08/15 Instance: Wet Wet Wet

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

08/15 Instance: Wet Wet Wet

Post by steyn »

Timeline: Couple or few days (depending on which is easier) before 8/14 Game: Remedial Ethics

Kyle padded behind Cess, hands holding on to his towel as he still studied how she looked in her non-reflective version.

"I had completely forgotten how chilly the cold weather can feel," Cessily said, glancing over her shoulder at Kyle. "I'm definitely not yet used to this."

"Good thing the pool is heated," he suggested as both of them walked through the double doors into the indoor pool room. "Um, I got a question." Kyle asked as he dropped his towel on a bench.

"Sure, ask away," Cessily replied, shooting Kyle a grin as she took off the large towel and dropped it next to his. "Hey, there's at least one thing Kevin got right - he changed me into a shape where my old bikini still fits me."

"Err, yeah. Now, wait, um," Kyle stood in thought, trying to remember what he wanted to ask. "Oh yeah, does your pillow talk to you in the mornings?" he asked.

Cessily frowned. "No, not really," she replied. "But I caught my bedside table as it tried to eat one of my shoes. I believe it's best to not trust any piece of furniture in the house for a while, no matter how comfortable it may look."

"Okay." Kyle nodded, looking from fleshy Cess to the pool. He suddenly smirked and jumped into the water, splashing as much as he could and coming up again, hair hanging down over his face. "Think I should get a haircut?"

"I like it that way," Cessily said with a laugh, still holding up a hand to shield her face from the splashing water. "But if this entire craziness doesn't end soon and changes us back to normal, we can go and get one together." She blew a strand of natural red hair out of her face.

Kyle wiped the wet hair out of his face. He didn't even have any of the redness that he got from Darren left. Au naturel blonde. He waded to the edge and leaned on his arms. "Not sure if I miss the claws." he said looking at his fingers.

Cessily stepped over to the edge of the pool and sat down, letting her legs dangle into the water. "I'm pretty sure they make for useful tools, and a incredible threat to every piece of clothing you own," she said, giving a soft chuckle. "I miss a lot of things, to be honest. I had completely forgotten how much bumping your toe can hurt."

Kyle cringed, "Yeah, 'specially when it doesn't heal fast." he lifted his arm to show his elbow, and a cut a little above it. "The plaster fell off this morning. Scab's taking a while to go away. Stupid branch. I miss doing stuff in the woods."

"Yeah, I think you should give your regular careless antics a break," Cessily said, a wry smile on her lips. "Considering that a simple fall down the stairs can kill you, I now wonder why I ever wanted to go back to being a normal human after my powers manifested."

"But... I think I miss my tail. I think I'm more clumsy now without it." Kyle mumbled as he twisted to look behind him. He then sniffed. "Atleast the swimpool stuff doesn't smell so bad anymore."

"Hey, I pretty much had to relearn the basic concepts of walking and not falling over," Cessily commented and laughed. "Even though I gotta admit you looked really cute when you wagged it all excitedly."

Kyle's cheeks actually turned a shade darker as he blushed, then dipped completely into the water and came back up again. "You coming in the water?" he asked.

Cessily smirked and tilted her head to the side. "Oh, I will," she said. "Just give me a moment to get used to it. Water on skin feels a bit different than water on metal."

Kyle dipped down until just his mouth was in the water and he blew bubbles. He came up and went down, bubbling again. Coming up a third time he grabbed Cess' legs, "Taking too long!"

Cessily let out a surprised squeak, the undignified sound cut off when she splashed into the water. She flailed with all limbs, eventually finding out which way was up. "Kyle," she gasped, her face covered by wet hair. "That's so mean."

"Not mean, fun!" he grinned at her with his... normal unfanglike pearly whites.

"Let's settle for good mean fun then," Cessily said, returning his grin, while she brushed all the unruly hair out of her face. "Hey, I had thought this would be harder. Flesh and blood bodies float better than I remembered."

"I read fat floats. Think fat people float better? Oh, think Farouk floats like a beach ball?" Kyle asked as he floated around himself.

Cessily giggled at the mental image. "I don't think he'd make a good beach ball," she said. slowly treading water. "He's way too heavy to bounce him around. He'd make a perfect floating island, though."

"Bounce!" Kyle said and then disappeared underwater, then grabbing Cess' legs, he pushed her up in the air, which wasn't as high as he intended, but atleast she got some little bit of airtime.

Cessily squeaked again, flailing her arms in a desperate attempt to get her balance, but ended up upside down under water anyway. The need for oxygen was something very unusual to her - and somewhat frightening - and she clung to Kyle's body as she resurfaced. "I guess I'll just have to hold on to you to stop you from doing that."

"Ow, ow, you're pinching." He said until Cess' hand lessened the grip. "Wow, you're way warmer now." he also mentioned.

Cessily chuckled. "Yeah, I noticed," she said, carefully putting her arms around Kyle's shoulders. "You can't imagine how weird it was when I actually started sweating the other day."

"You sweat?" Kyle joked and sniffed at her neck, accidentally snorting a bit of water, then coughing.. "Bad idea."

Cessily giggled and tousled Kyle's long blond mane. "Why shouldn't I," she asked in return, smiling at him. "Apparently Kevin was very thorough when it came to turning my body into a human one."

"So, um, that mean your skin is more sensitive or less?" he asked, but didn't wait for an answer as his fingers started tickling her at her sides and ribs.

Cessily immediately started squirming and couldn't prevent another laugh. "Eeeee, will you stop that?" She swatted at Kyle's hands. "And it's... different."

Kyle stopped, but still held her waist, "Good diffrent or bad different?" he asked

"I'd say it's definitely a 'let's explore some more to find out' kind of different," Cessily replied, giving Kyle a smirk.

"Hmm," his eyes went up as he thought, "You wanna try bubbles?" he asked and thumbed over his shoulder towards the Jacuzzi.

Cessily arched an eyebrow and gave Kyle a look, before she turned her head to follow his gaze. "Oh! You mean the jacuzzi." She laughed. "For a moment you had me worried you'd do something guy-like."

Kyle blinked. "What you mean? Um, nevermind." he said then turned and pulled Cess through the water twoards the edge of the pool and getting out, having to pull his swim trunks a little up. "Skins also more slippery than fur."

"But less slippery than metal," Cessily chimed in, pulling herself out of the water. She whipped her long hair around, sending drops of water flying through the air.

Kyle slipped into the jacuzzi and turned it on. A moment later the hot tub was hot and bubbling. He slipped down further into it with a contented smile on his face.

Cessily let herself sink into the hot, sparkling water and sighed contentedly. ""Ooh, yes, this definitely feels good different," she said, smiling at Kyle through half-open eyes.

"Bubbles tickles nicely." he said, eyes closed and still with the smile. He blinked and looked at Cess, "Too bad it's cold outside. What's really nice is just having the sun shine on you."

"Yeah, I still have some lovely memories of the nice summers back home," Cessily said, nodding slowly. "We'd swim in the cool lake before lying in the grass to get warmed up again."

"Buuut...yeah, too cold now for that. Unless you wanna try the Danger Room." he suggested. "Guess it'll be just as good. Unless that Danger woman...thing does something else."

Cessily put on a wry smile and shrugged. "Yeah, she can be a bit unpredictable, no? I'm not sure if she wouldn't spy on everyone and everything in there." She chuckled. "So, maybe we should decide on something a little more conventional for now."

"Yeah..." Kyle sighed, lying and enjoying the bubbling and heat. "Is it hot enough for you?" he asked, and twisted to look at the control for the hot tub, "It's between medium and high."

"When are things ever hot enough for me," Cessily asked, shooting Kyle a grin. "It's wonderful, though." She leaned back and stretched. "Who would have guessed that I could feel so relaxed in a crazy situation like this."

Kyle snorted, "Yeah. If it didn't mean I could fall down the stairs and die... I wouldn't mind being like this- oh! Oh! We can do normal stuff in public too." he said, as if he just realised that.

"Heh, yeah, that's true," Cessily said, pushing herself off the edge of the jacuzzi to slowly drift through the water and towards Kyle's side. "When I visited the mall the other day, it felt outright weird to blend in just like this. I guess I'm used to people staring at me by now."

"I wanna try that, go t othe mall and stuff. Blend in." he said, lifting his arm and putting it around Cess' shoulders and hugging her.

"We can hop up on my scooter later and drive to town," Cessily suggested, snuggling up to Kyle. She closed her eyes and put an arm across his chest. "But that can wait until tonight, I'd say. Until then, we should use this chance to relax."

"Yeah..." he said with a sigh and a surprising shiver due to her hand. Things went quiet, only the bubbling and churning of the Jacuzzi making any sound in the big pool room. And Kyle started nodding off where he was.

"Ooh, you know what would be even more relaxing," Cessily asked a few minutes later, raising her head. "A nice hot session in the sauna."

Kyle's head snapped up, "Huh? What?" He blinked down at Cess, "We got a sauna?" he asked. "Didn't know we had a sauna."

"It only makes sense, seeing how we also got everything else from an indoor pool to a gym and jacuzzi," Cessily said, giving a brief chuckle. "All of those things are rarely used, however, because the DR can do all of that at once."

Kyle lifted his arm and stretched, then pushed himself up to sit on the edge, "Come on, show me where it is." he said, "Never been in a sauna."

"Are you serious," Cessily asked, lazily getting herself out of the water. "Oh my, you've no idea how much you missed out then." She grabbed Kyle's hand and led him towards the area where the changing rooms were located. "Never used this one myself, though. I guess it's one of the things you need skin for."

Kyle peered into the room. It was exactly what he expected, or atleast what he knew from tv. "So... when does the steam come up?" he asked.

"Wait and see," Cessily said, showing Kyle a smirk while she adjusted the temperature upwards. "See those stones in the middle? Give them a little time to heat up, then we'll make some steam." She grabbed a pair of towels from the wooden shelf and tossed on over to Kyle.

Kyle looked at the stones and at the towel, ad turnin over to Cess, he saw she was fastening the towel around her. He also noticed her bikini lying on the shelf, and smirked. One swoop later his towel was around his waist and the trunks was on top of the bikini on the shelf.

"Come, let's get comfortable," Cessily said, reclining on one of the wooden benches. "I'm sure things will heat up in no time."

Kyle did the same, sitting back, closing his eyes, and waited. After a while the place was getting warmer. Much warmer. And then he heard Cess shuffle and a sudden sizzle.

Cessily had scooped up some of the cool water out of the wooden bucket, splashing it on the hot stones to produce a constant vapors of thick steam rising into the air. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and sat back, before pulling off the towel to spread it out on the bench.

Kyle was already wiping his brow with his forearm, which didn't help that much. He ended up pulling off his own towel to wipe his face, and copied Cess, draping the towel on the bench.

Cessily turned her head and gave Kyle a smile, before she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Mmm, I had no idea what I missed all the time," she said.

Kyle turned, putting his head on his arm as he looked over to Cess. He smirked at her. "Um, so what else you wanna try out with your new skin?"

"Well, let's see," Cessily replied thoughtfully, a content smile on her lips. "How about... anything I can think of? I'll just have to keep in mind that I'm quite a bit more fragile now." She chuckled. "It's just a question of what to start with."

Kyle pushed himself up a bit, "How about a tattoo or a piercing?" he suggested.

Cessily arched her eyebrows. "Ooh, I didn't even think of that yet," she said, raising her head a little to look at Kyle. "That will definitely go on the list. Though, I guess I'll ask Selene to do that. I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on piercings and tattoos, only to turn back to my old metal self and have it all disappear again."

Kyle arched a brow, "I didn't know Selene can do tattoos. Um, maybe I should get one as well." he said.

"No, she doesn't do tattoos, as far as I know; but she's always eager to stab people with pins and needles," Cessily replied, showing Kyle a grin. "You know, I'm really curious to find out how it feels to get a nipple piercing."

"Well, err, with healing, it kind of hurts for for a moment, and then it gets better after a couple of seconds." Kyle thought about it for a moment. "Um, guess that doesn't count for us now."

"Heh, yeah, I believe we can expect things to take a little longer and going a bit more uncomfortable in our current condition," Cessily said, giving a brief chuckle. "You know, when seen from that perspective, it's probably for the best that you lack your sharp claws and teeth for now."

Kyle snorted a laugh, "I once bit a dentist. I don't like dentists."

Cessily giggled at the mental image. "Oh, I think everyone shares that sentiment," she said, before a frown appeared on her face. "Now, that's a thing I really could do without. We'll definitely have to find a way to turn us back before anyone of us gets a cavity and needs to go to the dentist."

"Well, at least you won't leave too many scratch marks on my skin without your claws," Cessily continued, showing Kyle a smirk. "You know, when we'll try out how some other things feel."

"You want me to scratch your back?" he asked. "Heh, err, yeah, guess it is kind of hard to scratch your back when you're...oh, you mean..."