.

Christopher: "Up to you. I might be the driver but you're the one who can get me killed if need be, I'm not too afraid of hec, but hepz is a force to be reconed with." He took a bite of his Dilly bar.

Sophia: "I hadn't even thought about what Hec will think about this until you mentioned it..."

Christopher: "Uhmm nothing unless he finds out?" He shrugged and finished up his Dilly bar then took a sip of his Cherry slushie.

Sophia: Sophia laughed, "Yeah, guess so."

Christopher: Chris sipped at his slushie and pulled off the road at his favorite spot so he could enjoy the slushie unlike the Dilly bar. "It's all good we haven't done anything to piss him off yet."

Sophia: "Yet?" she raised an eyebrow, going for some more icecream.

Christopher: "Well the future is a pretty long thing, ya never know." Chris gave her a coy smile and turned the radio up a bit.

Sophia: "Yeah..." The future was long for him as long as Hec didn't find out. She took a bite out of the cone.

Christopher: "You okay there Sophia?" He looked over at her his lips stained red from the slushie.

Sophia: Sophia laughed once she glanced over at him, "Fine after looking at you."

Christopher: Chris laughed a little and then pulled his straw out and sprayed her a little with the shushie. "Cuz you look much better." He busted out laughing.

Sophia: "Ew," she made a face, lifting her arm to attempt to shield herself from the spray, "At least I don't look like I'm wearing lipstick."

Christopher: "No you just look like you sucked off the Nesquick Bunny." He laughed even harder this time.

Sophia: Sophia went for the napkins and wiped her face, rolling her eyes at his comment, "You could've said something before."

Christopher: "Oh I thought it was cute." He laughed a bit more and then wiped off a spot of chocolate she missed.

Sophia: She blushed, "It's embarrassing. And, thanks."

Christopher: "Heh I've done more embarrasing things than that. Trust me."

Sophia: "Really?" she raised an eyebrow, "Like what?"

Christopher: "Like kicking my leg through a cabinet when I was trying to get my pants on, kitty witnessed that one. If ya ever see my bathroom you'll see a plywood door to one of them."

Sophia: "You've told me about that," Sophia smiled, finishing off the cone.

Christopher: "Yup one of my fail moments. There's others but I'll keep those a secret for now. You'll have to torture them outa me."

Sophia: "I guess that means I'll have to think of some kind of torture..."

Christopher: "Oh bring it on. I bet I can take anything you got." He poked her nose playfully.

Sophia: "I doubt that." Her nose wrinkled at the poke, and she leaned over to poke at his side.

Christopher: "Psh that all you got." He poked her belly button.

Sophia: "Pfft, no." She sucked her stomach in at the poke, unbuckling her seatbelt to get a better reach and going for the opposite side this time.

Christopher: Chris did his best to dodge while unbuckling his own seatbelt. "Psh you're not doing very good at this."

Sophia: "Well, there's not much space in here," Sophia replied, getting him in the chest.

Christopher: Chris pulled a lever on the side and the seat laid all the way back. "That better?" he poked her back on her upper chest near her neck.

Sophia: "Yeah, you leaning back really helps me," Sophia rolled her eyes. It did give her a nice view though. She tried another poke, going for his nose.

Christopher: He grabbed her hand and pinned it down. "Psh nice try but it was a fail."

Sophia: She struggled to free her hand but gave up when she realized it was hopeless, using her other hand.

Christopher: Chris pinned her other hand down. "Now you're just screwed." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Sophia: Sophia stuck her tongue out back, "So are you."

Christopher: He poked her tongue with his. "Am not." Chris laughed a little bit.

Sophia: "Are too. You can't move your hands if you have mine."

Christopher: He pinned her hands back with only one of his. "You sure about that." Chris rolled over so he was ontop of her completely pinning her down. "Got anything left?" He gave her a smile.

Sophia: Her eyebrows raised as she looked up to him, "Well... I have legs, but I don't think you'd be very happy if I hit you there..."

Christopher: Christ tightened his legs around hers. "Not like I'd let you do that. Hmm I guess it's my turn to torture you then?"

Sophia: "How do you plan on doing that exactly?" She supposed if she really wanted him off she could just blow him away, but she wasn't about to point that out...

Christopher: Chris leaned down and kissed her neck softly. "That work for you?"

Sophia: Sophia sucked in a breath at the kiss, shooting him a smirk, "I think you missed my face."

Christopher: "Who says I was aiming for your face?" Chris kissed her neck again one more time.

Sophia: She eyed him, shrugging slightly, "Well, then, I think you skipped a step."

Christopher: "I never knew there were steps." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Sophia: "Guess they're not set in stone..." Sophia grinned up at him, lifting her head to try and catch his lips.

Christopher: He pushed his lips against hers returning her kiss and slowly slid his hand up her side from her waist.

Sophia: She pulled to try and free her arms, leaning back when she failed again.

Christopher: Chris let go of her hands and continued to kiss her gently on the lips.

Sophia: Sophia smiled against his lips as she wrapped her arms around him. This must've been the future he was talking about because Hec was definitely going to kill him now, but that was the furthest thing from her mind at the moment.

Christopher: He slowly and cautiously moved one of his hands up to her left breast as he continued to kiss her softly on the lips.

Sophia: She caught his hand and pulled away, looking up at him, "I'd rather you live through the night."

Christopher: "Mmm you're no fun." He kissed her neck softly one more time.

Sophia: "I'll try to be once I'm sure my brother won't kill you," Sophia sighed.

Christopher: "If he never finds out he won't have any reason to kill me." He smirked at her.

Sophia: "He has his ways," she replied, releasing his hand and putting her arm back around him, "I'll tell him we went out, leave out the groping, and sees what he thinks. Not that it really matters since it's not his life, but still..."

Christopher: "Yeah the whole big bad bro thing." He kissed her cheek softly and then laid down next to her.

Sophia: "Yeah, exactly," Sophia nodded, eyeing him.

Christopher: "I still say what he don't know won't hurt him." He gave her a wry smile.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Hector: Hec sat in the back seat, invisible and smiled as his sister pulled Chris's hand away, Atta girl... He shook his head and laughed inside as he agreed with her, Yes. I do have my ways....

lol, fun read guys ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

there is no back seat :shifty *cough cough* custom seat ;)
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

All vette's have a back seat, if you don't have it there is no way to get to your battery ;)

<-- family own's a vette ;) 1977 t-top fastback
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

not all vettes have a back seat, stingrays and mako sharks (64-67) do not I'm a vette lover don't question me, + i have a corvette book with every crovette in it up to 2006
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Regardless, Hector has a way of keeping his eye on things. Hepz can only offer him so much protection against Sophia's big brother... and if Hepz even *suspects* Chris isn't treating Sophia well...it will be very very bad for him. :evil
:hepz :kitty
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

:shifty
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Wow.
I thought JULES was the cocktease! He's coming on strong and Sophia is as strong as a clam!

CHIP AWAY Christopher! There's a pearl there! :P
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS