7/23 Instance: Pietro's Party Pandemonium

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

7/23 Instance: Pietro's Party Pandemonium

Post by Esynthia »

Timelined for October 15th. Apologies for back-dating but you know how group things are...

Scott: Scott stood in front of the big house, the suitcase with Bob in one hand, and looked up and down. "Is this neo-classicist?"

Wade: "Nope, looks like a big houose to me." Wade replied.

Pietro: Up at the house, the garden became illuminated with hundreds of lights that had been strung up artfully across the trees and trellises. Alicia had informed the other occupants of the building that people had arrived, from her perch on the roof and so the last few finishing touches were being added.

Scott: "Well yes, but is it a neo-classicist big house?"

Wade: "You talk to your mother with that mouth?" Wade said and headed straight for the door.

Scott: "I talk to my mother via phone, preferably while being on another continent." He followed Wade. "I sure hope this is going to be fun. Maybe there'll be cute girls too..."

James: "Well hello there!" the voice from the buzzer on the door spoke as the door opened, "Come right on in! Follow the arrows stuck to the floor to all the fun!"

Monet: Monet waited for the driver to come around and open her door, thanking him with a tip as she slipped out. She took a breath as she looked at the house. It didn't seem like all that long ago she had found her beloved locked away in the basement area. She shrugged and strode towards the doorway, walking right by the boys to go inside.

Wade: "And marshmallows. Or a slip and slide. Good thing I'm wearing my speedo's under this."

Scott: Scott gave the buzzer a weird look. "Why would anybody...Hey Monet!...why would anybody stick arrows to the floor?"

James: "So you don't get lost! This place is huuuuuge! Leave your coats wherever you like, someone'll get them."

Scott: He did as he was told. "Oh look, they're yellow. You know, I like people putting thought into things. Well...as long as I am not Dorothy, that is..."

James: "Rather Dorothy than the scarecrow!" the intercom sang.

Monet: "That's your title, dear," she called to the intercom's voice as she kept walking.

Wade: "Wait, really? Excellent!" And with that Wade pulled off his coat and threw it on a chandelier.

James: "Bingo! I like you already!"

Scott: "You should be careful that this thing doesn't fall down on your head..." He looked upwards at the swinging possible deathtrap mad of brass and glass. "Or on mine, for that matter."

EmmaG: The doors to the ballroom opened and Emma used the hook on the wall to keep them that way, she looked up at the swinging chandelier then down at the guests with a warm smile, "Hello and welcome, Pietro will be right down. Make yourselves at home. My name is Emma," she introduced herself.

Monet: "Ah, so you're the girl Pietro tells me about. Fabulous. I would like to have a word with you later."

Scott: "Hey Emma! My name is Scott!" He waved at her with a big gesture. "Say hi to our beautiful host, Wade."

James: A *fzzt* sound on the other side of the ballroom doors announced James' return to his corporeal state and moments later a bang and a woosh of water informed the others he'd gotten bored and blown up Harvey. Sophie's squeal of delight and shrill laughter filtered out to the hall.

Christopher: "Hi. Nice to meet you Emma. I'm Chris." Chris looked around the ballroom slowly.

Wade: "Hi Wade!" Wade waved. "What wonderous welcome we were given."

Scott: "No, that's Emma. You are Wade, Wade."

EmmaG: "Nice to meet you too, come in," she moved aside, "James, you know the rules - no blowing up Harvey when we have guests." she scolded.

Pietro: Pietro came down the service stairs and entered the ballroom via the kitchen, "Hey!" he smiled and waved at the XU students, "Managed to find the place okay then?"

Monet: "I've been here before, remember?"

Christopher: "Wasn't that hard thanks to my good ole friend GPS." Chris yawned a little, driving made him sleepy.

Pietro: Pietro nodded at Monet, then winced as Sophie caught him for a very tight hug. "Urk. Sophie. Can't breathe." he patted her on the head, til she let go. "Help yourselves to food," he offered the others, then looked around, "Where's Harvey?"

James: He whistled and looked around the room, "Oh would you look at that I forgot to get the plates from the kitchen!" he beat a hastey retreat.

EmmaG: "He blew him up again..." Emma rolled her eyes, "We should make him rubber clothes...." she stepped over to one of the tables and picked up a sandwich.

Wade: "He blew him up? What kind of explosive did he use?" Wade asked.

Scott: "Rubber clothes?...Does he have...you know...an old people problem?"

EmmaG: Emma giggled, "No... James' mutation affords him control over electricity... Harvey water. They don't mix especially well and James gets bored very quickly..." she leaned against the table, "Harvey will be fine, but probably in a bad mood for a while."

Scott: "Ah, I see..." He didn't, really. Can't look stupid in front of the hottie, though.

Wade: "I didn't know you can make water explode with electricity. I just get electrocuted when wet." Wade pondered.

James: "There's a technique to it." He grinned, setting the pile of plates down on the corner of the table, "And Harvey needs to lighten up.... So does Fred but I promised I wouldn't mess with the electrics today..." he looked more than a little disappointed.

Scott: "Do you get electrocuted regularly?" he asked Wade. This boy had problems, that was for sure.

Pietro: Pietro shook his head, "Yes you did, please remember that, I really don't want Fred losing his temper again... not today. Today is for fun." He smiled then caught sight of the familiar case in Scott's hand. Oh God he brought the penguin.

Wade: "Only when I knock the radio in the bathtub. Or the hairdryer. Or the iron. Or the curlers." Wade said.

EmmaG: Emma raised an eyebrow and looked between Pietro and Wade. Why the hell would anyone bring an iron to the bathroom and have it near the bathtub? She decided she probably didn't want to know.

Scott: "You do an awful lot of grooming while wet, my friend."

James: "If you're looking for a new way to get electrocuted I'll be happy to help you find one!" James offered Wade.

Scott: "Uhmm...I was kind of hoping for easier party-games than 'My first electrocution'."

Wade: "Oh don't worry, that didn't happen all at once, that was spread out in a total of three days. This week. And yes please, but not right now, scorched flesh tends to work against my dolce and gabbana eau'de toilette."

James: He grinned, "No problem, I can wait... I'll get drunk first. Alcohol usually helps facilitate the formation of ideas... at least I like to think it does." He headed for the drinks table, "Anyone else want one?"

EmmaG: She rolled her eyes a little bit at James and went to check on Heather who was sat on her own in a corner again. She never seemed especially comfortable around people.

Pietro: Pietro smiled at the others, "Well its all up to you guys what you want to do, there's enough food and drink to sink a ship and you're free to explore the house as much as you like."

Scott: "This sounds like the setup for a horror movie...let's not split up..."

James: "Awww, you spoilsport...." he complained, sipping his drink, "That's my favourite game."

Scott: Lunatics, all of them!

Wade: "You know what's really fun, Drunk labyrinth, now that's fun, especially when there's a rottweiler chasing you. You're a bit tipsy, but the adrenaline of the chase keeps you focused."

James: "We don't have a rottweiler but I bet I could convince Fred to chase us if I stole the save cards for his games..."

Monet: Monet held her hand out for Pietro, "Do I not recieve a proper greeting? And, I would like one, James, sil vous plait."

Pietro: "I'm not helping you if he catches up with you." Pietro told James, "And I'm pretty sure Alicia will be too busy laughing if he follows up on his threat." Speaking of, he caught both telepaths stepping into the room from the garden and Sophie hurried off to tell them who everyone was.

Scott: Scott's stomach made a grumbly noise. "Oh, sorry." Shortly thereafter, a grumbly noise also seemed to come out of the suitcase he still had with him.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "What part of 'help yourself' didn't you get? Eat, drink, chat with everyone..." he gestured them to the tables of food, "It's not there to look pretty."

Scott: "I will then..." He put the suitcase down and moved over to the foods. There was lots of meat, good.

Christopher: Chris joined the other guy and grabbed some food. "Looks pretty good."

Pietro: "Of course it's good - Emma made it." Pietro told him, "The kitchen is her happy place - she's really good at cooking."

Scott: Scott gave Emma a thumbs-up and continued nomming away.

Wade: "My happy place has a throne in it," Wade mentioned as he joined in the snackage.

EmmaG: She ginned from across the room, then turned and pulled Heather to her feet, dragging her over to Alicia and Fred so she had someone to talk to.

James: He frowned at his already empty glass. "More drink!" he proclamied and scuttled back to the table, remembering that someone had answered before but not entirely sure who. "Did someone else want one?" he looked over his shoulder.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow at the James character, "You really are the scarecrow. Brainless."

Pietro: Pietro rolled his eyes, trying not to think about the probabilities of accidents if James actually succeeded in getting drunk. It was supposed to be a party. He turned to Monet with a small smile, "Don't encourage him..."

Wade: "Only if I can get it in a jewel encrusted golden goblet, please and thank you." Wade asked James.

Monet: Monet smirked at Pietro, "And now you speak to me."

James: He turned and looked over the table, "Hmm... sorry, only got crystal... but I can get you a teacup from the kitchen?"

Wade: "Bah humbug, a man's man don't use crystal, it shatters in your grip but...hm... teacup sounds lovely!"

Pietro: "Yeah, sorry... wasn't ignoring you or anything... just feel like I should keep an eye on that one..." he frowned at James.

Cessily: Cessily poked her head into the room, her gaze moving from one person to the next. "Hey, everyone," she said, a grin appearing on her face. "Oh my, I hope I'm not too late."

Monet: Monet moved closer to Pietro and leaned in for a kiss, "Happy birthday, cher."

EmmaG: She looked over at the new arrival, "Well hello!" She waved.

James: He paused on his way to the kitchen and looked around, "Oh hello there, metal lady!" Soooo tempting!

Pietro: Pietro smiled at Monet, accepting the birthday kiss, then he froze at hearing James' words. "James. Don't even think about it."

Wade: "Wait, this teacup better have gold leaf on it!" Wade yelled at the servant type guy who's name he didn't much care to remember but only knew by his face.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Hi! I'm Cessily. Or just Cess for short." She stepped into the room and peeled off her heavy jacket. "Happy Birthday, Pietro!" Cess quickly crossed the room and put her arms around him.

Monet: Monet looped her arm through Pietro's, "I'm afraid your present is something you'll have to unwrap in private." She gave him a wicked grin.

Pietro: Pietro smiled at Cessily and returned the hug, "Thanks." he blinked at Monet, "And thank you to you too?"

Monet: "You're more than welcome, cher." She grinned and then left him to go find something to snack on.

Cessily: Cessily looked around, then decided to put her leather jacket over a nearby chair that wasn't occupied. "Ooh, you got him the same thing I did," she asked, shooting Monet a quick grin.

EmmaG: She gentley patted Heather and left her with Fred and Alicia then went to check on the newly reconstituted Harvey. Poor Guy. She handed him a drink.

James: He returned from the kitchen and presented the teacup to Wade. "Voila!"

Scott: Scott came back to the others with his hands full of food, happily chewing away.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow at Cess. Well this birthday was definately up on the last one.

Wade: "That is perfect. Light, golden, and..." Wade sipped the alcohol in it, "this snozzberry taste just like snozzberries!" He then saw a silver lady and did a spit take on James' shirt. "Blast! My Twister Nemesis is here!"

James: He blinked, looked down at his shirt for a moment then back up at Wade. "My favourite shirt!" He zapped him.

Cessily: "This is a really nice place," Cessily commented, looking back at Pietro with a smile. She settled down in the chair, moving her jacket aside. "I like it here."

Scott: He gave Pietro a thumbs-up to indicate that he was in agreement with Cessily...also, still chewing.

Wade: "Argh," Wade shook, "My favourite synapses!"

Pietro: Pietro face-palmed, "James! Not the guests!" he looked down at Cess, "Thanks, trying to make it more inviting - there were loads of paintings in storage so now they're all out on display." he smiled at her.

Wade: Wade looked over to Pietro and then turned back to James, "What's his problem?" he asked thumbing towards the party boy.

James: "He doesn't like it when I zap people... he says it's not polite." he shrugged, "I mean, okay... so blowing up Harvey was probably a little rude, but it's so satisfying..."

Cessily: "And a lot of interesting people, too," Cessily added, glancing towards the others in the room. "Ooh, and delicious looking food." She arched her eyebrows at Scott's plate.

Wade: "Hmm, yes, interesting, very interesting, and who's this Harvey guy that explodes again?" Wade asked looking at the other people.

Pietro: "Yeah Emma made everything," Pietro told her, "Feel free to try some, I'm sure she'd be glad to know people liked it."

James: "He's the one over there with Emma. The big baby." He pointed, "... I bet I can get him from here..."

Scott: He cautiously motioned away from Cessily, in case she was planning on attacking his foodstuffs.

Wade: "Five bucks says you can't hit him from here." Wade countered the claim of James.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled, showing Scott a grin. "Aww, don't worry, your food is safe from me," she said. "I'll go and fetch my own."

James: "Oh you're so on!" He took aim and fired. Harvey exploded again. "Pay up!"

EmmaG: She watched the glass Harvey had been holding fall and shatter on the floor and turned her head slowly to glare at James.

Cessily: Cessily stopped in her tracks and blinked a few times. "Is that normal," she asked.

Pietro: Pietro sighed, "Sadly, yes." he looked over at James, "What did I tell you?"

James: He grinned and pointed at Wade, "His fault."

Cessily: "Oh, I see they learned fast and found out that Wade makes the ideal scapegoat," Cessily commented, stepping towards the door that seemed to release people holding food.

Wade: Wade fished out his wallet and opened it, picking the pink g-string and dropping it to the floor and pulled out five dollars all in singles. "Here you go..oh wait, hang on, just give that dollar and you can have this one, it's got a phone number on it." he said, taking back the note with the lipstick kiss over Washington's face.

James: He eyed the underwear and accepted his payment, "I want to go to a bar with you."

Pietro: "Or it really was Wade's fault." He watched the money change hands then looked for Emma, she was already cleaning up the mess made by the broken glass, "I'll get that Emma," he called over to her.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Well, one good thing about having Wade as a scapegoat is that you also happen to be right in around half the cases."

EmmaG: She gave Pietro a smile and stood up again, watching Alicia's progress across the room towards James. She giggled with Alicia smacked him over the back of his head with a serving tray.

James: He rubbed his head and pouted. "Owie."

Cessily: Cess returned, a plate in hand, an assortment of foods on it. "You weren't lying about the food," she said. "It's all very delicious."

EmmaG: "I'm glad you like it." She said as she approached, hearing Cessily's comment, "I'm Emma," she added.

Cessily: "Oh, yes, Pietro has told me about you," Cessily replied, smiling. "Nice to meet you."

EmmaG: She smiled back, "Nice to meet you too." She looked over at the seat Harvey had been occupying and sighed a little, they probably weren't going to see him again that evening. He didn't have a lot of patience with James at the best of times...

Cessily: Cessily returned to her chair and sat back down, cradling the full plate in her lap. "See? I told you your plate was safe," she told Scott, giving a brief grin before she popped a bit of food into her mouth.

Wade: Wade snapped out of his daydreaming. For a second there he thought he was sitting at a computer and being hassled by a mother figure. It's all in your head, man. "That's what they want you to believe." He said to no-one in particular.

Wade: "So, James, Jamie, Jimmy, how's the head, hope it doesn't Hertz." Wade asked the electrician. "You must be Amp'ed because of silver head's anniversary.

Scott: "You never know. I went to boarding school, you had to look over your lunch like a hawk there."

James: He cracked a grin, "So many bad puns!"

EmmaG: She settled herself into a seat and watched everyone else enjoying themselves. The staff seemed to have finally gotten used to the idea that they were actually at a party.

Pietro: Pietro cleaned up the spilled drink and broken glass at high speed and returned to the group, sitting down next to Emma.

Wade: "Volt can I say, I'm very current with all the jokes." Wade told James.

Cessily: "Ooh, boarding school." Cessily glanced up from her plate. "Sounds exciting. A lot like college, I presume. Except that there's enough food at Xavier's for everyone."

Scott: "And less gay sex."

James: James laughed, "Awesome. I like you." He patted Wade's shoulder.

Pietro: He raised an eyebrow at Scott then leaned to mutter to Cessily, "I have to share a room with him, you know."

Wade: Wade eyed the patting hand, "So, just out of curiosity, how do you swing, direct or alternate?" He asked in a rather unconscious homophobic fashion.

James: He raised an eyebrow and removed his hand. "The woman that hit me with the plate is my girl friend." He told him, by way of a reply.

Cessily: "Well, no place is perfect," Cessily remarked with a chuckle, before she turned to give Pietro a smile, replying under her breath: "He seems kinda nice, though."

Pietro: "Yeah... nice and weird." Pietro told Cessily, "How's Bob?" he asked Scott.

Wade: "You know, you really shouldn't rely so much on her, I mean, look how things worked out with Will and Grace, took him seasons of bad gay jokes until he found a man for himself, all because his girl friend Grace held him back." Wade said with a sagelike nod.

James: He blinked at Wade, "Riiiiiight... I'm gonna go... get some more drink..." he dispersed and went to hide in the electrics.

Scott: "Bob's fine. He's still in the suitcase." He pointed over his shoulder.

EmmaG: She eyed the suitcase with a slightly bemused expression, "Bob?"

Wade: Wade watched James disappear, "Hmm, and I never got to use the Watt pun." He scanned for a new victim.

Cessily: Cessily looked up and blinked. "Who's in the suitcase?"

Scott: "Bob, the penguin from Birmingham." He walked over to the suitcase, wiping his hands off on his trousers. The he opened it and pulled out the black and white ventriloquist doll.

James: "An illegal alien!" cried the intercom behind Cessily's head.

Cessily: Cessily arched her eyebrows, then put on a smile. "Oh, now that's cute," she said.

James: "Are stuffed toys allowed?" The intercom inquired.

Scott: "Yer quite purty yourself," Bob told Cessily. "So, do you use a can opener to get you out of your panties?"

Pietro: Pietro sighed, "No..." Sadly....

EmmaG: She raised an eyebrow at the penguin, "Oh a ventriloquist?" she looked at Scott.

Cessily: Cessily stared at the plushy bird for a moment, before she started laughing. "No, I can manage pretty well without," she said. "But thanks, anyway."

James: "Spoilsport..." the intercom complained, "I'm gonna go play with the lights in the garden...."

Scott: "Actually, I'm a comedian." "A bad one!" "Shush, you troll!"

Wade: Wade instantaniously pulled up a chair and sat down in front of the guy with the the penguin, listening intently at its every word.

EmmaG: She giggled at the penguin, "What interesting people you go to college with," she said to Pietro.

Cessily: Cessily grinned. "Aww, don't you say that. I find you funny."

Scott: Bob rose a wing at Cessily. "If I had fingers you would be knowing which one I'm showing you right now."

Cessily: Cessily gave Bob a look and furrowed her brows. "Funny, but rude," she corrected herself.

Wade: Wade raised a hand "The middle one, the middle one!"

EmmaG: She giggled again, looking over at the windows and through the open doors to the garden. James was indeed playing with the lights, making them flash in patterns and create pictures.

Scott: Bob pointed at Wade. "I like you, sillypants."

Wade: "But these are my serious pants," Wade said, looking down at the red and yellow striped pants.

Scott: "Well, if those are his serious pants, what do you think his silly pants DO look like, Bob?" Scott asked.

Scott: "I bet they're made out of a clown's skin," Bob answered.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow. "Well that's just charming..."

Cessily: "That would be his terrifying pants, wouldn't they," Cessily asked, a frown on her face. "Because clowns are either scary or depressing."

Wade: "But....they didn't sell clown skin pants at the tailor's..." wade protested. "I even tried to see if they had dalmation puppy skin coats, but they didn't even have that." Wade was sad.

EmmaG: Emma blinked and exchanged glances with Pietro. She wasn't sure whether she should feel relieved or terrified that this was normal behaviour. But then... she did live in a house with a mutant who thought it was funny to blow people up....

Scott: Scott started to hum. "This vampire bat, this inhuman beast."

Scott: Bob continued. "She oughta be locked up, and never released."

Scott: "This world was such a wholesome place until..."

Scott: "CRUELLA, CRUELLA DE VIL!" Bob ended in his finest 11pm at the pub after two hours and thirteen pints voice.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled to herself and popped another bit of food into her mouth. "Now isn't that cheerful," she commented.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "I'm going to get some food..." he got up from his chair and retreated over to the tables.

Wade: "Man, must be weird having a penguin mutation," Wade told Bob.

Scott: "Better than having a moldy bread one, I guess?" Bob asked.

Wade: "There's a moldy bread mutant out there? I must meet him. I must throw his crumbs to pidgeon boy at the carnival!" Wade said with a mission glinting in his eyes.

EmmaG: She frowned a little, leaning to Cessily, "Should I be worried?"

Cessily: "No, I don't think so," Cessily replied, still nibbling on her food. "As weird as it may look, this is actually pretty normal."

Wade: "To the Wademobile!" Wade yelled and ran for the door, which of course wasn't the door leading outside, just a random door he ran for.

EmmaG: "Yes... that's what I was afraid of..." she blinked at Wade as he ran off, "Will he be okay on his own?"

Cessily: "Well, so far, he's always found his way back," Cessily replied, looking after Wade's disappearing form.

Scott: Scott and Bob both waved after Wade.

EmmaG: ".... How?!"

Cessily: "No one really knows," Cessily said, putting on a wry smile. "But we've already ruled out breadcrumbs."
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone