7/5 Instance: Confectionary Apologies

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

7/5 Instance: Confectionary Apologies

Post by Slarti »

Timelined a few hours after [Instance]Sausage or Taco.

Christopher: Chris walked towards the dorms drying his hair off with a towel, he sighed gently as he remembered what had transpired earlier that day. God now I feel like an ass for just leaving Tigra there. He draped his towel over his bare shoulders and headed for Tigra's room instead. Guess I'll pop by and talk to her, if she'll even let me.

Tigra: Tigra was curled up tight under her her duvet, hiding in her pile of cushions. Stupid stupid stupid. You're always doing this... should know better by now... should have stayed outside...

Christopher: Chris got to her door and knocked on it gently. "Uhmm hey Tigra, you in there?" He was starting to feel even worse for just leaving her after he'd gotten her yelled at by Julie.

Tigra: She raised her head, lifting the corner of the blanket to sniff in the direction of the door, "Chris?" What was he doing back here? Probably came to say he doesn't wanna talk to me again... She pulled the blanket back around herself and curled up again.

Christopher: "C-can I come In...?" He scratched the back of his head gently and noticed his hair was still a little wet.

Tigra: Tigra poked her head out from under the sheets and wiped her eyes on them, "'s not locked..." she said by way of a reply before ducking down under her protective pile of stuff once more.

Christopher: Chris opened the door slowly and looked around to try to find her. "You okay Tigra?" The more this progressed the worse he felt about how he'd acted.

Tigra: "Guess that depends on your definition of okay." Came the disembodied voice from beneath the duvet, "Whatever it is you're going to say... just get it over with. I've heard it before, I can take it."

Christopher: Chris was a little confused. "Uhmm... you mind if I sit down?" He walked over to her bed slowly.

Tigra: She curled up a little tighter and moved more towards the wall, "If you have to..." That was a little different, most of the time people yelled at her standing up.

Christopher: Chris sat down on her bed and looked at the lump of sheets that was her. "I'm uhmm sorry for how I acted. Y'all just made me feel pretty worthless. I mean I thought we were atleast friends...."

Tigra: That really did surprise her, enough that it nearly made her dig her way out of the sheets to stare at him. She managed to restrain herself though, "Wh-what?" She shifted a little, "We are... were... I mean... I understand if you don't wanna talk to me anymore...."

Christopher: "Why wouldn't I wanna talk to you anymore. It just pissed me off a little that's all. I still wanna be your friend. I just don't wanna be considered a living dildo to be used and thrown aside." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Tigra: "That's not how I think of you at all!" She curled around his shape on the bed, still buried under her blankets. "I'm sorry I made you feel like that..." She sniffed and wiped at her eyes with the sheet again.

Christopher: "Well I'm glad to hear that. Uhmm are you sure you're okay Tigra? I mean I just got a hug from a blob of sheets." He leaned back on his arms.

Tigra: She nodded then realised he probably wouldn't be able to tell, "Yeah... I'm fine..." she sighed, "Might surprise you to know I'm used to situations like earlier with you and Julie... except normally the girl's not mad 'cause she's jealous of the guy..."

Christopher: "Ahh well I'm not used to those situations at all. Before I came here I was a virgin." He blushed a little.

Tigra: "Oh..." She curled around him a little tighter, "Sorry..." she chewed her lip, "Look... I meant what I said... if you don't wanna see me anymore... I won't think any less of you... it wouldn't be the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last."

Christopher: "Tigra I still really wanna be your friend, and I like sleeping with you, that crap earlier just caught me really off gaurd. And Julie kinda really pissed me off." He brushed his hair some more trying to dry it a little better with his hands.

Tigra: "Really? You mean that?" The surprise was obvious in her voice, "You don't want me to avoid you from now on?"

Christopher: "No... I don't see why I would. I mean it's not like Julie can actually do anything to me. I heal super fast and absorb force. And you're a fun person to be around. Now why don't you cheer up and come out here and hang out with me, or I'm gonna have to come in there!"

Tigra: "Uh... it's just normally what happens that's all..." then she panicked, "No! Don't come in here! I'll come out...." She pulled away towards the wall again just in case he did try to dig her out himself.

Christopher: "What are you naked under there or something? I mean it's not like it's anything I haven't seen." He chuckled a little and waited for her to emerge from the sheets.

Tigra: "Uh... kinda...?" She took a couple of steadying breaths before closing her eyes and opening the tiny door in the mental fence.

Christopher: "Huh?..." He stared at the spot waiting for her to come out.

Tigra: She scrabbled around a bit then found her way out of the top of the pile with an arm shortly followed by her head. A minute or so of wriggling later and she was all the way out and revealed to be in a pair of pyjamas. "That woulda been a lot easier if you weren't sitting on the bed." She ran her hands through her hair in an attempt to tame its new 'mane' look.

Christopher: Chris stared at her with his mouth agape a bit, she looked beautiful in her furless form. "T-tigra....?"

Tigra: Tigra was momentarily confused at the expression on his face. Then she realised she could feel carpet beneath her feet. She looked down, "Dammit! Not again!" She groaned and sat down heavily on the side of the bed and held up her hands in front of her, staring at them.

Christopher: "Damn it?" He stared at her body taking in the image of her while she was furless. "You look amazing what's wrong?"

Tigra: She turned her head to look at him, "I prefer the fur." She turned back to her hands, frowning and concentrating again. Hey you! Tigra! Cooperate with me! I'm not mad.... Her brow creassed and she caught her tongue between her lips, focussing. Soon she was back in her fur, her tail tapping beside her on the bed. "Ah. Better."

Christopher: "I mean you look good either way but... I mean I had no idea..." He gave her a little smile.

Tigra: "No one does." She pulled her legs up to her chest, putting her feet on the edge of the bed, "I... no one can know... okay? I mean it... don't tell anyone I can do that."

Christopher: "Uhmm okay Tigra. I swear I won't tell anyone. You cheerin up at all?" He gave her a little bigger of a smile.

Tigra: "Thank you..." she gave him a small smile back, "Yeah... feel a little better knowing you don't hate me or something..." She got to her feet again, "Don't think Julie's gonna be as forgiving...."

Christopher: "Well uhmm how about I take you out to make up for it?" He pulled his keys outa his pocket and gingled them. "I mean I'm sure I could do other things to cheer you up." Chris gave her a little smirk. "But that's how we got into this mess in the first place."

Tigra: "Yeah... probably should avoid actions that could land you in more trouble..." She went to her cupboard and pulled out some clothes, "But some out time would be nice I think..." She crossed to the bathroom, "Just let me put some clothes on..."

Christopher: "Well, we could make sure we lock the door next time, or use my room. I'm sure J can cover his eyes or I could put up a sheet or something." He laughed and followed her over to the bathroom door but didn't follow her in, just gave her a nice lil tap on the butt before she went in.

Tigra: She closed the door behind her and started to change her clothes, "Oh no... no... not doing that with J in the room, that'd be weird...." she said through the door, "And I think it'd break him or something..." She gathered up her PJs and stepped into the bedroom again, tossing the PJs onto the bed and picking up her hairbrush.

Christopher: "I'm not saying we would do it there with him just that if like you and me were bothering him I could put up a sheet or something. I dunno." He gave her a smile as she stepped out.

Tigra: "Yeah... still kinda leaves the problem there though... and I think maybe it's better if we stay off that subject for now..." She put her brush to one side and pulled out a green ribbon to tie her hair at the nape of her neck.

Christopher: "Yeah that would prolly be a good idea. So how bout some icecream, or a shake or something." He cracked his neck a little and his fingers.

Tigra: "Um.... I could go for some icecream maybe..." She gave him a small smile, "But you should probably put a shirt on..."

Christopher: "What don't like lookin at muh sexy body?" He said in a sarcastic tone and flexed a little. "Just kiddin we can stop by my room and I'll get a shirt."

Tigra: "I think you know I don't mind looking," she grinned, picking up her bag, "Okay I'm good to go."

Tigra: ((time passes))

Christopher: Chris pulled his car around to the Drive thru window at Dairy Queen. "Okay what would you like Tigra it's my treat?"

Tigra: "I haven't been to one of these places in ages..." she leaned to look at the menu, "Used to get them all the time... hmm..." she chewed her lip, "Think I'll be unadventurous and get a sundae for now... wiiith... cherry topping." She smiled at him.

Christopher: Chris put in her order and his and then pulled around to pay and wait for them to be made. "So..."

Tigra: "So...?" She gave him an awkward smile, "Um... thanks for this..."

Christopher: "Uhmm I don't know." He returned her awkward smile with one of his own. Chris took their Ice cream and then drove off.

Tigra: She slouched a little in her seat and looked out of the window feeling uncomfortable all over again.

Christopher: Chris rushed back to the garage so that he could get to eating his. "How do you like yours?"

Tigra: "It's nice..." she replied, taking small bites of it from the tiny plastic spoon, "Like the cherry... haven't tasted cherry in ages."

Christopher: "Well I'm glad you like it." He parked his car and dug into his. "Mmm I love carmel sundaes."

Tigra: "Missed icecream the most... well... maybe not as much as cheesecake..." she gave him a small smile, "Can't really get it in the woods..."

Christopher: "Well we can go get some of that too, there's a pretty good place I think it's called the Cheescake Factory or something like that I dunno." He took a bite of his Ice cream but left a big glob on his tongue, and then stuck it out at her. "Wanna taste," he mumbled out and gave her a wink.

Tigra: She wrinkled her nose, "No, you're alright..." she used her spoon to flick some of her own sundae onto his nose, "But cheesecake would be amazing... kinda forgot what it tastes like but I know I liked it a lot."

Christopher: Chris swallowed it and wiped off his nose then offered her a spoonfull of his. "That better?" He looked down at his gas gauge. "Well I've got plenty of gas so we can go if you want."

Tigra: "Much better." She bent to eat off his spoon, "Um... it's up to you...."

Christopher: "Sure." He gave her a smile then sneaked in a quick kiss on her ear. "Carmel's great aint it." He took another bite of his Ice cream. "Hmm how bout I finish mine then we can go. Unless you wanna do something else." He gave her a wink.

Tigra: "I think cheesecake would be a good move... and you should stop hinting at other stuff..." she frowned a little, "If you're not gonna say what's on your mind, don't say anything 'cause all I can think of would just make this thing worse..."

Christopher: "Oh yeah sorry forgot the hinting stuff doesn't work well with you. Uhmm you wanna fool around some more?" He ate some more of his Ice Cream.

Tigra: "Yeah that's what I mean..." she sighed and put the remains of her sundae on the dashboard so she could turn in her seat and look at him properly, "I messed up bad today... I really upset Julie and I feel really bad for that..." she chewed her lip, "I don't wanna make it worse..."

Christopher: "Sorry. I just get a little well lets just say dumb, when I'm around you. I think she over reacted though. Especially since she never said it was an exclusive relationship." He leaned back against the window.

Tigra: "Yeah..." she sighed and looked out of the window, "People are so complicated..." She picked up her sundae again and poked at it with the plastic spoon, "I feel like I should talk to her but I have no idea what I should say... and I don't even know if she wants me to talk to her... I doubt it though... all other times this hap-" she cut herself off and stuffed a spoonful of icecream in her mouth to stop her saying any more.

Christopher: "Yup people are complicated. I get that shit, it's real weird being here after being homeschooled for so many years. I don't know what Julie wants you to do. And I really don't know what I'd do." He shrugged his shoulders and ate more of his Ice cream.

Tigra: She sighed, "Guess I should just wait and see what she does... I'll be sad to lose her as a friend if that's what she decides but I can't really blame her... I always do this kinda thing... You'd think I'd learn..."

Christopher: "It's not your fault Tigra, she didn't tell you what you want, I woulda made the same mistake." He ate his ice cream slowly.

Tigra: "No you wouldn't... not if you'd done it before already..." she rolled her eyes at herself, "I lost a lot of friends this way in high school."

Christopher: "I don't really think it's a mistake actually, well not on your end. Again like you said she never asked you to be with just her, and I mean she's with Alex too." This time he was the one who plugged his mouth with ice cream. Hope she already knows she's with Alex.

Tigra: "Oh..." she frowned, "Now I really don't get it... if she's with someone else already why is she mad at me? Shouldn't I be mad at her?" Yes. The feral growled from behind the fence. "Ugh... I knew there was a reason I didn't miss people...."

Christopher: "Well not all of us are crazy Tigra." He finished up his ice cream. "Not that I'm saying she is, I'm just saying I side with you on this. Uhmm why don't we get that cheese cake?"

Tigra: She smiled, "Cheesecake sounds like a nice idea." She tried to put thoughts of Julie out of her mind, "Think maybe we can get out of the car for that? This chair is hard to sit comfortably on with a tail..."

Christopher: "Yeah we can go in or I can get it to go and we can go hang out in my room. I've got a bunch of movies and shows on my comp now." He gave her a smile. "I'll have to do some modifications so you can ride in my car comfortably."

Tigra: "Maybe we can get it to go and eat it in the park?" She suggested, "Feel like being outside a little bit..."

Christopher: "Sure. I've found some nice little places all over that we can pull over and have a little picnic if you want." He smiled.

Tigra: She grinned, getting comfy in the seat and pulling her seatbelt back on, "Picnic!" At least the rest of the day was looking up.