7/17 Instance: Surprise Walk

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

7/17 Instance: Surprise Walk

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: anytime after Shopping Trip

Christopher: Chris snuck into Sophia's room slowly trying not to make a sound. I hope she sleeps deeply.

Sophia: Sophia let out a breath and rolled over, hugging her pillow as she curled into the covers more.

Christopher: Chris snuck over to Sophia's bed and kissed her ear softly. "Hey cutie," He whispered into her ear.

Sophia: Her eyes snapped open as she glanced over her shoulder at Chris, whispering back, "What are you doing?"

Christopher: "Sneaking into bed with you." Chris climbed into bed with her and kissed her ear again.

Sophia: "Well, obviously," Sophia replied, rolling over to face him, "The only problem is that Ronnie is going to kill me if she wakes up."

Christopher: "She can kiss my ass. Not like she'll make it through me." Chris kissed her on the lips. "And I wanted to see you."

Sophia: She returned the kiss and smiled, "That won't stop her from stabbing you in the back if we fall asleep. Well, not that it'll do anything to you, thinking about it."

Christopher: "Eh It'll hurt but it won't kill me, I mean Kyle ripped my throat out and I'm still kickin." Chris kissed her again and smiled.

Sophia: "Suppose so," Sophia cringed at the idea of having your throat ripped out, kissing back again.

Christopher: "Plus I think I could take a what hundred-forty, hundred-sixty pound girl. I am a pretty skilled fighter. You're big strong hero right?" He flexed his muscles for her.

Sophia: Sophia reached up and grabbed his arms, wrapping them around her and curling up against him, "Of course."

Christopher: "You wanna go for a walk? Maybe go back to my room after?" Chris held her close.

Sophia: "If I really have to..." Sophia rolled her eyes and gave a smirk to show she was joking, "Geez. Come in, sneak in my bed, make me get dressed, drag me out into the cold..."

Christopher: "You don't have to get dressed...." Chris kissed her neck softly. "And my room is pretty warm, you'd just have to hide behind me incase J woke up." He nuzzled her neck softly.

Sophia: "I'm sure you'd like it better if I didn't get dressed," she commented, tilting her head for him before pulling away after a few moments. "But, I don't have any problems with a walk, so be right back." Sophia rolled over and pushed the blankets away, going to pick out clothes and go to the bathroom to change.

Christopher: Chris watched her scantily clad form move away from him, his eyes focusing on her butt. "Don't take too long cutie."

Sophia: Sophia decided to go with what he'd said and quickly changed, grabbed a hair tye and pulling her hair back. On the way out of the bathroom, she grabbed the hoodie he'd picked out for her when they went shopping and threw it on, "That fast enough for you?"

Christopher: "Hmm I guess, but I still woulda perfered less." Chris got up off her bed and snuck out slowly letting her follow behind. "You're still really cute baby."

Sophia: "Thanks. So are you," she replied, carefully closing the door behind her as they made their way out of the room and down the hall.

Christopher: Chris squeezed her butt as they went off.

Christopher: "A cutie with a nice butt." He turned to her and kisssed softly.

Sophia: "Good to know that's what you focus on," Sophia replied and returned the kiss with a grin. She slipped by him and out the patio door, glancing back to him, "Where to?"

Christopher: Chris followed her slowly getting a nice view. "Uhmm Idunno, through the woods?"

Sophia: "That sounds okay," she nodded and yawned, holding her hand out to him. "Then, back to bed?"

Christopher: "Yours or mine?" Chris walked up to her and grabbed her hand. "God it feels good out tonight."

Sophia: "Could be warmer," Sophia laughed, "If you want to come, your's. Ronnie made it clear she didn't want any overnight visitors."

Christopher: "She can fuck off." He kissed her cheek softly. "Carefull there." Chris helped her dodge a root.

Sophia: Sophia let herself be led around the roots of the trees as they made their way through the woods, "I'd rather not make her angry or anything."

Christopher: "Okay, my bed is fine, I'm sure J won't care. We'll just have to be quiet." He dodged a few more roots and helped her around them.

Sophia: "Since sleeping does involve being quiet, I'm sure we'll be fine," she shot him a smirk as she carefully stepped around the roots.

Christopher: Chris tapped her butt gently. "Bad girl." He laughed a little bit and then leaned up against a tree.

Sophia: "How am I the bad one?" Sophia snickered, shaking her head, "You're the one that suggested rooms and being quiet."

Christopher: "How's that bad?" Chris pulled her over to him gently and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Sophia: "I guess it depends on how you take it," she answered, slipping her arms around him.

Christopher: Chris kissed her softly on the lips. "Well I could always warm you up out here." Chris unzipped his hoodie and let her slip his arms around him again so he could wrap it around her too.

Sophia: Sophia returned the kiss and pressed as close as she could since he was warm. She rested her head against his shoulder and sighed, "You could, and you are..."

Christopher: Chris held her close. "So how long do you want to stay out here?"

Sophia: "I'm good with standing like this for a while," she smiled.

Christopher: Chris returned her smile and ran his hands up her shirt slowly. "Me too."

[Edited on 7/19/2010 by tears~fall~like~glass]