7/19 Instance: Not a Date

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: current

Eddie: "so I told the pope 'You can go to hell first!'.", Eddie smirked, sipping a little more of his Hazelnut Hot Chocolate. Starbucks was only made more hospitable by having a hot drink, a small slice of (what Eddie would swear was God's own) chocolate cake and the presence of Sophia, the undisputable best company in the world to him.

Sophia: Sophia took a sip of her own hot chocolate as she listened to Eddie. She'd never really been big on coffee, but hot chocolate was always good. It was even better since it was starting to get chilly outside. She snickered after he'd finished and nodded, "Nice."

Eddie: "It's funny actually...", Eddie added, "I'm pretty sure he dosen't speak a lick of English? But he pulled the creepiest face! Like...this.", he pulled, childishly, the most 'Gollum' look he could quickly, reverting back to smiling at the beautiful brunette.

Sophia: She laughed at the face and leaned back in her seat, "I think he usually looks pretty creepy."

Eddie: "Well...", Eddie remarked with another smirk. He sat silent for a moment, unthinkingly staring at Sophia. "Let's talk about 'you'."

Sophia: "What about me?" Sophia asked, watching him over the top of her cup as she took another drink.

Eddie: Eddie smiled, leaning forward. "Anything. Everything. Pick something!"

Sophia: She brushed some hair out of her face and tried to think of something to tell. It was hard when Hec had warned her against telling people certain things, but she hadn't actually been listening to him much. Maybe she'd go for it in a bit.

Sophia: As for things to tell him at the moment... "Well, um... I have four brothers and a sister, I can't cook anything but omlettes and only because Pietro showed me how to make them, and I've never really been to school before. What about some things about you?"

Eddie: "I'm an only child, never met my mother, Dad never talks about her, I never ask.", Eddie replied. "I ended up here after a mistake got me in trouble at home where I had a job at an alternative store."

Eddie: Eddie paused. "That and I can cook relatively well...I think.", he smirked at Sophia, "Nobody's lived long enough after a meal to complain, eh?"

Sophia: "I wish I was an only child sometimes. Have you thought about trying to get another job?" she asked, then grinned at the last comment, "Well, now I know who to avoid taking cooking lessons from."

Eddie: "I dunno...could be fun - which answers both your comments.", he winked. "Nah, think I wanna focus on my studies for a while first; I do have a plan for that, however."

Eddie: Eddie took another sip of his drink and prodded at his cake with his fork. "I like the idea of bumming around some more, maybe doing stuff like...", he paused again, observing the cake on the end of the fork. "Camping."

Sophia: Sophia shook her head, "I've never been camping either."

Eddie: "Maybe we should go together!", Eddie blurted, suddenly. "...wow, sorry, that was...that's stupid.", he laughed nervously, munching on cake to prevent another explosion of exitement at being around Sophia.

Sophia: "Yeah, I can think of a few people that might have issues with that," she replied and took another gulp of hot chocolate as she thought. "Maybe you could put together a trip, kind of like with the roof?"

Eddie: "Yeah, maybe...", Eddie mused, trying not to sound too disheartened. 'Damn you, Christopher...'. "Sorry."

Sophia: "It's fine," Sophia shook her head. She chewed on her lip as she mentally debated with herself, letting out a sigh, "So, I'm going to jump back to things about me. Can I tell you something that I haven't really told anyone? It kind of explains why I suck at some things..."

Eddie: Eddie smiled more gently. "I'd like it if you felt you could; and I won't tell anyone.", he gestured with his cup. "Shoot."

Eddie: "Well, actually...", he mulled over his words. "'Shooting' hasn't gotten me anywhere nice recently...so don't do that, but tell me.", he laughed dryly at his attempt at a jest about hallows'. Bad night.

Sophia: She gave a chuckle and took a quick sip from her drink, "Well, um, my family is kind of... really rich. Hec didn't really want me, uh, telling anyone because he thinks people will use me for the money..."

Eddie: Eddie nodded, pausing to think. "...no, sorry, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it; does that mean you're gonna pay me back for the coco?"

Eddie: Eddie grinned allowing the joke to sink in for a moment. "No, seriously; that's no problem at all! What, you think that makes our friendship any different?", he leaned on his hand. "You're beautiful, fun, kind and smart; we're friends! Simple as that. Rich or poor: whatever!"

Sophia: "If you really want me to, I can," Sophia shot him a grin, "Thanks, I was hoping it wouldn't. Hec left, so he kind of knows how to do things. Figured letting you know would explain why I can't do things like simple chores."

Eddie: Eddie shrugged. "Whatever, always got me to stooge away for you. I mean, long as you don't think it's demeaning, I can...show you how to, like, wash up and...stuff?"

Eddie: 'Anything for ten minuets alone with you...', Eddie thought. On the list of stupid things to add, it was quite high.

Sophia: She smiled, "That'd be fine with me as long as you don't mind."

Eddie: Eddie placed his hand on one of hers. "Hey, what are friends for?", he said gently, smiling at her again.

Sophia: "Being awesome," Sophia answered with a grin, fairly sure the whole hand thing should be weird but she didn't really mind.

Eddie: "Ah...", Eddie looked down at his hand and moved it. "Sorry. Mental note: Cut the shit.", he joked.

Sophia: "It's okay," Sophia gave a slight smile and finished off her drink.

Eddie: With an innocent smirk, Eddie did the same, finishing his cake also and wiping his mouth with a surviette. "So, wanna do anything else today? I know a few decent cinemas...or is that too cliche?"

Sophia: "No, that sounds fine, unless you think it is. I'd also be good with shopping, but I don't know how much you'd enjoy it."

Eddie: Eddie smiled again, pulling on his hat, black with a dark blue web pattern with eyes similar to his when he transformed. "Love shopping; brings out my inner 'queer'.", he joked.
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Aww! Very cute you two :D

So the big Rendoza secret is out now, huh? Well, I don't think Eddie will squeal... maybe... :)
:hepz :kitty
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

Sometimes he does...when he sleeps....gently.... ¬¬
xx
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage