7/24 Instance: Other People and Sea Turtles

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

timeline: A few days after On the Guest List

Monet: Monet shifted her hips a bit and grinned up at Pietro, holding the sheet in her fists over him so as not to hurt him too much. Dieu, this was good. She lifted her head to catch his neck, sucking a bruise into it.

Pietro: Pietro ran his hands over her naked skin, tilting his head a little at the feel of her mouth on his neck. They'd done this enough times to know what each other liked which only made it better.

Monet: Monet flipped them over so she was on top and she pressed their chests together as she kissed him. "Dieu." Almost.

Jason: For the record, Jason did knock. He did. He just didn't actually wait for the response before opening the door.

Jason: "Monet, have you...oh...does this keep happening in varying degrees?"

Pietro: Pietro froze at the sound of the voice. That was not good. He tried to work out who it was without moving his head into the person's line of sight.

Monet: Monet sighed and let her head fall into Pietro's shoulder when Jason walked in. She had been so close. She took a breath and sat up to look at Jason with an arched eyebrow, "Bonjour, cher. You've met the puppet, oui?"

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow at Monet, then raised a hand to wave at Jason, "Hi."

Jason: "Well, at least the name is used to his face and all else, hello Pietro."

Monet: Monet moved off of Pietro carefully with another sigh at being disappointed they had been stopped. "Come in, darling."

Pietro: Pietro shifted over a little and made sure he was covered up. Well this was awkward.

Jason: "...not that the invitation isn't appreciated but I'll think I'll pass."

Monet: Monet frowned and grabbed her robe from the bed post to put on as she stood. "Cher, what's wrong?"

Jason: "There are starving people in India?" Jason gave her a pretty good look expressing his what the fuckery. "Never you mind, have fun kids."

Pietro: Pietro looked between them, "Er, if you wanted to talk to Monet I could just go?" he suggested. Yup. Run away. Safe option.

Monet: Monet's frown deepened and she stepped closer to Jason before he could move away, "Non. That's not why you came here." She glanced back at Pietro, "That might be best, oui."

Jason: "Oh now why should he have to leave? I'll just go find the queue. I must have simply missed it.”

Pietro: Oh yeah, leaving was definately a good idea. Jason sounded annoyed. He leaned over the side of the bed and looked for his pants.

Monet: "By the desk, cher," she said to Pietro without turning around. "What queue?"

Jason: "Oh, is it a number system instead?"

Monet: "For what, cher?" She shook her head, confused and reached out to take his hand, "Come inside."

Pietro: Pietro pulled his clothes over to him and started to put them back on again. He was more than a little confused by Jason's obvious iritation but he knew better than to poke his nose in where it probably wasn't wanted.

Jason: "So it's a reservation? I'll call ahead next time then." He came in though.

Pietro: Pietro passed both of them on the way to the door, hoping he'd picked up everything he had with him when he went in. "See you later..." he muttered.

Monet: "Au revoir," she waved absently to him as she shut the door behind him. Monet turned back to Jason with a frown, "What are you talking about?"

Jason: "Now I'm remembering why the contract was a necessary state. I think one thing and you think entirely another."

Monet: "Why are you bringing up the contract? You said we were fine without one, oui?"

Jason: "I did say that, didn't I, and now we are at another issue."

Monet: "What issue?" She was starting to get frustrated.

Jason: "...In what language is that okay?" Jason was as well which just made this comedy of errors possible.

Monet: "How can I even know what is okay or is not okay if you do not tell me what the issue is?" She resisted the urge to yell at him and moved to make her bed.

Jason: "Okay, let's walk through what just happened, see if you can clue in with the audience watching at home." For dramatic effect, Jason pretended to just be coming in. "Oh! Hello Monet, hello Pietro! Oh golly, considering I didn't have a problem at all with this arrangement the first time this obviously I'm one hundred percent on board with it now!"

Monet: Monet paused and turned to him, "You had a problem with my sleeping with Pietro?"

Jason: "...was I the only one present for when we discussed things like that the first go around?"

Monet: "You never said you had a specific problem with Pietro. Just that you weren't fond of me not letting you sleep with other people. So we left it to be determined."

Jason: "Are either you or I Pietro?"

Monet: "Non, of course not."

Jason: "Then doesn't he fall under the other people category?"

Monet: "For you, oui."

Jason: "...are you entirely sure you are not, in fact, a brick wall?"

Monet: Monet sat on her bed, curling a leg under her. "The clause was left to be determined about you and other people. Nothing was said about my already established other people. I have left Ginny alone."

Jason: "And didn't we rip up this contract? Why would this be okay now?"

Monet: "I wasn't aware that there was anything different besides not having the actual document to bind us."

Jason: "I may generally have a freefalling sense of self-worth on some issues but I've not reached this kind of terminal velocity."

Monet: "So then you're not wanting me to sleep with Pietro anymore?"

Jason: "I suppose that would be stepping over your bounds of control?”

Monet: "Well, I am a little disappointed that I can't play my puppet on a string games with him or Emma anymore... But I still have John."

Jason: Jason just sort of stared at that.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, "What?"

Jason: "I don't know which one of us is being ridiculous. I feel like I need a judge somehow."

Monet: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Jason: "I have no idea how to explain it to you as it hasn't taken yet."

Monet: "Why don't you try actually stating what's wrong?”

Jason: "Pietro is 'other people' right?"

Monet: "For you, oui."

Jason: "Then what the hell is John, other sea-turtles?"

Monet: "Other people for you as well."

Jason: Jason eyed the wall, wondering if banging his head against it would provide the comfort he imagined.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow as she got an idea, "Excepting of course if you were in the bed with me and them."

Jason: "Oh wall, let me feel your sweet embrace."

Monet: "Que?"

Jason: "I'm contemplating giving myself brain damage to make life easier."

Monet: Monet frowned, "Non. I like you how you are."

Jason: "I'm seriously thinking it's a life choice I could really see myself making in five minutes."

Monet: Monet got up and moved to him, taking him by the hands and pulling him to her bed to sit. "Non."

Jason: If he hadn't been thinking of taking that header Jason really would have protested sitting down.

Monet: "You don't like the idea of a threesome then?"

Jason: "That...yes that is not really here nor there."

Monet: "So you do like the idea."

Jason: "Why on earth are you making threesomes the issue?"

Monet: "Because I would be alright with you sleeping with other people if I were involved."

Jason: "And other than in that specific senario what would you think?"

Monet: "You already know my thoughts on you with other people. I am quite selfish."

Jason: "And it hasn't crossed your mind there might be similar issues on the reverse of that?"

Monet: Monet blinked at him. "Non. I thought so long as I was not playing my puppet games with you or Ginny that you did not care."

Jason: "If I didn't care why would I have brought it up the first time?"

Monet: "I brought up you with other people."

Jason: "And you cared about that."

Monet: "Oui. But I don't let any men I sleep with be with anyone else."

Jason: Jason could not put off the inevitable any longer. HIs head thumped back against the wall.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow. If he wanted to injure himself that was his prerrogative.

Jason: "Okay, I have no idea how in the hell you are missing this point. I'm not on board with the role of 'other people'...and/or sea-turtles."

Monet: Monet blinked at him, "You want to be in an exclusive relationship? I thought this was an open one." Uh oh.

Jason: "The contract was ripped up, we hadn't talked about what yet I suppose. I also suppose I shouldn't have assumed."

Monet: "You do realize I have an almost obsessive need to play my games of puppet on a string with other men, oui?"

Jason: "Which is more than likely why I shouldn't have assumed."

Monet: Monet crawled to him on the bed until she was sitting on her knees in front of him. "What do you want, cher?"

Jason: "I've went so far as to possibly try to bar any human/ sea-turtle companionship and that's still a question?" He had to smirk though.

Monet: "You realize this will not be easy for me."

Jason: "You'll probably have more freetime, to be sure."

Monet: "I had no idea you were that emotionally invested in me."

Jason: Jason gave her another look at that. "You've observed my socializing enough to at least make an educated guess on such matters."

Monet: Monet smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Shall I pull out the Miss Congeniality line now?"

Lorna: "Don't think this means I won't kill you."

Monet: "You wouldn't dream of it, cher."

Jason: "Oh, the things I dream of are many and varied. The question is would I do it. It wouldn't benefit me in the least.”

Monet: "And that is the dangerous line we walk." She smirked, "Now, cher... What will the neighbors think? We've had everyone believing us to be disgusted by one another."

Jason: "It'll keep them from stopping by."

Monet: "What is our new 'clause' on public displays of affection then?"

Jason: "Whenever we feel like it and for optimum amusement and mortification of others?"

Monet: "Why did you not like it before then?"

Jason: "For the sake of awkwardness and horrific questions."

Monet: "Questions from me? Or from other people?"

Jason: "Other people." He answered succinctly.

Monet: "You weren't afraid I would ask you questions on why you were alright with it?" She smirked and ducked her head in to kiss his neck.

Jason: "You would have to answer similar questions."

Monet: "Oui. But questions never scare me."

Jason: "You like to avoid some discussions just like I do, however."

Monet: "Name one?" She moved up to kiss his jaw.

Jason: "Family. That one is too easy though. Emotions. That one is obvious."

Monet: "I don't avoid discussing my family. You've never cared to ask about them." She shrugged, "Emotions are a different story. We both have malfunctions in that area apparently."

Jason: "One out of two, I'll take the point pass/fail."

Monet: Monet sighed dramatically, "Fine. Alright, so we're...in a relationship... What comes next?"

Jason: "Now comes the time where you're asking the wrong person."

Monet: "Then I guess we just wing it." She grinned, "What would you like to do first?" Monet nipped at his earlobe, "I can think of a few options if you're stumped."

Jason: "Oh I've made my point,I dare say it's your turn."

Monet: "First, I think we should lock the door. And then I can take my turn."

Jason: "...yes, that is always a good idea." He nodded at the door locking.

Monet: Monet got up and did so before coming back to the bed and crawling back to him, "I am much further along in the process of being in a state of full undress. You should join me here." She stood and dropped her robe, "Or maybe here would be better."

[Edited on 24/7/10 by Ferguson]

[Edited on 7/24/2010 by Esynthia]
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

*snort* Lovely. I think a judge might very well help, if he didn't shoot himself.