7/10 Instance: Makin' Things Better...And Then Worse

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

(Quick MA warning for the closing of the instance, may cause nosecola and maybe just borders on this side of the baby makin' room)

[[timeline: after "Sausage Or Taco" ]]

Jules: Julie waited patiently in the locker of the men's room. She knew his work out was long but... jeez... guys really took a long time to look at themselves in the mirror. And they thought women were vain. Your incredibly, sculpted, muscles aren't that nice... Okay... maybe they are. But still.

Christopher: Chris finished up washing off the sweat from his work out, taking care to clean off his new piercings. Once he finished up he turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. Warm showers feel amazing. He Walked into the Locker room, whistling.

Jules: Julie waited for him to pass. She then whipped open the locker room doors and jumped on his back. "RAWR! ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!"

Christopher: "Woah hey what the fuck." Chris could have easily supported her but her surprising him caught him offgaurd and unbalenced so he fell forward to the floor. "God damn it get off!"

Jules: Julie cackled and hopped off him. "Oooh! Your towel needs to be pulled back up a bit..." She said, pointing with a smirk to his lower areas.

Christopher: "It wouldn't need to if you hadn't jumped on me. Wait what the fuck are you doing in here!" He fixed the towel so it was covering him.

Jules: "Uhm.... I came to apologize about the other night..." She frowned. "I really want to explain myself."

Christopher: "Oh so you attack me in the locker room after I get outa the shower? You know I have a room right." He tried to get up so he could get dressed.

Jules: She extended her arm to pull him up. "You know how I am. Unpredictable. I really want to just let you know that I was upset with Tigra... but... I wasn't upset she had gone to you." Julie looked away and blushed, using her other hand to pull hair infront of her cheeks to hide the redness. "It was the other way around that got me upset."

Christopher: "That I went to her?" I don't know what you're talking about." He sat down on a bench making sure he was still covered.

Jules: "I just.... I was jealous of HER not of YOU. I ...." She sighed and took a seat in the bench beside him. "Look, I really just don't know how to say this. It can't really be said... so...." She let her right hand snake over to his towel and slide under it, rubbing against the inside of his leg.

Christopher: "Woah!" Chris scooted back and away from her. "Aren't you with Alex?!?!"
Jules: She thought about that. Was she still with him? You wouldn't know it based on how he acted. Or more importantly, how she did. It didnt' seem like a realtionship yet... and she wasn't even thinking of the sex, though it was a contributing factor in her doubt. He was just so... unresponsive.

Jules: "I am but not. If that helps." She answered with a look to the floor, away from his gaze.

Christopher: "Uhmm... okay." He looked over at her.

Jules: "Hmm...." She pushed him back a little and turned her head in front of his. Slowly, she put her lips to his.

Christopher: Chris slowly kissed her back slowly. "Hmm?"

Jules: She smiled and pulled him in tight, being sure to make the kiss last.

Christopher: Chris pushed back making the kiss last longer as he slowly moved his hands to her waist.

Jules: Julie smiled and broke the kiss. "Oh... so uhm... I fogot to say. I was thinking we could maybe do this in my room? I don't really wanna get walked in on by one of the older students. Or any of the students I suppose. Or teachers." She shivered at the idea of Bobby walking in to the sight of her atop of Chris.

Christopher: "Uhmm, won't your roomate mind?" Chris stood up and looked around for where he put his clothes so he could walk though the halls.

Jules: "Kitty's not here, she's out." Julie said, feeling fairly certain this was true.

Christopher: "Woah uhmm you're roomin with Kitty... that'd be really fucking weird, uhmm I think we should go to my room instead!" Chris took off the towel and put his boxers and pants on.

Jules: She snorted. "C'mooooon, you don't think that would make it... exhilirating?" She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss.

Christopher: "Oh yeah by chance getting caught by my first crush. I think I'll vote no on that one." He returned the kiss and looked around for where his shirt disapeared to. "I think my shirt has legs... It always manages to disapear when i want it."

Jules: She placed her hand on his bare chest and let it slide down his torso, all the way down to the pant-strap. "You better get me to your room quick then..."

Christopher: "I think you're getting things flipped, you're the speedster not me." He found his shirt and threw it on and then lead them both out of the locker room and towards his room.

Jules: "Oh yeah!" She grabbed his wrist and with a wink she zipped out of the locker room with a flash, Christopher in tote. "Whee!"

Christopher: Chris looked around a little disoriented. "God damn that was fast." He shook his head a little and noticed they were at his room so he opened up the door and let her in.

Jules: She smiled and slipped past. "Why thank you!" She looked around his room. It was clearly a guys room. "... Where's the roomies bed?"

Christopher: "Over there, mine's the bunk over the fish tank." He pointed to his bed that was held up by a steel frame over his fish tank.

Jules: She laid down on the roommates bed. "You don't wanna try this one??" She said, hoping to coax him forward with a shift in position of her legs, her skirt moving up and revealing her panties. She snickered and slid it back down.

Christopher: "I'm not gonna fuck ya on J's bed." He laughed a little. "Plus you have no idea what he's done on it himself, for all we know he's a chronic mastrabater."

Jules: She looked at it and sighed. "Man... you just don't want a thrill with this huh?"

Christopher: "I think you just like to push your luck don't you?" He gave her a smile and sat on the steps up to his bed.

Jules: Julie smiled back and slipped forward to Christopher. "So... you have any special requests this evening?"

Christopher: "Depends, what's on the menu." He shot her a wink.

Jules: "Hmmm...." She thought for a moment as she climbed up the latter and crawled onto his bed, patting it and beckoning him up.

Christopher: Chris climbed up the latter and sat at one end of the bed. "You still never answered my question."

Jules: "I think what's on the menu... is probably the entire entreé..." She presented herself in a very 'this is your menu' hand-gesture. "Pick what you will..."

Christopher: Chris gave her a little smirk. "Ya better hope J's doing something that'll keep him away from here for a while."

Jules: "I left some jergins in the hall.... If he wants to listen in." She snorted and pulled him towards her. "Kidding, by the way." She kissed him deeply.

Christopher: Chris kissed her back and ran his hand up under her shirt to her breasts. "That'd be hella weird to explain."

Jules: "Not as weird as this...." She let her right hand trail up his back, beneath his hirt, while her left hand shot straight into his pants. Her fingers reached out and grasped his member and began to pull it forward, tugging it to where it needed to be.
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

lol! Yeah, Kitty would NOT be amused to walk in on Jules and Chris. J would be even less amused to walk in on them on his bed.><

But, Kitty and J are probably off studying somewhere. You know, with it being a school and alll...
:hepz :kitty
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Welll....

a school for super-powered mutants with an peacemaking initiative/objective, as well. ;)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS