7/21 Instance: Anaphylactic Shock

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Timeline - Right after 'Voided'

"...fucker." Jason muttered darkly, carefully poking at his back as well as he could to make sure the wall hadn't done anymore harm than he was feeling, hissing as he did so. "Motherfucker."

"My, we're so eloquent today," Ronnie said, stepping out from behind a bookcase towards the back of the room, "Normally one would appologise for overhearing such an intiment moment, but I believe that would be rather superfluous to requirements? Otherwise everyone in this infernal complex would be required to do so?" she said, a small smirk playing over her lips.

"..." Jason turned at the voice, unable to say anything for the moment but his expression spoke of such wise sayings as 'Bitch, please' and 'What the hell'. "...I suppose you're right. The only way she could harp louder would be if she were to go supersonic and at least I would be dead or deaf from that."

"You mean there's something the self-proclaimed miss perfect can't do?" Ronnie stepped fowards and settled herself down in one of the armchairs, "well the wall doesn't seemed too damaged, so did you take the brunt of it there?"

"I'm not going to ask if she can or not. It'll give her ideas." Jason smirked just slightly. "It isn't as impressive as the last time, though last time I had a whole lot more fun getting her angry enough to do that."

"Hitting the proverbial wasp's nest?" Ronnie smiled, "Personally I've never seen the appeal of that, then again, I've never seen what appeals about women like her anyways," she indicated the door Monet had left through with a jerk of her head, "she reminds me of my aunt, the emotional stability of a triffle."

"I would say I have absolutely no room to talk but I don't know, I could find some leeway." He shrugged. "Nobody can accuse me of being mentally healthy I suppose...I do like to play with a hornet's nest from time to time."

"At least you appear to have some restraint," Ronnie shrugged, "but if you want my advice you'd be wary of what holes you put your beating stick in, people have been known to die from allergic reactions to stings," she sat back in the chair, eyelids hooded and arms folded demurly in front of her.

"Restraint is necessary when you still want to keep resources." He shrugged and regretted it as he could feel the twinge in his shoulder. "And I don't believe I have to worry about that particular hornet's nest as far as my stick is concerned. That is definitely off of the table." He smirked properly then, deciding to take a seat.

"Resources? Well I supose she's asthetically pleasing, as well as loaded, but I understand you're moving up into higher circles, so surely you might be able to find a more ... suitable arm decoration," Ronnie's long, thin fingers flexed slightly as she crossed her legs at the heel, "From what i've observed, women of her temperment are considered fine for mistresses, but very little else," she said, thinking back to when she'd been younger and overheard many a conversation her father'd had with various buisness assosiates.

"Oh but I can imagine her opinion on that fact." Jason let out a barking laugh, pausing, then started humming Flight of the Bumblebee. "I suppose I am making a climb up in any case. It's a bit of a longer climb than I would like but one thing I can be is patient...for the most part."

Ronnie chuckled, "Women of her ilk rarely like to hear the truth either, but yes, patience is one of the most frustrating, yes neccessary virtues needed if one if to make anything of worth in this life," she was just fortunate in that she had a shorted wait then most ...

His eyebrow arched more. "You know, I'm beginning to get the feeling that we simply don't talk enough. I do love to hear people agreeing with me on things, a rarity."

"I'm not what you'd call much of a social butterfly, generally I see no reason to interact too much with the other students here, there is very little that I feel the need to say to them," she gave him a slightly sly smile, "you on the other hand, I could see your company being very beneficiary, even if it's just for the sake of a reasonably sensible conversation."

"I have no idea how you can have witnessed that and still percieve any of my good sense but I'll thank you for your observational skills. I feel the need to drink to that statement even, if only I had packed for the occasion." Well, it would be destroyed if he had, he was sure, or spite drunk. "We'll have to see how well we agree on things then."

Ronnie shrugged, "It's a trend in men, to make stupid decisions when confronted by beautiful women, you wouldn't be the first or the last to do so, you just need to ensure you learn your lesson before it costs you something a little bit more fiscal."

"Does this mean statistically I run the risk of being twice as stupid about things? That's slightly worrying. I would have been better off neutered at a young age...then I would sound like I should be in Vienna singing though and that would have to be illusioned away quickly."

Ronnie tapped her fingers on her chin thoughtfully, "Well, I would assume so, but I suppose if one were to ridegedly adhere to statistics at least one student here should have some form of cancer by now, so I'd take that with a pinch of salt if I were you."

"...Or I should get checked for cancer...or does that tree guy, whatsits, count. At least, i heard there were some sort of growths. Might not have been cancerous at all though." He shrugged. "I like to think that statistics are a fickle thing."

"Statistics are conversational whores, they'll say whatever you pay them too," Ronnie laughed.

"This is true, numbers shall bend to our will." He laughed along with her. "I do appreicate things bending to my will."

"Who doesn't?" Ronnie smiled, Well, this one's company doesn't grate quite so much ... maybe it would be worth persuing a further, platonic relationship with him?

"True, though few can properly savour it or lack the talents to make it a reality." His head tilted back. "Oh one day, to rule with an iron fist?"

"Ahhh? Was that the resources you were hoping to use from out femme fatale friend there? Using her links to some of the more unstable european states to sieze one for yourself, hmm?" Ronnie said, smiling sardonically.

"I can dream...plus it would be the closest thing to live action RISK I believe I could ever concieve of. Believe it or not we are technically speaking friends...at least were, I'm not certain on the status now."

"I wasn't to sure of the nature relationship, from what I overheard it seemed a combination of 'complicated' and 'fuck-buddies'," for some reason Ronnie felt like she needed to have a glass of whiskey in her hand and an open fire next to the chair, so she could hold the drink up and watch the firelight be reflected off it when she spoke, "from what I've gathered, those two states don't blend too well."

"Hence why the contract was destroyed, that was definitley for the better. I just couldn't use that state in the present tense truthfully." Jason would not be oppoised to whiskey fireside talkes at all. "They apparently do not blend at all when concessions cannot be made."

Ronnie shrugged, indicating that she wasn't going to repeat her earlier observances on Monet's character, "My personal opinion, you're better off out of that particular entanglement, but then again, I don't pretend to undrstand too much of ... romantic relationships and such things."

"Oh neither do I. I cannot understand it at all so I suppose I should just blame natural curiosity and research enough to leave such matters well alone." Back away slowly and don't voluntarily involve yourself into anything you admittedly do not understand. It was sound advice all around.

Ronnie found herself wanting to toast with her invisible whiskey glass, but manadged to restrain herself, "Sounds wise to me."

"Is it unwise to drink after becoming well acquainted with the library wall under less than idea conditions? Because I want a drink."

"Can you walk in a straight line?" Ronnie asked, tiping her head to one side, her short, pale red hair falling over one eye.

"I can make you think I can. Is that good enough?"

Ronnie chuckled, rising to her feet, "Well, there's not really much of an answer to that, is there?" she said, "Come on then, I don't usually drink but in this case I think I'll make an exception, just in case you do slip into a coma and need someone to drag you down to the hospital wing."

"In any case I've proven entertaining for you today." He pulled himself up, going after and mulling over the list in his mind of drink selection. "If I do slip into said coma have a preemptive thank you."
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

:shifty
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone