07/11 Instance : Rub some dirt into it and walk it off

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Timeline Current

Kyle pushed open the door leading in from the patio to the recroom. He padded over ot the couch and collapsed on it, tongue hnaging out as he huffed his breaths. That was a fine amount of jogging.

Chris grabbed a coke from out of the fridge and headed for the recroom. When he got there he noticed Kyle laying on the couch panting. "You okay Kyle?"

Kyle lifted up a hand and gave a thumbsup. "Just....tired." he panted, and after a moment he pushed himself up to sit back on the coach like a normal person.

"Sounds like it dude. Squirrels been giving you a run for your money." Chris said jokingly. "I was actually looking for you."

"Rabbits." Kyle corrected, "Me? Why? I didn't chew on anything this week, so it's not me." he defended himself.

"Wanted to apologize to you actually. The whole searing hott blast at the tournament thing." He rubbed the back of his head.

Kyle blinked and tried to remember, giving it time to play over in his head, "It's okay....the um, acid stuff from the elephant guy kind of took away any burning I got from you blast thingy."

"Yeah that shit looked pretty painfull. I just wanted to apologize cuz I really didn't mean to do that. Kinda a new power I didn't know I had." He rubbed the front of his knuckles.

"Don't worry, I um, kinda wasn't thinking clearly either. Head was fuzzy back then." He admitted. "But I heal, so it's all okay."

"Yeah me too. Lucky aint we?" Chris laughed awkwardly. "You got me back pretty good though."

"I did? Oh, sorry," Kyle scratched his side under his shirt, "Didn't mean to, um, like I said, fuzzy head."

"It's okay. Kinda made me rethink ever fighting a feral, other than trying to get that bastard mammoth of you." Chris took a big sip of his coke and looked over at the tv then around for the remote.

"Um, but the mammoth guy was also...fuzzy headed. So, you can't blame him either." Kyle said, eyeing the coke and licking his dry lips.

"Ya want me to get you one?" Chris started to get up.

Kyle sat straight up with a grin, "Yes please?" he added his patented puppy eyes.

Chris sat his drink down and went to the kitchen to grab another coke. When he got back to the recroom he tossed it over to Kyle. "Catch, Kyle."

Kyle caught the can, then reached behind him in between the couch's cushion, pulled out the tv's remote and threw that back at Chris, "Catch."

Chris barely caught it and plopped down onto one of the chairs and flicked the TV on. "Anything you wanna watch?"

Kyle opened the can, quickly slurping at the foam before it messed on the carpet. "Um, anything."

Chris flipped throught the channels and stopped on a repeat episode of deadliest warrior. "Yeah... I think if they put a mutie on there we'd beat any of them."

"Can be unfar. For them I mean." Kyle said, slurping at the coke again and thinking about the fighters. He looked over at Chris and wondered for a moment, "You wanna spar later?" he asked.

"Uhmm sure." Chris wondered if he could even come close to taking him. Last time I got my throat slashed, maybe I shouldn't test my luck...

Kyle grinned, "Great. Anywhere you want. Just, um, not in the mansion. I mean, can be outside in the backyard, in the woods, or um, in the gym, or in teh danger room. I think that's fixed, the danger room."

"Tigra was working out in there the other day so I think it is. But yeah, gym would prolly work out best, so we don't hurt each other too bad. Even though that's a hard task since we both heal."

"Um, I can always put stuff on my claws. I got these little things, little rubber things, stick them on the points." he said clicking his claws.

"That'd be nice. I hate my healing factor, it itches like crazy." He scratched at his hand where he'd gotten a paper cut that healed instantly earlier.

Kyle shrugged, "You get used to it. Um, well the little heals. Big heals...yeah, they itch like crazy." he admitted. "I know this, big heals you don't get used to. They always itch that much."

"Yeah itched like hell for like a week after you tore my throat out." Chris rubbed his throat slowly. "I'm still surprised I survived that."

"Wow, I'm, umm, really really sorry about that." Kyle said feeling bad about hte whole thing. "It, it didn't hurt too much....did it?"

"Don't remember, that's the good thing. Felt weird as hell to cough up blood after I woke up though. The dizzy feeling was a bit weird too." He smiled trying to reassure Kyle that it was ok.

"Oh, good. Because I once had a tree branch through my stomach. That did hurt." He said, patting his belly and nod.

Chris stared at Kyle completely dumbfounded. "Uhmm... what?!?! You got impaled by a tree?" His eyes were wide and focused on his stomach.

"I didn't jump high enough. Broken tree limb was pointing at me, and I fell right at it. Um, hard to stop in midair."

"Damn... That had to fucking hurt." He winced and rubbed his own stomach.

"Err, the hit, um, the stab didn't hurt as much when I had to push myself off it." Kyle pointed out. "Atleast I didn't fall too far to the ground."

"Yeah.... Still I can't imagine that much pain." Chris shudered a little. After the show ended he started flipping through the channels.

Kyle finished his coke and gave a very proud manly burp. He tapped his claws on the can then the started to crush it. Extra strength can be cool sometimes.

Chris laughed a little and drank more of his coke. "Welp don't look like there's anything good on. Hey hit me up if you wanna spar sometime we can just hit the gym. I'm game any time."

Kyle jumped up on his feet, "Come, gym, now" and started to pad his way out of the recroom. "Come! Gym! Now!" he yelled from outside the room.

"Uhmm sure..." Chris followed Kyle towards the gym.
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Kyle jumped up on his feet, "Come, gym, now" and started to pad his way out of the recroom. "Come! Gym! Now!" he yelled from outside the room.
LOL - good to see Kyle is still a dog of few words. Let's hope he doesn't try to test out his Alpha status on Chris. O.o
:hepz :kitty