7/20 Instance: X-Rated Halloween Treats

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

7/20 Instance: X-Rated Halloween Treats

Post by Esynthia »

Timeline: Oct. 31st, after the game

Jason_: It was all ready on the news. Jason sat, still done up as Stalin and appropriately having vodka on hand as he sat on the sofa and watched. He was fairly sure this made him a coward, albeit, a coward who didn't come home with a glass bottle in his side.

Monet: Monet leaned in the doorway as her eyes flicked from the television to the back of Jason's head and back again. She watched him for a few silent moments, letting the news play out a bit longer. "I really shouldn't let you go out without me." She was equally irritated and amused by the situation, but she wouldn't let him know the last half yet.

Jason_: "If you are referring to this incident I can assure you that I was hardly involved. Cigar?"

Monet: Monet strode to the couch and sat next to him, "Non." She arched an eyebrow, "Oui, Stalin, but I seem to recall you going out with those same students."

Jason_: "I didn't say I wasn't there, for the beginning of it anyway." Jason attempted to shrug it off, holding out the vodka to her as he settled in to finish his cigar.

Monet: Monet took the proffered bottle and took a sip. "So then why did you leave?"

Jason_: "I'm not the biggest fan of getting shot at?" He shrugged.

Monet: "There are other ways around that, you realize." She took another pull from the bottle and passed it back as she draped her legs over his lap. "It's Halloween after all. You should have played a trick."

Jason_: "You know by now that drinks and my powers don't mix all that well."

Monet: Monet sighed audibly, "You really should have more self-control, cher."

Jason_: "It's halloween, once you're too old for trick or treating it's for drinking...and Stalin."

Monet: "Alright then, Stalin. We should find out how you really died." She ran her fingers through his hair, "Now which was it? Stroke?" Monet put the bottle to his lips, "Or poison?"

Jason_: "There are plenty of things that would give me a stroke. I don't believe there's much rat poison around the school...though apparently there has been rodent problems now and then."

Monet: Monet tangled her fingers in his hair, petting for a moment before giving a rough tug. "What happened out there, cher?"

Jason_: "General FoH human bullshit escalating to a knife and gun fight. I think they've grown a bit more vehement about things."

Monet: "Hmm. I'm a little more than shocked that it wasn't you who started things then." She let his hair loose and trailed her fingers over the back of his neck as she watched the television for a few moments. "And I'm a little more amused by your cowardice," she smirked.

Jason_: "...exactly what am I supposed to do in an impromptu fight when I can't even illusion a wall?"

Monet: "Maybe stay and laugh at the very least?"

Jason_: "Monet, drunken gunfight."

Monet: "Jason, duck behind a wall."

Jason_: "And at that point might as well leave. Bullets ricochet."

Monet: Monet rolled her eyes, "Oh you big baby." She took her legs from his lap and took the bottle back for another drink. "So then what shall we do for the rest of the evening while we wait for your comrades to come limping home?"

Jason_: "They're drifting in as it is. I was perfectly content watching this actually."

Monet: Monet made a sound of discontent. "It's Halloween, Jason. You seriously want to leave your night ending with your cowardly decisions?"

Jason_: "It's part of my daily routine. Though I love how you harp on it. What do you want to do then?"

Monet: "I like to harp on things to see how far I can push until you give in." She shrugged, "I have absolutely no idea. Something appropriately creepy?"

Jason_: "I all ready amused myself earlier getting into a display in a wax museum."

Monet: "That's not nearly creepy enough. Although, I would have loved to have seen the looks on people's faces when you moved."

Jason_: "Oh it was quite delightful. Especially when I started reciting speeches. Turns out attempting self-taught Russian can be fun."

Monet: "How many high teenagers thought you were an animatronic?"

Jason_: "So very many. That's when I branched out into 'Stalin is after your stash.""

Monet: She smirked, "That scared them properly, I'll bet." Monet took a breath and stood, "Well I'm not content with sitting here for the rest of the evening. Maybe a dark walk in the woods will appease me. Or maybe I'll give some children false hope about super heroes being real."

Jason_: "Fine, I'll entertain you." Jason huffed, standing up. "Shall we then? I'd advise the woods over the superheroes, who knows what parents teach their kids these days."

Monet: "Ah, but with the right costume and the right hints, they wouldn't cry 'mutie'." She posed, "You don't think I would make a good Wonder Woman?"

Jason_: "I don't see you really screaming truth, justice, and the American way." Jason smirked. "But I wouldn't object to the show, this is certain."

Monet: "Of course not. That's where I would crush their dreams after pretending. Lies, deceit, and the underground crime syndicate way." She smirked and headed for the back door.

Jason_: "I would definitely watch your movie. Do you get skin tight leather and a whip too?"

Monet: "It wouldn't be the same without it."

Jason_: "Too true." Jason agreed dusted himself off as he stood. "Shall we then?"

Monet: Monet grinned over her shoulder, "You would watch it anyway? Even though you're not into that side of things?" She pushed the door open and stepped out into the chilly night, "We shall. The haunts should fear us, oui?"

Jason_: "Watching never hurt anyone." Jason gave her a smile as he stepped outside. "Oh everyone should fear us, both real and imaginary."

Monet: "Mmm," she smirked, but said nothing else on the subject of her imaginary superhero outfit. "Well we are quite the frightening pair." Monet looped her arm through his as they headed off of the porch. "Know any good ghost stories?"

Jason_: "I've always been slightly morbid and grew up in a funeral home, of course I know good ghost stories." He took the arm and relaxed as they headed off for the woods.

Monet: "So then share some with me." She searched the edge of the woods as they walked, deciding which path they should take before they got there. "This is the best night for them, oui? Ghost stories and Halloween go hand in hand here."

Jason_: Jason started in on a story, not really trying his hardest to make it actually frightening as he had always found the stories silly instead. Nevertheless he had a good collection of them."

Monet: Monet listened carefully as she turned them down a rarely taken path in the woods, frowning at the silliness of it all. "That doesn't make sense. How could a ghost come back to kill people? I've heard of poltergeists and apparently those can leave marks, but to wield a hook and gut them? I don't believe it."

Jason_: "Exactly, and these are the reasons most of these stories are utterly ridiculous." He shrugged, going along. "Your turn then?"

Monet: Monet made a face and thought for a moment before telling him an old folklore from Bosnia, reaching up to break off a dead tree branch as they walked.

Jason: Jason glanced around as he listened to Monet talk, absently looking from tree to tree before smirking. "You know, last time I was here was chasing the delightfully crazy murderer with the pit-traps."

Monet: Monet frowned, "That was when I was first starting to feel ill. And I came and got your ass from the pit anyway." She searched the dark, "There's no one around but us at the moment."

Jason: "Isn't that big of you?" Jason gave her a pat on the back. "I would think not, be a sort of dull place."

Monet: "Well you never know who could be lurking and waiting for two unsuspecting students like ourselves for some dastardly plan." She frowned, "Does it ever feel to you like we're all just characters in some cartoon from the seventies?"

Jason: "The seventies? That seems like an insult to how we dress."

Monet: "Minus wardrobe obviously," she smirked. "But we're always surrounded by devious villains with dastardly plots. It's all very cartoon-like, don't you think?"

Jason: "Does this make Kyle Scooby-Doo? We need to befriend him so we'll always live at the end."

Monet: "Would that make us Freddy and Daphne then?" She looked him over, "Or would you be more Shaggy?"

Jason: "You're kidding, right? I can totally pull off an ascot." He turned his nose up at the Shaggy comment.

Monet: "You just don't have the bulk that Freddy has, is all." She ran a hand along the backs of his shoulders and down his bicep. "You're more long and lean like Shaggy."

Jason: "That's what illusions are for." He nodded, feeling that that stirred up a "Well, while we're out here" and fiddled with making a tree 'walk'.

Monet: Monet smirked at the tree and curled her arms around Jason's, clinging in 'fear'. "Jinkies. It looks like we're in trouble."

Jason: "You're going for Velma now? I always did rather like Velma more."

Monet: "I'm smart enough to be Velma, but I dress more like Daphne." She grinned, "But I can be whoever you want me to be."

Jason: "Did you seriously just use that line and Scooby-Do in the same conversation? I don't think that is allowed." He cringed.

Monet: Monet's grin grew at his face, "It's more than allowed."

Jason: "Contractually, yes, tastefully, no."

Monet: Monet laughed, "Fine." She dropped one arm from his, leaving the other comfortably looped around it. "So you like the nerdy girls then?"

Jason: "Intelligence is an essential quality and there's nothing wrong with a nerd at all."

Monet: "Agreed. But I also assumed you would be shallow enough to need someone attractive."

Jason: "Consider them diamonds in the rough. They can be found."

Monet: Monet smirked, "Of course they can, cher." She bumped him with her hip and looked him over. "It would seem we've both found one, oui?"

Jason: "You classify yourself as a nerd?" He arched an eyebrow at that new information.

Monet: "If nerd requires that I know a lot about things that no one else cares about, oui."

Jason: "...all right, accepted." He shrugged, smirking at the idea of using the name for her.

Monet: Monet shrugged as well, "Did you have a different definition for it?" She paused by a tree and went to sit at the base of it.

Jason: "Wouldn't have dreamed to call you a nerd before. I shall enjoy it."

Monet: "What would you have called me then?" She held out her hand for him to join her.

Jason: "I don't want to say. I all ready decided I didn't want to die tonight."

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, "Oh please? I'm intrigued now."

Jason: "Nope, my mouth, it is closed."

Monet: Monet sighed and pulled him to sit next to her so she could lean her head on his shoulder. "I know of ways to open it."

Jason: "Not for spilling secrets though. Not unless you're goign to go prying."

Monet: "Why would you ever keep a secret from me? Besides one that involves leaving while I'm on my death bed."

Jason: "For the sheer pleasure for it, why else do I do anything?"

Monet: Monet shrugged, "I don't see how it's pleasurable for you at all."

Jason: "I love to irritate? You are acquainted with me, yes?"

Monet: "Yes, but it's never smart to irritate me. You should know this by now."

Jason: "We'll manage to get passed it." He shrugged, turning his attention back to their surroundings. "What on earth am I doing being among nature?"

Monet: "You're the one who picked this over my going to taunt small children." She lifted her head to look at him, "What better way to spend Halloween than taking a walk at night in the woods if it's not spent scaring people?"

Jason: "I'd rather scar adults for the rest of their lives to be perfectly honest."

Monet: "You've already been witness to that tonight, cher." She shifted to sit on his lap, "What else would you like to do?"

Jason: "I wasn't taking part in it tonight." He reminded her pointedly.

Monet: "But you were witness to it, oui? At least for a small moment in time? And you were with those who did it." She ran a hand through his hair, "We could hide somewhere around here and I could telepathically summon some of the students to scare?"

Jason: "Not the same." He shrugged, dismissing the idea.

Monet: "Then you come up with an idea if you don't like mine." Monet pressed her cheek to his so she was speaking softly into his ear, "Because I'm going to be busy not thinking." It was a risk, but she was bored.

Jason: "Now not thinking does sound like an idea." He admitted, smirking.

Monet: Monet grinned, "Does it now?" She waited only a moment before she took his earlobe into her mouth, extremely alert for any subtle reaction from him that it was unwanted attention.

Jason: Jason made no complaints at all. It served as a means to relax, after all.

Monet: When she was sure he wasn't going to do anything about it, she wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her mouth along his jaw until she reached his. "Happy Halloween, cher."

Jason: "Would a candy joke go over horribly right now?"

Monet: "Not if done right," she smirked before kissing him properly.

[Edited on 7/20/2010 by Esynthia]
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone