7/22 Instance: Metallic Tentacles Give Hugs

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

7/22 Instance: Metallic Tentacles Give Hugs

Post by puppygirl »

Timeline - Right after 'Solutions'

Moira, dressed completly in mourning black, reached out and pressed the doorbell with one stiff, gloved hand, Hank had been rather cagey on the phone, esspecially after she told him what had happened, but he'd been pretty insistant that she fly over.

Tigra lifted her head, blinking sleepily in the direction of the front door. She may have been curled up snoozing at the bottom of the stairs but she'd be damned if she was going to answer it.

Eddie hung upside down on a web from the celing above Tigra. "Hey, answer it, lazy!", he whispered sharply.

Ah yes, that would be the infamous Dr. MacTaggert ringing the bell. Amahl lifted himself out of his favourite chair in his study and made his way to the front door. Really, if it came to him, this nuisance would have been dealt with otherwise. Like transfering his mind into a pidgeon.

"I got it," Cess called out and came bounding out of the kitchen, turning the corner in the hallway only to bounce right into Professor Farouk's formidable mass. "Ooof!"

Tigra blinked up at Eddie and laid her head back down, "You answer it. You're up already." She didn't recognise the vague scent drifting through the door and she wasn't going to let a stranger in. Not after the last one.

Adam jumped at the ring, but stuck with staying curled in his chair in the recroom. He'd literally just taken his drugs, and they were starting to take effect. He felt kinda good, enough that he had a vague smile and his eyes were red.

Eddie looked over at Cess and her roadblock and laughed. "Haha! You just don't plan stuff like that..."

"Shoo!" He waved at Cessily and continued onwards to the door. Always thhose students everywhere, it was almost as if this was a school.

Tigra curled up again, tucking her tail around herself and watching the door with one eye cracked ever so slightly.

Lorna drifted down as well, hearing the doorbell as well, trying not to look amused at Farouk shooing Cessily.

Cessily made a dumbfounded expression in response to being shooed."I'm sorry, Professor Farouk," she said, smiling sheepishly as she ran a hand through her hair. "I didn't see you there." The large man had barely turned away as she poked her tongue out at him.

He finally arrived at the front door, giving the silly teenagersaround him a withering look that basically told them to be silent, or else...

Eddie swung himself round onto his feet, looking at Professor Farouk. He maintained a sudden civility - not happy, then.

Then he opened up. "Doctor MacTaggert, I presume? I'm hearing you've come to help us with that naughty boy of yours. But please, come in first." He opened the door a bit wider.

Lorna half-heartedly tsked Cessily, smirking the whole time before stepping up to the door, a bit behind Farouk because, well, space issues if whoever was there, wanted to come in. Ahh, so she was here. "Doctor."

The ear Tigra wasn't lying on, turned towards the door as she disctreetly sniffed at the new scent.

Moira blew her nose on a tissue and stuffed it back down her sleeve, "Dr. Farouk?" she asked, her voice having lost some of it's boyancy, "Naughty boy? Has tha been a problem wit' Sammy?"

"'Doctor'? 'Naughty boy'?", Eddie shook his head. "'Samm-'...", he shut up. Fuck.

Sammy? The only Sam name she knew belonged to the one that exploded all over breakfast a few weeks ago. She lifted her head and coiled protectively.

Finally, curiousity overcame the miasma, and Adam's head poked out of the rec room. His eyes widened at the sight of the woman, and he came out properly, hand on his side as it twinged, all in black to match his hair. "D-doctor MacTaggert?"

"Indeed, indeed. Only a minor inconvenience, I assure you." Well, to him. Others might feel a bit more inconvenienced.

Eddie glanced over at Adam. "Nice outfit...", he muttered with genuine interest. "Someone explain who this is? Feeling a little 'out of the loop', here..."

"Doctor, how many patients did you bring with you exactly?"

Minor inconvenience? Minor?! She hissed at Farouk and climbed the stairs half way.

"Second it.", Eddie said, waving a finger at Tigra. "Seriously, 'sgoing on?"

She glanced from Farouk to all the sober young faces hanging around behind him, "A minor inconvenience? Well surely a minor one could have been discussed over the - " she gave Lorna a blank look, "I beg yer pardon?"

"Hello, Doc," Cesslily greeted McTaggert, a kind smile on her lips as she waved. "Nice to see you again."

Oh god...that was Kevin's mother. The accent...and he could remember the thoughts. He shied away from them as the sight of the woman made them flare, a gloved hand on the wall as he watched.

"How many patients?"

Cessily put on a more somber expression when she noticed the Doctor's dark outfit. She shifted from one leg to the other.

"Patients? Well I ... well, one, Sammy," here eyes narrowed and she turned back to Farouk, "This had best nae be some kind o' sick joke ..."

Looking back at Adam made Eddie feel even more aprehensive. Who was she? Probably not 'new'. "...Scottish, eh?", he noted.

Tigra hovered on the middle step, still watching the group at the door. Her tail tapped apprehensively, pausing briefly when she caught the scent from Adam. She knew if she jumped from here, she could make it up to the second floor easy. Escape route.

Adam looked up to Eddie and then to the woman again, chewing his lip and playing with the labaret spike. "N-no...it's not. Um." No, no, that wasn't his. He shook his head, pushing the alien emotions away back behind the wall.

"Not really. If you would follow me?" He lead her towards the library. "I prepared tea. Do you like cookies? I like those with marmalade in the middle..." He chatted away idlely.

"Joke? Not in the least." Lorna stepped back to allow her to walk next to Farouk.

Eddie approached Adam. "At the risk of saying something stupid; calm down, Adam.", he shrugged. "She hasn't pulled a Glock yet.", he jested.

"No, really Proffessors...", Eddie said. "What's happening here?"

"I ... I''d prefer twinkies?" She said, feeling more and more confused, "Look, if Sammy's done somethin' ta upset ye all, I'll jus' take him home wit' me, I'm ... I'm not really in tha mood fer tha run-around ..."

Cessily idly ran a hand through her hair, stepping aside to make room for their guest. "If you like, I'd fetch something else for you, Doc," she offered.

Adam gave Eddie a tight smile. "I am calm. I've just taken my meds." He looked around. "Ed...can you keep a secret?" He dropped his voice so low he was almost mouthing.

Backing into the doorway, Eddie beckoned Adam closer. "Go on...", he muttered.

Tigra edged down the stairs as the group retreated, hopping over the guard rail to follow them.

"Kevin's mother." He mouthed tightly, before scuttling to follow them.

"...are you kidding?", Eddie hissed quietly. He looked over at the lady again. "Jesus...she actually had no idea, does she?"

"No..." He sidled after the group.

"Ah yes,...twinkies..." He pronounced the word as if he was chewing on something of the fecal persuasion. "We will see to that. And I fear taking 'Sammy' back home is not really an option at this point in time. Please." He held open the door to the library for her.

"..." Moira covered her mouth with her hand, Oh sweet Lord no, not another one ... "W-What's happened?"

Eddie stepped forth again. "Nobody's told you?", he started, looking around. "I...well, it isn't my place, really..."

"Eddie, you know those times you should keep your mouth shut?"

Cessily uneasily let her gaze wander from one fellow student to the next as she followed them inside.

Kevin had seen her heading toward the door with narrowed eyes, scowling. From his hiding spot, he watched the conversation in the entry and looked for another spot when they started moving further into the building.

Tigra hung back, having no trouble picking up the conversation from her perch on top of a display case. He over-sensitive ears picking up every word.

"Please sit down." He took place. "Also, I would prefer you'd not think of me as a stupid man, doctor. It saves both of us precious time. And at my age you really rather would want to bottle a commodity like that up, instead of wasting it on people trying to play you for a fool."

Moira looked around, first at Eddie, then at everyone else, "Someone," she said, sounding very strained and angry, "tell me. What tha. Hell. Is goin' on here!?"

Adam couldn't sit, fingers nervously fidgeting, wishing to god he had his tin-foil hat with him. He was too stoned to really feel, but what he did feel wasn't happy. He bit his lip - if someone didn't tell her, he was going to blurt it out, he knew it. He put his shaking fingers over his mouth, blue eyes wide.

Eddie facepalmed as soon as the group had moved away. "...fuck.", he sighed, looking at Adam. And then back at Moira. "You seriously want to sit down.", he said, frankly as possible.

Tigra hopped off the display case when they'd all crossed the threshold into the library and slunk over to the door, sitting on the floor an pulling her tail around her legs. She didn't want to get trapped in a room with a crazy person again. Hallway was safe.

He put his fingers together and gave her a calm, yet stinging look. "Well then, ask and ye shall be given, right? 'Sammy' was in the unlucky position to house what I describe as a fascinating, yet thoroughly toxic telepathic parasite. Which seeminly believes it has an own personality."

"Not a parasite." Adam blurted from his corner. "And he does."

He frowned at the lack of sound and focused intently on what was being said in the room, pleased with himself when he could hear what was being said. Oooh, they were talking about him...

Moira stared at Farouk for a few seconds before sinking into a chair, "... He's dead ... isn't he?" She said, her voice sounding hollow.

Eddie looked between Farouk and Adam. Then at Moira. 'Damn, I feel sick...'

"I'm really sorry, Doctor MacTaggert," Cessily said with a meek voice, biting her lower lip. She stood behind them, near the wall.

"Y-yes. Yes." Adam nodded, eyes flaring red again at the memory. "Very dead."

"But now you' understand why it is we're asking about patient numbers, yes?"

Moira shook her head, pulling out her tissue and bloewing her nose again, "I ... I ... I'll hafta tell his parents ..." she stuttered.

Eddie looked at Lorna. "'Patient numbers'?", he suddenly considered an unlikely, though scary scenario. "...Sam wasn't the first, was he?"

Adam looked at Eddie, before shaking his head.

"Oh God ..." she wiped her face and started to sob, "First Kevin ... now poor Sammy, oh my poor wee bairns!" she wailed.

"I wouldn't really describe him as 'dead'. I believe he wasn't 'alive' when he entered this mansion, after all. Sure, some of my colleagues tend to have more romantic views on the state of the human mind, but I do think the parasite had overtaken him at that point and was just emulating normal human behaviour."

Adam stared at Moira. "You thought he was dead?"

Moira let out a howl of misery at Farouk's next words, completly missing Adam's comment.

The parasite? Kevin wasn't really sure he liked that description...

Cessily took a step towards McTaggert and gently placed a hand on the woman's shoulder. "I'm so sorry," she said.

Tigra continued to listen from her spot in the hallway, purring to herself to take the edge off the situation.

Adam stepped forward, then bit the tip of his finger, forcing his eyes back to normal. She thought...Kevin was dead? But...

Eddie sighed, sounding both saddened and nervous. He needed to know what was happening here. "Look, just...can anyone tell me what the hell 'Kevin' is?"

"Shit is really worrying me.", Eddie persisted. "Why weren't we told about this?"

Moira tried to take a few breaths to steady herself, "K-Kevin was my son, he ... he died from the L-Legacy virus 'afore I could give h-him the cure ... S-Sammy ... tell me, how did he d-die?"

Adam looked at Eddie. "...You really are dense, aren't you?" He ran a hand through his hair and shuddered. "You really want to know, Doctor?"

She'd gone over the horrible event in her head, watching her son's body burn up, that had to be the reason, she was just too late giving him the cure ... it was all her fault her baby was dead.

"Well, I wasn't present, really. Any volunteers?" He looked around and then gave Adam a look. "That preferably aren't coming apart at the seams?"

"I'm not coming apart, I just think I'm the one with all the information, Professor." Adam glared right back.

"Dr. MacTaggert, do you know your son's power?"

Tigra pushed the door and stuck her head in to observe the group for volunteers.

Eddie cut his eye at Adam. He looked at Farouk. "...me, then?", he sighed, glancing over to Lorna. "Yeah, that first."

Moira shook her head, she didn't see what that had to anything, "N-Nae ... he died 'afore he manifested an-any abilities ..."

"I'm definitely not, taken my meds and everything." He muttered sullenly. "Um."

Eddie bit his lip. This was gonna be awkward.

Tigra sniffed at the scents in the room to get the mix of emotions, still purring to herself to keep herself calm. Her tail swished behind her, most of her body still out in the hall.

Died... He hadn't died, but she would've known that if she'd actually paid attention. He debated his options and decided there was no time like the present. Focusing on the room, he popped in and looked around, turning his gaze on his mother, "Dead? Really?"

Eddie froze suddenly.

"I'm afraid you're mistaken, Doctor. We believe you witnessed his manifestation, not his death."

Her ears zero'd in on the voice before she turned her head. Then she hissed at the figure.

Adam jumped violently, backing up until his back hit something, eyes wide as a blade slid out. "Y-you!!"

Farouk frowned at the aparition. "Really? I mean...really?"

Moira's head shot up and around at the voice and she just stared at the glowing, blue being standing in the middle of the room, the colour draining from her face, "K-K-Kevin ...?"

"..." Lorna turned around slowly to see for herself. "Really."

"Fucking Mondays.", Eddie hissed, tearing out his scythe-arm. "Careful, Doctor!"

Adam whimpered. "You can't have me again, not again, alright?"

"He won't get a chance, Adam. Just back away....", Eddie said over his shoulder. "Please lets not do anything crazy again, Kevin..."

"I dinnae want ye again," Kevin muttered. He hadn't been any help before. Why would he want to try again?

Cessily blinked and took a step back, until she bumped into the bookshelf.

"I-I don't mind helping you, b-but I don't want to be burnt out, okay? I-I don't like not being able to move myself."

Tin hat, tin hat, why'd he not worn his tin hat today?!

Moira's jaw dropped, "K-Kevin? But ... But I ... but you ..." she just stared at the mutant, she seemed to be in shock.

Tigra edged into the room, skirting the wall, not taking her eyes off Kevin. Her purring had stopped and now she let out a steady low growl in stead.

"You really never get a boring day at this place," Cessily whispered to herself.

He would've rolled his eyes at all the babbling if he had any to roll. He turned to face his mother, debating exactly how he was going to take care of the problem. She wasn't special like the others. "Ye tried to kill me."

'Great(!) Super-villans with God-like powers and family issues.', Eddie thought, gritting his teeth. How did life always put him in these situations?

That seemed to knock the shock out her, "Kill ye? Kevin? How ... w-what do ye mean?" She stuttered.

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters! The theme had wormed its way into Amahl's brain and wouldn't leave. So he opted for taking a cookie.

"A simple 'Mom, I love you and it's so good to see you again' wouldn't have worked, would it," Cessily muttered under her breath.

Lorna worked on putting shields up, trying to not earn Kevin's notice as she did so

Adam swallowed nervously. "I-I think...no, I know he's serious." He snapped the blade back in, incredibly glad for the drugs - he was staying relatively calm, besides the babbling.

"What'd ye do to me, then?" he spat, gesturing at himself.

"I'm not sure if it would do any good, but I could try to fetch the vacuum cleaner from the closet in the hallway," Cessily whispered, leaning in to Lorna.

"Do? I didn't do anythin' t' ye Kevin, it's just how ye were made," she got up to her feet, unsure if she should try and embrace her son, "It's ... I don't know ... I'm so sorry bairn ..."

"Y-you're a mutant, Kevin, just like us." Adam swallowed nervously.

"...I would not be opposed to that." Lorna admitted. It would be worth a try.

Tigra mewed at the 'doctor' in an attempt to warn her not to get too close to Kevin without actually saying it.

Eddie looked at Adam as he retracted his arm-blade. "...seriously?", he muttered to Adam. Whatever, he didn't stand a chance against an incoporeal being, anyway. Eddie re-formed his arm. "It's true, Kevin."

That Scottish accent sure sounds as if someone is smacking a cat around. Probably with a haggis. Oh, marmalade cookie! He grabbed it.

Eddie's face dropped a little; as if Farouk was munching Cookies in this situation. 'Ignorance is bliss, after all...', he recited in his head and sighed.

"Nae, it's not," Kevin took a step back from her and looked around the room at the others, "I used to be fine..."

"Late blooming power, perhaps.", Eddie offered as an explination. "They're all distinct, yours is just...", he paused. "...more so, it seems."

"So did I, Kevin, you know that - I was normal once too. Most of us were." Adam swallowed, his accent getting thicker. "Please don't do anything."

"Can't we all just talk this over in peace," Cessily asked, looking between MacTaggert and the apparition of Kevin. "Everyone is confused, which is entirely understandable, but I believe this is all just a huge misunderstanding."

"Yer fifteen Kevin, ye just ... manifested ..." Moira said, just looking lost, she'd dreamed about some quirk of fate letting her have her son back ... but she never pictured it going like this ...

Eddie nodded perfusely at Cess' idea. "I agree with Cessily on this one...let's all get ourselves chilled out..."

He shook his head, shaking slightly, "Nae, this is all yer fault! And, I'll make sure ye pay for it..."

Eddie cursed under his breath. Always the hard road with 'man-exploding spaceghosts'.

"Please, don't do anything you might regret later," Cessily pleaded, smiling unevenly at the apparition. "Don't you feel the least bit excited to see Moira again?"

"Hey, no, Kevin - please don't, it's not her fault! You just manifested!" Adam took a step forward, despite his best interests.

Moira took a step back, "Kevin ... what do ye mean ...?"

Tigra hissed at Kevin again when he raised his voice.

Kevin managed a crooked grin and eyed the shiny girl, edging closer to her before making a jump.

"No-!"

"Kevin!"

Tigra turned to Cessily when Kevin jumped for her, crouching low and watching carefully and cursing her lack of a scent.

"Cess!", Eddie yelled, starting forward and stopping. Too late! Not her. Not again!

"No, don't!" Cessily jumped back, but only managed to bump into the bookshelf and made some books tumble to the ground. She held her hands up in defence, the shock making her turn into a shiny porcupine on sheer instinct. "No, get away!"

Something wasn't right. It wasn't working. Why wasn't it working? His face scrunched at the contact as he fell backwards, writhing on the floor after he'd landed. It'd hurt... It wasn't supposed to work like that...

Tigra backed up some more and looked between Kevin and Cessily. Well that was... good?

"Kevin!" Moira made to run towards her son.

Eddie stood, dumbfounded at what he'd seen. "Didn't work?", he asked seemingly no-one. "Hey! Careful!!"

Adam bit his lip. "K-Kevin?" He stepped forward towards him. "Are you alright?"

Cessily's body tickled, all over and through and through, as if she had just been hooked up to a car battery. Fine ripples danced all over her skin as she tumbled back. She stared down at her hands, then saw Kevin's form across the room.

"Oh my, I didn't explode," she called out, maybe sounding a bit too cheerful.

"That was....interesting."

Adam whimpered at the comment about not exploding.

Moira knelt down next to Kevin and tried to touch him, yelping and pulling her hand back as it came into contact with his energy form, "Someone, help him! Please!?"

"We tried that before." Tigra told the hysterical woman, her eyes narrowing on Kevin.

Cessily shook herself, a strange shiver crawling up her spine, and tried to smooth out her silver skin again.

Adam hovered uncertainly by Kevin, looking back over to Cess. "A-are you okay?"

Farouk grabbed his cane and poked the motionless figure on the floor.

Eddie's brain itched. What to do? It appeared Kevin was weak against Cessily...wait, metal, perhaps? "How do we help him? He keeps trying to kill us!"

"I'm not sure," Cessily replied, eying the countless tiny holes the silver spikes had torn into her clothes. "I think so. Certainly feeling better than my poor shirt."

"...metal body condom?!" Lorna was all ready getting spoons.

"Ye dinnae help me," he groaned at the kitty, twisting to avoid the poking.

"N-no, not kill, he doesn't try to do that or I'd be dead, remember?

Moira pushed Farouk's cane away, "Nae! Ye leave him alone!"

"Well making someone explode all over my breakfast kinda put me off. Thanks." She growled at Kevin.

Adam bit his lip. "Kevin, we're trying, we just don't know how." Yeah, and having him possess me wasn't bad enough?

Kevin managed to shift his head to get a look at the cat, shooting it a glare. She was the first on his list.

Tigra hissed at him again as his gaze turned on her. Crouching as her claws extended.

He gave MacTaggert a mean look and put his cane down, resting his hands on it. "Well, anyway, this thing will not be spooking around my house any longer. For the time being it would be best to lock it up. Lorna, a hand please?"

"What...what do you want, Kevin?" Adam swallowed hard. I'm doing good!

"Ye leave off!" She snapped at the cat-girl, she had no idea what they were talking about, all she cared about was that her baby was still alive and needed her help.

Cessily took a few hurried steps, positioning herself between Kevin and Tigra upon seeing his angry glare. She had no idea what had happened there just a few seconds ago, but Kevin seemed to not like her presence.

Tigra hissed at Moira too.

"Let's move him down then." Lorna was all ready putting a bubble forcefield around him.

"Hey, Tigra - cut angering 'Phazon-lad'!", Eddie commanded. "Dunno about you, but I like being 'whole'."

Eddie shook his head. "Wait, we're keeping him?"

"Until we can figure out what to do with him?"

Adam looked at Moira, feeling the surge of ye tried tae kill me well up before he pushed it back down. "I-I want to help him..." He said quietly.

He flinched at the sight of the metal girl and made a face, glancing at the guy that was trying to be helpful. He wasn't exactly sure what to say to him, and they were moving him? Back to where Sammy had been?

"I'm not sure we could keep him in or our, anyway, even if we wanted to," Cessily remarked.

"Kevin? Kevin m' love? Can ye here me, we're gonna take ye down to the medlab an' find a way t' fix ye okay?" Moira babbled, "Mummy promises."

He didn't like being possessed but...him and Kevin... "C-can I come? Please?"

"I hear ye," he muttered. He didn't want to be locked up down there again... but, they were really going to help?

Eddie shot a look of pure 'what the hell' at Adam. "...seriously?"

Tigra circled Cess a little, to keep a closer eye on Kevin. Just in case he turned on them again.

"He didn't want to hurt anyone." Except his mam... Adam scrubbed a hand through his hair. "I-I just...I want to see if...even if I can just talk...my manifestation wasn't nice either and no one deserves to be alone." He realised he was shaking slightly.

"I believe I should come along, no," Cessily asked, looking at the others. "Just in case."

"Plus...I think someone owes Doctor MacTaggert a full explanation and...well...I got all the facts, right?"

Lorna nodded to Cessily, lifted her bubble so he was off the ground now. "Nothing quite like guarding metallic tentacles."

Kevin almost flailed at being lifted off the ground, but he wasn't quite sure he could move that much. Everything felt irritated.

He felt more responsible then he ever had. He was being sensible! Not coming apart at the seams. Must be because he was turning eighteen soon.

Eddie stood up straight, sighing a little. "Fair point, Adam....", he commented. "But any more of that 'explodey' stuff and...well...Cess will...throw him again..."

"Aye, an explanation would be nice," Moira said, hovering next to Kevin like a worried mother hen over her clutch of eggs.

Adam nodded. "I don't really wanna blow up either. Um...follow us then, doctor..." He smiled at her, or tried to.

"Now, take it down to the med bay and throw it in some canister or the like, until we can think of something to do with it." He got his cup of tea. Urgh, cold.

"Feel free to throw me at him should he cause any trouble," Cessily offered, showing Lorna a smirk.

'A super-villan with God-like powers and family issues being kept in the basement with his mother?', Eddie thought. Jesus Christ, this felt ill-fated.

"...He's not an 'it', professor." Adam glared at Farouk. "And he will get a bed, same as any of us."

"How does a bed stop him blowing someone else up?" Tigra asked.

"Those were accidents." Adam's voice shook slightly. "Leave him alone. Come on, guys."

"He's nae an 'it'!" Moira spat angrily.

"Doesn't mean it won't happen again...." Tigra rolled her eyes, "If I was that dangerous, I'd expect to be locked up."

He rose an eyebrow at Adam and, Moira. "Well then, take the something-or-another and take it out of my eyes."

Adam just stared at Tigra, going white, hands fisting and shaking. "I-I'll see you outside." He mumbled, suddenly bluring out of the room, eyes flashing red and blood-tears going down his cheeks. Not dangerous. Just like me. Not dangerous.

"Tigra...", Eddie adressed the kitty. "Shut. Up.", he said, cooly. "Leave them to it....don't be cruel."

Moira just gave the cat-girl an icy-look, "Lorna, please, can we leave?" She's just ignorant ... she doesn't understand ...

"I'm not being cruel I'm being sensible." She stated, "Accidental or not. He killed people. It could happen again." She walked away deeper into the library, turning to head behind the shelves.

He shot the cat girl a smug look as he was being carried off.

Moira wasn't listening, her baby would never do that ... he was her baby, it had to be an accident, Kevin'd never hurt anyone like that, he was just angry and confused.

"Will do." Lorna nodded to Cessily. She looked back at Adam, shaking his head. "We're well aware of what happened Tigra but if we can prevent it from having to happen again we will. Prodding Adam isn't going to help one bit." She started towards the stairs with the bubble.

"We know, we're not stupid...", Eddie mumbled. "Frickin' Cat...", he backed away from the group deffending Kevin. "You guys gonna be alright, then?"

Tigra scowled. So 'Kevin' wasn't an 'it' but it was perfectly okay to call her a 'cat'? Charming.

Moira followed the bubble, fussing over her son.

Cessily stayed close to Lorna, and trying to always stand between Kevin and everyone else. "I had no idea I also function as a ghost-rod," she remarked, putting on an awkward expression.
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"