7/11 Instance: Worried about a Zombie

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timelined after [Instance]Nothing Good and [fic]A New Take on Death.

Alex: Alex had grabbed a snack and drink from the kitchen before taking a seat on the couch in the rec room, remote in hand. He made a face at the sharks on the screen as the picture appeared. He'd definitely seen enough of Shark Week for now. Sighing, he started to flip through channels and took a sip of his drink.

Pietro: Pietro stepped into the recroom and crossed to a chair infront of the tv, sinking down and leaning his head back on the cushion, "Hi Alex," he lifted his head briefly to give the other guy a small smile before letting it fall back again.

Alex: "Hey," he replied, managing a faint smile. He hadn't exactly been in a great mood since the whole thing with him and Julie. Rolling his eyes at some stupid reality show, Alex offered the remote to the other dude, "You want it? I haven't been able to find anything decent."

Pietro: "When all else fails I normally just put the news on for background noise - I spend all of my time awake so I've been up at the times all the interesting stuff is over." he shrugged, "I kinda miss sleeping..."

Alex: "Guess it couldn't hurt to know what's going on in the world." He shrugged and took the advice, changing it to one of the news stations, "Yeah, not sleeping sounds like it'd suck."

Pietro: "It has advantages - like not having to worry about people killing you in your sleep.... or waking up to find your sister has remoddled the house over night." He mused, speaking quickly, "But it means you're thinking all the time and sometimes I'd like to stop... Like lately I've been thinking about all kinds of crazy stuff and I'm wondering if I should try sleeping pills again...."

Alex: Alex pulled his attention from the tv to what Pietro was saying, focusing to pick out what all he was saying, "I can see how those would be advantages. I think I'd kill my sister if she redecorated my room or something while I was asleep. Though, I don't know if I could go with the thinking all the time..."

Pietro: "It sucks, trust me." He rolled his eyes and straightened up in his seat, "For assignments it's great... but everything else... it makes it complicated." he scrubbed his face with his hands, "And right now I keep worrying about everyone after what happened to Sam... especially Teagan what with that weird talking to ghosts thing she can do..."

Alex: "Ah, yeah," he nodded. He hadn't known Sam very well, but he'd been nice enough to let him borrow clothes when his had been mostly destroyed by his powers. Though, Rogue had some influence in that. Then, Alex hadn't even thought about that ability of Teagan's, "That'd suck for her, I imagine. I haven't seen her around though."

Pietro: "Yeah... she's probably avoiding the place... I tried calling her and inviting her to stay at the house in New Hampshire but she didn't call back... normally this wouldn't bother me but because of the nature of what happened to Sam..." he frowned, "I dunno, I'm probably over thinking it. I have that problem a lot."

Alex: "I don't know. I'll keep an eye out for her if you want though," Alex offered, glancing to the tv and eyeing the coverage on a crash.

Pietro: "Yeah please do and tell her to check her messages," he rolled his eyes a little before looking at the tv, "Wow that looks like it was bad..."

Alex: "I will." He nodded, watching it for a few moments, "It does. Wonder if everyone's okay."

Pietro: "Yeah I hope they are.... Turn it up?" he suggested.

Alex: "Yeah, sure," Alex clicked the volume button a few times, so the tv wasn't just background noise anymore.

Pietro: '...-ly reports indicate that most of the passangers of the bus managed to make it off safely before it fell off the bridge...' the reporter was saying. Most didn't mean all. Pietro shook his head, "Damn..."

Alex: "That's insane," he commented. Remembering he had snacks, he opened the bag of chips and popped one in his mouth.

Pietro: "Yeah..." He slouched again, "Now I feel bad for suggesting the news..."

Alex: "Yeah, it's depressing, but I think the reality shows might've killed our brains..."

Pietro: "Oh definately," he nodded, "And I like my brain... quite attatched to it."

Alex: "Yeah, I happen to like mine, too," Alex managed to shoot him another grin.

Pietro: He sighed, "Hmm... well I supposed I've sat on my ass long enough... I think I might go and do some climbing - it's as close to not thinking as I can get." He got to his feet, "Let me know if you see Teagan."

Alex: He gave a wave, "I will. Have fun, talk to you later."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Awwww.....

They have no idea! :puppy LOL!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

:shifty I don't think chris ever even met teagan so he'd give a nice big, who?
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)